What is sin?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

What is sin?

Post by sita »

I would like to open discussion and invite specially satyaprakash in quest for seаrch of definition of sin. He had stated sex outside marriage is sin, according to dharma. What are the reasons behind it, the explanation why, why is this sin, why it is bad, because if it is only believed like tradition, or practiced like tradition, without explanation and without undertsanding, it is nothing more than blind faith, that hardly something of benefit would come out of it.
bhagirath
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss the Advance Knowledge of the Lord our God

Re: What is sin?

Post by bhagirath »

Sin is living under body consciousness of the law of traditions and by doing Bhakti to these laws. It is admission of body conscious imperfection and seeking to do right to attain perfection by body conscious means, special devotions, prayers, seeking advise from gurujis or religious books of material knowledge, doing japa etc thus it is impossible to attain perfection in this manner. It is nature of drama cycle.

Sin means to be bound under rules of law, to have allowed sin conscious body conscious to enetr the mind and sanskaara. To be saying i am sinner or i have to do do always to come out of sin by my own effort. Baba says 'Arey! No, child, remember me alone, achcha? This is theonly efffort, not what the religious walas tell you, they too are bound by law and so by sin.

When the light of knowledge of the Fathers love is revealed into the world by way of knowledge of soul conscious, heaven conscous victory of sin is found. The Fathers law is law of love and this is not a tradition but the eternal truth of universe and of our soul.spirit with Him.

Law exists only to reveal All might Father. Only He can maintain full perfection of the law of traditions with no effort on His part.

By following and acheiving fulfillment of law and Bhakti worship we fell into more sin and Ravan/shaitan only can use the law to accuse of more of sin, creating more kaliyuga hell.

Heavenly God Father of souls He created with light of spiritual knowledge, shows the way of love and destroys the law, therfore destroys sin. There is no thing to acheive, Fathers love for us acheives, we only say thank you Baba and through us He creates Heaven Swaarg for eternity again, creates in our heart. Achcha.

Om Shanti
bhagirath
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss the Advance Knowledge of the Lord our God

Post by bhagirath »

“जब तक जीना है, बाप को याद करना है। याद से ही जन्म-जन्मान्तर के पाप कटते हैं। याद ही नहीं करेंगे तो पाप भी नहीं कटेंगे। बाप को याद करना है, याद में आँखें कभी बन्द नहीं करनी हैं। सन्यासी लोग आँखें बन्दकर बैठते हैं। कोई-कोई तो स्त्री का मुँह नहीं देखते हैं। पट्टी बांधकर बैठते हैं। तुम जब यहाँ बैठते हो तो रचता और रचना के आदि-मध्य-अंत का स्वदर्शन चक्र फिराना चाहिए।“(ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक 05.09.09, पृ. 3)

“You have to remember the Father as long as you are alive. The sins of many births are cut only through remembrance. If you do not remember at all, then the sins would not be cut, too. You have to remember the Father; you should never close your eyes during remembrance. Sanyasis sit with their eyes closed. Some of them do not see the face of women. They sit with a band tied around their eyes. When you sit here, you should rotate the swadarshan chakra (cycle of realization of self) of the beginning, middle and end of the Creator and the creation.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 05.09.09, pg 3 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

Why are sins of many births cut through remembrance? It is because the human being has put an end to the world, not by his own effort but by the direction of the Father. World means the laws of nature, laws means the closing of the eyes and being guided by some rule or other. This is why the Sanyasis sit with eyes closed, to not even look at woman, but yet the sin remains. Why? Because it is in the heart and without the remembrance via knowledge there can be no revolution of thought/mind/intellect/sankaaras. They sit with a band tied around their eyes. Why a band? Band means rule of law to keep them in place, keep sin at bay. But when we sit how should we sit? The eyes have opened achcha, from the light of knowledge, when the sun rises, night is over, this is swa arg, The band of law is dropped, it naturally falls away.
To those who are still saying, this is right, this is wrong etc etc, should be like this, should be like that, then means they are still wearing the band of the law around their eeyes. This law leads to death, knowledge of the One God Father who comes to illuminate us by His Love means life and freedom, then there is no question of why, what should i be doing. God Himself is writing His law on our heart, there is no question of sin.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

The moment we fail to use knowledge (power of discrimination) rightly, sin happens from us. We come down from the status of liberation in life to bondage.

The highest discrimination is between soul and body/matter and between a soul and God. If we are always in the discriminated mode, then it is OK, else, we will fail.