WHICH IS CORRECT

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
rmn

Re: WHICH IS CORRECT

Post by rmn »

OHM SHANTI MY DEAR BROTHER SOULS,
Even after many months u all are not clarified the simple thing that how to do Yoga with bap. It is very simple in many muralis baba tells "apneko atma samjo muje bap ko yad karo" many times this point will come so other points such as Sakar me nirakar ko yad karo and brahma mukh me mere ko yad karo are comes rarely. The point which is coming frequently in the muralis we should practice the same. And another point pavitra ko darana karo// manasa /vacha aur karmana me pavitra bano. Pl noe this points if any thing wrong pl educate me with u r higher intellect.
thanx
rmn
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

You have received answers to your question brother, but you don't appear to accept them. The simple answer to your question is to consider yourself a soul and remember the Father... but you have to identify who the Father is first. PBKs remember Ram ShivBaba, as is instructed in the Sakar Murlis...

"No-one should be told anything except things about Father Ram(ShivBaba - Shiv+Prajapita-Ram)... If you talk about anything else except Ram, then it is useless talk-gossip. You tell all souls to have Yoga only with Ram(ShivBaba, from 1976)... Enable all sitas(effort maker souls) to have connection with Ram(ShivBaba)... this is your business; just keep on giving this message." [Mu 04.05.90]
rmn

Post by rmn »

My dear brother souls,
In Sakar muralis and avyakata muralis baba tells so many things/points based on the situations of the childrens. That is the reason every BK and PBK and Vishnu Party and others tells in that Murli baba said like this, and another tells in other Murli baba tells like this. Every body is right and discussion also needed but arguments are not accepted on the forum. We are going to become kings as such we should study,understand and tells the Murli points in correct way.
thanx
rmn
rmn

Post by rmn »

MY DEAR SOUL Brothers( Brothers AND Sisters), IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE SECRETARY OF ANTI OM MANDLI IS SEVAK Ram, AND WHEN PBKs ASKED Veerendra Dev Dixit HE CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS NOT A SEVAK Ram. THIS POINT WAS NOT BEING ACCEPTED/DIGESTED BY PBKs. BUT IT IS TRUE NOW ALL PBKs ARE WORRYING A LOT.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

rmn wrote:MY DEAR SOUL Brothers( Brothers AND Sisters), IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE SECRETARY OF ANTI OM MANDLI IS SEVAK Ram, AND WHEN PBKs ASKED Veerendra Dev Dixit HE CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS NOT A SEVAK Ram. THIS POINT WAS NOT BEING ACCEPTED/DIGESTED BY PBKs. BUT IT IS TRUE NOW ALL PBKs ARE WORRYING A LO
Please keep your comments for the correct topics, and using capital letters does not make what you say, any more important... We don't need your blanket propaganda across every topic thank you. Please be a perfect soul and stop behaving badly on this forum.