WHICH IS CORRECT

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: WHICH IS CORRECT

Post by sita »

Dear rmn,

The need of stamp paper affidavit before bhatti is because the authorities accepts documents as valid if they are on stamp paper. Then if during or after bhatti someone makes legal claims, these documents can be used as proof. In the Murlis itself it is said that one has to be made to give it in writing that who is the Father.

AIVV is not registered with the Ravana government, because it is against the Shrimat in the Murlis.

We have to always use our own intellect to judge which is correct and which not. For such people there is mention in the Avyakt Vanis like the jurists, they are able to judge in one second if something is right or wrong. We always need information to judge, so based on the information provided you can judge yourself if it is Mama coming in Dadi Gulzar or someone else.

About meditation on ShivBap, it is said that the soul is like nonliving when not in the body, the soul cannot do anything without the body, it is the same with the supreme Father who is also a soul. In the Murlis it is said when we remember the soul the body will surely also be remembered. It is also the way our natural remembrance work in our mundane life. When we remember someone we firstly remember his form. The form of the soul is a point of light, but where on earth is this soul the supreme Father maninfested, through which body.

Regarding the 3 souls in one body, they are revealed like one single personality, sometimes one can guess who is who, but it is said that we should always consider it is ShivBaba speaking and that trying to discriminate is monkey business.
rmn

Post by rmn »

sita bahan, u have not mentioned bk or pbk., after studying u r comments/supporting AIVV, it is understood that u r belongs to pbk, then why u r afraid to mention pbk before u r name.

A) The need of stamp paper affidavit before bhatti is because the authorities accepts documents as valid if they are on stamp paper. Then if during or after bhatti someone makes legal claims, these documents can be used as proof. In the Murlis itself it is said that one has to be made to give it in writing that who is the Father.

B)AIVV is not registered with the Ravana government, because it is against the Shrimat in the Murlis.

C) We have to always use our own intellect to judge which is correct and which not. For such people there is mention in the Avyakt Vanis like the jurists, they are able to judge in one second if something is right or wrong. We always need information to judge, so based on the information provided you can judge yourself if it is Mama coming in Dadi Gulzar or someone else.

THE ABOVE A,B AND C WHICH ARE COMMENTED BY U ARE CONTRADCTING WITH EACH OTHER.
THE COMMENTS AND JUDGEMENTS ARE GIVEN ONLY TO MAKE IT CORRECT WHAT AIVV IS DOING.
THE AUTHORITIES WILL ACCEPT ONLY DOCUMENTS U SAID IN A) AS SUCH THE REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS ONLY ACCEPTS THE AUTHORITIES FOR ANY DISPUTES. IN B) U HAVE USED Murli POINT FOR NOT REGISTERING. :
AS PER A) In the Murlis itself it is said that one has to be made to give it in writing that who is the Father. THE SAME THING SHOULD BE GIVEN TO AUTHORITIES AND GOT IT REGISTRED. RAVANS ARE USEFULL TO AIVV AT THE TIME OF BHATTI FOR SIGING THE DOCUMENTS , BUT RAVANS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION OF AIVV. THE Murli POINTS ARE USING BY U AS PER U R CONVINENT WHICH IS NOT CORRECT.

D)Regarding the 3 souls in one body, they are revealed like one single personality, sometimes one can guess who is who, but it is said that we should always consider it is ShivBaba speaking and that trying to discriminate is monkey business.

MY DEAR PBK SITA BAHAN JII, IN D) U HAVE TOLD monkey business IN WHICH Murli BABA TOLD TO TELL LIKE THIS. WHY U ARE SO ANGRY ON SUCH DOUBTS. TELLING OTHERS AS MONKEYS INDICATES THAT U R MOTHER OF MONKES. PL USE U R INTELLECT WRITING SKILLED FOR BETTERMENT OF WORLD IF U R A BABA'S REAL SON.
THANK
MY DEAR PBK SITA BAHANJII,
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Stop writing in capitals.

It make you look like an angry moron (having sub-standard intelligence).

There is no contradiction. Each is a separate case. If the Shrimat is no registration, then that the is Shrimat.

There is no Shrimat to say one should not defend oneself against malicious legal actions ... or in the case of some BKs and the Vishnu Party, malicious idiots.
rmn

Post by rmn »

Stop writing in capitals.

It make you look like an angry moron (having sub-standard intelligence).

There is no contradiction. Each is a separate case. If the Shrimat is no registration, then that the is Shrimat.

There is no Shrimat to say one should not defend oneself against malicious legal actions ... or in the case of some BKs and the Vishnu Party, malicious idiots.
PBK FUNNY BUNNY, IF U R Gyani TI ATAM U CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND ANY LETTER EITHER CAPITAL OR SMALL, I AM N OT AN ANGRY MORON, U R BECOMING AN ANGRY MORON WHILE READING IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND WITH ANGRY MOOD U R WRITING BKs AND Vishnu Party ARE MALICIOUS IDIOTS. I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND I WAS GIVEN REPLY TO PBK SITA BAHAN THEN WHY U HAVE ANSWERED U AND SITA BAHAN ARE SAME U ARE USING TWO NAMES AND CONFUSING ALL OTHER SOULS WHICH NOT CORRECT AS PRE SRIMAT. FIRST OF ALL U PUT U R REAL NAME INSTEAD OF FUNNY BUNNY, AS PER SRIMAT.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Typing in all capitals on the internet is equivalent to a drunk person shouting in polite company, and it makes it *very* hard to read.

In written English we have conventions for good reasons. Capitals tell us where sentences start and which words are proper nouns.

Stop it. It is bad etiquette ... and "not royal" by BK standards.
rmn

Post by rmn »

OHM SHANTI, MR FUNNY BUNNY FOR U ONLY THE PROBLEM PL GO FOR A MEDICAL CHECK UP OF U R EYES U R EYES ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT THE BIG LETTERS OR AS PER U R PURVA JANMA SAMSKAR U R GETTING IRRITATION WHILE READING CAPITAL LETTERS.
OK ANY HOW THIS SITE IS FOR BABB'S KNOLEDGE DISCUSSION NOT COMMENTING THE CAPITAL OR SMALL OR English. CONTROL U R MIND AND INTELLECT MR FUNNY FUNNY MAN AND BUNNY FAT MAN.
THANK
RMN
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Dear rmn,

Putting PBk in front of your name is needed, so that people can know which Father do you belong to. Since you have recognized by the answers, there is no need. I have not put PBK in front of my name, because sita is not my real name. In internet it is common to use nicknames. But you should not be surprised finding other points where i don't follow Shrimat, also, there are many.

Although AIVV is not registered with the Ravana government, there are cases where it is put in front of the Ravana government, so it should be able to defend itself in court now. But putting in writing who is the Father, i think, is needed only, for to be verified if one has understood the knowledge. I believe the both points have been combined in one document.

The point about discriminating who soul is who being monkey business is definetely said in a Murli. Baba has said we are monkeys many times.
rmn

Post by rmn »

SITA JII, U R NICK NAME. IT IS VERY VERY GOOD THAT U HAVE ACCEPTED TWO THINGS
A) U R NATE IS NOT SITA.
B) WE ALL ARE MONKEYS..
IT IS VERY GOOD THING TO ACCEPT BY U. PL SEARCH FOR TRUTH AND BABA DO NOT BELIEVE ANY BODY USE U R INTELLECT AND RECOGN ISE
THANKS
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

OHM SHANTI, MR FUNNY BUNNY FOR U ONLY THE PROBLEM PL GO FOR A MEDICAL CHECK UP OF U R EYES U R EYES ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT THE BIG LETTERS OR AS PER U R PURVA JANMA SAMSKAR U R GETTING IRRITATION WHILE READING CAPITAL LETTERS.
OK ANY HOW THIS SITE IS FOR BABB'S KNOLEDGE DISCUSSION NOT COMMENTING THE CAPITAL OR SMALL OR English. CONTROL U R MIND AND INTELLECT MR FUNNY FUNNY MAN AND BUNNY FAT MAN.
rmn,
I think instead of fluffy-bunny it is you who should go for a medical check up. First of all your English is poor, secondly u r using capital letters despite being requested not to do so and thirdly u r using impolite language and making fun of others. I don't think u r here for any serious discussion but only for fun.
I think Admin should take note of this.
OGS,
Arjun
rmn

Post by rmn »

THE GREAT ADMINISTRATION HAS GIVEN A CHANCE TO DISCUSS THE BABA'S MURALIS POINTS WHERE AS SOME PEOPLE ARE USING NICK NAMES THRE OR MANY TIMES, FUNNY BUNNY, SITA AND ARJUN ONE AND THE SAME. ADMINISTRATION SHOULD NOTE THAT AND TAKE ACTION ACCORDINGLY.

NOW, LET US COME TO SERIOUSLY FOR A FUNDAMENTAL POINT, THERE IS A LOT OF CONFUSION AMONG BKs AND PBKs AND OTHERS HOW TO DO Yoga. SWEET BABA TELLS MANY TIMES 8 HRS Yoga KARNAHI. PL CAN ANY Gyani TU ATMA AND YOGI TU ATMA TELL ABOUT HOW TO DO Yoga (MEDIATION WITH SWEET BABA). WHOEVER TELLING PL COME WITH REAL BODY NAME AS PER SRIMAT NOT WITH NICK NAMES. THIS DISCUSSION WILL VERY VERY USE FULL TO US. MANY NUMBER PF ATAMAS WILL PARTICIPATE AND REAL POINTS CAN BE OBSERVED.
THANKS
OK
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

No, Sita, Arjun and I are not one and the same individual, and none of us are the administrator.

Now, honestly, look at the above post and tell me if it is easy for others to read.

If you want people to read your posts, and enter a discussion with you, you are going to have to make a little effort to be normal.

According to the etiquette of the internet, all capitals is equal to shouting.

Shouting is not royal behaviour.
rmn

Post by rmn »

MR.FUNNY BUNNY, PL SHOW ME THE ETHIKS OF INTERNET TO WRITE IN SMALL LETTERS,
FROM THE DISCUSSION FORUM IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT, YOURSELF, ARJUN AND SHIVASENA ARE THE MASTERS IN BABA'S Gyan. MAJORITY TIMES U THREE ONLY INVOLVED A LOT. AS SUCH SITA OR GEETHA AND OTHERS WITH NICK NAMES ARE COMING FOR SHORT DISCUSSIONS FOR TIME PASS. I REQUEST U, ARJUN,SHIVASENA, PBKs AND BKs PL TELL ME HOW TO DO Yoga WITH SWEET BABA. MR FUNNY BUNNY PL SEND ATTACHMENT OF INTERNET ETHICKS TO REALISE AND CHANGE MY CAPITAL LETTERS.

THANK A LOT TO ALL EXPECTING TO RECEIVE FOR THE CLARIFICATION HOW TO DO Yoga.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

rmn wrote:MR.FUNNY BUNNY, PL SHOW ME THE ETHIKS OF INTERNET TO WRITE IN SMALL LETTERS
Of course, but it is "etiquette" of the internet, not "ethics" ... often called netiquette. And it is "Fluffy Bunny" not "funny bunny".

The protocols were first formally defined in 1995 by ARPA's 'Network Working Group' which establish the internet in Request For Comments: 1855 but had been in use for many years before that.
page 3 wrote:
- Use mixed case. UPPER CASE LOOKS AS IF YOU'RE SHOUTING.
Satisfied?

A simple search for "Netiquette capitals" will provide 1,000s of page for you.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

rmn wrote:MR.FUNNY BUNNY, PL SHOW ME THE ETHIKS OF INTERNET TO WRITE IN SMALL LETTERS,
FROM THE DISCUSSION FORUM IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT, YOURSELF, ARJUN AND SHIVASENA ARE THE MASTERS IN Baba'S Gyan. MAJORITY TIMES U THREE ONLY INVOLVED A LOT. AS SUCH SITA OR GEETHA AND OTHERS WITH NICK NAMES ARE COMING FOR SHORT DISCUSSIONS FOR TIME PASS. I REQUEST U, ARJUN,SHIVASENA, PBKs AND BKs PL TELL ME HOW TO DO Yoga WITH SWEET Baba. MR FUNNY BUNNY PL SEND ATTACHMENT OF INTERNET ETHICKS TO REALISE AND CHANGE MY CAPITAL LETTERS.

THANK A LOT TO ALL EXPECTING TO RECEIVE FOR THE CLARIFICATION HOW TO DO Yoga.
rmn,
Before trying to learn how to have Yoga with Baba, learn to respect others. You are yourself using a nickname and not your original name. So, how can you make fun of others? First try to respect others and then expect answers from them. Practice before you preach.
OGS,
Arjun
rmn

Post by rmn »

MR ARJUN , FLUFFY AND BUNNY, MB BHATT, ARJUN AND Shiva SENA. You all thinking that u r elders and want to respect from others, as per baba's muralis elders should offer younger to come forward. When I asked some one some thing other named person is replying, it is very bad u elders do not have faith on baba and not giving any guidlines to new commers.

If u are a senior and having lot of knowledge on Gyan pl follow Murli points to respect other souls. I think know fluffyy and bunny happy for this small letters. Know let us discuss the Murli points and tell me how to do Yoga. Mr Arjun said to learn how to do Yoga respect Seniors which is not corrrect as per muralis. We have to exchange the views to think and to reach near to baba by doing extra purushartam.

Sweet baba told Gyan dhan karnese Gyan badega. Pl all of u exchange u r views on how to do Yoga, so that we will do charning of Gyan and move to forward.

thanks.

u all are adopting nick names as such i followed u and i used nick name as rmn. Soul- sita told that used nick name, so I am also accepting I used nick name.

OK