Rashi of Krishn and Christ milti hain (have common things)

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Rashi of Krishn and Christ milti hain (have common thing

Post by mbbhat »

20) Similarities in kingdom.

SM 25-9-76(1):- Jaise England may king, queen kaa raajy hai, vaise Satyug may LN kaa raajy thaa. -36-

= Like in England, there is kingdom of King and queen, in Golden Age, there was kingdom of LN.
----------------
21)Similarities in service:- Christians spread their religion or give message through their missionaries. Similarly, BKWSU does it through its service activities.

I think, there is a Murli point on this. But, at present, i do not have.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

22) There is some similarity in the pronunciation in the words- Krishn and Christ or Christians
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

The word Christ is not a name but a title.

The noun (christos) means "the one covered in oil" and comes from the Greek verb "chrio" meaning to cover something with oil, or khriein to rub or smear. It's a literal translation of the Hebrew word "messiah" or "the anointed one". It was a sign of his status as only a high priest, prophet or king would be anointed (covered with perfumed oil). Until the 14th Century was generally pronounced more like "chree".

The name Krishna comes from Sanskrit krshna meaning "the Black One", from the root "krs" meaning dark or dirty.

What's similar between oily and black? Why not Cree, Crisp, Crest, Tissue, Crash and all the other "similar" words in English alone. You need to study the history and etymology of the words to discover if they are related.

The most similar thing about the stories of Krishna and Jesus Christ, and Lekhraj Kirpalani, is that they are all made up characters constructed from the life stories of a number of different individuals, with a bit of myth mixed in. The PBKs realise this, and I support them in it (although perhaps I do not share their final conclusion).

That is to say, the stories the BKs tell of Lekhraj Kirpalani are all mixed up and mythologised and that in some elements they have confused the story of an another character within the Om Mandli with Lekhraj Kirpalani to make Lekhraj Kirpalani (and themselves) look better. That is how the factual history looks right now.

Is there any cell in your being that wants to become truly educated or informed, mbbhat?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I had already mentioned the word - pronunciation and not the meaning.
Is there any cell in your being that wants to become truly educated or informed, mbbhat?
thank you for the personal comment. You act as if- you are giving judgment about me. I would like to remind you that you had said i am throwing mud. If you still believe same,

can i say- Your cells are eager to taste these mud again and again?
-------
You say- you are afraid that the forum would die, but you are doing the same thing to kill it.

[what is your problem if i put my views? If you seem they are incorrect, you may ignore, is it not? ]- you do not know even the simplest of manners and call others as bad manner people.

So- i am telling you lastly- as "If you are interested, take what you can get from here, without expecting from others. Or continue your targeting on hitting stones like me. Your effort will go waste. But, i can sense frustration in you that you have not been able to make me upset like you had been many times from the very beginning with me".

But, since you are a complete soul, you are really great and wonderful. Thank you. [this i will always add whenever i like it]- because - one day- everyone is going to become complete, either by effort or by punishment and get seat in pure world- Paramdham.

So- from now onwards- you do any comment about me, i will not criticize you. You may do to satisfy if it quenches your thirst by any way.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

You're suggesting that the similarity of pronunciation has some kind of significant value. I do not know what it is but I am showing you how they are entirely different, one from Greek, one from Sanskrit. I am sure if I know other languages I would find 10,000 more that sounded "similar" but had no common root or meaning, therefore I am suggest that the words have nothing in common.

Why not answer the question for a change, and drop the distracting yuktis? Perhaps if you do I will have more respect for you.

Is there *any* part of you that wishes to become truly informed about these and related matters, e.g. religion, philosophy and so on?

If no, then please just say, "no" clearly so we all understand.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:1)You're suggesting that the similarity of pronunciation has some kind of significant value. I do not know what it is but I am showing you how they are entirely different, one from Greek, one from Sanskrit. I am sure if I know other languages I would find 10,000 more that sounded "similar" but had no common root or meaning, therefore I am suggest that the words have nothing in common.

2)Why not answer the question for a change, and drop the distracting yuktis? Perhaps if you do I will have more respect for you.

3)Is there *any* part of you that wishes to become truly informed about these and related matters, e.g. religion, philosophy and so on?

If no, then please just say, "no" clearly so we all understand.
1) I did not mean this (has significant value). I just put it, since there is similarity in prononciation, that is all. You may be interested in greek, sanscrit. But, i am not. i put my views. If you are not convinced, just ignore.

2) It is left to individual. If i feel question is important, or interested, I may. Else, not. who are you to ask or force someone for this? I do not have any expectation from you. You still offer greatest respect to me by following me like a shadow. How can I expect more?[/b]

3) I have already said- i am putting my views. You may take what you like, what you are able or can give any judgement about me.

It seems that you are not interested in truth, but more interested in making a person to accept your statements.

Anyhow, since you are a complete soul, you have all the rights to do so.

Wonderful drama, wonderful part.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:... It seems that you are not interested in truth, but more interested in making a person to accept your statements.
Anyhow, since you are a complete soul, you have all the rights to do so.
Well, if we take the two assertions:
  • a) "Krishna and Christ are related/share the same chart because their names sound similar".
    b) There is no historical or etymological connection between the words"
Which one is more "true"?

By which I mean 'objectively true'. No personal interests at all.

(Try and answer without any distraction or goading. I told you many times, I am not a "complete soul" so stop writing it. Learn some manners).
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Good going. Wonderful.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Please don't insult me with you comments. Just answer the question.
  • Which one is more true?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Matching in charts of Christ and Krishna means there are similarities in their character. There are also similarities in the stories about them.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:Please don't insult me with you comments. Just answer the question.
  • Which one is more true?
sorry- in this case, I had not even glanced your post.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

More insulting disrespect, typical of BKs.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:More insulting disrespect, typical of BKs.
Still eager to hear/listen/feel more and more even after knowing?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

23)When ShivBaba incarnated(1936), it was rule of Christians in India.

It is they who have taken the message of Om Mandli and in forgn news papers, it had come "Om Mandli riches in the world".

24) Krishna is shown as head of Yadavas in Mahabharat epic. And, according to BKs, most important group in yadavas are Christians.

[at present, I cannot comment further]. Just pointed out some points.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

25) A coincidence:-

Christ came on Dec 25th - that is near end of the year . After 7 days (Dec 25 to Dec 31st) of his incarnation, new year comes.

So- of the whole 365 days, there is 7 days - the end period (gap between incarnation and new year).
---
Now, if we take age of Confluence Age is 100 years, the gap between ShivBaba's incarnation and New Age/Kalpa is 100 years.

since life span of Kalpa is 5000 years,

if we compare the two,

( 100/5000) is almost equal to (7/365).