Shewak Ram and "Shadani Shewaks"

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Shewak Ram and "Shadani Shewaks"

Post by fluffy bunny »

Sometimes I can be pretty dumb but I never thought to translate Sevakram or Shewakram. Does it simply means "servant of Ram"?

In 1700s, the ruler of Sindh was Ghulam Shah Kalhoro, and he was cruel and damaging towards Hindus, the people of Mirpur Mathelo area were followers of "Lord Shiv" ... Shadani Shewaks. I think I remember their Tulsi Das being mentioned in the Murlis, yes? Mathelo is also where the River Saraswati disappeared into the desert.

I suppose from a Gyani point of view, one can just say this is a broken and partial recollection of the Confluence Age but from a non-Gyani point of view, it comes first.
Sain Shadaram Sahib is known to be the reincarnation (Roop) of Lord Shiv by the name as "Shiv Avtari Sain Shadaram Sahib".

In this way, Lord Shiv again got birth on this Earth for the welfare of people as Sain Shadaram Sahib, whose Shadani Darbar is still present for the services of people and our dear present Gaddisar 9th Jot, Sain Yudhishter Lal Sahib also provides many facilites to poor, needy and helpless persons.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Shewak Ram and "Shadani Shewaks"

Post by arjun »

I never thought to translate Sevakram or Shewakram. Does it simply means "servant of Ram"?
Your guess may be correct.