Dishonesty, corruption in the Yagya

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
befree
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: OS, ive been Bk for over 20 years, more than half my life. I believe in the knowledge without doubt but I very much question the people runnung the show. I am disillusioned with the set up, some heads are more dishonest than normal people. Is something wrong with me or is it true? Also I got married and happy as Larry, so i think in West anyway we have interpreted Gyan and principles incorrectly.I also attend church with my wife and I see more enthusiaism and faith in God there than our own centre which seems lifeless. I would like to discuss this and other things more.

Dishonesty, corruption in the Yagya

Post by befree »

Im a BK for past 20 years in foreign lands, more than half my life. I've lived in the centre for many years but not now. Im still active in service. But the amount of dishonesty, corruption and undivine activites from some of our surrendered instrumental souls is appalling. I have witness bullying and actions that have hurt others by these souls. Even a normal non spiritual person would have the vaues not to do such things. Even the big Dadis and Didis knew of it all as the many complaints were made and yet nothing was done to recifity the situation. To say its Maya is not an excuse for someone to remain in such a position. I am almost ashamed to be assosicated with such an organisation that claims to be Godley and yet behave in this way. I know not all centres are like this, and some operate well. I know we all have weaknesses but I witness more divinity, more openess, more enthusiasm, more care, more innovation and more Faith in God in the pentacostal churches I attend than our own BK centre. Our centre is lifeless, boring, dysfunctional at times and inactive (maybe as a result of the souls who are running it). My wife (who is Christian) also comes to centre regularly with me (as her respect for me), she likes the Gyan but finds its hard to believe that we are the True Godly place as she see less faith in God from her own church and no one smiles much in morning class. Also even some of BKs are narrow minded, they only see whats happening at the centre, but some churches etc are experiencing God much more than we are, and it shows in there love and committement to serve others and spread there word. Please help me...I know this is the true knowledge but the BKs have seemed to have gone backwards.....maybe its just here...or maybe its world problem...maybe its just me.....i do not know.....but something is not right.....the organsation here has a lot of work to do to call themselfs the Godly one. What do you think?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Dishonesty, corruption in the Yagya

Post by sita »

Centers also pass through stages of sato, rajo, tamo, so do we, so does everything. Everyone can remember his own initial days in Gyan, how he used to fly high on the wings of happiness, zeal and enthusiasm and he can compare that with his condition now, that unhappiness has become more in his day-to-day life. But it is a good sign. Indeed greatest sorrow can be seen with the BKs, but also greater happiness, in comparison to other places where there is no going too far down, but also not goin too far up. Before change, before the end, things go to extremes.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

befree wrote:I have witness bullying and actions that have hurt others by these souls. Even a normal non spiritual person would have the vaues not to do such things. Even the big Dadis and Didis knew of it all as the many complaints were made and yet nothing was done to recifity the situation. To say its Maya is not an excuse for someone to remain in such a position. I am almost ashamed to be assosicated with such an organisation that claims to be Godley and yet behave in this way.
This degradation in the Yagya has been going on ever since Brahma Baba left his body and there was no direct supervision of the Yagya by ShivBaba. The entire power was divided into various hands starting from the level of a BK center incharge to zonal incharge to Dadis. Initially the BK centers at the ground level used to fear their superiors, but with the improvement of their financial resources and properties, combined with the lack of transfers, the ground level teachers as well as zonal incharges have become more independent and their Seniors are forced to maintain a silence and even if they take some action it is just an eyewash. This was not the case when ShivBaba was practically guiding the Yagya through Brahma Baba and Mama.

This is the reason why ShivBaba has changed his place of service (as hinted in Avyakt Vanis) and has started giving sustenance to His mouth born progeny, the Prajapita Brahmakumar-kumaris (PBKs) from 1976 onwards (which was declared as the year of revelation of the Father as also the year of destruction of the world by BKWSU).
I know not all centres are like this, and some operate well.
That's true. But such honest elements are in minority.
Please help me...I know this is the true knowledge but the BKs have seemed to have gone backwards.....maybe its just here...or maybe its world problem...maybe its just me.....i do not know.....but something is not right.....the organsation here has a lot of work to do to call themselfs the Godly one. What do you think?
You are very much correct in your assessment that this is the true knowledge, but in order to tread the path of knowledge you have to focus entirely on the Murlis and ShivBaba. If you find and discrepancy in the Yagya just report it to the Dadis by registered post and keep a copy with you. And then leave the rest to Baba. But keep on studying the Murlis and Avyakt Vanis to find out where exactly the practical part of ShivBaba is going on.

The task of BKs is also a Godly task, but it is now being guided indirectly by ShivBaba (through Avyakt Vanis), but there are also many Brahmin children who are working for the transformation of the Brahmin world as well as the outside world under the direct guidance of ShivBaba in an incognito way. If you wish to know more please visit www.a1spiritual.info or www.PBKs.info

OGS,
Arjun
befree
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: OS, ive been Bk for over 20 years, more than half my life. I believe in the knowledge without doubt but I very much question the people runnung the show. I am disillusioned with the set up, some heads are more dishonest than normal people. Is something wrong with me or is it true? Also I got married and happy as Larry, so i think in West anyway we have interpreted Gyan and principles incorrectly.I also attend church with my wife and I see more enthusiaism and faith in God there than our own centre which seems lifeless. I would like to discuss this and other things more.

Post by befree »

thanks for your replies. These days I do mainly concentrate on what Baba says and what i have to do. However, myself with other BKs feel that the organisation here doesnt truely represent God. And many of us BKs have decided to find other spiritual groups to be involved with because we know we are fully repsonsibility for our own happiness and sorrow.

Majority of BKs now who attend the centre are Indian bodied, lovely souls but who are more followers and very much practise a bhatki Raja Yoga. Too Scared to voice their own opinion in front of surrenederd sister incased they get rejected from the centre. Why attend such a place like this and listen to a sister who does not practice what she preaches? I am in their black books because i exposed some of their dishonesty.

Well, I guess I might have to open a new centre, a new type of Raja Yoga. One that is progressive, modern, up with the times and needs and one that is 100% transparent and true. Want to join?
Cheers
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

befree wrote:Well, I guess I might have to open a new centre, a new type of Raja Yoga. One that is progressive, modern, up with the times and needs and one that is 100% transparent and true. Want to join?
That sounds like a good idea and I would say your birthright. More BKs need to do it and break away from the monolithic control of the BKWSU ... a real "Free Raja Yoga" center.

All you need is a copy of the 5 year Sakar Murli Cycle, Avyakt Murlis, and an agreement they supply you with the latest ones as they come out. Then all you have to do is follow the Maryadas.

I've seen a tiny amount of the 'backroom' dealings that go on between local centers and zone-in-charges and heard a lot more. Trust me the considerations and influences are not that "Godly" and there is a lot more politics going on than we "foot soldiers" if the yugya can imagine.

Imagine a spiritual movement that was made up of equals and flat rather than a pyramidic of power using the energy of the movement to chase and climb amongst other pyramids of worldly power.

The funny thing is, if you look behind the structure of many the old centers they just depended on the will of one person going out and doing it. The leadership pretend there is something divine about the choice of individual etc but there is not really. Our center-in-charge had a mental breakdown. We raised the issue of problems which were arising with the leadership many times and they ignored it or put the blame on the students or thought "more Yoga" would fix it. In the end, she was moved out to a semi-retreat and then left Gyan. Soon the main financial sponsor left. I, personally, I was the first to leave the local center, even though they encouraged me to stay to support it, and go to a major center and so did others. I did not even stick around for the worst of the decline when they were closing doors and locking certain individuals out.

Sometimes the leaderships makes compromises for the sakes of their business and appearances at the cost of students health, wealth and well being.

At the time, I had wanted to start another center in one of the poorest parts of the city but the Seniors were against it because they thought it would weaken the main one that was failing. In the end, I ended up leaving completely.

Correct me if I am wrong but most of all, they like to have a sister in control who they can control ... even when she is obviously not the right person to do so or driven to mentally fall to pieces. It damaged my trust in their "divine abilities" to see what was going on.
befree

Post by befree »

Cheers, I identify with alot you said. It would be interesting to find out if many BKs have decided to go and set up their own centres or places of meditation due to inappropriate behaviour of souls in charge. And if they set them up against the wishes of those in charge or the Seniors. Maybe they removed the name Brahma Kumaris to avoid the politics.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

befree wrote:It would be interesting to find out if many BKs have decided to go and set up their own centres ...
The setting up and running of centres appears to happen on a very ad hoc basis according to the place, time and person.

Arjun has posted in the past about how attached center-in-charges become to their centers, many seem to operate as personal fiefdoms of the individual who started them. I know in some countries they have a theoretical "charter" system but I never heard of it being a big thing.

Obviously each center needs money to run and a certain amount of students to sustain that money but if it is being done as per Shrimat, that does not need to be a lot ... a couple of rooms and the electricity.

If your darna is good and you are following the principles, what could be the problem? It strikes me that at time lokik considerations take priority over alokik considerations in the BKWSU.

In our case, the problems were initially put down to "brother's Maya" as it was mainly brothers who were complaining (there only were 2 and a half sisters) but later events proved that there was a problem that the Seniors did not want to face.

I guess, looking back at it, the main priority was "who is going to pay the mortgage?".

I find it extraordinary that the BKs had two women living in the center, essentially working outside to pay the mortgage off, but that they, the BKWSU, kept the property. At one point, the burden of paying it all fell onto the one brother who had put his name on the mortgage (but had his own home). He left soon after too. The BKs own the building now and it is worth £100s of 1,000s.

Not only had the sisters had to work for free doing service but they also had to pay the mortgage too whilst, basically, having no rights at all.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:Obviously each center needs money to run and a certain amount of students to sustain that money but if it is being done as per Shrimat, that does not need to be a lot ... a couple of rooms and the electricity.

If your darna is good and you are following the principles, what could be the problem? It strikes me that at time lokik considerations take priority over alokik considerations in the BKWSU.
"Baap kahtey hain ki kaisa bhi gareeb ho parantu ghar may Gita pathshala khol saktey hain. Bhal ek hee kamraa ho usmay khaatey-peetey sotey ho. Accha kaam utaar safaai kar fir yah class lagaao. Teen pair prithvi may itnee badee hospital khol saktey ho. Saahookaar kee baatein chhodo. Baap toh gareeb niwaaz hai na. Saahookaar toh boltey ki hamey toh yahaan hee swarg hai. Toh Baba kahtey hain achcha tum apney swarg may hee khush raho. Mai tumko kyon doon. Daan bhi gareeb ko diya jaataa hai. Badaa aadmi toh yahaan jameen may baithney say chamkengey. Toh Baba kahtey hain ki bhal apney mahlon may raho. Merey paas toh gareeb aayein jo achchi tarah padhein." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 22.10.07, pg 3)

"The Father says – however much poor one may be but they can open gitapathshala at home. Although they may have only one room. They might be eating, drinking and sleeping in the same room. Alright, after completing your work, clean it and organize this class. You can open such a big hospital in just three feet of land. Leave the matter of the prosperous ones. The Father is a friend of the poor ones, isn’t He? The rich ones say – For us heaven is here itself. So, Baba says – OK, you remain happy in your heaven. Why should I give you? Donation is also given to the poor ones. The big (i.e. rich) personalities will be shocked to sit here on the floor. So, Baba says – you may live in your palaces. Let the poor ones, who can study well, come to me." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.10.07, pg 3 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

"सेन्सीबुल बच्चों की जहाँ-तहाँ महिमा होती है। कोई-कोई बहुत तंग करते हैं। देह-अभिमानी बन जाते हैं। सेन्टर के हेड बने, देह-अभिमान आया तो यह मरा। बाप को कभी अहंकार आ न सके। बाबा कहते हैं हम ओबिडियन्ट सर्वेन्ट हैं। देखो यहाँ बहुत बड़े-बड़े आदमी आते हैं। देखते हैं बर्तन हाथ से मांजते हैं तो खुद भी मांजने लग पड़ते हैं। परन्तु कोई-कोई को देह-अहंकार आ जाता है। थाली कटोरा नहीं साफ कर सकते। ऐसे देह-अभिमान वाले गिर पड़ते हैं। अपना अकल्याण कर बैठते हैं। बाबा थोडेही कभी सर्विस लेते हैं। शिवबाबा को तो शरीर ही नहीं है जो सर्विस लेवे। वह तो सर्विस करते हैं। बाबा देही-अभिमानी बनना सिखलाते हैं। माँ-बाप को बच्चे कभी एलाउ नहीं करेंगे कि बर्तन मांजें। परन्तु माँ-बाप से रीस नहीं करनी चाहिए। पहले माँ-बाप जैसा बनना चाहिए।" (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक १०.१२.०७, पृ.२)

“Sensible children are praised everywhere. Some trouble a lot. They become body conscious. They become the heads of centers, become body conscious and die. The Father can never become body conscious. Baba says – I am an obedient servant. Look, very big persons come here. When they see that people are cleaning their plates with their own hands, then they also start cleaning (their plates). But some become body conscious. They cannot clean their plates and cups. Such body conscious ones experience downfall. They cause harm to themselves. Baba never takes service (from anyone). ShivBaba does not have a body at all to obtain service. He serves. Baba teaches us to become soul conscious. Children will never allow their parents to clean the utensils. But one should not feel jealous of the parents. First one should become like the parents." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 10.12.07, pg 3 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

"बाबा रजिस्टर देखते हैं। कितने रेगुलर आते हैं। न आने वालों को फिर सावधान करना चाहिए। श्रीमत कहती है - पढ़ेंगे नहीं तो पद भ्रष्ट हो जायेंगे। बहुत घाटा पड़ जायेगा। ऐसे लिखा-पढ़ी करो - तब तुम स्कूल को अच्छी तरह उठा सकेंगे। ऐसे नहीं कोई नहीं आया तो छोड़ दिया। टीचर को ओना रहता है कि हमारे स्टूडेन्ट जास्ती नहीं पास होंगे तो इज्जत जायेगी। बाबा लिखते भी हैं तुम्हारे सेन्टर पर सर्विस कम चलती है, शायद तुम सोते रहते हो।" (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक २२.१२.०७, पृ.३)

"Baba goes through the register (to check as to) how many come regularly. Those who do not come (regularly) should be cautioned. The Shrimat says – If you do not study then you would lose your post. You will suffer a lot of loss. Correspond (with them) like this – then you will be able to promote the school well. It should not happen that if someone does not come you leave him. Teachers remain worried that if most of our students do not pass, then we will lose our respect. Baba also writes – your center lags in service; perhaps you keep sleeping." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.12.07, pg 3 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

"दूसरी बात - बाबा समझाते हैं कभी भी पढ़ाई नहीं छोड़ना। भल ब्राह्मणी से नहीं बनती है, दिल हट जाती है परन्तु पढ़ाई जरूर पढ़नी है। बाबा को समाचार देते रहना है। आखिर बाबा मतभेद मिटा देंगे। मतभेद के कारण बहुत बच्चे अपना खाना खराब कर देते हैं, (रजिस्टर पर दाग लगा देते हैं), पढ़ाई छोड़ देते हैं। पढ़ाई कोई भी हालत में छोड़नी नहीं चाहिए।...कोई कच्चे भी हैं, भूलें करते होंगे। सेन्सीबुल बच्चे जो हैं, फट से समाचार लिखेंगे। कोई देखते हैं कि फलाने में अभी तक क्रोध है तो उनसे दिल हट जाती है फिर घर बैठ जाते हैं। कोई ब्राह्मणी भी कह देती है कि तुम इस सेन्टर पर मत आओ।...बाप से नहीं रूठते हैं परन्तु ब्राह्मणियों से रूठते हैं। बाबा तो यहाँ बैठा है। शिवबाबा से रूठा तो खत्म हो जायेंगे। बाबा के सिवाए मुरली कैसे सुन सकेंगे।" (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक २८.१२.०७, पृ.१ एवं २)

“Second thing – Baba explains that you should never leave the studies. Although you cannot adjust with the Brahmani, although you become disheartened, but you have to certainly study. You should keep reporting to Baba. Ultimately Baba would remove all the differences of opinion. Because of differences of opinion many children spoil their fate (i.e. the make their register/record stained), they leave the studies. One should not leave the studies under any circumstance. Many experience downfall like this. ....Some are also immature; they must be committing mistakes. Those children who are sensible will report (to Baba) immediately. Some see that a particular person is still wrathful; so they become disheartened and sit at home. There are some Brahmanis also who say that you do not come to this center.....They do not become displeased with Baba, but they become displeased with the Brahmanis. Baba is sitting here. If you become displeased with ShivBaba then you will perish. How can you listen to Murli without Baba.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 28.12.07, pg 1&2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

“हमेशा पहले तो चित्र सामने दे देना चाहिए। पैसा तो तुम कभी नहीं मांगना। तुम्हारा काम है उनको देना। कुछ भी उनको देना होगा तो आपेही देंगे। कोई दाम पूछे तो बोलो बाबा तो गरीबनिवाज़ है। गरीबों के लिए फ्री बांटा जाता है। बाकी साहूकार जितना देंगे उतना हम और भी छपायेंगे। पैसा कोई हम अपने काम में थोड़े ही लगाते हैं। जो मिलता है जनता की सेवा के काम में लगाया जाता है। साहूकार ही तो धर्मशाला आदि बनायेंगे। यहाँ गरीब भी सेन्टर बना सकते हैं, इसमें खर्चा कुछ भी नहीं है। समझो कहते हैं कि हम सेन्टर खोलूँ अथवा यह गाडली युनिवर्सिटी खोलूं। ऐसी गाडली युनिवर्सिटी से ३-४ ने भी अच्छा फल पा लिया तो अहो सौभाग्य, उन खोलने वालों का। इसमें फ्राखदिल होना चाहिए। बाबा देखो कितना फ्राखदिल है। कखपन ले और बादशाही दे देते हैं। सपूत बच्चे ही बाबा की सर्विस कर सकते हैं।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक ९.०२.०८, पृ.२)

“You should always first of all keep the picture in front of them. You should never ask for money. You job is to give them. If they have to give anything they will give on their own. If anyone asks about the price, tell them that Baba is a friend of the poor ones (garibniwaaz). It is distributed free of cost to the poor. As for the rich people, whatever (amount) they give, we will get many more (pictures/books) printed (with that amount). We don’t use the money for ourselves. Whatever we get is used for public service. It is the rich people only who build dharmashala (free of charge public lodging) etc. Here, even the poor people can set up centers. No cost is involved in it. Suppose someone says that he wishes to open a center or to open this Godly University. Even if 3-4 people get nice benefits from such a Godly University, then it is a matter of great fortune for those who opened it. One should be very noble-minded in this. Look Baba is so generous. He takes useless things and gives emperorship. It is only the worthy children who can do Baba’s service.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 09.02.08, pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

befree wrote: Im a BK for past 20 years in foreign lands, more than half my life. I've lived in the centre for many years but not now. Im still active in service. But the amount of dishonesty, corruption and undivine activites from some of our surrendered instrumental souls is appalling. What do you think?
Divine brother.

If you wish to understand why there is so much corruption in the bk family, then you will first have to understand how the subtle sanskars(good and bad) of the full 84 births are being imbibed in the soul in this Sangamyugi drama ie. subtle shooting (rehearsal) of the corruption and dis-honesty of broad drama takes place in this Confluence Age in a very subtle way.(Vani point: "Sangamyug ka rahasyamay drama hi bhavishya mein repeat hoga."... meaning : "Secret drama of Sangamyug will be repeated in future.''(in the next Kalpa).

A knowledgeable soul will try to find answers from Murlis and Vanis for all un-divine activities going on in the Yagya.

shivsena.
befree

Post by befree »

thanks Arjun and Shivsena for your comments, definetly food for thought. I do understand that whatever happens is drama and none of us are free from Maya. And Karmas, obstacles, ups and downs will happen to the end. But if we excuse our wrong behaviour with knowledge (no matter how fancy it may sound) then what different are we from anyone else.
Im no perfect angel myself and I admitt I have weaknesses, thats why i never tell anyone to do something Im not doing myself. I do not put on a show pretending I am elevated pure angelic being. I wouldnt take on a responsibility of centre or Yagya if I feel my purity or whatever was not up to standard. I believe an instrument soul who cant represent in their life what the Yagya stands for ie, spirituality, honesty, care, truth, Godilness etc etc, they should be relieved of their duties until such a time they have imbibe those qualities to an acceptable level.....wishful thinking.....haha....

many of our Seniors are wonderful and I have greatest respect and adminration for them, but the one running our centre ....

anyway...i just need to practice good wishes and pure feelings
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

befree wrote:It would be interesting to find out if many BKs have decided to go and set up their own centres or places of meditation due to inappropriate behaviour of souls in charge. And if they set them up against the wishes of those in charge or the Seniors. Maybe they removed the name Brahma Kumaris to avoid the politics.
Dear Baba,
You have said- The aim is to be free from influence of anything, even qualities (sanskaar) of self. There is a Murli point that says- braahmanon ki khitpit ati honey ke baad hi anth hogaa = The problems in BKWSU will end only after reaching high (climax).

Now, if I would have been in the place of above soul- I would like to be like this- Meet those BKs who are ready to open centres of their own, but internally be satisfied what BKWSU does. That is- have a separate set up, but coordinate and cooperate with BKWSU to the extent possible but never to have any bad wishes for them. Because without BKWSU, BKs have no existence.

Moreover, it is better to visit centre once in a week and maintain a detached and close relation with BKWSU. If they ask or suspect us, try to convince like considering them as member of our family or keep quiet. But never raise the head. It is better if we do take place in service activities - what all we can do.

For Murlis- take any old Murlis and read them. Or there are plenty of Avyakt Murlis. And I think- today many centres send Murlis of translated versions. You can become member- yearly fee- Rs 750/- for example- one can get Murli in kannada language - Rs 750/- per year.
-------------
I have done a plan and is just going to begin. I know a surrendered brother. He is fed at centre. He has some land but no home/building. He wishes to have some place where he can do spiritual study in a calm place. He requested me to give some money. I remembered him the srimath that- BKs cannot give and take money. But I know very well that- his faith is accurate and also had done money service before his surrenderring. But then I said him- I will give money, let us construct a small building- 200 sq ft.

He was ready to register some land in my name. I said no need for me. He was happy to do WILL in BKWSU name.

So- I have sent him money - 25% of the expected total cost and construction will begin.

I know some other BKs who are not able to stand themselves. So- I will tell them like this-

Have faith in every BK. But if you are going to have close relation ship with any BK or sister in charge- then make these points clear- Do not find fault in others. Even if you find, do not get influenced. Because no one is perfect at present. Put money, but do not expect that your plans will be fulfilled. Try to change but do not expect change. Because our own team members may leave gyaan one day. So- while investing money, be careful that you are going to invest small part of your money or be sure that you have legal rights to the share you have invested.

Or if you have your own place, then invite other BKs for that place for doing spiritual effort. But make sure that others do not feel that place as yours, but as good as Babas.
Plan properly as much as possible, but have plain buddhi (clear intellect).

even if BKWSU criticizes us, we should keep quite and be ready to either be in the team (BKWSU), or outside, but love BKWSU as we love ourselves.

Even if the team invests money for that, internally, feel that it is BKWSU that has given money to us. [The point is- the surrendered BK above mentioned - what I said to him is- see now you bow your head to the centre incharge since you are in difficult state. After this building , when you come in front of that sister in charge, do not feel any ego. For that- internally feel that- Baba has given money to you (not ME) through the same sister incharge. So- you will never have any conflict with the sister incharge.

So- externally do not follow instructions given by BK sisters when they are incorrect, but internally have no discomfort with them.

I have another soul who has met me and is about to do self study. That soul is on job and is going to take VRS. That soul also has some land. But she is a sister and has some bondage. I will tell that soul- Have a separate room for spiritual study. If you do not have, be ready to invest some money and construct a small room in your land. I am also ready to give some money. If possible, get that land in your name before construction. But if not possible- if that land is in her relatives' name, after your death, even if that land goes to your relatives, it is OK. Do not worry. Make your intellect ready for that. Let that money be spent like that.

Like Baba says- when you do service, even if just one soul becomes BK, it is auspicious/good. Even if none becomes BK, it is good. Because you have given the message.
Murli point- nischaybuddhivaalon ko ghaataa pad nahin saktaa= one whose intellect is faithful, will not suffer loss.

Agar santusht ho, toh tumhaaraa kharchaa safal huvaa = If you are satisfied, your expenditure is a success.

Make these things clear to BK members who wish to join the team and proceed.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Why mistakes happen from BK sisters incharge? I think- one more point is- If a BK sister is powerful by her own spiritual effort, then there would be no problem in such centres. But in case, if the sisters are not powerful, then the money that comes to bhandar is of significant.
If BK students are not having good dharna, then the money put by them to bhandar/box - since it has negativity- the ordinary sisters who eat food from that money- their mind is likely to get affected.

So- I think- BK students cannot blame just BK sisters incharge always, but should hold themselves also responsible.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Part of the BK/PBK belief is that all that is required of an individual is to 'top up' their spiritual battery and, bingo, by magic perfect comes about.

I think this is unrealistic. Even if it were a possibility, in the interim period ... until everyone's batteries are topped up ... problems will arise. For me, the yugya is already 25 years too late (Destruction should have been 50 years into Confluence) and there is no real evidence of the BKWSU becoming magically perfect overnight yet.

Running a NPO, or even a local center, requires social and professional skills. Do sisters have these? Are they being taught?

Centers are also small "intentional communities"; small, fairly closed societies which individuals join not because they like the other people, not because they have any natural sympathy or connection with them but because they share the idealism, the intention, of the BK philosophy.

Intentional communities have been well studied and face well studied problems. Cycles of social entropy affects members. This scientifically studied phenomenon matched the Gyani understanding (cycles of order becoming to disorder, declines from positivity to problems, enthusiasm to despondency etc).

We have to accept this human part, the reality of the foundations beneath the idealist view or wish. I think it is a much more potent influence than the "magical" elements of spiritual purity transferred through money etc.

The BKs system is also quite traditionally Indian, e.g. younger BK are expected to defer to senior BKs not because they are right but because they are older, discussing problems is not encouraged, the fact the centers are run by women who suffer from hormonal moods swings caused by their period or menopause ... for Western BK even more of a cultural transition is required because it is a very Indian system and there are differences between centers where there is a heavy Indian influence and where there is none.

And we have the problem that a large part of BKism is based on falsehoods and so based on 'pumping up' or exaggerating falsehoods to make them appear real. People are not really encouraged to be real and honest about their feelings, to speak up and out etc.

Speaking up and out about dishonesty, corruption, ignorance etc is the starting point of positive change. These things need to be spoken about. Until they are, how can there be change?

The thought that "doing more Yoga" will magically cures everything is false. It's been tried and it does not work. It might work as a sticking plaster to hide the wounds for a short while, it might pacify individuals ... but it does not address the real problems.

But the biggest problem is that you have people at the top who do not want change and do not want people to look at, see and speak of the dishonesty, corruption and ignorance because they are responsible for it.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: Murli point- nischaybuddhivaalon ko ghaataa pad nahin saktaa= one whose intellect is faithful, will not suffer loss.
Dear Bhat Bhai.

Can you please give your views about what is nischay buddhi and on whom should we have nischay buddhi ??..(on nirakaar Shiva or on Chariot)

shivsena.