Daily Murli in English.

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Daily Murli in English.

Post by shivsena »

4 oct 12.doc
(29.5 KiB) Downloaded 374 times
Only now, at the Confluence Age, do you get the lift to go home. Until someone belongs to the Father and becomes a Child, he cannot sit in the lift. In order to sit in the lift, become pure-virtuous and, secondly, spin the discus of self-realisation. These are like wings and you can go home with the support of these wings.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Shivsena Bhai,
Om Shanti. It is nice that you are uploading Revised Sakar Murlis in English. Generally I don't read the English Murlis, but today when I casually tried to open the latest Murli files uploaded by you, I was quite suprised to find the size of the Murlis. It is less than half the size of even the edited, manipulated revised Sakar Murlis published by BKWSU in Hindi. Moreover, the size of paragraphs in the Hindi Murlis is big, whereas in the files uploaded by you the paragraphs are very small, which led me to doubt whether these are actual Murlis or just extracts of the same.
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Shivsena Bhai,
Om Shanti. It is nice that you are uploading Revised Sakar Murlis in English. Generally I don't read the English Murlis, but today when I casually tried to open the latest Murli files uploaded by you, I was quite suprised to find the size of the Murlis. It is less than half the size of even the edited, manipulated revised Sakar Murlis published by BKWSU in Hindi. Moreover, the size of paragraphs in the Hindi Murlis is big, whereas in the files uploaded by you the paragraphs are very small, which led me to doubt whether these are actual Murlis or just extracts of the same.
Arjun
Arjun Bhai...whether the Murlis are edited..manipulated..or just the extracts of the original Murlis, Hans-buddhi souls(saraswat brahmins...Saraswati-putra) will take out points which are milk of knowledge and leave the water behind. Hans-Swans have the special ability to seperate out the milk from water...gems(ratan) from stones(pattar).
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

shivsena wrote: If you post the full versions daily, then i will not post the short versions.
Thanks..shivsena.
Unfortunately they only send the full version once a week on sundays.
Here is todays Murli.
Eng 07-10-2012 (AM Revised 22-09-1975).pdf
(28.81 KiB) Downloaded 429 times
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Can you clarify please?

Are you saying that the BKs in the West have changed morning class so that during the week they just have an short, edited version (abridged) and only on Sunday's they read an older, more complete version of the Sakar Murli?

If so, has week day Morning Class become shorter?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Arjun Bhai...whether the Murlis are edited..manipulated..or just the extracts of the original Murlis, Hans-buddhi souls(saraswat Brahmins...Saraswati-putra) will take out points which are milk of knowledge and leave the water behind. Hans-Swans have the special ability to seperate out the milk from water...gems(ratan) from stones(pattar).
Shivsena Bhai,
Now that your idol is Om Radhey Mama you have started sympathizing with BKWSU on the issue of large scale editing and cutting of Murlis by BKWSU, but I don't and cannot support any such acts.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

8 oct 12.doc
(24 KiB) Downloaded 347 times
"Those who do not remember anything at the end will become beads
of the rosary. Such children who reach their karmateet stage will become
beads of the rosary. Those who are wealthy and have many factories etc.
have to forget all of those. There should be no attachment to anyone and
no consciousness of "mine". Only the children who maintain such spiritual connection and
forget everything else can become beads of the rosary."
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Shivsena Bhai,
Now that your idol is Om Radhey Mama you have started sympathizing with BKWSU on the issue of large scale editing and cutting of Murlis by BKWSU, but I don't and cannot support any such acts.
Arjun Bhai.....There is no question of sympathising with BKWSU on editing the Murlis..a wrong act is always a wrong act...first i used to ask why they are doing it...now i know that everything is happening as a part of this Sangamyugi drama...now that i know, that Mama-ShivBaba is the supreme director of this behad ka drama and everything is happening under the watchful eyes of the supreme director, i have no reason to ask why this and why that...so i have started accepting what BKWSU is doing and what Aivv is doing (as per drama)... BKWSU are just editing/shortening the Murlis, but Aivv is taking the students in a wrong direction by mis-interpreting the Murlis and revealing a dehdhari as ShivBaba....this untruth has to be condemned/opposed and needs highlighting to those who are unaware of it.....Vani point: "Asatya ko asatya siddh karo toh satya pratyaksh ho"..("Prove that adv-Gyan is untruth, then truth will be revealed.")
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

9 oct 12.doc
(23.5 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
"Maya creates obstacles in Yoga, not in knowledge".

Who is this Maya who creates obstacles?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

10 oct 12.doc
(24.5 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
"Remember the Mother and Father who are the Saccharine of all relationships".
Who are these mother-Father combined who are the sweetest of all ??
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

11 oct 12.doc
(29 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
Only remember the things about the new world that the Father tells you. Forget everything else you have studied. Die alive in this way.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

12 oct 12.doc
(25.5 KiB) Downloaded 367 times
Sweet children, you have to value this study a great deal. If you are ill or even about to die, you must still sit in class. It is said that you should leave your body with the nectar of knowledge on your lips.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

14 oct 12.doc
(32 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
We, the souls, are shaktis, stable in our nature of being the embodiments of powers and constantly fearless....we are the conquerors of Maya symbolized with weapons and a crown (halo) of light, and the conquerors of nature symbolized by riding a lion...by constantly being with the Father, we constantly wear a tilak of victory...we are the conscious Durgas who destroy devilish sanskars, finish all problems, recognize the time and the environment and transform ourselves.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

The full Muli comes from Abu once a week at the weekends,
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

15 oct 12.doc
(29 KiB) Downloaded 331 times
Sweet children, if you make the slightest mistake, Maya will swallow you in such a way that you will move away from God's company. Therefore, be cautious and remain aware.

Who is this Maya who swallows the children ?