MBbhat's and the BKWSU's use of FUD.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: MBbhat's and the BKWSU's use of FUD.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:Also I am not at my home now. I am on tour now.
You do not want to admit that you were wrong and that there was no such mistakes or errors.

If you are not at home, you should be able to see everything ... so why are you exaggerating the point about access to the ex-BK forum?

Typical ... when it comes down to it you won't think, won't look, won't examine or do anything practical.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Of course, I can see now. But, the problem is with the connection at home.

And - yesterday- I found another mistake* there. But, in another place, it is explained perfectly.

Let that forum be in darkness to some extent. Why should I point it now? Let it go like unnoticed typing errors what PBKs have done so far.

If necessary, then only I need to point, is it not?
-----
* This is not regarding with Murlis.
----------
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:And - yesterday - I found another mistake* there. But, in another place, it is explained perfectly.

Let that forum be in darkness to some extent. Why should I point it now?
For the sake of your own integrity and credibility ... so as not to be seen using deviant strategies.

If there is a "mistake" tell us what it is so we can judge it, and your judgement. It could be a matter of opinion, it could be a missed comma ... it could be a casual typo. We have not a clue what you are talking about. Hence, it is disingenuous and disingenuousness is not a divine quality.

It makes you look nothing more than a person going about spreading poisonous rumours to discredit others.

It is for your own good.

I heard the other day of how the BKWSUs captured, kidnapped and held another PBK for days ... nice friends you have there.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Good.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

No, it's not good at all ...

Sadly, I have had to accept that "integrity" is not a virtue that the Brahma Kumaris and their followers consider important.

Will you continue on using your yukti of going about casting aspersions (make damaging or spiteful remarks)?

Do you consider seeding Fear Uncertainty and Doubt "divine" behavior?

Is your religion one which consider it can become divine without actually being divine?

I am serious, M B Bhat ... have some manners. If you make an accusation, substantiate it and show us your evidence or retract them.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

This makes more clear to me- why ShivBaba does not reply in Murli directly or why diluted knowledge had to be given in the beginning.

Because people will keep on accusing and accusing.