WHICH IS CORRECT

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
rmn

WHICH IS CORRECT

Post by rmn »

WITH REFERENCE TO OHM MANDLI REPORT-1938, NO WHERE IT WAS MENTIONED ABOUT SEVAKRAM AND CHOTA AND BADE MATHA. WHERE AS PBK CONRIEMLY TELLS THAT FROM 1937 TO 1947 SEVAK Ram/CHOTAMATA/BADI MATA ARE INFORMED THE BAP Gyan. THE WHICH IS CORRECT. WHETHER PBK IS RIGHT OR OM MANDLI REPORT IS RIGHT. IN WHICH Murli IT WAS TOLD THAT SEVAK Ram/CHOTAMATA/BADAMATA ARE TOLD THD Gyan. PL CLARIFY SOME ONE.
THANKS
RMN
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: WHICH IS CORRECT

Post by shivsena »

rmn wrote:WITH REFERENCE TO OHM MANDLI REPORT-1938, NO WHERE IT WAS MENTIONED ABOUT SEVAKRAM AND CHOTA AND BADE MATHA. WHERE AS PBK CONRIEMLY TELLS THAT FROM 1937 TO 1947 SEVAK Ram/CHOTAMATA/BADI MATA ARE INFORMED THE BAP Gyan. THE WHICH IS CORRECT. WHETHER PBK IS RIGHT OR OM MANDLI REPORT IS RIGHT. IN WHICH Murli IT WAS TOLD THAT SEVAK Ram/CHOTAMATA/BADAMATA ARE TOLD THD Gyan. PL CLARIFY SOME ONE.
RMN
Dear brother rmn.

Please do not rely on anybody to tell you the truth about the knowledge and Yagya history...this Godly knowledge is a study(exam) and one has to find out the truth himself by reading the Sakar Murlis repeatedly and churning them. ("Murlis se sab samadham mil sakte hai").

Personally i feel that the whole interpretation of Gyan and Yagya history is projected in a wrong way by both BKWSU and AIVV....and there is going to be a final interpretation of Gyan, which will be completely different from the present beliefs of BKs-PBKs.

BTW, you are right about the name "sevakram" not being mentioned in any Murli...it is only mentioned in one of the bk comic book "Bacchon ke Baba".

shivsena.
rmn

Post by rmn »

WHO IS Shiva SENA. WHO IS THE LEADER OF Shiva SENA HOW MANY YEARS SHIVASENA IN BK AND PBK OR OTHERS WHETHER SHIVASENA SUPPORTING BK OR PBK OR ANY OTHER. AS PER SHIVASENA. WHERE IS Shiva OUR Father WHEN HE WILL COME AND GIVES GYANAM. AND HOW WE CAN PRATAYSKSH BAP
Visva Maha
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Revelation

Post by Visva Maha »

You are asking somebody you don´t know and, about verious significant and profound question why would a person take a stance to and, is there any honourable qualification backing it or instead a humble request or on simply asking, for this rnm needs to be answered with a good answer, who else would or to know from?

Respect Bhai Bhai.
Thank
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

"Achchey-achchey bachchey 5-10 varsh rahkar achchey-achchey part bajaatey hain, fir haar kha letey hain. Yah hai yuddh sthal. Baap ki Yaad toh kabhi bhi nahi chodni chahiye. Yaad kam honay say badaa bhaari nuksaan ho jaataa hai. Bahut bachchon ko Maya nay jeet liya. Ekdam kachcha kha gayi. Ajgar nay jaisey hap kar liya. Tum maharathi bantey ho fir Maya giraakar ekdam hap kar leti hai. Achchey-achchey firstclass dhyaan may jaaney valley, jinkay direction par ma-baap bhi part bajaatey thay, aaj vah hain nahee. Kya hua? Koi baat may sanshay aa gaya." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 06.06.08, pg 2)

“Nice children play nice parts for 5-10 years and then accept defeat. This is a battlefield. We should never forget the Father. We suffer a lot of loss if we remember less. Maya has gained victory over many children. She has gobbled them up raw. It is as if the python gobbled them up. You become maharathis (great warriors); then Maya makes you fall down and gobbles you up immediately. Nice first class (children) who used to go into trance, on whose directions even the mother and the Father used to play their parts don’t exist today. What happened? They had a doubt about something." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 06.06.08, pg 2 published by BKs)

- Who are the nice first class (children) mentioned by Baba in the above Murli who used to go into trance and on whose directions even the mother and the Father used to play their part?
rmn

Post by rmn »

Visva Maha wrote:You are asking somebody you don´t know and, about verious significant and profound question why would a person take a stance to and, is there any honourable qualification backing it or instead a humble request or on simply asking, for this rnm needs to be answered with a good answer, who else would or to know from?

Respect Bhai Bhai.
Thank
viswa maha, IF Y DONOT KNOW THE GYNA DO NOT SAY ANY THING TO PROTECT BK OR PBK OTHERS. NO BODY BACKING ME TO ASK THIS QUESTION. DONOT UNDER ESTIMATE OTHERS. IF U CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS U R PERFECT IN TH GYNA. WHEN SOME BODY ASKS SOME QUESTIONS TO KNOW, THE BKs OR PBKs ARE QUOTING Murli POINTS AND DERALING PEOPLE AND FINALLY HE FORGOT THE QUESTIONS. IF U ARE KNOW THIS QUESTION AND ANSWER PL GIVE DIRECTLY THE ANSWER DO NOT TAKE THE ADVANTAGE OF Murli AND CONFUSE THE PEOPLE. TELL STRAIGHTLY WITH THE HELP OF Gyan. DON OT INJECT Gyan TO MAKE THE PEOPLE TO BECOME FOOLS
THANKS
rmn

Post by rmn »

NOBODY IS ANSWERING CORRECTLY FOR MY DOUGHT WHICH IS WHICH IS CORRECT. ANY PBK IS READY TO GIVE ANSWER STRAIGHTLY INSTEAD OF DERAILING
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

rmn wrote:... FROM 1937 TO 1947 SEVAK Ram/CHOTAMATA/BADI MATA ARE INFORMED THE BAP Gyan.
I think it is fair to say that the early Om Mandli documents are as problematic to the PBKs as they are to the BKs. Apparently when Virendra Dev Dixit was asked about this he was not able to give an answer.

There are some more old documents still to be shared in public (I have heard of them but not seen them yet) and they are meant to shed some light on the problem. I hope they appear soon.

BTW, can you please type in lowercase, all capital letters is difficult to read. Thank you.
rmn

Post by rmn »

OK i will strat in lower case but who r u funny bunny what is ur identity.whether u r with BKs or PBKs or others. pl come with real name to tell truth why u put ur name as funny and bunny. about me i am first bk then taken knowledge of pbkl but not done bhatti due to some doubts which are not clarified by baba or Centre-in-Charges.
OK
ohm shanti
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

HI RMNBHAI,
what is your question? sorry I couldnt understand your question, please be more clear in what you would like to know. What is your doubt?

thanks
warrior
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

rmn wrote:NOBODY IS ANSWERING CORRECTLY FOR MY DOUGHT WHICH IS WHICH IS CORRECT. ANY PBK IS READY TO GIVE ANSWER STRAIGHTLY INSTEAD OF DERAILING
I have already quoted a Murli point which speaks about nice children on whose directions Mama and Baba used to work in the beginning of the Yagya. Baba does not quote exact names in Murlis but just gives hints because the persons that you mentioned had already left the Yagya when the Murlis were narrated though Brahma Baba from Mount Abu.

As regards the Om Mandali Report, you cannot get the entire truth from it as that was prepared for the outsiders, i.e. Court. Anyway, the truth will definitely come out one day. You can wait and watch and then do bhatti whenever you develop faith. Om Shanti.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

rmn wrote:... whether u r with BKs or PBKs or others.
I am an ex-BK interested in BKWSU history. I have never done the PBK bhatti course but I have come to understand a lot about their position and respect that at least they are trying to understand the knowledge as it is and live up to the original principles, rather than change it like the BKs.

I agree that is all a matter of faith in the end and which group of individuals you feel most comfortable with. You won't find all the answers in the words, and you should do either if you need someone else to tell you to do so.

I gave up believing. I only like what I can see and know, so I watch and wait and listen.

Create your own future as you want it.
rmn

Post by rmn »

PBK ARJUN Bhai, AS PER UR COMMENTS I UINDERSTOOD U R FROM PBK. PL TELL ME HOW TO BELIEVE PBK COURSE WHICH IS CORRECT. AND WHO THREE SOULS ARE IN Virendra Dev Dixit. WHO TALKS WHEN. PBK Gyan IS VERY VERY GOOD BUT THE DOUBTS ARE NOT BEING CLEARED BY ANY BODY. WHY Ravan (COURT LAWYER SINGNATURE ARE NEEDED WHEN ATTANDED BHATTI FIRST TIME) WHY THE AIVV WAS NOT REGISTERED UNDER GOVT.RULES . IF REGISTRATION IS UNDER RAVANA NOT LIKING THEN WHY COURT LASYER SIGNATURE IS NEEDED ON PAPERS WHEN BKs ARE ATTENDED FIRST TIME BATTI. COURT LAWER IS NOT Ravan AT THIS JUNCTURE. PL CLARIFY IF U KNOW CORRECTLY.
BK FUNNY BUNNY WHY U HAVE KEPT U R EMAIL NAME AS FUNNY A DN BUNNY, ARE U ATTANDING BK Murli CLASSES REGULARLY. R U ATTAENDING BABA MILAN EVERY YEAR. U R LIKE BKSWS IS GOOD WHAT IS UR INTELLECTUAL IS TELLING.
OK OHM SHANTI TO BOTH THE SOUL BROTHERS
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Please ... not 100% capitals letters, rmn. It makes it harder to read.

No, I do not attended Murli class, nor any BK events. None at all. But I do have a good memory and there is an encyclopedia of Murlis you can quickly search through at brahmakumaris.info.

I have read here before that the AIVV is not registered because that is what it advises in the Murlis and I suspect the signing of a document is done purely because so many individuals have caused so many problems in the past, and lied or misrepresented themselves, that they need to protect themselves with some proof or evidence any accusing individual cannot deny.

What do you really want to say about the AIVV, why are you here? You seem to be troubled about something, what it is you don't like or want to change?
rmn

Post by rmn »

I am Searching for truth, and I like Shiva as bindhu and takes lot of energy from him. in the mean time PBK as come in picture i understands people are simp[le believing the AIVV and AIVV always against PPBKIV. When both are sons of one Father why fight between them and after wards the party of Mama has come through shivasena they claims that Mama is great great Shiva and Mama are coming in dadji body at mount abu. By studiying these all i was confused. and I reliased that Shiva is bindhu we should remember him through brahama mukh. But shivasena claims mammma is Shiva shakti.
If u got any answer pl tell me which is correct. How to mediate with shivabap.