Are BKs equal to Islam?

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by arjun »

ब्रह्मा को शरीरधारी दिखाते हैं। शिवबाबा तो अशरीरी है। बच्चे समझ गये हैं – अशरीरी और शरीरी दोनों का मेल है। उनको तुम कहते हो बाबा। यह वन्डरफुल रथ है। - मुरली.20.4.69, पृ.1, मध्य (मु.13.3.99, पृ.1 में भी यही प्वाइंट है)

Brahma is shown to be a bodily being. ShivBaba is bodiless. Children have understood that it is a combination of the bodiless and the bodily being. You call them Baba. This is a wonderful Chariot. - Mu.20.4.69, pg.1 (also in Mu.13.399, pg.1)
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:ब्रह्मा को शरीरधारी दिखाते हैं। शिवबाबा तो अशरीरी है। बच्चे समझ गये हैं – अशरीरी और शरीरी दोनों का मेल है। उनको तुम कहते हो बाबा। यह वन्डरफुल रथ है। - मुरली.20.4.69, पृ.1, मध्य (मु.13.3.99, पृ.1 में भी यही प्वाइंट है)

Brahma is shown to be a bodily being. ShivBaba is bodiless. Children have understood that it is a combination of the bodiless and the bodily being. You call them Baba. This is a wonderful Chariot. - Mu.20.4.69, pg.1 (also in Mu.13.399, pg.1)
Here- unko can mean "that" instead of "them". Baba many times uses the word inko, unko in singular sense.

So- the meaning can be - "You call that as Baba. This is a wonderful Chariot".

Moreover- In Hindi- "unko" (उनको)can mean to single person with respect. - is it not?

Even in English the word "you" can mean to a single person or more than one. So- here- one cannot come to conclusion.

Hence we should give importance to those points which repeat in Murli.

But PBKs catch some rare points and claim that they know the secretsof knowledge. anyhow, it is up to them
-----------
I feel this attempt by you is 100% failure. this also proves how much even the Chariot of PBKs is really wise. Is it not?
But- let us agree that PBKs will be able to prove by some means that- ShivBaba is name for Shiv plus Chariot by some rare Murli point.
But what about plenty of other Murli points which say- ShivBaba is point? Can they ignore them?

If PBKs say BKs are in darkness, Is this light?

instead- on relying on Murli points to prove their philosophy, is it not wise to have their own philosophy and not to depend on Murlis- right?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Hence we should give importance to those points which repeat in Murli.

But PBKs catch some rare points and claim that they know the secretsof knowledge. anyhow, it is up to them
There are hundreds of Murli points where Baba has said repeatedly that my name Shiv is based on the soul not the body. As a soul His only name is Shiv. All other names including ShivBaba are coined only when He enters in a human body.
“तुम जानते हो कि शिवबाबा अभी इस ब्रह्मा तन में सम्मुख हैं। बाप ने समझाया है मैं तो सदैव निराकार हूँ। मेरा नाम शिव ही है। मैं साकार में आकर पुनर्जन्म नहीं लेता हूँ। अभी मैं आया हुआ हूँ। तुम जानते हो कौन बात कर रहा है। तुम्हारी बुद्धि ऊपर में चली जाती है। वह निराकार परमपिता परमात्मा ज्ञान का सागर है। वही तकदीर बनाने वाला है।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक ११.०७.०८, पृ. २)

“You know that ShivBaba is now present face to face in this body of Brahma. The Father has explained – I am always incorporeal. My name is only Shiv. When I come in corporeal form I do not take rebirth. Now I have come. You know that who is speaking. Your intellect goes above. That incorporeal Supreme Father Supreme Soul is an ocean of knowledge. He is the one who makes our fortune.”(Revised Sakar Murli dated 11.07.08, pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)
I feel this attempt by you is 100% failure. this also proves how much even the Chariot of PBKs is really wise. Is it not?
There are hundreds of Murlis that say that we have to remember Shiv here as He has come in this world. Well, if you wish to remember ShivBaba as a point of light in Paramdham like the Islamic and other religions you are free to do so. For us, He has come in practical and is giving us knowledge. It is your frustration in stopping the progress of PBKs that you try to defame and demoralize the PBKs by giving such statements. You can keep trying to spread the darkness of ignorance. This is what bodily gurus have been doing from the Copper Age and in the world of us alokik Brahmins.
instead- on relying on Murli points to prove their philosophy, is it not wise to have their own philosophy and not to depend on Murlis- right?
Murlis are our walking stick. Whatever we speak is on the basis of Murlis. But for you Murlis are a piece of paper which can be cut to any size to suit your convenience. For us every word of Murli is important.

“Murli likhna bahut achhi service hai, sabhi khush hongey, aasheervaad karengey. Baba akshar bahut achhey hain. Nahee toh likhtey hain akshar achhey nahee. Baba hamko Vani cut karke bhej detey hain. Hamaarey ratnon kee chori ho jaati hai. Baba ham adhikaari hain – jo aapkey mukhh say ratna nikaltey hain vah sab hamaarey paas aaney chaahiye. Yah kahengey vahee jo ananya hongey. Murli kee seva bahut achhi reeti karnee chaahiye. Sabhi bhashaen seekhnee chaahiye. Marathi, Gujrati aadi...Jaisey Baba rahamdil hai bachhon ko bhi rahamdil ban-na hai.” (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli dinaank 12.03.07, pg.3)

“Writing Murlis is a very good service; everyone would feel happy; they would give blessings. Baba the writing (akshar or letters) is very good. Otherwise they write that the writing is not good. Baba, they cut and send the Vanis to us. Our gems are stolen. Baba we are entitled that – all the gems that emerge from your mouth should reach us. These words would be spoken only by those who are ananya (in literal sense it means unique, but could also mean ‘dear ones’). The service of Murlis should be done very nicely. One must learn all the languages. Marathi, Gujarati, etc... Just as Baba is merciful, the children must also become merciful.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 12.03.07, pg.3 published by BKs)

- It has been observed that after 1976, whenever the BKs revise and publish the Sakar Murlis after every five years, some words/sentences are cut or changed. Is doing so in accordance with the above Shrimat?

Baba is telling that only those who are ananya (unique or dear ones) children will care for unedited and uncut Murlis. So, when you support the large scale cutting of Murlis you can decide whether Baba likes you or not.
Rudraakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Post by Rudraakash »

If worship is dependent on purity, why there are teples of Jagadamba, but not Jagatpita?

why there are temples of Krishna popular, but not of Radha?

why Kali is worshipped with animal sacrifice? Is it symbol of purity? Or any other interpretation?

and why no Shankar is seen in 12 jyotirlingams?

why temples of Shankar is famous and not of Parvati?
Do you dare to reply your question?
Rudraakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Post by Rudraakash »

The actual Murli point is this- SM 8-3-81(3):- ShivBaba ko saajan bhi kahte hain.
[Its told in mu.
Tum sab aatmaye ho Bhai 2 aur shiv hai tum sab aatmao ka BAAP,
So How can the SAJAN(bridegroom) AND SAJNI(bride) relationship formed between Father and children?
Dear Relationships do't formed in air, its call Bhakti and andhshradha] Tum sajaniyaan is samay chee2 tamopradhaan ho.

Main tumhen gul2 banaaye le jaavoongaa. Atmavon ko pavan banaakar le jaavenge. Unko liberator, guide kaha jata hai.
[Read the above two sentences carefully.
Both sentences are spoken by Shiva then why its said UNKO LIBERATOR GUIDE KAHA JATA HAI, why is Shiva indicating towards other personality for liberation and guide? Clearly told that Shiva will not librate and guide through DL.]. Behad ka baap le jaataa hai. UNKA NAAM KYAA HAI?
[who is asking this question?
DL OR Shiva?
If its Shiva then why said unko ShivBaba kaha jata hai? not MUJHKO?]
ShivBaba. Naam sharir par padtaa hai. PARANTU PARAMATMA KAA Shiv HEE NAAM HAI. BVS ka to sookshm sharir hai.
ShivBaba ka koyi sharir hai nahin. Inko ShivBaba hee kahte hain.
[Read above two sentences
ShivBaba has not his costume then how can say ShivBaba to INKO(whom Shiva is entered)? 'INKO' is the BRAHMA COSTUME NOT Shiva'S COSTUME, why its said ShivBaba to INKO?]
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

This is your misunderstanding. It is the BKWSU which is misinterpreting the Murlis more than the ex-BKs or PBKs. This is why the BK Yagya is undergoing rapid degradation from 1969.
Murlis say BKs should not give drishti. BKs give and take.
Murlis say do not construct building other than Mount Abu. BKs have been acquiring huge properties all over the world and fitting them will all kinds of luxuries against Shrimat.
Murlis say do not tie rakhis. BKs do.
Murlis say do not offer Bhog or go to trance. BKs do.
Murlis say do not display pictures of Brahma, Mama, or BKs. But BKs do so at the cost of hiding Trimurti ShivBaba.
Murlis say many more things which BKs do against Shrimat. And you say that BKs don't misinterpret.
You are free to live with such misunderstandings and false pride that only BKs are entitled to Murlis.
mbbhat Bhai, you have conveniently tried to evade response to the above comments. Do you still believe BKWSU is not misinterpreting Murlis?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I'll be interested in seeing an answer too ... but it seems that with most BK there is an inverse probability in action where the more clear and obvious a point is, the less likely you are going to get an answer for it.

The whole "pictures of Lekhraj Kripalani business ... and it is a business, the sell them now ... used to put me off. Apparently it was started in the West by Dadi Janki who, as far as I am concerned, was just in love with him and demanded to take a trance light with her when she went to London to encourage service there.
This is your misunderstanding. It is the BKWSU which is misinterpreting the Murlis more than the ex-BKs or PBKs. This is why the BK Yagya is undergoing rapid degradation from 1969.
Murlis say do not construct building other than Mount Abu. BKs have been acquiring huge properties all over the world and fitting them will all kinds of luxuries against Shrimat.
Murlis say do not display pictures of Brahma, Mama, or BKs. But BKs do so at the cost of hiding Trimurti ShivBaba.
Murlis say many more things which BKs do against Shrimat. And you say that BKs don't misinterpret.
You are free to live with such misunderstandings and false pride that only BKs are entitled to Murlis.
And then you have all the stuff BapDada says to do, and they don't.

To be honest, I cannot speak for India but in the West a lot of BKs actually have a patronising or condescending attitude towards Baba, or at least Lekhraj Kirpalani.

I mean, when was the last time they threw leaflets out of a helicopter or plane?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

mbbhat Bhai, you have conveniently tried to evade response to the above comments. Do you still believe BKWSU is not misinterpreting Murlis?
It is not avoided. There are Murli points- which also say- you should keep Bhog. Even about drushti- there are both types of Murli points. I have already said about them previously.

Reagarding buildings, properties- I have not seen any Murli point that says- one (BKWSU) should not own own buildings. At that time- Bba had said- you may do service in rented buildings.

And- most of these issues may be times bounded.

Moreover- i do not think- there need to be strict rules- regarding such things- i have already said and quoted Murli point-
Except Cinema , nothing is prohibited.
It is PBKs claim so. so- they only need to defend.

Still if you need, there is a Murli point which related about the building.

SM 13-11-83(2):- Baba apney pass kabhi bhi oonchi vastu nahin rakhte. Kahthay hain itnaa makaan banaayaa hai, vah bhi bachchon ke rahne ke liye banaayaa. Nahin toh bachche kahaan aakar rahenge. EK DIN TOH SAB MAKAAN APNEY HAATH AA JAAYENGE. Bhagavaan ke dar par bhakton ki bheed toh honi hi hai na. -46 [prediction]

= .. so many buildings have been construced. That too- for children. else- where the children will stay. One day- all the buildings will come into your hand. In front of doors of God, queue of devotess will occur.
------------------
Dear Arjun soul,

Actually- I am not bothered about silly things. It is PBKs who point out silly things in BKWSU . And also try to explain smallest things- like point of ling represents shiv and the ling body (phallus) represents body of shankr, etc. BKs do not go to minute details.

I just asked those questions to PBKs - that if they give such minute details- then they should give even more minute, and they should not contradict. but found that they are contradicting and when PBKs fail to give right replies- they will say- those questions are silly. But I have no problem. If you feel my questions are silly, and your questions are genuine, it is up to you. i will believe - it is the style of PBKs.

It is very silly when you ask me- "does not BKWSU violate srimath?" We know just 108 are going to pass. So- that will be.

And there is an Avyakt Murli point- braahman parivaar ki khit pit ati honey baad hi anth hogi. jitini vruddhi hongi utni baatein bhi badhengi. Raajadhaani sthaapan ho rahi hai. toh sab chaahiye na = The problems in braahimn family will end only after reaching climax. More there is vruddhi (development), more there there will be issues. kingdom is getting established. so- all (even citizens, servants, chaandaals) are needed, is it not?

My main aim here was to check the correctness of knowledge assumed by PBKs. Because dharana will be correct only in the end. the mala of braahmins will be prepared in the end. So- the discusions on who is the Chariot- that is the only issue for me. Rest- are just side business.
-----
You may have database of Murli points due to the efforts accumulated from 1976 or even from 1969 itself. Because the Chariot of PBKs might have started preparing from that time itself. I have just from four years and have tried single handedly without any BK's help. More number of PBKs might have put effort later to develop their data base. So- I may not have prepared to tackle everything of PBKs. But- failures of PBKs is clearly visible in this forum in explaining the knowledge.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

And I have already given a Murli point which says- puraani points kaam may nahin aavenge = the old points will not come into use., hope you remember.
Rudraakash

Post by Rudraakash »

mbbhat wrote:And I have already given a Murli point which says- puraani points kaam may nahin aavenge = the old points will not come into use., hope you remember.
Why are you efforting with old mu.?
Why did baba say to revise and churn the knowledge and go in depth of knowledge to experience the unlimited pleasure?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Why are you efforting with old mu.?
Are there new Murlis separate than old Murlis? Are not the same old Murlis being revised?
---------------------------
I had referred to the following

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... omb#p31872
rmn

Post by rmn »

FB soul brother,
U have mentioned th following, can u show the Murli dates for these all which u have quoted the following against BKs please.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

There are Murli points- which also say- you should keep Bhog. Even about drushti- there are both types of Murli points. I have already said about them previously.

Reagarding buildings, properties- I have not seen any Murli point that says- one (BKWSU) should not own own buildings. At that time- Bba had said- you may do service in rented buildings.

And- most of these issues may be times bounded.

Moreover- i do not think- there need to be strict rules- regarding such things- i have already said and quoted Murli point-
You can do Bhakti and violate Shrimat as you consider yourself greater than ShivBaba.
Still if you need, there is a Murli point which related about the building.

SM 13-11-83(2):- Baba apney pass kabhi bhi oonchi vastu nahin rakhte. Kahthay hain itnaa makaan banaayaa hai, vah bhi bachchon ke rahne ke liye banaayaa. Nahin toh bachche kahaan aakar rahenge. EK DIN TOH SAB MAKAAN APNEY HAATH AA JAAYENGE. Bhagavaan ke dar par bhakton ki bheed toh honi hi hai na. -46 [prediction]

= .. so many buildings have been construced. That too- for children. else- where the children will stay. One day- all the buildings will come into your hand. In front of doors of God, queue of devotess will occur.
The above Murli point is regarding acquisition of property in Mount Abu not at other places. Shivsena Bhai or someone else wanted this Murli point. Thanks for the same.
Actually- I am not bothered about silly things. It is PBKs who point out silly things in BKWSU . And also try to explain smallest things- like point of ling represents Shiv and the ling body (phallus) represents body of shankr, etc. BKs do not go to minute details.
For you these issues may be silly. Not for us or ShivBaba.
You may have database of Murli points due to the efforts accumulated from 1976 or even from 1969 itself. Because the Chariot of PBKs might have started preparing from that time itself. I have just from four years and have tried single handedly without any BK's help. More number of PBKs might have put effort later to develop their data base. So- I may not have prepared to tackle everything of PBKs. But- failures of PBKs is clearly visible in this forum in explaining The Knowledge.
No. I have database only of post 2005 revised Sakar Murlis which PBKs have been posting on this forum (and previously on bkinfo forum) since last many years. You want to keep everything for yourself and use it only when you have to attack the PBKs. But we share everything with everyone. Again it is a story of grapes going sour for you brother. When we avoid answering just for the sake of avoiding arguements (as per Shrimat given in Murlis) you say that PBKs don't have answers. And now that you don't have any answers you are giving excuses. Good.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

rmn wrote:FB soul Brother,
U have mentioned th following, can u show the Murli dates for these all which u have quoted the following against BKs please.
It was actually quoted by me, and not fluffy-bunny. The answers, details and Murli proofs for the same are available on this forum. However I am reproducing below for your information:

Shrimat GIVEN BY SUPREME Father Shiva THROUGH BRAHMA FROM MT. ABU AND ITS VIOLATION BY BRAHMAKUMARIS

The Institute of Brahmakumaris situated in Mount Abu is well known globally as PRAJAPITA BRAHMAKUMARIS ISHWARIYA VISHWA VIDYALAYA. Since more than past half a century, they have been propagating in the world that it has been established by Supreme Father Shiva Himself with an objective of establishing a true religion and heaven or Sat Yug (Golden Age). Brahmakumaris have been publicly proclaiming that this old world will be destroyed and a new Deity world will be created in its place soon. They also say that incorporeal Supreme Soul has chosen Dada Lekhraj alias Brahma for this divine mission in 1936-37. But after the demise of Dada Lekhraj (Brahma) in the year 1969, it has been noticed that the activities of Brahmakumaris differ a lot from their lofty preaching.

Brahmakumaris have been telling after the year 1969 that the Supreme Father Shiva, who is considered as the real founder of this unworldly family has left for Paramdham, His own Abode beyond the Sun, Moon, & Stars. Now and then, He enters the corporeal body of BK. Gulzar Dadi in Mount Abu to preach. But do you think that just as other relgious fathers came at their respective times and spread dualism and diversity and left their bodies, will the Supreme Soul Shiva also incarnate in this world and depart from it leaving his mission of establishing one true deity religion and the Sat Yug incomplete?

Actually, after the demise of Dada Lekhraj (Brahma) in 1969, the Supreme Father Shiva has not returned to Shanti Dham (His Abode). But he left Rajasthan, renowned for Brahma, one among the Trinity (Tridev), and has shifted to the sacred land of Uttar Pradesh, the land of incarnation of Vishnu and Mahadev Shiv Shankar. He has started the incognito task of world transformation from a small village called Kampila, known for its long association with the incognito stay of Pandavas of the Mahabharat era.
After the demise of the corporeal medium of Dada Lekhraj (Brahma) from the scene and due to ignorance about the above-mentioned incognito stay and the non-availability of direct sustenance from God Father Shiv-Shankar Bholeynaath, the Brahma Kumaris have become orphans and their condition has become same as that of children without the sustenance of parents. Brahma Kumaris started violating Shrimat, which had been presented to them by incorporeal God Shiva in the form of gems of knowledge (Gyan Murli) through his corporeal medium of Dada Lekhraj (Brahma) from Mount Abu.

The clarification of the Gyan Murlis or the true Gita through the second corporeal medium of incorporeal Shiva, which was revealed in 1976 from village Kampila of U.P. started revealing the Pandava or Kaurava like brothers in the Godly family on their actions. Although subtle violations of Shrimat are common in Brahma Kumaris, but some gross violations of Shrimat (Godly directions) create unnecessary scandals in the divine family while unnecessary belittling the spiritual family and knowledge.

1. An important Shrimat of Supreme Father Shiva is that it is better to die than to beg. But in all the Ashrams of Brahma Kumaris including the Headquarters, money or other help is sought directly or indirectly in the form of donation boxes, which is an open violation of the above Shrimat of Supreme Father Shiva. Donations are openly collected from Brahmakumars or Kumaris on the pretext of pilgrimage to the Headquartes of Brahma Kumaris organisation at Mount Abu or on the pretext of some public programme. Many poor Brahmakumar-kumaris miss the visit to Mt. Abu, the Karmabhoomi (the land of actions) of God during the time of Dada Lekhraj (Brahma) or are not given due respect as they are unable to collect the fat sum of money. God Shiva says,
Death by drowning is better than begging for the Brahmakumaris. (Murli dated 04.04.72, pg 3).
• They keep demanding from students at the centres that they need this. Baba always says, “Do not beg”....One should not beg. (Murli 25.01.72, pg 2)

2. Supreme Father Shiva has stated in the Murlis that there is no need for constructing buildings for the service centers of Brahma Kumaris except at Mount Abu, which is the Headquarters of Brahma Kumaris. Continue to hire accomodation on rent for spreading the Divine Messages because there is no meaning in acquiring property in this old world which is going to be destroyed. But lacking faith in the proclamation of world transformation by the Supreme Soul, after 1969 large immovable properties are being acquired by the Brahmakumaris worldwide. After seeing these properties of the Brahma Kumaris, no person will believe that this Kaliyugi world is going to be destroyed.

3. The Shrimat given by God Shiva forbids the exhibition of photos of Dada Lekhraj (alias Brahma) as physical body made up of the five earthly elements is perishable. But after the demise of Dada Lekhraj (alias Brahma) photos of Dada Lekhraj and Saraswati can be seen in the Brahma Kumaris ashram and homes of Brahma Kumar-Kumaris worldwide. Now, instead of the photographs of Brahma and Saraswati the photos of the current Administrators of Brahma Kumaris have started appearing on the invitation cards, which is a direct violation of Shrimat. Actually, according to Supreme Father Shiva, remembering incorporeal Supreme Father through the living permanent corporeal Chariot is the right method of Raj Yoga, just as we observe the diamond kept in a golden jewel box. But in the Ashrams of Brahma Kumaris, we are taught to remember only the formless point of light, whereas the corporeal part being played by Shiv Shankar Bholeynath is being ignored. God Shiva says,
You don’t keep even His (Brahma’s) photo. Don’t keep photos of embodied persons (Mama-Baba, Dadi, Didi, etc.). (Murli 10.06.71 pg.1)
• Don’t utter even the name of Brahma. Therefore, Baba does not like keeping the photos of Mama-Baba. Sometimes thoughts arise in the mind, “We should remove all the photos. Photos of Trimurti (Trinity) and World Tree (Kalpa Vriksha) are available. Father teaches through him (Brahma). There is no need at all to remember him. Never take his photo. Otherwise you will get entangled and die (from the path of knowledge). Why should you keep the photos at all? Devotees keep the photos of their Guru. He (Brahma) is not a guru. (Murli-08.02.69,pg3)
• Baba explains that only the ignorant followers insist on acquiring the photos ...... This body is nothing but soil. Why should we see his (Brahma’s) photo? The traditions of Bhakti Marg (path of worship) do not exist in the Gyan Marg (path of knowledge). (Murli 13.11.70, pg 2)

4. Brahma Kumaris have also received the Shrimat that offerings of food (Bhog) made to God is like following the Bhakti cult. This practice is not necessary in the path of Spritual Knowledge (Gyan Marg). It is only essential to cook pure food & serve it to others or consume it oneself in the remembrance of God, which causes a good effect on the body also. But in the Brahma Kumaris ashram and in their imitation, the other Brahmakumaris also make offerings of food to God in a ritualistic manner at their homes. Money/ materials are collected from Brahma Kumaris on the pretext of Bhog. It is against the ordained principles of Brahma Kumari Ashrams to enjoy physical pleasures after marriage and celebrate birthdays of the perishable body, etc., but in most of the Brahmakumari Ashrams food offerings (Bhog) are made to God to celebrate the marriages or birthdays of members. In reality, atma (soul) is eternal and so it should remain joyful forever, and not just on a particular day.
This offering of food (Bhog) is neither part of knowledge (Gyan) nor meditation (Yoga). There is no connection between them. (Murli.18.07.70, pg 4)

5. Egoless God Shiva has proclaimed through Gyan Murlis that He is only an obedient servant. As long as Dada Lekhraj (alias Brahma) was alive, nobody was given any post or official designation. But after the demise of Dada Lekhraj (alias Brahma), administrators of Brahma Kumaris have assumed various titles such as Chief Administrator, Assistant Administrator, Director, Zonal Incharge, etc., similar to the titles assumed by the so-called human Gurus of the path of worship in India, such as, His Holines (Param poojya), Shri, Shri, 108 Jagadguru Shankaracharya or Vaachaspati, Saraswati, etc. In reality, there is no need for Spiritual Seekers to adorn themselves with these titles.

6. According to the direction (Shrimat) of Supreme Father Shiv, Brahma Kumari Ashrams should remain open throughout the daytime for students so that they could acqire Godly knowledge. But Brahma Kumari Ashrams remain closed for long hours in the name of leisure and relaxation.

7. In a similar way, God Shiva has directed that the Brahma Kumari Ashram should remain open to all seekers of knowledge transcending barriers like religion, race, language and differences in opinions. Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya implies that it is meant for the whole world. But as soon as Incharges of Brahma Kumaris Ashrams find any student follower had listened to the (Advance) knowledge propagated by Adhyathmik Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya of Kampila, U.P. and given by ShivShankar Bholeynath, they are forthwith forbidden to enter Brahma Kumari Ashram and they are banished like the Pandavas. There is no such restriction on the entry of the followers of any religion of the world into their own religious place. It is surprising to see this sort of treatment by the Brahmakumari organization being meted out to its own followers, especially when it is obtaining special concession in Income Tax from the Indian Parliament and the Indian Government and is receiving land as donation or at cheaper rates from different state governments for the avowed purpose of propagation of universal knowledge.

8. Till today, the followers of all the religions accord their Holy Books utmost reverence. They do not indulge in tampering, deleting and modifying words or sentences from their sacred texts, nor misrepresenting/ misinterpreting them. But it is surprising to find many alterations in the Gyan Murlis (flutes of knowledge) narrated through the mouth of Dada Lekhraj (alias Brahma) by God Shiv, especially with a view to arresting the progress of the Adhyathmik Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya located at Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh. It is not only surprising but also a matter of sorrow for thousands of Brahma Kumaris that the very divine words (Vani) uttered by God Shiv Himself are being tampered with. Actually, these versions of God are meant to be guidelines for all the aspiring souls of this world and also a medium for achieving eternal peace and prosperity globally. Therefore, it is a mater of deep regret that some body-conscious Gurus mix their own opinions to tamper or misinterpret them.

9. As long as Dada Lekhraj alias Brahma was alive, incorporeal Supreme Father Shiv used to enter into him and enable his unworldly (aloukik) children to experience soul consciousness and fill them with energy with his divine vision. As long as he lived, Brahma Kumaris never gave drishti (looking at each other’s eyes as part of meditation) to other Brahma Kumaris in the name of Raj Yoga. But after the demise of Dada Lekhraj alias Brahma, Brahma Kumaris started giving drishti to other Brahmakumaris. This is a wrong practice, since the Brahma Kumaris have not achieved the fully soul-conscious stage. And since the Supreme Father Shiva does not enter into them, they cannot give drishtil to others to purify them. This sort of giving and receiving ‘drishti’ in the midst of degraded souls enhances the subtle body conscious state, and does not eliminate it. Actually, the correct way of Raj Yoga is to remember the Supreme Father through his living corporeal medium.

Those who exchange glances become devils. Divinity disappears from those seeking glances. (Murli 02.05.73).
• Here, children need to possess clean hearts. It is not as though they leave home and exchange glances here, in spite of being members of the Brahmin race. (Murli-09.02.73, pg 2)
• Very often man and woman see each other with a sinful glance. If a person looks at another with an evil eye, he/she should not even stand before the person. He/she should leave at once. (Murli 31.01.75).
• Do not think that those who come here are free from evil thoughts (i.e. the poison of sex-lust). As soon as they see each other, storms of sinful thoughts arise to become lustful. (Murli 19.09.73, pg 2)

10. The Shrimat of Parampita Shiv says that Godly Service, i.e. imparting of knowledge about worldly souls, Supreme Soul, the beginning, middle and end of this world and the task of spreading the message of the divine, but incognito incarnation of the Supreme Father Shiv from door to door should be done with a bare minimum expenditure. In this divine service, there is no need for any undue pomp and show. But after the demise of Dada Lekhraj (alias Brahma) in 1969, Brahma Kumaris Institution has violated this fruitful and beneficial rule many times. In the recent years, Brahma Kumaris Institution has been spending lacs or crores of rupees on the organisation of public programmes, in which bigger and bigger posters of the Administrators of the Institution are being exhibited in a conspicuous way, instead of revealing the Supreme Father Shiv-Shankar Bholeynath, which is a matter of deep sorrow.

11. The Shrimat of Supreme Father Shiv and the proclaimed principle of Brahma Kumaris Institution is that sex lust (Kaam Vikaar) is the greatest enemy as expounded in Gita. Truly, victory over sense organs paves the way for victory over the world. Hence, this Institution should not have any connection with worldly hospitals that dispense contraceptive devices, which tend to enhance the pleasures of sense organs in the name of population control. Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva has termed the Brahmakumari ashrams as spiritual hospitals. But the Brahma Kumaris Institution has opened a Global Trust Hospital in Mount Abu, where contraceptive devices are also made available as per government rules on population control, which is against Godly rules. According to God Shiv, creation of progeny by corrupt corporeal reproductive organs is against the ancient Indian method of reproduction through the power of Yoga.

Citing of the examples of violations of Shrimat (Godly direction) of Parampita (Supreme Father) Shiv by the Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya is not intended to tarnish their name. It is actually meant to emphasize the importance and sanctity of the Shrimat (directions) of God Shiv, so that the further ethical downfall of the Godly unworldly (aloukik) family established by Supreme Father Shiv could be arrested. It is also meant to enable transformation of this old world into a happy and peaceful heaven by following the Shrimat of Supreme Father Shiv. Self transformation leads to global transformation.

Om Shanti
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 23-11-82(2, 3):- Tum jaante ho humney Baap ki godh li hai to Baap ko zaroor Yaad karnaa padey. Bhog BANAATE HO TO BHI ShivBaba KO Yaad KARNAA HAI. Aage Bhog banaate thay toh Krishn ko, Ram ko, Gutunaanak ko Yaad karte thay, Guruvani padhthay thay. Yaad MAY BANAAYENGE, TAB TOH SHUDDH HOGAA. PHIR PRACTICE PAD JAATI HAI. YAH BHI BAAP KE Yaad KI PRACTICE PAD JAANI CHAAHIYE. JITNAA HO SAKE, Bhog VA BHOJAN BANAANE SAMAY BABA KO Yaad ZAROOR KARNAA CHAAHIYE. BAHUT BAHUT ZAROORI HAI.

= ... even while preparing Bhog, you should remember ShivBaba....

SM 15-3-78(3):- Devtaayein chaahte hain hum Brahma Bhojan khaaven. TO BABA, Mama AUR PHIR OOPAR SE DEVTAAVON KI AATMA AATEE HAIN, VAH BAITH KHATEE HAIN. PHIR BHI RUCHE SE TAB KHAAVENGE JAB PAKANEVAALE YOGI HO. Devtaayein Brahma Bhojan kee mahimaa karte hain. Baaki Baap to kahte hain main ayaa hun tumhaaree service karne. Hum to tumhaaraa pooraa nishkaami servant hun. Tum bhal 36 prakaar to kyaa 108 prakaar kaa Bhog lagaavo. Bhakton ne hee Bhog lagaayaa aur bhakton ne baantkar khaayaa. Bhagavaan to nishkaami hai. TO BHI OFFER KARNAA CHAHIYE. Bade raajaayein kab haath may nahin lete hain. Unmey bhi kisam2 ke hote hain. Koyi le bhi lete hain. Baba kaa raajaavon aadi se connection rahaa na. To hum Baba ko Bhog lagaate hain. Kaamna hai ki hum Baba se Vishw kaa malik ban_ne rajayi leve. Vah to hai hee Daataa.

= Bhagavaan is nishkaami (above pleasures or feelings). even then you should offer (Bhog).