What is Ego of Knowledge?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: What is Ego of Knowledge?

Post by mbbhat »

Who is really intelligent (knowledgeful)?

It is not one who knows more. It is the one who earns more.

Hence even though might has highest value, the one who has highest happiness is the real might.
-------------
In other words- who in the world is rich? The one who is satisfied. Else, whatever money he has, the money has not served the purpose.

so- one who has highest contentment is the one who is really knowledgeful.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Not being able to forget body is ego of body. Similarly- If we cannot forget what we know (except the essence= truth), it is ego of knowledge.

But to be in conscious of eternal relation (self with self and supreme= I and really mine) - is not ego of knowledge. It is the only right ego. Because when we would be in that ego, we will give same respect to all.
---
In fact there is only absolute truth- "every soul has pre ordained role fixed in it in drama". Except this all other truths are temporary or relative.

There is no fight, arguments, debate in the absolute truth.

If we are sticken to any other truth, it means we still have ego either in form of ego or ignorance.
---------
Actually- the name BK is not real name of BK. Every BK should feel that, the name BK is the name of his shop (to serve others) and is not actually his own name. His real name is only one- the soul whose original qualities are peace, bliss, purity, etc.

We need body to forget body (practice soul consciousness). Similarly, we need knowledge to forget knowledge = To forget lower level of knowledge what we already have (to keep on moving to higher level of knowledge). Initially a Bk loses ego of his lowkik degrees, money, etc. but as he progresses, he should lose interest even in heaven.

The final knowledge is essence = goal = truth by which he feels same in everything.

Murli point says- Jo bhi padhaa huvaa hai, sabkuch bhoolnaa hai = what all you have studied, all you have to forget.

Another point- Tumhen hadh aur behadh se paar jaanaa hai. Vah hai Paramdham = You need to go beyond limited (heaven= small population) and unlimited (hell = full population). That is Paramdham

The latter point clearly says- you should forget even the lowere levels of spiritual knowledge.
-----
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Murli is like Super Market. We should try to imbibe those which are correct for me. Else, just as to discuss each and every point would be foolishness.

According to the money one has, he can purchase. Else he can just see the product, and discuss on that , but can never make that product of his own.

Similarly, according to the capacity of the individual the knowledge points can be imbibed by a person. Else- the so called gyaani tu atmas, let it be from BK side or pbk side can just do the discussions, debate, but no can really enjoy the gems of the knowledge.

Such discussions will be limited to discuss about how big the product is, what its color and shapes are, from where it has come, etc.[Like what is date of birth of DL or Sevakram, who is Prajapita, who are trimurtis, etc] {the most important, highest priority things- SOUL and Supreme Soul are almost forgotten in such discussions and get lowest priority}

Hence they can neither know what is present inside the product (the god inside the Chariot) nor enjoy the contents of product (God and soul).

--------
There is a saying in the 80- 20 rule. We get 80% results by concentrating on the 20% of our goals.

So- if we give same importance to each and every point of knowledge assuming that- I want to find truth, essence of this, then we will fail to give right importance for the right points and lose ourselves.

But, why then Murli has excessive points? Because it may not be useful or needed to me. But may be useful to others. It helps our intellect to become broad. It keeps the intellect free from negative things for those period and keeps us in company of ShivBaba. Sometimes they will act as just a joke like chocolates which eliminate boring for the students.

Also since God is ocean of knowledge, he gives essence of many things in Murli, let it be lowkik or of scriptures.

But, one should have ability to discriminate the points.

For that, our direction should be towards the goal.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

What is truth?

There are two types- intellectual and emotional.

We can say 2+2 = 4 and not 5. It is just intellectual level.

But, we cannot say- if two people are added to a work, it will yield double the result. there is a famous saying- too many cooks spoil the food.
--------
The digesting process is both physical and emotional. Physically- we may say- one should take fresh, natural food, eat at right time, by sitting in right posture. But, we cannot give in mathematical equations which and which thoughts to what extent and how it aids digestions or acts negatively. Of course, generally- one can say such are positive, such are negative.
But, to the deeper level , it is an experience.
------
Science can do better predictions, but cannot satisfy real needs of life. Can science replace trees and plants by machines and materials?

whatever one become knowledgeful, if he goes beyond nature and then tries to search truth, it will be satisfying ego which will keep on increasing the thirst. [Perhaps- that is why even Einstein had remarked- "Where Science is going?"]

We can pour a litre of petrol to a car and expect immediate output. but can we expect same thing from a tree just by putting some manure and water to it?

Even if it absorbs all the manure within a month, say- it may yield output only during its seasons.

Science may have done many inventions- But can never overtake nature. Similarly- human discussions on even spiritual knowledge if done without taste of nature (here it is drama, God and soul- eternal things), it also will be same.

Of course, science can give pleasure and comforts. similarly- we may feel- Oh- I understood this Murli point, that Murli point, but they will have temporary value only.
------
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

How the truth can be defined? a big question.

I feel- the one has highest value (longest existence or influence) is the truth.

Soul, god, Drama, Paramdham and heaven are the most powerful things. they are eternal.

even though heaven becomes hell, it is the left out of the same heaven what we eat or consume even in this hell (today). Hence in that way, heaven is also eternal. It is the same house we are enjoying. but, we changed the name of old house as hell. That is all.

I think- this is the reason- why Baba says- remember those things and forget all other things.
-----------
What truth we need?

There is no use from simple silly truths which prove some specific Murli point or anything

We need these truths- 1)Ability to know future or 2)ability to face future.

the second is absolutely necessary than the first.

So- the second depends on Yoga and first is the knowledge.

If the first does not aid the second, then such truth will not have much value.

That is why Baba says- do not bother when Sri Krishna will take birth and dates of destruction, etc.

But, we need to know that transformation is ahead and heaven is coming so that it creates both awareness increases our will power.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

To whom Baba says- gyaani tu atma (knowledgeble souls) in reality?

1)SM 17-3-89(2):- Jab kisi ko samjhaate ho toh bhee aise samjho- hum bhaayiyon ko samjhaate hain. Yahee drushti rahe- ismey hee bhaaree mehnath hai. Mehnath se hee oonch pad miltaa hai. Baap bhee aise dekhenge. Baap kee nazar bhee bhrukuti ke beech may jaayegi. Atma toh chotee bindi hai. Sunti bhee vahee hai. Tum Baap ko bhee bhrukuti ke beech may dekhenge. Baap bhee yahaan hai to bhaayi (Brahma ki atma) bhee yahaan hai. AISEY BUDDHI MAY RAHNE SE TUM BHEE GYAAN SAAGAR KE BACHCHE GYAAN SAAGAR BAN JAATE HO. Tumhaare liye toh bahut sahaj hai. Gruhasth vyavahaar may rahnevaalon ko yah avasthaa zaraa mushkil hai. Sunkar ghar chale jaate hain. Vahaan kaa vaataavaran hee aur hai. Yahaan sahaj hai. Baba yukti bahut sahaj bataate hain. APNEY KO ATMA SAMJHO, BAAP KO Yaad KARO. YAH BHEE BHAAYI HAI. IS DRUSHTI SE KARM BANDHAN SE ATEET HO JAAYENGE. SHAREER BHEE BHOOL JAATAA HAI. SIRF BAAP HEE Yaad RAHTAA HAI. ISMEY MEHNATH KARTE RAHENGE TAB PASS WITH HONOUR HONGE. AISEE AVASTHAA MAY VIRLAA HEE KOYI RAHTAA HAI. VISHW KAA MAALIK BHEE VAHEE BANTE HAIN. 8 RATNON KEE MAALAA HAI NA. To purushaarth karnaa hai. Oonch pad paanevaale kaise bhee karke purushaarth zaroor karte honge. ISMEY DOOSREE KUCH BHEE BAATEIN NIKALTEE NAHEEN HAI. Bhaayi2 ki drushti sneh aur sambandh ho jaataa hai. Drushti vah jam jaatee hai. Isliye baap kahte hain tumko bahut guhy2 baatein sunaataa hun. Ismey abhyaas karnaa mehnath kaa kaam hai. Yahaan bhe baithay ho toh apney ko atma samjho. Atma hee suntee hai. Sun_ney_vaali atma ko tum dekhte ho. -104-

= When you explain to others- consider that you are explaining to brothers(souls). Let always be there this drushti/feeling. There is great effort in this. From effort only high status can be received. Father also sees like this. The Father’s eye sight also will fall on forehead. Soul is small point, is it not? That only hears. You see even Father at bhrukuti/forehead. Both Father and brother (BBaba) are there. By having this feeling, you the children on ocean of knowledge also becomes ocean of knowledge. For you (the surrendered ) it is simple. Those who are in household, for them it is a little bit difficult. After hearing, they go (lowkik) home. The atmosphere there is totally different. Consider yourself as soul and remember Father. This also is brother. By having this drushti/attitude, you go beyond bondages of karma. Body is forgotten. Just Father alone is will be in remembrance. If you go on putting effort in this, you will becomes pass with honour. Only a very few remain in this stage. They only become world emperors. There is mala of 8, is it not? So, you should put effort. Those who are going to get high status will put effort in any circumstances. In this stage no other things/feelings come out(great!). The drushti of brothers becomes that of love and relation. That drushti gets then gets settled. Hence Father says- I teach you very deep points. To practice in this, is difficulty. Even when you are sitting here, consider yourself as soul. Soul only hears. You see the soul that listens.
--------------
No other things/feelings come out. :- Because when we are in this stage, even the bad or good things in others will not be felt at all. This is the reason why this remains at top.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

2) SM 21-1-89(1):- Gyaan hogaa hee dehi abhimaanee may. -27

= Knowledge will be only in those who are soul conscious.

3)SM 19-9-82(1):- Apney ko sajani samajhney se bachchaa samajhenge to jaasti taakath milegi kyonki sajani ho to half partner hai saajan ke saath. BACHCHE TO BAAP KE FULL VAARIS HO JAATE HAIN. ISLIYE BABA KAHTAA HAI HUMKO GYAANI TU ATMA PYAARAA HAI. Dhyaani ko saakshaatkaar ki ichchaa rahti hai. JO SAARAA DIN BABA2 KARTE RAHENGE UNKO TO GYAANI KAHENGE.

= If you consider yourself as child instead of lover, you will get more powers. Because lover/wife is just half partner. Child is eligible for the whole property. Hence Baba says- I love gyaani tu atmas. Those who will be doing/feeling Baba, Baba the whole day- they are knowledgeable.

4)Which intoxication is higher?- That of knowledge/study or remembrance?

28-10-2000(2):- PADHAAYI SE Yaad KAA NASHAA OONCH HAI. ISLIYE PRAACHEEN Yoga GAAYAA HUVAA HAI. Yoga aur Gyan kahaa jaataa hai. Yoga ke liye Gyan miltaa hai, aise2 karo. Aur phir srushti-chakr kaa bhee gyaan hai. –[Yaad]

= Tthe intoxication of remembrance is higher than study. Hence there is name as ancient Yoga/Yaad. ...

5) Just by Gyaan soul will not fly.

SM 2-10-82(2):- Bhaashan to bahut achchaa kar lete hain. Parantu Yaad may nahin rahtey hain. ATMA TOH Yaad SE HI UDEGI. GYAAN SE THODE HI UDEGI. DHYAAN MAY BHI Yaad SE HI JAATE HAIN. GYAAN KI TO ISMEY KOYI BAATH HI NAHIN. DHYAAN TO EK PAAYI PAISE KA HO JAATAA HAI.

= they do give very good speech. But do not stay in remembrance. Soul will fly only with the help of remembrance, (but) not by knowledge.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

6). AM 26-9-77():- Revized:- Sabsey kade te kadaa bandhan koun saa hai? (Reply was Deh abhimaan). Yah sabhi bandhanon kaa foundation hai. Lekin pratyaksh roop may sabse kade te kadaa bandhan koun saa hai? Loklaaj toh bahut chotee baath hai. Yah toh first step hai. SABSEY BADE TE BADAA ANTIM BANDHAN HAI SRIMATH KE SAATH APNEY GYAAN BUDDHI KO MIX KARNAA ARTHAATH APNEY KO SAMAJHDAAR SAMAJH SRIMATH KO APNEY BUDDHI KI KAMALA SAMAJHKAR KAAM MAY LAGAANAA JISKO KAHENGE GYAAN ABHIMAAN ARTHAATH BUDDHI KAA ABHIMAAN. YAH HAI SABSEY SOOKSHM AUR ANTIM KADAA BANDHAN. IS BANDHAN SE CROSS KIYAA MAANO- SABSEY BADE TE BADAA JUMP DIYAA.

= Which is the toughest bondage? (the reply was body consciousness). This is the foundation of all the bondages. But which bondage is the one that is in practical form? Loklaaj is very small. That is first step. The highest and the last bondage is- mixing of one’s intellect of knowledge with the srimath; that is- considering self as intelligent and then using srimath as per one’s own intelligence. It is also called as ego of knowledge or ego of intellect. This only is the most subtle and final bondage. When you cross this bondage, you have performed the highest jump.

[From the above Murli point- the moment we feel inside that- I am intelligent (without feeling of Baba or drama), we are in bandhan.]
----------
7)To those who feel one group is ahead in the two subjects - knowledge and Yoga/Yaad and the other group is ahead in the next two subjects (dharna and service) and believe that - in the end- both will compensate from one another.

SM 13-1-81(3):- Bhakti ko raath aur gyaan ko din kahaa jaataa hai. Yah toh koyi ki buddhi may bhi baith saktaa hai. Parantu daivi gun dhaaran nahin karte hain. DAIVI GUN HO TOH SAMJHAA JAAYE GYAAN KI DHAARANAA HAI. GYAAN KI DHAARNAA HAI TOH DAIVI GUN KI BHI DHAARANAA HOGI. GYAAN KI DHAARANAA NAHIN TOH DAIVI GUNON KI BHI DHAARANAA HO NA SAKEY. GYAAN KI DHAARANAA KARNEVAALON KI CHALAN DEVTAA MISAL HOTI HAI. Kum dhaaranaavalon ki chalan mix rahti hai…..... DAIVI GUN BHI GYAAN SE HOTE HAIN. Tum bachchon ko toh Baap kaa naam balaa karnaa hai na. SADAIV MUKHDAA HARSHIT HONAA CHAHIYE. NAHIN TOH USMAY GYAAN NAHIN KAHAA JAAVEGAA. Mukh se sadaiv ratan nikley. -4 [Yaad, gyaani tu atma]

= .... If there is divine virtues, then it is an indication that he has inculcation of knowledge. If there is dharna of knowledge, there will also be dhaarnaa of divine virtues. .... Their behavious would be like a deity. .... Your face should be always smiling. Else, it cannot be said that there is knowledge (in him)...
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

8)AM 9-3-81(2):- gyaan kaa arth hi hai swaroop may laanaa. Kounsi baath swaroop may laayenge. Baalak so maalik, yah hai swaroop may laanaa. Purushaarth ke saath praalabdh kaa anubhav ho. Aisey nahi abhi purushaarthi hai, praalabdh bhavishy may milegi. Sangamyug ki visheshathaa hi hai- abhi2 purushaarthi, abhi2 pratyakh phal. Abhi smruti swaroop, abhi praapti swaroop. Bhavishy ki toh guaranti hai hee. Lekin bhavishy se bhi shreshth bhaagy ab kaa hai. -27 [Gyani tu atma, Yaad]

= the meaning of gyaan means becoming embodiement of it only...... The fruit also should be felt with the effort. ... the fruit of the present is higher than that of the future.

9)AM 15-3-81(1):- Knowledgful stage arthaath saari knowledge ke harek point ke anubhavi swaroop ban_naa. Jab BapDada direction dete hain ki knowledgeful stage par sthith ho jaavo, toh ek second may us sthiti may sthith ho saktey ho? Ho sakey ho vaa ho gaye ho? Us sthiti may sthith hokar fir sarv aatmaavon taraf dekho. Kyaa anubhav karte ho? Sarv aatmaayein kasie dikhaayi deti hain? Anubhav kar rahe ho? Vishw ka drushy kyaa dikhaayi deti hai? Aaj BapDada ke saath2 knowledgeful stage par sthith ho jaavo. Anubhav karo ki kitni shaktishaali vishaal buddhi ki stage hai. Trikaaldarshi, trinetri, dooraadesh, World almighty authority, sarva gun aur prapti sampann khajaaney ki maalikpan ki kitni oonchi stage hai. Us oonchi stage par baith phir neeche dekho. -28 [gyaani tu atma]

= Knowledgeful means becoming experienced of every point of the whole of the knowledge. When BapDada gives direction that- become seated in the stage of knowledgeful in a second, can you get seated? ......

10)AM 27-3-81(1):- Vakil chote case ko bhi lambi kar dete hai. Aur judge second may haan vaa na ki judgement kar deta hai. Vakil bante ho ko kaalaa coat aa jaataa hai. HAI EK SECOND KI JUDGEMENT. YAH BAAP KA GUN HAI VA NAHIN HAI. Nahin hai, toh waste paper box may daal do. Agar baap ke gun hai, toh best ke khaate may jamaa karo. BapDada ka sample toh saamney hai na. Copy karnaa arthaath follow karnaa. KOYI NAYAA MARG NAHIN BANAANAA HAI. KOYI NAYI KNOWLEDGE INVENT NAHIN KARNI HAI. Baap jo sunaataa hai, vah swaroop ban_naa hai. -42 [Yaad, gyaani tu atma]

= The judgement is matter of a second. Is this virtue of Father or not. If not, put it in waste paper box. If it is Father's virtues, then put it in the account of best....
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

11) 30-9-83(1):- Yah toh samajhte ho Baap rahte hee shaanti desh may yaa aisey samajhte ho ki Parampita Parmatma vahaan rest may rahte hain. Parmatma rest may tab rahte hain jab unka part nahin hai. MUKTIDHAAM MAY KOYI KAAM NAHIN KARTE HAIN. Yah badi samajhne ki baatein hain. JO BAAP KI Yaad MAY RAHTE HAIN UNKI BUDDHI KAA TAALAA KHULTAA JAATAA HAI. -13 [Yaad, Gyan, Paramdham]

= .... Those who remain in Yaad, the lock of intellect of their keep on opening.

12)SM 23-10-83(3):- Baap ko Yaad nahin karte toh buddhi kaa taalaa bund ho jaataa hai. Saarey din may 5 minute bhi Yaad nahin karte. 5 minute Yaad karenge, toh itnaa taalaa khulegaa. Jaasti Yaad karenge toh achchee reeti taalaa khul jaavegaa. -25- [Yaad]

= If you do not remember Father, the lock/door of the intellect closes. Some do not remember Father even 5 minutes in a day. If you remember Father for 5 minutes, so much amount of lock will be opened. If you remember more, the lock will be opened better.

13)SM 3-11-87(1):- Parantu manushy sunee ansunee ultee baaton par chalte hain. Vah sab hain asuree buddhi. SUNTEY BHEE ASUREE BUDDHI SE HAIN. ISHWAR BUDDHI SE SUNEY TOH SAMSHAY SAB MIT JAAVE. Trimurti chitr dikhaaye bigar samjhaanaa mushkil hai. UNHON_NE Trimurti BRAHMA NAAM RAKH DIYAA HAI. KYONKI ShivBaba PPB DWAARAA NAYI DUNIYAA KI RACHNAA RACHTE HAIN. Tum bachche abhee sammukh baithay ho. -100- [Prajapita, RK, tense, faith, Trimurti, PBKs, gyaani tu atma]

= ....They listen with asuri/vicious intellect. If one listens with Ishwariy intellect, then all the doubts will be cleared. ...

[ so- it mainly depends how we listen to knowledge and not just on the knowledge even if it is ShivBaba who gives knowledge]
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

14)SM 14-6-73(3):- Baaharvaale kahte hain Oh Godfather. Achchaa, Father ke saath mother bhi honi chahiye. Eve kahte hain, parantu vah koun hai, Eve kisko kahte hain? Mama ko Eve nahin kahenge. Mama to Jagadamba hai. EVE INKO(BRAHMA) HEE KAHENGE. Kyonki inkey mukh dwara rache. Tab to Maatpitaa siddh ho. EK KO HEE MAAT_PITAA KAHA JATA HAI. Jagadamba kee bhi Maa honi chahiye. Vah bhi human hai. YAH SABHI BAATEIN DHAARAN TAB HO JAB NIRANTAR DEHI ABHIMAANI KAA PURUSHAARTH KAREY. TAALAA KHULTAA JAAVEGAA. Yaad nahin to paththar buddhi ko dhaarnaa ho nahin sakti. Maya badi jabardasth hai. Yaad na karenge to tounsaa maartee rahengi. -86 [maatpita, adiDev]

= foreigners say- On god Father. Fine. Then with the Father, there should also be mother. They say Eve. But, who is that? To whom eve is said? Mama cannot be called as Eve. Mama is Jagadamba. Eve is also said to this (Brahma Baba). Because creation is done through this. Then the word Maatpitaa is proved. Maatpitaa is said to only one. There should be mother even to Jagadamba. That is also human. All these matters can be imbibed only when one puts effort to become nirantar (continuous) soul consciousness. The lock will keep on opening. If there is no Yaad, the stone intellect will not imbibe. .....

[so- all these can be understood only if one practices soul consciousness. else- even if it is heard, read, told, i think- one will not understand.

This is the reason- why many of members will debate and debate using the same Murli points, but come to different conclusions. And hence study of Murli also becomes totally useless for many who do not wish to practice soul conscious stage.

------

How a Murli should be read?

15)SM 12-9-82(3):- Yoga mein rah Murli suno. -17 [Yaad, Murli]

= Read Murli while being in Yoga/Yaad.

It is the way of reading a love letter with love, and attention.
How many would have tried this in their life? and i think- many would not have come to know about this at all that one should read Murli in this stage.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

What is maturity?

A real rich person will not expect his family members to work and earn. He will be ready and capable to donate his earnings to his family members.

For example- BK students do not expect the surrendered sisters/brothers to earn. They donate their earnings and are satisfied by the teachers if they do their service.

Similarly, when we feel- Oh- every soul is perfect in this drama, and in this feeling if- we give knowledge- we will be 100% trustee and 100% liberated and highest output will come.

This is called as varadaani stage. else- if we have ego of knowledge, we will be up to mahaadaani stage only.

A king will not expect his citizens to become King. He will serve them. But, as a Father he will guide, help and support. so- there should be balance.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

One who has knowledge, will not just expect others to study it. His main aim is to apply The Knowledge into practical purpose and develop things that will make life easier and better.

In other words- such people will also help others to make them free from the burden of imbibing/studying the Knowledge. So- as we become more and more knowledgeful, we build user friendly things which makes others free from learning the technology of that product, but any illiterate person can get use of it.

But, of course, those who are interested in learning, and capable- they offer the platform and support (eg- jobs and training). But, those should prove their capacity of imbibing (interest and courage).

There is no use in arguing in The Knowledge. It becomes waste. Intelligent people write their papers and publish. Those who are interested, can come and practice The Knowledge.

Similarly- we should try to invent such things- that people get their satisfaction easily and to the highest possible extent. This is what is said in Avyakt Murlis- Become master creator.
allexx

Post by allexx »

Both desire to give Murli and unwillingness to give are ego.

Just think- What are highest authorities- Drama and ShivBaba.

So- without having feeling of these two, even if we do anything or not willing to do what they (srimath) direct, it is ego in the form of laziness.

Shiva is the god
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

When we have ego of knowledge, we will neither be in the state of yogi = universal brotherhood (brother - brother relation), nor pure relation (brother- sister relation).