PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by fluffy bunny »

Apparently there was a PBK rally up in Mount Abu last month. Does anyone have any new about it?

(In generally, I would be interested in following PBK news stories if someone was to post them, rather than just arguing over the philosophy.)

Thank you
432062_232859170144124_100002601283540_462215_1165825164_n.jpg
416927_232859640144077_100002601283540_462222_1370488812_n.jpg
417244_232859080144133_100002601283540_462213_470885700_n.jpg
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by fluffy bunny »

426302_232855063477868_100002601283540_462200_1888430655_n.jpg
426302_232855073477867_100002601283540_462203_747644628_n.jpg
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Thanks for sharing good pictures of pbk rally at mt abu.....fluffy Bhai.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. As far as I know some PBKs from all over India went to Abu Road and Mount Abu one or two days before Shivjayanti (celebrated as the biggest festival by the BKs) to seek answers for the eight questions from BKWSU and also to make the general public of those places aware about these questions and their answers. From the newspaper reports we can know that they took out a peaceful rally. But personal accounts of PBKs who attended that rally reveal that although the PBKs had given written information to the local police about their motives, there was a huge posse of Police on the day of rally in Abu Road outside Shantivan. Many BKs could be seen prompting the police to arrest the PBKs. But the police were unable to take any action as the rally was completely peaceful. In fact most of the policemen and local public was very supportive of the PBKs. The local public has invited the PBKs to hold such programmes at regular intervals. But I don't think the PBKs have enough time, or resources to organize such programmes very often.

The specialty of the programme was that it was organized one day before Shivjayanti when Avyakt BapDada comes in the diamond hall to meet the BKs. PBKs have gathered information that the thousands of BKs sitting inside the hall were cautioned against being influenced by Maya (read PBKs). All the gates were immediately closed to prevent any BK from meeting the PBKs. Generally, BapDada does not speak about Advance Party in the Avyakt Vani and that too at the very beginning. But that day Avyakt BapDada spoke about Advance Party in the very beginning with the following words:

“वतन में तो आज अमृतवेले से बहुत बच्चों की रौनक थी। हर बच्चा समझता था कि मैं बापदादा को अपनी मुबारक दूं और बापदादा ने भी हर बच्चे की मुबारक अति स्नेह से स्वीकार की। तो वतन में आज यह मेला लगा हुआ था। एक तरफ आप बच्चे थे, दूसरी तरफ एडवांस में गए हुए आपके साथी साथ में आये हुए थे। बापदादा ने देखा कि आपकी दादियाँ और अनन्य भाई की लिस्ट बहुत बड़ी थी। एक-एक दादियाँ बापदादा को भी मुबारक दे रहे थे लेकिन साथ में आप सब भाग्यवान बच्चों को भी मुबारक दे रहे थे। तो वतन में आज मुबारकों का मेला था। सभी एडवांस पार्टी के विशेष दादियाँ और भाई आप विशेष निमित्त साथी रहने वाली आत्माओं को याद करते हुए बहुत दिल से मुबारक दे रहे थे। तो आप सबको बापदादा सबकी तरफ से भी मुबारक दे रहे हैं। स्वीकार किया? सभी का विशेष बहिनें और भाईयों का एक ही आवाज़ था कि अभी घर का गेट कब खोलेंगे। तो विशेष दीदी दादी कह रही थी कि हमारी सखियों को, भाईयों को हमारे तरफ से यही कहना कि घर चलने के लिए कौन सी तारीख फिक्स की है? सब इकट्ठे चलेंगे ना। अलग-अलग तो नहीं जाएंगे? दरवाज़ा खोलने के लिए सभी इकट्ठे हाज़िर हो जाएंगे। तो वह डेट मांग रहे थे। बापदादा मुस्कुराये क्योंकि बाप भी चाहते हैं कि अभी गेट को खोलने के लिए सभी बच्चों को बेहद की वैराग्य वृत्ति चाहिए। यही चाबी है गेट खोलने की।......एक-एक संकल्प में शक्ति हो, कहना और करना एक हो। कहा अर्थात् हुआ। शुद्ध संकल्प हो। तो व्यर्थ स्वतः ही खत्म हो जाएगा क्योंकि एडवांस पार्टी डेट चाहती है।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित अव्यक्त वाणी, दिनांक 19.02.12, पृष्ठ 1 एवं 3)

"So, today, in the Subtle Region, there was the mela of congratulations. All the special Dadis and brothers of the Advance Party were especially remembering you instrument souls who were their companions and were congratulating you from their hearts. So, BapDada is congratulating all of you on behalf of everyone. Did you accept it? There was just the one sound from everyone, from the sisters and brothers: When will you open the gates to go home? So especially Didi and Dadi were saying: Ask our friends and our brothers on our behalf: “What date have you fixed to return home? You will all return together, will you not? You will not return separately, will you? Everyone will be present together to open the gates. So, they were asking for a date. BapDada smiled because even the Father wants this: Now, in order to open the gates, all the children need to have an attitude of unlimited disinterest. This is the key to open the gates. BapDada continues to say: Become one who has unlimited disinterest and as quickly as possible renounce wasting both thoughts and time, that is, become one with unlimited disinterest because BapDada has seen that the biggest obstacle is that of body consciousness. To renounce that body consciousness and to be soul conscious while walking and moving around is unlimited disinterest." (Avyakt Vani dated 19.2.12, pg.1 published by the BKs)

BapDada was prompting them to welcome the Advance Party (i.e. PBKs), but the BKs had decided to close all the gates and get them arrested (which they failed). They celebrated the Platinum Jublee with the slogan -one God one world family, but when their own brothers and sisters, i.e. PBKs came to meet them, they shut their doors, sent out some BKs to photograph and videograph them and circulated these photographs all over the world to the BKs cautioning them against any such activities of the PBKs elsewhere.

OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:

? दरवाज़ा खोलने के लिए सभी इकट्ठे हाज़िर हो जाएंगे। तो वह डेट मांग रहे थे। बापदादा मुस्कुराये क्योंकि बाप भी चाहते हैं कि अभी गेट को खोलने के लिए सभी बच्चों को बेहद की वैराग्य वृत्ति चाहिए। यही चाबी है गेट खोलने की।... (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित अव्यक्त वाणी, दिनांक 19.02.12, पृष्ठ 1 एवं 3)

BapDada was prompting them to welcome the Advance Party (i.e. PBKs), but the BKs had decided to close all the gates and get them arrested (which they failed).

Arjun
IMO, The gates described in the above Vani are not the physical gates to madhuban(mt abu) which have to be opened by BKs for PBKs...but the gate to be opened is the "gateway to heaven" which can be opened only by those (108)souls who have behad ki vairagya-vritti (meaning leave attachment from behad ki bk-pbk world) and have intellectual union with the goddess of intellect(no. 1 shivshakti--Mama) to become true 108 shivshaktis (who will collectively open the Gates of heaven) (Murli point: "mataon dwara swarg ke gate khulne hain.")(" Mothers ie 108 shivshaktis will open the gates of heaven")
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Are PBKs getting frustrated? And now,BKs also will have to be more attentive.

Except circling BKWSU, where can they go?

So- should we say- PBKs have lost hope on Vedanti sister coming with 2.25 lakh BKs to AIVV, and hence are trying to use at least a few percentage of baahubal (instead of yogbal) and they are trying approach BKWSU themselves?

Can someone say- What is the present number of PBKs in AIVV?

Let us see. Anyhow, the part in the beginning will repeat in end.so- obstacles will come one by one.
-------------
Before claiming that Baba directed BKs to open the gates for PBKs, they could have explained the following properly.
When will you open the gates to go home?
It is said to home and not to Mount Abu or to Advance Party souls.
Now, in order to open the gates, all the children need to have an attitude of unlimited disinterest. This is the key to open the gates. BapDada continues to say: Become one who has unlimited disinterest and as quickly as possible renounce wasting both thoughts and time, that is, become one with unlimited disinterest because BapDada has seen that the biggest obstacle is that of body consciousness. To renounce that body consciousness and to be soul conscious while walking and moving around is unlimited disinterest."
Better PBKs explain the above before their claim. So- do PBKs had passed the above stage so that Baba had directed BKs to open gates for PBKs?
Even if PBKs had attaained the above stage, do PBKs agree BKs have attained that stage? [because Baba had said- you both parties together after reaching that stage will open the gates.]
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat Bhai,
You are free to make any derogatory comments about PBKs. You can keep your home and any or all the BK centers and madhuban closed to prevent the entry of PBKs. I have already said that you can be a king in your kingdom. We will not disturb you. ShivBaba's new practical part is for those who feel detached from the degradation in the outside world and BK world.
I wish you the best of kingship.
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. 1)As far as I know some PBKs from all over India went to Abu Road and Mount Abu one or two days before Shivjayanti (celebrated as the biggest festival by the BKs) to seek answers for the eight questions from BKWSU and also to make 2)the general public of those places aware about these questions and their answers.
1)Was this as per direction from Chariot or PBKs did it themselves?
2)PBKs believe all Murli points are for just BKs and PBKs. Now, why do they need general public? Do they feel that their power or voice is not enough to penetrate BKWSU and hence they need support from general public?
Generally, BapDada does not speak about Advance Party in the Avyakt Vani and that too at the very beginning. But that day Avyakt BapDada spoke about Advance Party in the very beginning with the following words:
According to my knowledge, the concept of Advance Party is spoken in Avyakt Vani/Murli itself. In Sakar Murlis, it is very difficult to find about Advance Party.

There are also Avyakt Vanis in which Baba has spoken about Advance Party in the very beginning itself. I will put it here when I get them.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:1)Was this as per direction from Chariot or PBKs did it themselves?
2)PBKs believe all Murli points are for just BKs and PBKs. Now, why do they need general public? Do they feel that their power or voice is not enough to penetrate BKWSU and hence they need support from general public?
If we contact BKs you say why do you come only to BKs; go to general public. And when we go to general public you say why did you go there? So, are you jealous of Advance Party both ways? It is better to observe as a detached observer (sakshi).
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

This is one area where the BK lose badly ... and the sound is spreading in the West.

The BKs want rights and appear as the number one spiritual religion, and go to many international multi-faith meetings and the UN where they meet with other religious leaders and say nice comments about how humanity is one under one God

But then when it comes to that part of humanity called the PBKs ... and *their* religion freedom ... the BK conspire against them with bribes, threats and bannishment, spread bad rumours and dishonest PR, tear up posters and even physically assault PBKs ... and the BKs cannot deny this.

If only those other religions could see the real face of the BKs ... they will in time.

Why cannot they tolerate another religion? Why do they need so much control?

The BKs are afraid of the PBKs and act like some gang which does not want any competition in their territory.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:Why cannot they tolerate another religion? Why do they need so much control?
They fear losing the financial and administrative control.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I have heard that the PBKs have also established a Gita Pathsala sub-centre) up in Mount Abu, is this so?

What is the story behind them?

It must excite the BKs to have the PBKs in Abu itself. What is their relationship with the locals in Mount Abu who, for the most part, have a fairly negative view of the BKs?

(It is worth noting very few or perhaps even no locals have converted to BKism despite having the headquarters in their midst).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I have heard that the PBKs have also established a Gita Pathsala sub-centre) up in Mount Abu, is this so?

What is the story behind them?

It must excite the BKs to have the PBKs in Abu itself. What is their relationship with the locals in Mount Abu who, for the most part, have a fairly negative view of the BKs?
Yes, there is a center of AIVV in Mount Abu and many PBKs from all over India have purchased properties in Abu. Some of them reside there either permanently or during some parts of the year and attend the classes regularly.

Yes, the relationship of BKs with locals is not good, but the relationship of the PBKs with locals has been excellent so far.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

If we contact BKs you say why do you come only to BKs; go to general public. And when we go to general public you say why did you go there? So, are you jealous of Advance Party both ways? It is better to observe as a detached observer (sakshi)
What I had meant was PBKs do not approach public like BKs do in their service (giving Godly message). But PBKs have not done that so far. This is what I had questioned.

BKs never approach public to defame AIVV. But it appears that- PBKs are approaching public no to prove themselves, but to disprove someone.
to seek answers for the eight questions from BKWSU and also to make the general public of those places aware about these questions and their answers.
Now, we also can put questions to AIVV that-

1)Does AIVV believe Mr. Dixit as Prajapita?
2) Do they claim or believe that their body will not perish after the huge destruction?
3)What is date of birth of Sevakram? Dothey believe Mr. Dixit is the same soul of Sevakram?
4) Do PBKs believe that God is presently coming in Mr. Dixit?
5)Do they call themselves as Confluence aged Narayan, Krishna, etc?
6)Many more can be put here.

Is PBK ready to answer to these questions to public ?

Dear Arjun soul,
I am not jealous about PBKs. [you are passing personal comments unnecessarily- breaking the rule of discipline]. Rather- is it not clearly visible that- PBKs are jealous of BKs and hence trying to defame BKs openly in public? [Because PBKs already say- PBKs know rightly about knowledge and BKs are wrong. Then why do PBKs seek answer? Is it that they are getting worried and trying to achieve with some forceful effort? ]-

Interestingly- PBKs comment on BKWSU- that the service activities of BKWSU is not that it does it by its own interest. They say that- BKWSU does service activities to prevent advancement of AIVV (or as a competition with AIVV) and also claims that the one who deserves the fruit of service activities of BKWSU is AIVV itself.. Now- can the same be said to AIVV?

Those who like to be detached observers will not do such activities (expecting someone to reply for their questions and hitting the same target from beginning to end).
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:BKs never approach public to defame AIVV.
Mostly the BKs try and pretend the PBKs don't exist so if they say nothing it is because they don't want others to start thinking or asking questions, however, when the question arises they become irate or go out of their way to defame the PBKs.

Mostly they just conspire against them behind the scenes.