Daily Murli in English.

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Daily Murli in English.

Post by shivsena »

To all brothers.

Starting a new thread for daily Murli in English.

murli 29-6-12.doc
(23.5 KiB) Downloaded 526 times
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Daily Murli in English.

Post by shivsena »

murli 02-07-12.doc
(26.5 KiB) Downloaded 449 times
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I had a look at these are they are incredibly short in comparison to the old ones.

Does anyone know who is abridging them and where?

I guess from the followers point of view, these are so much less painful that the 4 or 5 pages of the original ones but it does make me feel abridging them, on top of revising them, gives a somewhat false impression ... and may miss out or remove some important information.

I also note the change of emphasis from the bit that Lekhraj Kirpalani actually spoke to the question and answer, blessings and slogan etc.

Of course, from my body conscious point of view, I can see how these are far easier to digest and make the god of the BKs appear much more reasonable ... but has there been much discussion of the changes, or any reaction?

Thanks.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

fluffy bunny wrote:
Does anyone know who is abridging them and where?
I guess from the followers point of view, these are so much less painful that the 4 or 5 pages of the original ones but it does make me feel abridging them, on top of revising them, gives a somewhat false impression ... and may miss out or remove some important information.
Thanks.
Dear fluffy Bhai.

I have no idea about how the revised Murlis are being edited or cut-short.....i know only one thing: in Hindu Bhakti-marg it is said: "Bhagwan ki marji ke bigar patta bhi nahin hilta"... meaning ''nothing happens without the will and knowledge of God''....so imo, whatever is happening in drama is as per God's wish since omnipotent God acts by touching the intellect of souls....so Mata Saraswati(God's intellect) is probably touching the intellect of the soul, who is supposedly responsible for printing the Murlis in mt abu and it is her duty to see that whatever gems of knowledge are in Murlis reach the students and only the insignificant points are being cut....God's acts are very subtle and that is why it is said in Murlis: "Teri gat-mat TU hi jaane aur na jaane koi"("only God knows how he acts").

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

03-07-12 and 04-07-12.doc
(23.5 KiB) Downloaded 429 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

05-07-12.doc
(25.5 KiB) Downloaded 443 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

06-07-12.doc
(21 KiB) Downloaded 429 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

8-sept12.doc
(29.5 KiB) Downloaded 407 times
Question: What are the signs of the children who pay full attention to the Murli?

Answer: Those who listen to the Murli with attention every day know very clearly who the Father is and what He is because the elevated versions of the Father are: Only a handful out of multimillions recognise Me as I am and what I am. If they don't pay attention to this study, it will not sit in their intellects that God is giving us this Shrimat. They will ignore what they have heard. Their intellects become locked. They cannot follow the Father's orders.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

9-sept12.doc
(28 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
The Murli reminds us to consider ourselves as shivshaktis(always combined with Father shiv)
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

A bk friend sent this Vani to me on the 7ht/09/12. There is no date on this Murli must be from some old files.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

10-sept12.doc
(28 KiB) Downloaded 412 times
Point: By not knowing about GodFather(adi-shakti mat-pita combined), the people of the world(bk-pbk) have become like orphans (those who fight against each other).
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

11-sept-12.doc
(30.5 KiB) Downloaded 372 times
Point: You(108) kept wandering(in Sangamyug) because you did not know about Godfather(adi-shakti combined with shiv). Now, you follow the One GodFather(adi-shakti) and hence you don't wander after others.(jismani gurus)
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

12-13-sept 12.doc
(31.5 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
Maya(Virendra Dev Dixit) has woven a very big web(of adv-Gyan). Therefore, remove yourself from that web by remembering the Father(adishakti mat-pita combined). Don't trap yourself in the web of any bodily being(Virendra Dev Dixit). Remove your attachment from everyone(all BKs-PBKs).