What is Ego of Knowledge?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

What is Ego of Knowledge?

Post by mbbhat »

Body consciousness (egoof body) is the called as highest ego as per bk/pbk .

Lowkik people, have ego of materials and material knowledge.

But BKs and PBKs have ego of spiritual knowledge. This is the cause for all bondages and their troubles. Ego of knowledge can also be called as ego of intellect.

Actually ego of body is also due to ego of intellect only. Because just body is not the cause. It depends on the intellect inside the soul how it feels about the body.

So- summarizing, all ego - either spiritual or lowkik- can be termed as ego of intellect.. Because intellect is the highest power of the soul. If that is used properly, one rises, else falls.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: What is Ego of Knowledge?

Post by mbbhat »

Ego will be in two forms- One in the form of ego itself and the other IGNORANCE (eg- seen in children or less intellectuals).

Ego enters when we use anything wrongly or using without knowing its full value.

Similarly- when we wish to adopt spiritual knowledge also-

- in limited manner- let me try to give Baba's message to some group of people- there is ego.

- let me argue with others- like here- bk-pbk-ex PBK- there is ego.

[at any point of time- if we do not have the whole population of the world in our mind, we are in ego- because the aim of knowledge is to benefit the whole mankind]. so- we should be in feeling (faith) of everyone is comfortable or be sure that- my effort is for the whole world and not just to people in front of me [that is- think globally, act locally]- then only there will be neither ego, nor ignorance.

when we forget the purpose of knowledge (instrument), we use the instrument inefficiently or wrongly. this both hurts others and eliminates virtues in us. This is why Baba says- Truth (Knowledge) will be revealed only by sabhyata (virtues).
------------- -------
Knowledge is like sun rays, and to have connection with sun is Yoga. When we forget Baba and try to enjoy just in sun rays, we will not expereince depth of sun. [Like playing the waves of ocean, but not going deep in it].

So- we should not be atached even to knowledge. This is the greatest Maya which we can say Ishwariy roop (Godly form) of Maya.

when a person becomes rich, he feels money as ordinary. similarly, when we become knowledgeful, we should feel knowledge is ordinary.

Murli point- Jab sabhi manokaamanaayen poorn hoti hain, phir gyaan ki bhi darkar nahin = When your all wishes become fulfilled, then there is no need of even knowledge.
--------------
We should have authority over knowledge. But we have developed ego of knowledge. To have authority, one should sit comfortably in his seat/position [swamaan= soul conscious stage].

Else- like lowkik people misuse their position, power- Same thing occurs in spirituality - if one does not know his position or fails to sit in the post when a new post is given (eg- when a person becomes centre incharge or given a service activity or while coming in the company of others).
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat Bhai, you speak of ego of knowledge, but don't want to share Murlis, put numerous terms and conditions to share it and justify the denial of Murlis to PBKs and ex-BKs by BKWSU. Is this not ego?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Both desire to give Murli and unwillingness to give are ego.

Just think- What are highest authorities- Drama and ShivBaba.

So- without having feeling of these two, even if we do anything or not willing to do what they (srimath) direct, it is ego in the form of laziness.

Why getting influenced to bodily people is ego? It is because we violate rules of drama and God. So- even if we bend our head to any physical personality, it is ego. Why bending is ego? Because the moment we bend to anyone, it is as good as forgetting (ignoring) Baba and drama.

But if we bend to anyone as a soul, it is not ego. Because we will not be bending internally. We will be dancing. But the point is- if the other person cannot dance like me, then teach him to the extent he learns. Else it will be foolishness to serve food more than what a person can eat.

Just think- Why don't Baba come before his time to rescue his children? Because he surrenders himself to drama. Else why not we question God - why do you not want to come before?
----------
Soul is eternal. So- if we bend to anything, to any mortal things- body, matter- let it be Chariot itself- it is as good as suicide (going beyond soul conscious).

actually- we should not get affected by even good actions (charitr), if our aim is to become karmaateet (above feeling or fruit of actions).
-------
To have interest in knowledge is also EGO. To have interest in truth only is not ego. So- if we try to know, when Krishna will take birth, when destruction will begin, etc- it is ego- if we are doing them without remembrance of Baba or eternal things.
------------------------------------------
So- even if I think I should be ready to do something to satisfy someone or few limited people, it is ego.

[Because I am a soul child of God having connection with all the souls- and not just a few souls- so having interest in a few souls- means ignoring my other brothers].

But if i wish I want to do something for the whole humanity, then it is not ego.

If I am sure that- what I do uplifts the self esteem (Character, health or basic necessities of life) of a person, then only it is good, and in that process, my self esteem should not decrease. Then only it is right action.
--------
arjun wrote:mbbhat Bhai, you speak of ego of knowledge, but don't want to share Murlis, ....Is this not ego?
I have not denied Murlis. If anyone really wishes, let hem put effort to get it. If I give, just as anyone desires- it would be ego, because I am putting my energy waste. And you know, mine is actually ShivBaba's. Because I should be trustee and use what I have according to srimath. Does Murli say to give Murli those who do not believe in it?

Now- will you allow me to meet your Chariot even if I do not believe in PBK philosophy? And if you do not, can I call it as ego?
------------
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Such a big lecture for such a small question. Anyway, you can keep your Murlis with yourself. ShivBaba has been and will provide us Murlis.
Now- will you allow me to meet your Chariot even if I do not believe in PBK philosophy? And if you do not, can I call it as ego?
It has been said several times in Sakar Murlis that ShivBaba meets only his children and not the outsiders. First shed your ego, become His child and then you can meet and ask him any number of questions just like thousands of PBKs have done. More than 3000 VCDs of Murlis and discussions are a proof that PBKs are allowed to discuss any question (except potamail) and even shout at the Chariot in the discussion classes.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

It has been said several times in Sakar Murlis that ShivBaba meets only his children and not the outsiders.
Then has it been said- give Murlis to everyone even if the other fails to come to your place or has no faith in knowledge or one mis interprets knowledge?
Such a big lecture for such a small question.
First shed your ego,
Again personal comment (ego)
1)become His child and then you can meet and ask him any number of questions just like thousands of PBKs have done. 2)More than 3000 VCD* of Murlis and discussions are a proof that PBKs are allowed to discuss any question (except potamail) and even shout at the Chariot in the discussion classes
1)This expresses ego *.
2)Since 1) is put as a condition 2) has no value.

I think- you have not understood what I wrote. My intention was not to comment you. Like you put right condition for something, even if I put suc condition to obtain Murli, it is not wrong. Rights and Responsibility go together.

*So- actually this does not express ego, since the condition is right. But if one fails to understand the condition, he feels that it is ego. Same thing even for the Murli delivery here. It is unfortunate that you did not understand even after the long lecture.
--------
Because I am not ready to open the binded book. The muris will get spoiled. Not only that- It will be difficult to maintain later. So- while taking photocopies, some percentage may be a loss.

In case if anyone who wishes to give me Murli- if he has any such situation or even more, I will not feel bad. I would be ready to take photocopies and try to absorb as much as possible from that.

These show how much you are really interested in Murli and try honestly to reach it.
---------
Anyhow, it is up to you to comment with ego or without ego.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat Bhai,
Instead of giving photocopies of Murlis which cannot be photocopied completely and thus left meaningless, you can keep them with you lifelong. Good luck.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear soul,

First one should prove his/her responsibility, is it not?

Baba says- service kaa sabooth dikhaavo = Show proof of service.

Even God gives conditionally. Baba says- if you become pure, then only I give you property.

OK. Thanks to Baba and you soul,
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:These show how much you are really interested in Murli and try honestly to reach it.
Many of the requests we have received for Murlis come from individuals in the Services (army etc) who are not free, elderly people on their own, or sickly individuals.

It is too cruel and sadistic to blame them and deny them their birthright of that which brings them comfort and inspiration.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

May be. I did not say no. but, can say- drama.

Baba says- even for bandhelis- you need to tolerate. Even god of BKs do not help baandhelis (those who are bondage) directly.

Here- who is the highest authority? drama and Baba. I believe if we try to overtake these two and then speak, it becomes ego.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

There is a saying-

Life is lost in living (means struggling). AND
Knowledge is lost in Information (this makes wandering).

This fits everywhere- even in spirituality. [So- Master of none, Jack of many].
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

How to differentiate between knowledge and information?

Knowledge are those which have productivity, which are to be adopted in life. there is flow in knowledge. For example- what is soul, who is god, etc, what are soul's quality, god's attributes, etc.

information is like live less. It is there. Even after getting (knowing it), there is zero progress. For example, who is Prajapita, how deities will take birth, when destruction will begin, etc.

As we progress, even the knowledge what we have imbibed will become information. Then comes the essence of the knowledge.

The essence of the knowledge is that- which has highest flow. That means- it never loses its value/taste even to the smallest extent as you use it (or get it). And that is Yoga. It is similar to business.

If knowledge is like producing a product (understanding to do Yoga), sales (doing Yoga) bring profit. even after selling 1000 pieces, the 1001th piece will also fetch the same profit as the previous one.

So- information is something which is not required in design of the product, knowledge is something which are needed in design and manufacturing the product, and Yoga is the utilization of the product.

Baba says- there is no benefit in trance (it is like information). there is use in knowledge. but Yoga is the best.
--------
Then why do we need information? It is because we are living in coordination with many things. unexpected things may occur on the path. So- it is good if we have some idea about that. They also act like mile stones which give a measure to what extent, we have reached or signals which guide the road effectively.

For - example- in a travel- goal is essence, road is the knowledge and other things are information. All the side scenes on the road are also information. Of the whole information, one needs very less amount.

If one is not enough knowledgeable, he will get stuck in the information.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

1)One who lives on essence would be carefee (100% knowledgeful) - will be influenced by none, but pure things only (God, Paramdham and Heaven) = fully independent (since these three are birth rights)

2)One who lives on knowledge will feel some tiredness.- will be influenced by actions of self = dependent on self = will have expectation in self= not self content

3)One who lives on information will have expectation from others. - will be influenced by actions of others too. = dependent on others.
------
1) is like yogi, 2) has mixture of bhogi, 3) has mixture of rogi.

1) is like moving towards goal.
2) is like trying to catch one's own shadow.
3) is like to catch someone else.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

The saying- If exceeded, even the elixir will become poison fits well everywhere.
When one does deep study without right objective, it will turn negative.

The science has been a cause for destruction of world.

Of the same Murli- there are egoistic BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, and even few more parties have been created.
------------
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Actually- The eight powers of Raja Yoga explained explained by BKWSU is not just spiritual . it applies to even science or materials.

When a building is constructed, it is designed to tolerate heat, wind, etc. also to face and adjust with many internal as well as external situations. internal could be the elastic capacity to return to its original position after expansion or compression.

When a machine designed its various parts should be able to cooperate with each other.

every part should have discrimination power- to retain its property even when acting with other parts.

also- today's- technology can have very high resolution which is also another aspect of discrimination.

Robots will have Artificial intelligence and hence have power to judge.

But- there it is limited- just to the present state - but spiritually- it is for unlimited sense.