PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by mbbhat »

You know very well that the number of PBKs was and is still very small. Even until the year 2000 there were very few PBKs and there were just one or two mini-Madhubans. There was hardly any computers or computer literate persons. It was with a lot of hard work that such a huge volume of clarification Murlis, discussions and literature was put up on website.
This is what i am asking. when PBKs claim god is with them and even the Chariot had got title confluence aged Narayan by 1976 itself, why has it been very slow?

but inspite of BKWSU without having its Chariot Lekhraj, is progressing.
so- I am pointing to the fact that- is there god in AIVV?
Well, will it make any sense if I ask why did BKs not have a website in 1936?
i am not saying that. I am saying - so- will AIVV wait till internet is available to give its knowledge to public? Is it not its responsibility to give to public by any other means- if it has really interest in public?
Kaurav Pandav magazine is not brought out by PBKs.

OK- sorry, for that. If possible, excuse me. And also thanks for the information. any idea about that magazine?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:say- you do not support PBKs, but when they fail to reply, you try to support them.
I don't support the PBKs, I don't know enough about them. I think of them as ordinary people trying to be sincere to their religion and, generally, they have an experience of being abused by the BK system.

I don't like when rich, dishonest, bullies such as the BKWSU abusing poor, ordinary people including their own followers.

why do they need public now?
Probably because the Brahma Kumari leaderships usual method of dealing with either criticisms ... or deep, intellectual, spiritual discussion ... is to ignore it and act arrogantly and be dishonest to outsiders.

They are amongst the most ignorant, arrogant and dishonest people I have ever encountered. In fact, the ignorant and arrogant one is, the higher one seems to rise in the BKWSU.

The Brahma Kumaris spend so much of their time going behind people's backs spreading lies and gossip ... is it not their karma that all this now comes out in public and that someone else then goes to the public?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:... why has it been very slow?
At the end of the first 20 years, there were - by your own admission a few days ago - only about 70 BKs.

It strikes me that the PBKs expanded more quickly.

If the BKWSU or any BKs were to send me text files of the Murlis, I would have everyone of them up on the internet within 24 hours ... perhaps quicker. It would be my highest priority and I would drop everything to do so, even sleep.

It is strange that no BK has such faith despite their Baba claiming that all this technology is built for them to do service.

Perhaps the BKs are not the number one children and it is those who are following the Shrimat who are?

What do the BKs do? They used them as wrapping paper for sweets ... invest their time in locking up the Murlis ... password encrypting them ... putting them on secure servers ... forbidding them to leave centers ... changing their meaning and re-writing them?

Is that not evidence enough of their opposition to the spreading of truth?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

all the best