PBK Accusations

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

PBK Accusations

Post by satyaprakash »

fluffy bunny wrote: I would be interested in following PBK news stories if someone was to post them,
What type of news do you expect from PBKs?
rape and kidnapping charges against PBKs
Virendra Dev Dixit was arrested
Virendra Dev Dixit went to court
Virendra Dev Dixit was convicted
Virendra Dev Dixit went in appeal
parents of minor girls complaining against pbk
some rival gang raided some mini jails run by some other cult
the incharge of such mmb (mini jails) was questioned by police
now you say that a few persons belonging to Advance Party went to Mt Abu to protest.
Is it a property dispute?
Or is to decide as to who is the real baba?
Outside people know the answers very well!
No pbk will discuss these events. It exposes them more if they do.

satya
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by fluffy bunny »

satyaprakash wrote:No PBK will discuss these events. It exposes them more if they do.
You're a liar, Satya. because they have been discussed time and time again. Presumably you are with the Vishnu Party gang, or something?

You don't even want them to be discussed. You just want to rub a smear on the PBKs.

Unfortunately, I know the Vishnu Party have been obsessing over Virendra Dev Dixit for years and sneaking around in the background trying to destroy him.

This is just one of their stories and part of a general slur. No one takes them seriously at all. It just makes them look petty, jealous and ridiculous. If they stuck to the truth, it would be better.

There is a story but it is different one from the one the Vishnu Party trying to make people believe ... and their way of going about just makes them look silly.

It makes them look immoral.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

fluffy bunny wrote: I know the Vishnu Party have been obsessing over
Dear FB Bhai,
You seem to know only a few narrow cults around you. I do not know what this Vishnu Party cult is. May be there are other parties- Lakshmi party, siva party, Narayana party, Sarawati party and tea party. Why don't you come out of all this narrow cult cultures and look at the unlimited truth staring at you everywhere at all times!

These cults will keep fighting over sankara and Shiva and every such silly items as if they are the wisest on the world. Some gate will open and they will go to the Golden Age along with their rejuvenated babas! There they will all marry and be happy for the next 2500 years! Their survival is on the surface and on most silly and material ideas. Even if they talk of high spiritual stuff their mind is always at the low earthy stuff.

One thing we have seen from history- After their respective Babas die, they will melt away or form other cults with some new Baba. In between you would have wasted most of your life or would have already died. Wake up now from all this delusions.
fluffy bunny wrote:You're a liar,
No point finding fault with me. Look inward and see what you can do about your life.
Satya

Satya.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Satya,

there is another story. The way you went about it getting it out is the wrong way.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

fluffy bunny wrote: Satya,
there is another story. The way you went about it getting it out is the wrong way.
Not clear. reference?
arjun wrote:BapDada was prompting them to welcome the Advance Party
Where did this BapDada come from? Someone was talking like him- so BapDada entered somebody else?
Anything new here?
These so called sankara or siva or BapDada or xxxx keep entering different people. This is the core belief. If some one questions this absurdity, then they are asked to go and attend 7 day class run by some nincompoop. What do they teach there? Same stories- You should believe all this story. Further there is no consistency in all the Murlis or recent modified stuff by Virendra Dev Dixit. Keep telling whatever come to his mind. No god will utter such huge amount of non sense. This itself is sufficient proof that only a man or woman is talking and there is no divinity here.
All pbk logic is for bk only. bk logic is so weak that one can easily attack it. But that does not make pbk any better. If some one from outside these cults come and question them then they can only relate to some cults like what fb Bhai did. These bk/pbk stories will be absurd to any sensible main stream religious person with a little common sense.
Meanwhile they will print some banners and carry it to each other. People or traders in mt abu know the true colors of BKs. This does not mean that they support some other gang who carries some banners!
Satya.

satyaprakash wrote:No PBK will discuss these events. It exposes them more if they do.
arjun wrote:Nothing new. Om Shanti.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

satyaprakash wrote:Satya,

You're right no one will discuss but wrong to go about accusing about "rape".

It seems that there was 'sex' ... which I take it is why the Vishnu Party are so "morally outraged" by it, and the BKs exploiting it ... but the question is, was it consensual sex. As I understand it, Virendra Dev Dixit made love to many of the original PBK sisters and at least one was encouraged to file an accusation of rape ... by either the BKs, ex-PBKs or Vishnu Party people at a later date. It did not stick as it would be very difficult to prove and may not have been ... but all of the anti-PBKs are using the newspaper cuttings to try and make the PBKs look at bad as they can.

Now, for me, the sexual aspect is not necessary a bad thing at all. In fact, spiritually I think it is a good thing *if* it was consensual (as in agreed to).

I can imagine how, for Virendra Dev Dixit, it was "proof" of his being the "lusty thorn" mentioned in the Murlis.

I can imagine how morally outrage the Vishnu Party people would be from a middle class Hindu point of view, but I find them too ridiculous at times to take seriously. They seem to me to be yet another bunch trying to start a business-religion off the backs of the BKWSU.

So, the big question would be, was it truly "consensual"? As in, did one or two sisters feel pressurized to do so? (Undue influence it is called). That is possible ... but we don't know because no one will talk honestly about it all.

Unfortunately, doing what you did to "Spoil the soup" only sends the PBKs back into a defensive mode and shuts them up.

I am sorry but I disrespect for you doing so and spoiling this topic as I am genuinely interested in following news stories. It does not mean I have to believe but I am just interested to watch how the two sides of this war are moving around each other.
satyaprakash

Re: PBK Accusations

Post by satyaprakash »

fluffy bunny wrote:So, the big question would be, was it truly "consensual"? As in, did one or two Sisters feel pressurized to do so? (Undue influence it is called). That is possible ... but we don't know because no one will talk honestly about it all.
This is not good for any religious organisation, even if it is a narrow cult.
You are telling a lot. Is it true? Do you have inside information?

Satya.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

All I can say from this exchange is that you are a twister and a manipulator of information who is attempting a slur on the basis of deliberate half-truths or falsehoods.

I have no idea why you might want to do so, and I do not expect you to tell the truth about it. However, I do expect to discover that you are involved with the BKs or Vishnu Party in some way because the line you are adopting is identical to theirs, and their hand is behind all this.

Unfortunately, you've lost my interest or respect.

The way you are going about things, you will never find out the truth you are seeking. If there was ever an opportunity that matters be discussed honestly, you have ensured that the door is even more closed than it was before.

Not wise.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Arjun was incharge of all defamation suits by PBKs. He seems to have sent dozens of person to prison. He should be on his move now. Take care!
Om Shanti brother. Have a nice day. :D
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti Brother. Have a nice day. :D
Oh ... and can I accuse you of starting WWII, shooting Gandhi, and the Bofurs Gun Scandal as well?
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

fluffy bunny wrote:All I can say from this exchange is that you are a twister and a manipulator of information who is attempting a slur on the basis of deliberate half-truths or falsehoods.
Whatever I said was a direct corollary to the information provided by you. As you are doubting your own words, I have deleted all my remarks on PBKs in my earlier post.
fluffy bunny wrote:Unfortunately, you've lost my interest or respect.
Dear fb, thanks for having it till now!
Om Jumba!
Satya.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

satyaprakash wrote:Whatever I said was a direct corollary to the information provided by you.
Not at all.

'Smear artists' like you never do.

They're not bound by the normal rules of logic or discussion. They just take any opportunity they can to rub in their smear, twisting and bending discussion to suit their agenda and, in the first place as you did, even entirely opposing it.

I posted a neutral and interesting news story.

You felt the necessity to spoil the topic by posting false and disgusting information.

I criticised you.

You took the opportunity to add another yet another twist or disgusting smear about "minors".

There was mention of minor in our conversation and it had no relevance to the topic.

You are not just a 'smear artists' you are a 'not very clever smear artist' because if you really wanted to get to the truth, you have blown any opportunity of doing so now. And that is just plain dumb.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:Oh ... and can I accuse you of starting WWII, shooting Gandhi, and the Bofurs Gun Scandal as well?
Baba says that the subtle foundation for everything is laid here in the Brahmin family in the Confluence Age itself. :D