Are all Murli statements true ??

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Are all Murli statements true ??

Post by mbbhat »

Soul of Om Radhe Mama Saraswati is giving hints to PBKs through Avyakt Vanis that this is the test of their intellect.
How? through whom?

[Is there another Avyakt Vani different from one that comes out of Gulzar Dadi's mouth in BKWSU?] Or do you mean even Om Radhe also enters in Gulzar Dadi and adds some words there?

When PBKs have direct god with them, do they also need hints from Om Radhe?

Can you list at least a few hints (say 10 in number) what PBKs have received so far?
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

mbbhat wrote:When PBKs have direct god with them, do they also need hints from Om Radhe?
Shivachild is an ex-pbk i believe, and appears to be someone who supports Shivsena Bhai's beliefs that Om Radhe Mama, is the narrator of the Avyakt Vanis, and not Brahma Baba Krishna.

When it comes to Gyan, PBKs need no other source than that of Ram ShivBaba... i.e. the narrations of Father Shiv through Prajapita-Ram, and also the Sakar Murlis and Avyakt Vanis, that advance knowledge clarifies... But as it is the mothers who open the gates of heaven through their purity, they will play an important part in helping the PBK brothers become pure themselves... their example of purity will show the brothers the way forward.

There is also the fact that on the head of Shankar in some Bhakti marg pictures, the ganges of knowledge are shown to be coming forth from a devi... So that is the remembrance of at least one devi who was powerful in knowledge, and it is widely acknowledged that Om Radhe Mama had the sharpest intellect in basic knowledge. So this could be the remembrance of the part she plays at the end, of helping in the process of spreading of Gyan, through the corporeal body of Lakshmi-Sita, aka Sister Vedanti.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

OK, fine. If any PBKs is willing to explain the roy's feeling of Om Radhe entering into 9 others and ..., then let us have a look on that.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:OK, fine. If any PBKs is willing to explain the roy's feeling of Om Radhe entering into 9 others and ..., then let us have a look on that.
It is true.
roy wrote:There is also the fact that on the head of Shankar in some Bhakti marg pictures, the ganges of knowledge are shown to be coming forth from a devi... So that is the remembrance of at least one devi who was powerful in knowledge, and it is widely acknowledged that Om Radhe Mama had the sharpest intellect in basic knowledge. So this could be the remembrance of the part she plays at the end, of helping in the process of spreading of Gyan, through the corporeal body of Lakshmi-Sita, aka Sister Vedanti.
The Ganges shown over the head of Shankar is the memorial of a soul among the Brahmin souls which helps in awakening the sanyasis among the Brahmins. That soul had received advance knowledge in detail in the beginning of the Advance Party, but did not develop complete faith and continues to spread the basic knowledge among the BKs.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Which 9?

The Murli says it is true, so it must be true ... so which children does she enter and by what mechanism?

I am concerned that it is not with the knowledge of the BKs and by invitation.

If Om Radhe is entering BKs without their knowledge and invitation, then we would call it "spirit possession" and surely it would be at a low level of psychicism or spiritually unethical.

Are you also saying that she has not yet take re-birth and is still floating around in some ghost realm?
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:Which 9?
I am not sure that has been revealed as yet.
fluffy bunny wrote:I am concerned that it is not with the knowledge of the BKs and by invitation.If Om Radhe is entering BKs without their knowledge and invitation, then we would call it "spirit possession" and surely it would be at a low level of psychicism or spiritually unethical.
If Om Radhe is entering 9 selected mothers to play certain roles, then i think that the souls in whose bodies she enters, would be more than willing to play the role of Chariot for her; they wouldn't have been selected otherwise. There won't have been some powerful psychic battle going on, as can happen when a negative ghost tries to enter you... As she is carrying a subtle body around with her, the chariots could become unconscious, as is the case when Brahma Baba Krishna enters Dadi Gulzar... But i believe this may depend upon the soul conscious stage of the individual Chariot; as Baba Dixit does not lose consciousness, when Brahma Baba enters him.

"Even ghosts come and enter. However, that is a soul, isn’t it (not the Supreme Soul)? When the ghost performs its task, then the part of that soul (in whose body the ghost has entered) comes to a halt.” [Mu 12.07.73]
fluffy bunny wrote:Are you also saying that she has not yet take re-birth and is still floating around in some ghost realm?
Yes, along with Brahma Baba Krishna, she will not take rebirth in her own corporeal body, until the practical Golden Age begins after 2036/7; when both she and Brahma Baba become the deity children of Ram-Sita aka Virendra Dev Dixit-Sister Vedanti.

"Advance Party is doing service by transforming the corporeal body (nar to Narayan in this very birth), but the role of some (souls) continues till the end through the corporeal and also the subtle form. What is your role? Does anyone have a role in the Advance Party? Does anyone have a role of service through the subtle body (Antahvaahak sharir)? Both have different importance (corporeal and subtle bodied souls). It's not a question of first or second. It's the importance of variety role (as both are required). The task of the Advance Party is also not less important. I had told that they are preparing their own plans zestfully. They are well known even there." [Av 25.01.80]

"Many children are going in advance; one should not feel bad. They will go and receive... time is also required to receive. Mother(Mama Om Radhe) and Father(Brahma Baba Krishna) must depart first, is not it (to play their roles in the Advance Party, through their subtle bodies)?" [Mu 27.02.73]

"The question arises that whether (Confluence Age) Ram-Sita come in Satyug? Yes they do come, but they fail (in the very beginning of the Yagya in their 83rd births - they both leave the Yagya after their physical deaths, in 1942 & 1947 respectively; later to re-born into Gyan in their 84th lokik births; significantly, in 1965 and 1969). So they carry load (become the deity parents) in front of Lakshmi-Narayan(Radhe-Mama Saraswati & Krishna Brahma Baba), who passed (in the beginning of the Yagya, because of the complete faith that they aquired at this time. It was after Sita's departure/death in 1947, that Brahma Baba became the Chariot of Father Shiv whilst in Karachi, during Partition in 1947). Radha & Krishna(Brahma Baba and Mama) only become Lakshmi & Narayan (in the Golden Age). Ram & Sita(Lakshmi-Narayan of the Confluence Age) become their best servant and maid servant(i.e. mother and Father, and pass on their respective titles to them, once their deity children reach the age of 20-25)." [Mu 07.06.76]

“Father (Shiv) alone establishes the pure family cult after coming down on earth. That is why four arms have been shown for Vishnu - Parvati(Sita) with Shankar(Ram), and Saraswati(Radhe) with Brahma(Krishna).” (These four souls that at the end of the Confluence Age combine to form Vishnu, become the first family unit of the Golden Age, when Ram-Sita, give birth to Radhe-Krishna, after 2036/7) [Mu 23.01.90]

"There is no such thing that Shankar-Parvati(Ram-Sita) does not exist at all (in corporeal form in the Confluence Age). This is a corporeal world." [Mu 08.05.70]

"Unlimited Father (Shiv) is the servant of unlimited children (true Brahmins). Bodily Father(e,g. Confluenced Aged Ram aka Confluence Age Narayan) is also a servant (for his bodily children... Golden Aged Radhe-Krishna), is not it?" [Mu 05.02.68]

"Actually, Radha-Krishna(of the Golden Age) are Prince-Princess. They are siblings. He(Krishna-Dada Lekhraj) cannot be called Radha's(Mama Saraswati's) husband. [Mu 10.12.72]

"In the Golden Age, you were brother-sisters. There was no other relation(no marriages). [Mu 04.05.74]

"Conscious (reason) says, first male child's soul should enter (the womb). First male (Krishna) and later(shortly afterwards) female (Radhe) will take birth (they will be twins, born to Lakshmi-Narayan/Ram-Sita of the Confluence Age)." [no date at present]
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Who is No. 1 Patit-kami-kanta ??

Post by shivsena »

To all BKs-PBKs.
Who is No. 1 patit -Kami-kanta and HOW ??

Was DLR no. 1 patit kami kanta in 1937 ??
Was -Virendra Dev Dixit no. 1 patit kami kanta in 1969 when shiv entered in his body. ?? (as per pbk-Gyan)

What is the behad ka meaning of the above phrase. ??
Please share your views.