Mbbhat's Views and Churnings

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Mbbhat's Views and Churnings.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:In fact, I have never heard Baba had given right to expect (that too for ex BKs?).
"You have to get a pass mark from everyone" (approximate) ... that means me too. I am one of your devotees crying out for salvation from you.

* I cannot remember the full quote. Unfortunately no BK nor the BKWSU will publish all the Murlis, like the Christians do their Bible, the Muslims their Koran, the Buddhist their Dhamapada, the Jews their Torah and so on, therefore I can go and check it for you.

Would you be interested in working on such a useful and helpful project?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Would you be interested in working on such a useful and helpful project?
I believe the one which makes pure is useful. And Baba/Murli also says so.

But, for you, just names, age, place, figures, quantity, etc are the useful and helpful things. So- if i agree to follow your path/direction, I would be the highest fool.
You have to get a pass mark from everyone" (approximate) ... that means me too. I am one of your devotees crying out for salvation from you.
That we will get in the end. But what you are asking here is like bribe! (sorry to say this- this is to make you understand)

Keep on crying my dear devotee. Because you are allergic to the real truth.

But- if you have accepted yourself as my devotee, then I advise/suggest/direct you- "Consider yourself as a soul separate than the body, forget all the body and bodily relations and remember Supreme God Father of all souls who is point of divine light and might".

Or actually- I would like to say and congratulate you- "you are already a perfect soul, complete soul. you are very good, highly great, even than me. you are playing your role perfectly in this drama, wonderful drama. Just move on, move on, fly on, fly on."
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

You do realise that because of all this karma we have had in the Confluence Age, we will have to get married and live together in the Copper Age now?

I say "Copper Age" (... we don't expect most BKs to arrive until in the Silver Age anyway) because as we are going to argue all the time, it will have to be then. Or what about Iron Age? I can be in the British Empire, and you can be my Indian servant.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

# Post No. 70:-
I can be in the British Empire, and you can be my Indian servant
I am ready to become servant of anyone. Because when i had made the highest enemy (Ravan, vices) as my closest friend, that too for half a Kalpa, got defeated from him, why should I get upset from this? (because this will be just for few births).

And- when I experience punishment from dharmaraj at least for few births in garbh jail (at womb) during copper or Iron ages, what are these in front of those?

And- if I become servant of some human beings, it will clear my past sins to some extent and also will prevent me from doing more sins. So- there is positive in everything.

And all are my brothers, let it be British, Muslim or Hindus. It is as good as myself serving my own beloved brothers and sisters.

When God is ready to surrender himself to drama, then why should not me to my brother and sisters?

Murli point:- pyaar ki paribhaashaa kyaa hai? jo Ravan kaa kattaa saathi ho, us_sey bhi pyaar ho. = what is the deep meaning of love? The one who is fully like Ravan, you should have love towards such person.

BKs should love everyone, then only they can succeed in Godly service and god will be revealed. until, it will be just advertising. But, of course, message will be spreading.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Post No. 71:- Accurate figures and facts may deviate away from truth.

Baba says- in Golden Age, there would be 8 generations of LN. But, I think it cannot be so. It would be around 21.

For example, one LN will rule kingdom just for 60 years [they are likely to become LN at the age of around 30 years, and give birth at around 60 years. when they reach 90 years, their children will become fit to rule. so- each LN will rule only fro 30th age to 90th age. Just 60 years.

So- totally- there should be 1250/60 = 21 sets/generations of LN for one single throne in Golden Age itself. but, in Murli, baba says- there would be 8 generations of LN in Golden Age. Why?

I think- it is because if initially, Baba gives the figure 21, then mind of children would be caught in mathematics instead of thinking of heaven and enjoying its feelings. It is feeling of heaven that helps us in purification and enjoyment and not the mathematical figures.

Hence it is said- too much is bad, let it be truth.
------------
SM 25-11-78(3):- Jo srimath par na chalte, unki budhi may kab dhaaran ho na sakey. DIN PRATIDIN KAHTE HAIN AAGE AAPKAA GYAAN AUR THAA. AB AUR HAIN. Baap kahte hain din pratidin tumko guhy baatein sunaataa hun. Toh zaroor gyaan ki vruddhi hoti jaayegi. KOYI2 PRASHN UTHAA_THAY HAIN 8 BAADSHAAHE KAISE CHALENGI? IS HISAAB SE ITNI BAADASHAAHI HONI CHAAHIYE. Baap kahte hain tum in baaton may kyon padte ho? Pahley baap aur unkey varse ko toh yad karo. Vahaan ki jo rasam rivaaz hogi vah chalegi. Bachche jis reeti padaa hote honge us reeti honge. Tum kyon ismey jaate ho? -80- [Kings, gyaani tu atma, atom bomb]

= ......everyday (people say) you knowledge was something different before, not it is different than that. Father says- everyday, i tell you deep points. So- definitely, there would be increase in knowledge. Some ask questions that- how can it be (just) 8 generations (in Golden Age)? according to this calculation, it it should be so much. Father says- why should you go into these things? First remember Father and the property. ...
-----------
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Post No. 72:- still mistakes are there in pictures:

Example is- in the picture of ""Father of all souls" where Sri Ram is shown as worshipping Shiv. In Murlis, it has come remove the picture of Ram from there , since Ram does not worship shiv (how can Ram of Silver Age worship?). But, neither BKs, nor PBKs have removed it from their picture. Because it becomes easy to explain the knowledge.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Post No. 73:- not fully understanding of Murli point created one more blunder in picture:-
If we see in the Ladder picture of older times (I think- this is the picture of second stage- or after first change/editing), it is written "vinaash kaaley vipreet buddhi vinashyanti = those whose intellect is opposite to God during time of destruction will get destroyed" above the BKs and Brahma Mama meditating in the Confluence Age . And- "vinaashkaaley preeth buddhi vijayanti = those whose intellect is loveful with god during time of destruction will win" is written at the top left hand corner , in the beginning of Golden Age.

The pbk who gave me their knowledge, showed this picture to me and said- "See it is written that these BKs will get destroyed!"

In the picture of today, it has been removed and it is written "vinaashkaaley preeth buddhi vijayanti = those who loveful will win" at the top of Brahma Baba, Mama and BKs. [let me call this picture as third stage or after second change]

So- the pbk just kept quiet/pause for some time after showing this to me, because it was a clear proof for them that BKs have done some editing of the picture to hide the older one.

This had kept me in confusion, "Arey- how can it be written as these BKs will be destroyed?" Until last week, this confusion was there. But, could not do anything.

Recently- I found the related Murli point on this.

SM 6-10-76(3):- Yah seedhi toh bahut achchee ban_nee hai. Inmey badaa clear likhnaa hai. OOPAR MAY LIKHNAA CHAAHIYE VINAASH KAALEY PREETH_BUDDI VIJAYANTI AUR NEECHE LIKHNAA CHAAHIYE VINAASH_KAALEY VIPREETH_BUDDHI VINASHYANTI. YAH AKSHAR ZAROOR DAALNI CHAAHIYE. Yah seedhi badi achchee hai. Har baath may vichaar chalaanaa chaahiye. -53 [chitr, PBKs, corrections]

= .... In the picture of ladder, at the top, you should write “at the time of destruction, those whose intellect is loveful with God get victory” and at the bottom as “at the time of destruction, those whose intellect is opposite with god get destroyed”. These words should be definitely put there. This ladder is very good. One should churn/think in every aspect.

So- I think- in the first ladder picture, these words were not present. By listening to the above Murli point, the BK/s might have put these words there (which is termed as second stage picture here).

But, they put it above the meditating BKs and Marma, Mama. But, I feel those words should have been put at full bottom right hand corner (where the lowkik people are shown as fighting )[/b].]

[This mistake might have made BKs to re edit and change the words as "winning" instead of "destroy". In the new picture, there is just one thing- about winning, no point about getting destroyed. How can they write about it now without catching the Murli point fully?]

So- without knowing the cause for mistakes- the PBKs may be in the feeling that- Oh- brahma Baba and BKs are going to get destroyed as per the Ladder picture. Anyhow, it is also part of drama.
In this picture, it is written - BKs are going to win
In this picture, it is written - BKs are going to win
Attachments
In this picture, it is written -BKs are going to get destroyed
In this picture, it is written -BKs are going to get destroyed
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Note:- The translation is not exact/full. but it is enough to stick to the words, win and destroy. Or preethbuddhi and vipreethbudhi

One of the pictures is just in Hindi another in English. If anyone has all the pictures in English, welcome to put them here.
-------------
[I think- Baba's intention would have been to show that those who are preethbuddhi will go up to heaven and those who are vipreeth will fight and get destroyed. ]

There is small ambiguity here:-

If the preethbuddhi people are shown just above in the heaven, then there is no way to show the preethbuddhi stage (effort making stage). Because Heaven is the result of preethbuddhi atge and not not being in preethbuddhi stage.

So- there is an additional burden on the person who explains to point the link between the effort making stage and heaven. He will have to explain it by extra words.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Post No. 74:- Regarding Subtle Region:-

Some Sakar Murli points say- Subtle Region exists. Some Murli points say- Subtle Region does not exist.

Here, in Avyakt Murli, it is clarified

AV 2-2-69(2):- Kayi bachche moonjhte hain ki Sakar DWARA TOH YAH KAHAA KI SOOKSHM_VATAN TOH HAI HEE NAHEE, TOH BABA KAHAAN GAYE? Kahaan se milney aate hain? Kahaan yah sandesh bhejte hain? Kyon Bhog lagaate ho? Iskaa bhee raaz hai. KYON KAHAA GAYAA THAA? ISKAA MOOL KAARAN YAHEE HAI KI JAISE AAP LOGON NE DEKHAA HOGAA KI KAB2 CHOTE BACHCHE JAB KOYI CHEEZ KE PEECHE LAG JAATE HAIN, AUR CHEEZ BHAL ACHCHEE BHEE HOTI HAI, LEKIN HADH SE JYAADAA US ACHCHEE CHEZ KE PEECHE PAD JAATE HAIN TOH BACHCHON SE KYAA KYAA JAATAA HAI? VAH CHEEZ UNKO AANKHON SE CHIPAAKAR YAH KAHAA JAATAA HAI KI YAH HAI HEE NAHEEN. Isliye kahaa jaataa hai ki iski jo extra lagan lag gayi hai, vah kuch theek ho jaaye. Isee reeti vartamaan samay kayi bachche inhe baaton may kuch chatak gaye thay. TOH UNKO CHUDAANEY KE LIYE SAAKAAR MAY KAHTHAY THAY KI YAH SOOKSHMVATAN HAI HEE NAHEEN. Toh yah bhi bachchon ko is baath se buddhiyog hataane ke liye kahaa gayaa thaa. Lekin iskaa bhaav yah naheen hai ki agar bachchon se cheez chipaayi jaati hai, toh vah cheez khatm ho jaati hai. Naheen. Yah ek yukti hai chatki huyi cheez se chudaaney ki. Toh yah bhi yukti ki. Agar sookshmvatan naheen, toh Bhog kahaan lagaate ho? Is rasam rivaazko kaayam kyon rakhaa? Koyi bhi aisaa kaary hotaa hai toh khud bhi sandesh kyon pahunch_vaate thay? Toh aisey bhi naheen hai ki sookshmvatan naheen hai. Sookshmavatan hai. Lekin ab sookshmavatan may aane, jaane ke bajaaye sookshmvatanvaasi ban_naa hai. Yahee Bapadaa ki bachchon may aashaa hai. Aanaa jaanaa jyaadaa naheen honaa chaahiye. Yaha yathaarth hai. Sookshmvatan may aane jaane ke baajaaye swayam hee sookshmvatan_vaasi ban javo. Toh kamaayi kismay hai? -31 [Subtle Region]

= Some children get confused, why through Sakar it was said, there is no Subtle Region at all. ....... Why it was said so? The main reason is- FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN SMALL CHILDREN GET ATTACHED TO SOMETHING, OF COURSE, THAT THING MAY BE GOOD, BUT IF THE ATTACHMENT IS BEYOND THE LIMIT, THEN WHAT IS DONE? THAT THING IS HIDDEN AND THEY WILL BE TOLD- THAT THING IS NOT THERE. Hence it is said for correcting the extra lagan (attachment) towards this (Subtle Region). In this way, the present children had been stuck in these things to some extent. So- to make them free from this, it was said in Sakar that Subtle Region does not exist at all. So- even that was told to make intellect of children free from these things. When something is hidden from children, it does not imply that the thing gets exhausted. No.This was a yukti/tactic to relieve from getting stuck. .....

We can see here- how oppositely (total contradiction) , it is said.

[This is a wonderful hint for the other Sakar Murli point which says- "I do not enter in subtle Brahma ". So- this point may be applicable only for that time. The aim of Baba would be to bring down the intellect of people to the corporeal body - to prove his incarnation . Hence, he might have said- I do not enter in subtle brahma . Also, before 1969, there was no subtle Brahma in practical at all. so- even from that point, it was correct.

I think-according to PBKs (not 100% sure), Subtle Region does not exist at all. They catch just the other murl point (the one that says- Subtle Region does not exist).

Those who search for truth on physical, literal facts and figures, ....?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

I think-according to PBKs (not 100% sure), Subtle Region does not exist at all. They catch just the other murl point (the one that says- Subtle Region does not exist).
U r free 2 believe in an imaginary Subtle Region above this Earth.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

U r free 2 believe in an imaginary Subtle Region above this Earth.
I just mentioned the Murli point. I (or the Murli point) do not say- it is imaginary Subtle Region. It says- there is Subtle Region. So- I believe it is real Subtle Region. [In that case, for PBKs, even soul should be imaginary, is it not? Because can they see or prove soul? Can they prove it is point?]

You are also free to mis interpret Murli points and believe in imaginary/subtle things/churning in this earth or inside intellect of Mr. Dixit or up to some 9 souls in Vedanti Bhen or Kamala Dixit (I am not sure) .
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat Bhai, pleas grow up. The other day you were shouting at me and telling that you don't expect any reply or don't force anyone to reply. But your above reaction is a ready reference. I tried to end the discussion by saying that u are free to believe anything, but you did not try to put an end to the arguements and made some more insulting remarks. Elsewhere when I tried to stop an argument you said I was a jackal. Anyway, that's your part. Play it till you feel realize your mistakes.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:1) The other day you were shouting at me and telling that you don't expect any reply or don't force anyone to reply. But your above reaction is a ready reference.

2)I tried to end the discussion by saying that u are free to believe anything, but you did not try to put an end to the arguements and made some more insulting remarks.

3) Elsewhere when I tried to stop an argument you said I was a jackal. Anyway, that's your part. Play it till you feel realize your mistakes.
1) This is not an expectation. [shouting! do you hear?!] You need not respond if you wish. Why do you respond? no one can force anyone here. I did not ask you.

BTW, when I had not responded to you, do you remember you have asked me - why you avoided to give reply.

See here below
mbbhat Bhai, you have conveniently tried to evade response to the above comments.
in http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t= ... ded#p42018

Is this not a comment forcing the other to reply? [even then, i did not feel bad there]

2) You did not try to end the discussion. You just commented as if you were correct and the other is wrong. (OK, I have no objection. It is your views. but, if you claim your intention was to end the discussion, I do not feel so. You may simple ignore or write just Om Shanti, is it not? ] Else, Why there was need to add the word- imaginary? in your reply? [even when that word is not in the Murli point?]

I have not insulted. Actually you insulted by adding the word imaginary.

Just think- I do not feel any bad from you even when it is you who had tried to insult first. But, when I replied to you in the same coin/way, you cannot tolerate, but will accuse the other even when the fault is from your side.

3)I did have not called you as jackal (might have compared to the story of the fox saying grapes are sour). Instead you have commented me in many ways. Just an example, below.

Do you remember in one post- you had asked me- check your eye sight. But, you were wrong there. Did I say anything to you?
See here below.
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=38&t ... rma#p44173 - your post on Dec 26th.

[You had not even acknowledged your fault. ]- i do not have expectation like you. But just pointed to you since you accuse others (at least me) so.

So- if you are allergic to silly things and cannot realize yourself, play your role in drama.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Write whatever you wish. I don't have time to reply to your wasteful comments. Discuss knowledge if you wish. Om Shanti.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I agree - That is the right reply instead of accusing someone.