Unnecessary slogans on classroom discussions

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
rmn

Unnecessary slogans on classroom discussions

Post by rmn »

My dear shivasena soul Brother, U r much much senior on this forum and shivabap knowledge, i do not understand why the comments of so many people are put on this forum, we are supposed to accept muralis points and discuss only Murli points.
thanks
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Unnecessary slogans on classroom discussions

Post by fluffy bunny »

Truth is truth where ever it comes from. Commonsense is *above* God.

"2 + 2 = 4" is not in the Murlis but we "believe" in it and practise it every day ... as we do with other truisms.

The Murlis don't say, "don't stick your hand in the fire", commonsense does and so we follow commonsense and others experience most of our time.

The god of the BKs only has limited knowledge.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Unnecessary slogans on classroom discussions

Post by shivsena »

rmn wrote:My dear shivasena soul Brother, U r much much senior on this forum and shivabap knowledge, i do not understand why the comments of so many people are put on this forum, we are supposed to accept muralis points and discuss only Murli points.
thanks
Dear rmn brother.

You can post Murli points and Vani points and give your interpretations of the same...if someone gives Murli point in return then be happy...if someone wants to give his views without Murli points then just ignore it....everyone will act according to his intellectual capacity...there is no compulsion.

shivsena.