Rashi of Krishn and Christ milti hain (have common things)

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Rashi of Krishn and Christ milti hain (have common things)

Post by mbbhat »

In Murli, Baba says- Rashi (word related to astrology- I do not English word- if anyone knows can translate) have common things. I will list them. For some, I have Murli points with date and some I do not have. and two- three points are my own churnings which tally between Hindu and Christian scriptures. I will list them here.

1) christians say Mary gave birth to Christ when she was Virgin. this is copied from Mahabharat where it is mentioned that Kunti gave birth to Karna when she was a virgin. - I will put Murli point when I get this.

2) christians show crown for infant Jesus. this is they copied from Krishn whom crown is shown at the very young age. [Else, how can infant Jesus have crown). this also has Murli point. If anyone has can mention.

3) King Herod killed many young children to kill Moses. similar thing is there in Bhaagavat that Kans killed many children to kill Krishna [It was known to public that Krishn will take birth to kill Kans. Similarly it is shown that Moses will come to end Kingdom of Herod]. This is my churning and not Murli point.

4)It is mentioned in Bhaagavat that the river Yamuna got divided to give way during the night when Krishna took birth to carry him safely to Nanda Gokul by his Father Vasudev. Similarly it is mentioned there that the river got divided and let the good people to pass but killed the people of Herod. - this is also my churings.- I have not seen Murli point.
-----------------
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Rashi of Krishn and Christ milti hain (have common thing

Post by mbbhat »

5) Here Baba says- Christians made Indians to fight and took kingdom of Indians (Krishnpuri). In the end, christians will fight among themselves and once again Indians will get their Kingdom.

6) Christians took lot of wealth from India. and now they are repaying it pack ( I think in form of loan and help)

The following Murli points say these.

SM 16-8-81(3):- Violence se koyi bhi vishw par baadshaahi paa nahin sakte. Baba ne samjhaya hai vo donon agar aapas may mil jaaye to vishw ka rajy paa sakte hain. Parantu drama may aisaa hai nahin. Christian ne hi Krishnpuri ko hup kiya, ASAL TO Bharat KRISHN KI HI PURI THI NA. Bachche jaante hain ladkar baadshaahi lee, bahut dhan le gaye. Ab phir dhan vaapis hota jata hai aur phir tum vishw ke maalik ban jate ho. In baaton ko tum bachche hi samajh sakte ho. Baba kitni yukti se samjhaate hain, Unhon_ne hi tumhaaraa raajy cheenaa hai. Phir vo aapas may ladte hain aur Vishw ke maalik tum ban jate ho. Kitni badi baadshaahi hai. Mehnat sirf ismey hai. Yaad karte raho aur apnaa varsa lo. Ismey mehnat hai, tang nahin hona chahiye. -171

= India was initially Krishnpuri. Christians invaded Krishnpuri (land of Krishna). They took lot of wealth from here. Now, they are returning the wealth. Then they will fight and you will become world emperors.

SM 21-10-72(2):- Rajayi tumko hi milni hai. Kyonki connection hai Krishnpuri aur Christianpuri. Inhon_ne Krishnpuri ko Christianpuri banaya. Kaise rajayi le inko aapas may ladaakar. Ab Baap kahte hain hisab lena hai. TO BAAP INKO AAPAS MAY LADAAKAR MAKHKHAN TUMKO DETE HAIN. To abhi Baap tumko vishw ka maalik bana rahe hain. Yah aapas may zaroor ladenge. To zaroor vah samajhte hain hum balavaan hain. Vah bhi kahte hain hum balvaan hai. Humaari jeeth hogi. Parantu balvaan to tum nikal pade ho. Jeeth tumhaari ho jati hai. Mahaveer Mahaveerni kaha jata hai. = [SM 22-9-82(2)]
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

7) Creation of mukh vamshavali- In Christianity- there are three personalities- Christ, the new soul which entered in Jesus (the second), and Mary - the third.

Similarly- in BKWSU,

ShivBaba = new soul the crator of Krishnapuri. (similar to christ)

Brahma = the media (= Jesus here),

Mama = Mary (nimitt mothers in each section)*

SM 5-8-73(2):- Baba yah rath bhi bahut anubhavi liyaa hai. Thaa bhi yah javaaharat kaa vyaapaari. Yah bhi avinaashi gyaan ratnon kaa vyaapar hai. KALP2 ISMEY AAVOON, TAB TO KAARY KAROON. Brahma dwara braahman rachenge na, jaise Christ dwara Christian rache jaate hain. Raas miltee hai na.

= I create through Brahma like Christ created Christian. Raas/Rashi of both mix together.
---------------- -------
* the third personality is not mentioned in this Murli point , but is available in some other Murli point.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

8) Here- Baba says- one who creates will have to sustain that religion/Kingdom by taking highest position in next birth/s.

SM 1-12-82(2, 3):- Yah LN Satyug ke maalik hain. Zaroor aage janm may purushaarth kiyaa hai. Aagevaalaa janm hogaa sangam par. Sanagamyug kalyaanakaari hai na. Kyonki Sangamyug par hi saari duniyaa badalti hai. To zaroor Kaliyug aur Satyug ke beech may gyaan diyaa hoga. So ab phir se de rahe hain. PHIR KOYI KAHE KI NIRAAKAAR PARAMATMA KAISE RAJAYOG SIKHLAAYENGE. TO Trimurti DIKHAAVO. Brahma dwara sthaapanaa. TO JO STHAAPNAA KARENGE TO ZAROOR PAALNAA BHI VAH KARENGE. Jaise Christ ne sthaapnaa ki phir paalnaa ke liye Pope bhi zaroor unko ban_naa padey. Vaapas to koyi jaa na sake. -107-, 108 [Trimurti, Christ]

= One who creates will also have to sustain. Like Brahma, through whom heaven is created, he will have to become Vishnu and sustain. Similarly- Christ will have to become Pope and sustain Christianity.

[Here- one thing- this point may be applicable to other religions also- that is there also eg- Buddha will sustain Buddhism in the same way.

But- I think- since Christianity is highly famous and powerful, it is like the power being in one hand (Pope is common to all Christians)- like LN is common to all citizens in heaven]
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

9) Purity common thing in Christ's teaching and BKWSU.

SM 16-9-82(2):- Sanyaasi to aajkal shaadi bhi karaate hain. Church may bhi shaadiyaan hoti hain. NAHIN TO CHRIST KO KYON CROSS PAR CHADHAAYAA? ISEE PAVITRATAA KE KAARAN. Yah koun hai jo kahte hain pavitr bano. Aaphatein to aatee hain. Yahaan bhi ShivBaba par nahin aati hai. PARANTU JISMEY PRAVESH KIYAA HAI, LONG BOOT MAY US PAR AATI HAI. “What when they…. “[raastey chaltey braahman fas gayaa- kahaavat]. Yah puraani jutti hai na.

= ... Christ was put into cross due to purity. They questioned – who is that who says- become pure? Obstacles come (to Christ). Even here also- obstacles come to ShivBaba. But, in whom I have entered, the obstacles come.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

10) Two corporeal ALMIGHTIES- One Krishn in heaven and during the present time of God's incarnation- it is Christians.

SM 9-11-87(3):- Abhi dekhenge to MANUSHYON MAY SARVASHAKTIVAAN Christian log hain. Vah sab par jeeth pahan saktey hain. Parantu vah vishw kaa maalik baney yah kaaydaa nahin hai. Is raaz ko tum hi jaante ho. Is samay SARVASHAKTIVAAN RAJADHAANI Christian ki hai. Nahin toh unhon ki sankhyaa sabsey kum honi chaahiye KYONKI LAST MAY AATE HAIN. Parantu theenon dharmom may yah sabsey teekhaa hai. Sabko haath may kar baithey hain. Yah bhi drama banaa huvaa hai. Inkey dwaraa hee humko Rajadhaani milni hai. Kahaani bhi hai do bundar ladey makhkhan teesrey ko mil jaataa hai. Vah aapas may ladtey hain, makhkhan bhaaratvaasiyon ko mil jaataa hai. Kahaani to paayi paise ki hai. Arth kitnaa badaa hai. -109 [Krishn –Christian, WOT, past_tense]

= who is almighty among human beings now? Christians. Through them only you are going to get your kingdom.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

The following Murli point is about the one that is mentioned as point No. 5 and 6 above.

SM 19-10-89(3):- BAAP NE SAMJHAAYAA HAI Christian DYNASTY KA KRISHN DYNASTY SE CONNECTION HAI. Christian NE RAAJY CHEENAA. PHIR Christian DYNASTY SE HEE RAAJY MILNAA HAI. IS SAMAY Christian KA ZHOR HAI. UNHON KO Bharat SE HEE MADAD MILTI HAI. ABHI Bharat BHOOKHAA MARTAA TOH RETURN SERVICE DE RAHI HAI. YAHAAN SE BAHUT DHAN, HEEREY JAVAAHAR AADI VAHAAN LE GAYE HAIN. BAHUT DHANVAAN BANE HAIN. TOH PHIR DHAN PAHUNCHAATE RAHTE HAIN. Unko milne kaa toh hai nahin. Toh ab tum bachchon ko koyi pahchaante nahin hai. -26- [Krishn- Christ]
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

11) Baba just compares bible and Gita.

SM 9-4-83(1):- Srimath may bhagavadgita hai na. Gita hai shaastr kaa naam. JAISE CHRIST KA BIBLE, SRIMATH CHRIST KA BIBLE. Toh Baap samjhaate hai bhagavaan ki hai srimath. Ab srimath jab kahaa jataa hai, toh zaroor samajhna chaahiye yah toh oonch bhagavaan ki hee math hai. Srimath brahma ki va Vishnu ki nahin kahte. SRIMATH BHAGAVAAN AAKAR BRAHMA TANN SE KAISE DETE HAIN, YAH MANUSHY NAHIN JAANTE. VAH SAMAJHTE NAHIN BRAHMA PHIR NEECHE KAISE AATAA HAI. VAH TOH HAI SOOKSHMVATANVAASI. TOH IN BAATON KO NA JAN_NE KAARAN KRISHN KA NAAM DE DIYAA HAI. AISE BHI NAHIN HO SAKTAA KRISHN KA KOYI SAADHAARAN ROOP HAI JISMAY PARMATMA PRAVESH KARTE HAIN. Yah baatein koyi nahin jaante. -135- [Prajapita, srimath, Gita, WOT] -vvimp

= Like bible is srimath of Christ, Gita is srimath of baba. [I cannot comment fully here. But just can say that the two scriptures belong to two almighty religions]
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

11A)Here, baba compares all the three religions with Bharat.

SM 26-9-78(1):- Buddh aur Christian ka Bharat se connection dekhney may aataa hai. Musalmaan toh jab se hussain aayaa hai, tab se shuru huye hain. -85- [Christ, Krishna]

= Buddha and Christians have connection with Bharat. Muslims have connection from Hussain

[so- if one argues- there is connection of Bharat even with Buddhism, is there no common rashi between Krishn and Buddhism? -
I can just say- the common is not as much as that between Bharat and Christians].
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

12)Christians believe Krishnpuri (heaven) existed in India.

SM 3-9-78(1):- Angrezi log bhi samajhte hain ki god, godess ka raajy Bharat may thaa. Parantu kab thaa yah nahin samajhte. Bharat bahut saahukaar thaa. Ab toh kangaal ho gayaa hai. Isliye Bharat ko paisa dete hain. Garib ko daan diyaa jataa hai. Toh ab dan dete hain. Bharat SE HEE BAHUT PAISE LE GAYE HAIN. AB PHIR Bharat KO DETE RAHTE HAIN. Sab paisa dete hain. Toh Bharat garib tah_raa na. Baap kahte hain meraa part hai garib Bharat ko here jaisaa banaanaa. -59 [Bharat, Krishn-Christ]

= English people believe there was kingdom of god and goddess in India. But they do not know when it was….

there is another Murli point- christians believe there was paradise in India at 3000 BC. I do not have it now. but it is well known Murli point.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

13)Both believe in Tree.

SM 13-12-77(2):- Tum jaantey ho vahaan aatmaavon kaa jhaad hai. Vahaan se phir numberwaar aate hain. HUM SAB AATMAAYEIN BACHCHE ShivBaba KI MALA HAI. Jaise sizraa baate hain na. Christian log bhi jhaad banaate hain. -150 [mala]

= The tree is common to both BKWSU and Christians.

14)Both believe in mala

christians also believe in rosary/garland.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

15)Heaven during Iron age is within hands of christians (Eg-America).

SM 8-7-71(2) or SM 8-7- 81(2):- America ab aise huyi hai. aage kyaa thaa. Jab unka sukh pooraa hoga tab tumhaare aparam_apaar sukh honge. America ab swarg jaise sukh le rahe hain. Bade2 mahal hain. Bharat to kangaal hai. Sabse bheek maangte rahte hain. 12 maas bhi bheek maang rahe hain. Garib dekhte hain inhon ko anaaj aadi sougaat may dete hain. Yah bhi Government jaanti hai Bharat bahut garib ho gaya hai. Isliye 20 lakh ton anaaj ka daan dete hain ki bachchon ki (paalnaa) karo. Nahin to Bharat praacheen sabse saahukaar thaa. Zameen bhi bhaarat ki sabse badi hai. Bharat se badaa aur koyi hai nahin.

=What was america before? when their happiness ends, you happiness will begin. America is like Paradize now. India is poor now. ...
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

16)Souls of both Krishn and Christ are beggars now.

SM 21-11-76(2):- Christian LOG BHI JAANTE HAIN CHRIST IS SAMAY BEGGARI PART MAY HOGAA. -31

Christens believe that Christ would be in beggary part at present. (similarly Krishn’s soul is also like a beggar now what BKs believe)
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

17)both Deities and christians' kingdom had existed on the whole world.

SM 23-11-76(1, 2):- CHRIST PHIR APNEY SAMAY PAR AAVEGAA. Christian KAA JAISE SAARE PRUTHVI PAR RAAJY THAA. Bouddhi bhi kitney alag2 ho gaye. Aapas may lad jhagdaa kar tukdaa2 kar dete hain. Abhi kahte hain ek raajy ho, ek bhaashaa ho. Math_bhed na ho. So ho kaise saktaa? Aapas may lad2 kar aur hee pakke ho gaye hain. -33-, 34 [Krishn- Christ]

= Christians had their kingdom as if on the whole earth.

[Deity religion rules whole world. the duration of both may be different. Christians may be for few hundred years, but deities for 2500 yrs]
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

18)Service of Christians for heaven and destruction of hell and technology for service :-

The technology is mostly invented by Christians. That will help BKs three way.

To destruction of hell, as a media for service and for comfort in heaven- atomic energy and other technologies.
-------------

19) It is said in Murli that- The kumbhkarnas of Indians are going to wake up from Foreigners.

I think- It may be through Christians.