Request to BK Mbbhat

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by fluffy bunny »

Mbbhat,

please note an increasing number of genuine BKs still are asking for copies of Murlis, here. I am sure this only reflect the tip of the iceberg.

I see Shivsena is supplying some Murlis here but if you have any kindness in your BK heart, please considering doing something for these brothers and sisters of yours.

I am happy to help if you are.

Thank you.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by arjun »

Dear fluffy-bunny,

Please don't request mbbhat to provide Murlis. He has, over past many years, refused to provide Murlis with egotistic and sarcastic comments against the ex-BKs and PBKs. He wants to use this forum only for self-aggrandizement. As long as someone is ready to fulfill his desire for self-enhancement by continuously replying to his irrelevant and repeated statements he will respond with ten lines for your one line. But when asked to provide Murlis to to seek official replies from BKWSU he either makes disrespectful comments or vanishes from the forum.

Anyway, if he thinks that the Murlis are his personal property, let him keep them under lock and key. ShivBaba will provide us the Murlis from any other source.

However, I appreciate your selfless effort to convince him. I hope he will reconsider his decision.

OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Funnily enough, I am sincere on this issue.

I have a list of 100s of sincere BKs who are asking for Murlis for genuine reasons which I am happy to supply directly and even provide the technology to do so for distribution.

I am sure that if he said, "OK", one could multiple that figure by 1,000 times or more.

Of course, we know that what is behind this is not just laziness or small heartedness ... but a fear of the leadership which has decided a policy of restriction and control. Like "clever businessmen" they want to operate a monopoly.

To me, it provides that most BK adherents are bound by not love but fear to their leaders because I know many BKs who have actually agreed with a policy of distribution for many years and cannot understand the leaders.

Unfortunately though, there is another sort of elitist BK who actually agrees with this policy of control as long as they still have their private supply and has no interest in the spiritual welfare of their brothers and sisters.

I keep hoping mbbhat is not one of them.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Part of me even hopes all this BK stuff is real so I can go to Dharamraj and say ...
  • "Look, I kept trying to get them to share the Murlis but they kept refusing, and said it was because I was tainted or my understanding capacity was too low"

... then stand back and watch while those BKs explain to Dharamraj why they did not do so.

I think the BKs, especially the leadership and those that suck up to them, are going to be in for some *big* surprises come Dharamraj.

(I think this concept of "tainted" impurity is based on a false, caste-ist Bhakti sanskar. They look at us as untouchables and refuse to have anything to do with us or listen to what we say, even if what proposing is a perfectly good thing to do).
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Thanks to all.

most of them need daily Murlis and not old Murlis.
------------
An important point is- the link mentioned by FB soul does not open in my computer at all.

The ex Bk people had banned my IP address itself. When they had banned me, they had banned the IP address itself. Many links mentioned in the posts by various members in the bk-pbk forum pointing to the ex BK site were not opening for me.

But from past few months, I log even from my friend's house and hence able to see them and then got to know that- even the format/look of that forum has changed.

surprising is- why should they ban IP address itself? Were they fear of me creating another account? Or is their aim to prohibit even to read their forum?

Still some ex BKs ask for Murlis saying that- they wish to help BKs!

I really feel most of those BKs who are asking will not be happy to read old Murlis, because one who is interested in research only will like it. Because for them, more older, more better. That alone is highest and main priority.

It is easy to read todays computer printed Murlis rather than the old cycostyled printed Murlis.

And many of those BKs wish everyday Murli come and fall into their email box as daily. they are not happy to get bunches of Murlis at once and read them.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

More excuses, distraction and accusations as a cover for inaction.
  • May I remind you ... all Sakar Murlis are "old Murlis".
If we post the complete Murli cycle of 5 years or so, then all the BK family can have all the Murlis.

A thirsty person is grateful for any "water" given to them, it does not need to be bottled fresh to today.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

May I remind you ... all Sakar Murlis are "old Murlis".
The visibility, clarity, look and readability of the old Murlis are not as easy and good as the newer computer typed.

If you can read one two sentences of the newer Murlis, you can read only one sentence of the older Murlis in same duration.

Moreover the gramatic errors- you need to read some sentences twice or thrice to understand them.- in case of older Murlis.
If we post the complete Murli cycle of 5 years or so, then all the BK family can have all the Murlis.
What i have are not at all sequential! the BK centre people had just bookbinded them in a zig zag way.

If one Murli date in 3-5-76, then next Murli will be something like 15-5-76 in the book. In some books (of course rare), one Murli will be of year 78, the next Murli will be of 80th.

So- first of all, getting all the Murlis itself is a huge task*.
A thirsty person is grateful for any "water" given to them, it does not need to be bottled fresh to today.
Readers can understand here how much your thirst has been quenched so far.

You are like a person trying to search salt water to quench your thirst (at least in some cases here).

So- if they are happy for any water/Murli, have you asked them- how much have they tried to keep/save Murlis when they had got opportunites ?

And do they write or note down Murli points? And if they write, do they revise them?
------
* If you ask PBKs- how many of themk have tried to gather all the Murlis with them? does AIVV give full set of a hard copy of all the Murlis it has to at least every pbk?

Did any pbk tried to study Murli points properly by trying to read full Murli or just interested in having the list of Murli points mentioned in pbk literature and throwing them like arrows at BKs?

I can definitely say- even more than 75% of BKs would be unwilling to read older Murlis, because the looks of the fonts of them are not as good as todays one.
-------
They (such BKs) are asking daily Murli, is it not?

I think- many PBKs are able to get/leak every days Murli from BKWSU. So- if you are so much bothered about them, you may ask your beloved PBKs souls to do the service if they are interested. They can scan them everyday and keep on posting them to their email Box. I think- That will give them highest satisfaction.

Actually PBKs should have done this long back. Then they would have set of 5 year Murlis by now itself or long before.
--------
You believe Murli is poison and ask to quench such thirst! Great!
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

More interesting is- many such BKs will not be happy even if you give them 5 year set of Murlis. they will need them as daily date in synchronism with that of BKWSU.

One more thing:- the Avyakt Murli/Vani are readily available to purchase.

Have you asked all those BKs whether they have gathered the whole set of Avyakt Vani books? I think not even 10% of BKs will have Avyakt Vani books at their home. and how many of the BKs have read all the books which they have purchased? Have you asked them?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

As I have said to you, the Murlis are not for me, they are for earnest and sincere BKs. What is the problem in that?
mbbhat wrote:I can definitely say- even more than 75% of BKs would be unwilling to read older Murlis, because the looks of the fonts of them are not as good as todays one.
Fine, it would be great service to re-type them ... that is what I am talking about. Like the Murlis on brahmakumaris.info
If would also be of interest to scholars to study their evolution.

It is a simple matter of morals or ethics and a generosity of spirit.

I, personally, would like to see each major revision of each Murlis so that we can study how they have evolved and what the BKWSU is removing, as this will also shed light on the mentality of the BKWSU leadership.
  • If a Christian finds comfort and guidance in having a Bible, let them have a Bible.
    If a Muhammedan finds comfort in having a Koran and guidance, let them have a Koran.
    If a BK finds comfort and guidance in having a Bible, let them have a Bible.
It is simple, and it is what their gods wish and instruct.

Why does the BK leadership act against their gods and followers wishes? Who appointed them god's agent and middlemen and told them to restrict access? Is it said in the Murlis?

We call this "human rights", "religious equality" and "democracy". It is a problem which some other religions had to overcome too ... the control and mystification of religious knowledge by an elite for their own benefit.

The BKWSU has 1,000s of willing servants. The entire work could be done in a few days. How selfish and controlling of them to hold back.

Yes, it is true more Avyakt Murlis are now being made available and I think this is mostly because of the pressure of the PBKs and ex-BKs at www.brahmakumaris.info and minor BKs rebelling. It has been an on/off matter for years and now they know they cannot hide them any longer ... but their commitment is still not complete (and yours non-existant).
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Fine, it would be great service to re-type them ...
You may come or send someone, collect photocopies from me, and type them to the extent possible. You may do the great service.
that is what I am talking about. Like the Murlis on brahmakumaris.info
You may go ahead. but, even there are typing/translating mistakes. I had already mentioned typing mistakes done by the editors there in that forum long back. so- for research work, it is not enough. But, to quench thirst, it is OK.

now- as you had said in your previous post (one who is thirst will not demand fresh water and is likely to be satisfied from the old Murli), are not so much Murlis enough to quench thirst of such BKs?

Have you asked those BKs whether they had read the whole of the Murlis listed in that forum or at least downloaded all of them?

A suggestion to you:- Why cannot the forum create an additional file which contains all the Murlis as a single file so all of them can be downloaded at once?
Why does the BK leadership act against their gods and followers wishes? Who appointed them god's agent and middlemen and told them to restrict access? Is it said in the Murlis?
I do not say BK leadership is right. But according to Murli, one cannot complain even on BK leadership. So- if you claim on behalf of BKs, then it is wrong as per Murli.
We call this "human rights",
This is your low level of understanding. you can think only up to human level that too, up to limited extent/circle only.
Murli says go beyond that. It is karma philosophy. Do not cry even for justice.
The BKWSU has 1,000s of willing servants. The entire work could be done in a few days. How selfish and controlling of them to hold back.
Murli does not direct them to do such work. why should they follow your orders? And moreover, they may be hesitating due to obstacles from PBKs.

And since they have reduced the size of the Murli later. So- it is up to them. What right do you or anyone has to put nose in that? [but, OK- you may continue]

And Murli says- remembrance is more important than studying Murli.
--------
So- if you are so much worried, at least from now, you may try to do such activity. PBKs may get daily Murli from any BK centre. So- keep on accumulating them. After 5 years from today, you will succeed in fulfilling the needs/cries of those BKs for whose rights you are fighting here.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

So the message is the same.

You're going to do nothing for your so called brothers and sisters who are in need.

and that have to wait 5 years when the BK leaders spend all their time telling the adherents Destruction is going to come in 2 or 3 years.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

You're going to do nothing for your so called Brothers and Sisters who are in need.
For me first is ShivBaba. If he directs me, then i will do so. He has never said in Murlis that- you should do this work. Of course, if any BK requests me, then only i should think on this.

And I believe all my brothers and sisters are powerful or should be so and face it and should not cry for such things. If they cry with honesty, ShivBaba will help them*.

There is an Avyakt Murli point- You need not bother about anyone (it is mostly said for BKs). Baba knows how to keep his children. If anyone is suffering, it is due to his carelessness and lazyness.
and that have to wait 5 years
You all had started or been members of this forum from 2006 itself. You should have tried from that time itself. Why did not you do so? Who are to be blamed for this irresponsibility (if you are so much worried of them)?
-------
* I never tried to get Murlis. Even when i got so much Murlis, it was accidental. And my first wish was to keep them safe. I just kept them safely. I had not read even a single Murli for nearly 4 to 6 years. they were kept idle. Later, i thought of reading them.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:For me first is ShivBaba. If he directs me, then i will do so. He has never said in Murlis that- you should do this work.
He has often said that BKs can have copies to take home or if they are sick or in the services. He has also said that "all this technology is for the sake of service.

He is not always utterly specific about ever detail about service leaving the details up to intellects of the children ... and even when he is, they ignore him or do the opposite.

More excuses.
You all had started or been members of this forum from 2006 itself. You should have tried from that time itself. Why did not you do so?
So far, we have collected and uploaded 100s, by far the biggest collection online. We keep asking anyone and everyone. I don't remember the count, something like 500 or 700 I think.

The BKWSU could resolve the issue with a click of the finger, so too could dedicated BKs acting on their own initiative.

Do you honestly believe there would be no merit for doing so? That you would not receive both Baba's and the Family's blessings?

Do you even believe pointlessly arguing with and defaming PBK has a greater merit?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

He has often said that BKs can have copies to take home or if they are sick or in the services. He has also said that "all this technology is for the sake of service.
I have never objected anyone. You may continue criticizing BK leadership.
So far, we have collected and uploaded 100s, by far the biggest collection online. We keep asking anyone and everyone. I don't remember the count, something like 500 or 700 I think.
Have PBKs responded fully?
Do you honestly believe there would be no merit for doing so? That you would not receive both Baba's and the Family's blessings?
At present, Baba's stress is to become farista. so- more blessings will be received by other service activities.
Do you even believe pointlessly arguing with and defaming PBK has a greater merit?[/b]
I have already said that it due to my ego. I agree that any argument is against srimath. I am fully wrong in it. [but , you are interested in personal things!]

But if one wishes to be in the forum and needs to write, then arguments will be there.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Members must have read the irrational arguements put forward by mbbhat Bhai to deny Old Sakar Murlis to the interested souls. He says that it is better to read the revised SMs circulated by BKWSU through email. First of all everyone cannot get it. I don't get it. It might be clearer to read, but what is the use when a large chunk of the original unrevised Murli has been deleted or changed by BKWSU. It is like eating adulterated food.

Secondly, he says that PBKs might have all the five year Murlis. I don't know if any PBK or AIVV has all this in sequence. If any individual has these Murlis they are free to scan and upload these Murlis and I believe that PBKs have shared most of the Murlis they have which have been uploaded in the library section of www.brahmakumaris.info. We share all the Avyakt Vanis that we receive every year during the season. So, mbbhat is wrong to shift the blame to the PBKs.

As regards AIVV, when I once asked Baba about this, He said that making public the original Murlis is the task of the BKWSU. We are concerned with making public the clarification Murlis, discussions and whatever literature we have. And we PBKs have done that sincerely and are still doing so through our website www.PBKs.info

OGS,
Arjun