Are BKs equal to Islam?

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by mbbhat »

1)Moreover, whoever has prepared the picture has tried to do it on the basis of The Knowledge given in the Murlis.

2)You have called ex-BKs and PBKs as monkeys. Can we blame Dadi Janaki or BKWSU for your loose tongue?
1)so- even the pictures done by BKs is as per the knowledge given in the Murlis. But then don't PBKs comment on them?

2) You may call anything about Dadi Janki. i have no problem. Baba says- see Father, follow Father. i have already put my opinion about this in the last original forum itself. and Murli says- just 108 will pass. so- I need not be perfect.

The point of discussion was about strictness of the Chariot and not on behaviour of indivual BKs or PBKs.

It is unfortunate that you did not catch the point what was asked. In many cases, it has happened. i will ask something, you will reply some other thing.

Now- the point of discussion was - PBKs comment on DL that he was not strict and Dixit is strict. But now, it seems that dixit is not strict.
then you can say that ShivBaba has no control, but if any PBK prepares any picture on his own and spreads it on the internet what can ShivBaba do? That individual is doing that on his own risk
Please note that- BKs do not claim that their Chariot is strict. It is PBKs who claim that their Chariot is strict. so- PBKs should be able to defend their point, right. BKs need not defend.

and also- in fact, due to the reason above (claiming that Chariot is strict), PBKs should give reasoning for behaviour of individual PBKs, but BKs need not.

are you getting the point? Are you seeing how much should I explain to you to make you understand?

[note:- I feel- nothing should be strict here. Because even if ShivBaba, DL or Mama- anyone is strict, then all the children will get same rank. Very simple logic!

Also- if any transformation is done by strictness, then it is not natural change . then the accumulated sanskaar is not true one. how can then the children become natural deities?]

Is it not that you not only fail to understand what is asked, and do not know how to defend an argument.

This is the reason why it takes lots of effort to me to explain the matter beyond the point and it may seem to you that- I am expressing anger and frustration about you.

And you said- I do not know Hindi properly, etc. without any base. I can even point a few more where the translations have been done by PBKs with high errors.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

rmn wrote:My dear FB, why u are so much angry on BKs. Any bad treatment u got from Mount Abu/Main centre or Local centre.
thank
Should the BKs not be questioned about their abuses and indulgences?

Typically, as with the Murlis, we have a situation here, where a BK holds the useful information, truth or answer but will not share it.

I discovered that I had wasted years of my life at a critical period and lost a normal, good education, and that the Brahma Kumari leadership had lied to me and misled me about so much ... their history, their predictions, re-editing their philosophy and so on. I knew individuals who were driven to suicide and children who had been sexually abused within the headquarters, and then I saw how the leadership were allowing BKs to take the knowledge, service methods and BK network and turn it into paying businesses for themselves. I saw favoritism, VIP casing, and financial hypocrises ... and I saw families broken and good people, broken apart by them for no good reason.

Is that enough?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:It is unfortunate that you did not catch the point what was asked. In many cases, it has happened. i will ask something, you will reply some other thing.
mbbhat Bhai,
I have already given the explanation in detail. We PBKs know how strict ShivBaba is through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. If you are unable to understand my explanation (or pretend to do so) I cannot help. But the case about the actual pictures of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or BK Vedanti or PBK Kamala being used by the PBKs in individual capacity is concerned, it is in accordance with the Sakar Murlis.

"अभी शिवजयन्ती आती है, तुमको त्रिमूर्ति शिव का चित्र निकालना चाहिए। त्रिमूर्ति ब्रह्मा, विष्णु, शंकर का एक्युरेट क्यों न निकालें।" - मु.19.1.75, पृ.3
"Now Shivjayanti is nearing; you should bring out the picture of Trimurti Shiv. Why don't we bring out the accurate (picture) of Trimurti Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar?" - Mu.19.1.75, pg.3

These three personalities will not bring out their own pictures and declare themselves as Brahma, Vishnu or Shankar. It is the duty of the children to reveal them as BVS.

If you still want to argue adamantly and prove your inappropriate behaviour by defaming the PBKs you are free to do so.

OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

If you feel what PBKs have done is correct then why should you write so(below)?
but if any PBK prepares any picture on his own and spreads it on the internet what can ShivBaba do? That individual is doing that on his own risk
this was cause for the argument. So- what you wish to say- better write properly (your English is far better than mine). Then there is no confusion, right?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:If you feel what PBKs have done is correct then why should you write so(below)?
I wrote that because if anyone drags that PBK to court or any other forum then it is for that PBK to explain why he has used the lokik pictures to depict BVS.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

OK.
so- please note that- even ShivBaba may speak sometimes in many such ways in Murlis. so- real meaning cannot be understood in many cases- is it not?

so- without being a yogi, knowledge cannot be understood.

this why baba says- as you do remembrance, your intellect opens (becomes able to understand deep meanings).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

so- please note that- even ShivBaba may speak sometimes in many such ways in Murlis. so- real meaning cannot be understood in many cases- is it not?

so- without being a yogi, knowledge cannot be understood.
ShivBaba is present in practical/corporeal form (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) to explain the meanings of the Murlis that He narrated through Brahma Baba.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

ShivBaba is present in practical/corporeal form (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) to explain the meanings of the Murlis that He narrated through Brahma Baba.
Then why he cannot realize the typing errors done by BKs in Murlis and is following them blindly?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I wrote that because if anyone drags that PBK to court....
So- to what extent a reader here can believe you
Do other PBKs also write so?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Then why he cannot realize the typing errors done by BKs in Murlis and is following them blindly?
First you called us monkeys and now you call us blind. Thanks. :D

The genuine typing mistakes are acknowledged. But we are not bound to accept anything pointed out by you as a typing mistake to cover up your shortcomings.
So- to what extent a reader here can believe you
Do other PBKs also write so?
I am responsible for my writing. Please worry about your own words. And don't worry about other readers. They are mature enough to understand.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

The genuine typing mistakes are acknowledged.

Have any such been acknowledged in AIVV so far? after acknowledgement, have they been put in PBK literature?

and i have pointed here 3 genuine cases. Do you think they are genuine?
rmn

Post by rmn »

Why Arjun and mb bhaat souls are commenting badly on each other. Mb bhaat pl control on u r writings. Monkeys/blindly is not correct on this forum.
thank
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I have not called anyone monkey.
I just have put the quote which is generally used in many situations even by learned, dignified people to make the point clear understanding.

And now, if PBKs wish to repeat the same words and wish to hurt themselves, it is up to them.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:I have not called anyone monkey ...
mbbhat wrote:... There is a saying- bandar moti ko kyaa jaaney? = Can monkeys know the value of jewels?

Similarly- for PBKs and ex BKs, Murli is really waste.
Let people decide. Personally, I am not offended ... but I think the inference is clear. PBKs and ex BKs are "monkeys".

In English we say, "casting pearls before swine" (pigs). It is to say the other person in ignorant.

The definition of a BK is someone who accepts the version and definition of the Murlis as given by the BKWSU without question but how can one say it is of no value to PBKs? Do you just want to outcast PBKs, mbbhat? I find you very 'old school' Hindu in many ways, as per idea of "contamination", just because a Murli has been uploaded by an ex-BK.

I say, "a banana will always call a straight line bent".

As we know, a banana is bent but as all bananas are bent, in their world they think they are a straight (normal).

BKs think their way of thinking is straight and right, and the whole of the rest of the world is bent and wrong ... and the PBKs are the most bent of all.

Have you understood what the PBKs mean by some BKs being "Islamic" yet, mbbhat. It seems reasonable, does not it? Other BKs are Buddhistic and others Christian-like, aren't they? Each has their own speciality of faith. I cannot see the offence ... (except that the better idea came from a PBK).
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I said monkeys do not know the value of jewel. similarly, ex BKs and PBKs do not understand the vale of Murli.
[Because ex BKs do not believe in Murli and PBKs mis interpret Murli]

But I have never said they are monkeys.

If you assume so, what can I do?

[I have used the quote to make things clear. ]
Have you understood
Sorry- no reply to personal comments.