Are BKs equal to Islam?

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by mbbhat »

SM 11-08-72(1 &2):- Ab rakshaabandhan par bade2 aadmiyon paas jaayenge. Unko bhee yahee samjhaanaa pade Patit_Pavan baap is patit duniyaa ko paavan banaane sangam par hee aate hain. Barobar bhaarat paavan thaa. Abhee patit hai.

= you meet VIPs during rakshabandhan. Even to them, this should be explained- Purifier Father comes during confluence to purify impure world. Bharat was pure. now, it is impure.

SM 11-08-72(1):- Tum bachche raakhi baandhne jaate ho to bhe samjhaanaa hotaa hai aaj se 5000 varsh pahle bhe patit se paavan ban_ne liye yah raakhi baandhne aaye thay. Kalp2 hum baandhte aaye hain. To yah raakhi bandhan ek din kee baat naheen. Pichaade tak chaltaa rahegaa. Pratigyaa karte rahenge, padhaayi par dhyaan dete rahenge.

= you children when go to tie rakhi, you should explain that even 5000 yrs before also we had come to tie rakhi. Every kalp we had been tieing rakhi. So- this tying of rakhi is not for one day. Till the end. We will be doing promise, go on giving attention in study .
-------------
There are also Murli points- which say- there is no need to tie rakhi and the sweet water what BKs offer as Bhog - once Baba had remarked that- this is not prasaad , this is sweet water.

[so- what i feel is- for service purpose and for new comers , till they get experienced these things are necessary, but we should not stick to these things ]

unfortunately- when Baba says- there is no ned to tie rakhi- then PBKs while conveying it (pointing that Murli point) to BKs, they will say that- Baba has said- you should not tie rakhi.
-----
That means- for BKs, there is no need to take it seriously as they already have knowledge.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:SM 11-08-72(1)= you children when go to tie rakhi, you should explain that even 5000 yrs before also we had come to tie rakhi.

How, when and by whom did the habit, or service yukti, of tying rakhi within the BKWSU start?

(Neutral question for historical record only)
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:= Bhagavaan is nishkaami (above pleasures or feelings). even then you should offer (Bhog).
U r free to offer Bhog.
There are also Murli points- which say- there is no need to tie rakhi and the sweet water what BKs offer as Bhog - once Baba had remarked that- this is not prasaad , this is sweet water.

[so- what i feel is- for service purpose and for new comers , till they get experienced these things are necessary, but we should not stick to these things ]

unfortunately- when Baba says- there is no ned to tie rakhi- then PBKs while conveying it to BKs, they will say that- Baba has said- you should not tie rakhi.

That means- for BKs, there is no need to take it seriously as they already have knowledge.
U r free to tie rakhis.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

U r free to offer Bhog.
U r free to tie rakhis.
The above are replies of PBKs when they have no answer.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

How, when and by whom did the habit, or service yukti, of tying rakhi within the BKWSU start?
I do not know. But- i think should be for service.
Rudraakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Truth Of Rudra Gyaan

Post by Rudraakash »

mbbhat wrote:I do not know. But- i think should be for service.
Without knowing the accurate mean you can do only disservice not service.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Hmmn ... yes. There may be a deeper, more metaphorical meaning that the BKs are taking too literally. As in the Baba did not mean a physical bit of string but something spiritual.
mbbhat wrote:The above are replies of PBKs when they have no answer.
Stop being so twisted, mbbhat. He gave you numerous answers (... you are being indecent).

Is Arjun saying, "you are free to tie rakhi" (as in the emphasis on you personally) or "one is free?"

What do we do when there are two conflicting and mutually exclusive statements in the Murlis? Which one should one follow?

This is the problem with relying on the recorded Murlis, especially the Sakar Murlis, as a fixed teaching or scripture. In my opinion, a large percentage of the Murlis related to the immediate time and situations in which they were spoken.

Where I split with the PBK point of view (and some of the BK) is where they attempt to take all and every instance and relate it all of time.

Yes, there are also universal statements and advice and, yes, there are specific deeper and more important historical clues but I think a lot of it was just relating to events that were happening at the time.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

The above are replies of PBKs when they have no answer.
mbbhat Bhai,
U have provided Murli point supporting tying of rakhis and I have produced Murli points that do not advocate tying of rakhis but lay stress on inculcation of purity. U want to follow the physical aspect and PBKs want to follow the essence of tying rakhis, i.e. inculcation of purity. So, it is upto you to follow whichever direction ShivBaba is giving.

And please do not repeatedly write that we don't have answers. I have been answering each and every question despite ShivBaba's directions in the Murlis that we should not respond to people who argue. But you are repeatedly wasting our time with the same arguements. Baba says that those who ask the same question again and again accumulate sins/karmic account with that soul. If we respond to you, we get lengthy meaningless responses from you and if we don't respond you or even if we respond you say we have no answer. I cannot understand whether you are behaving like this deliberately or whether you have lost sense. And all this is hampering other kinds of Godly service that I do. So, I request you once again not to post meaningless, irrelevant, repetitive and baseless queries. I hope some sense prevails upon you. Thanks in advance.

OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I am not saying that rakhi should be tied. But, for service purpose, it can be tied.

But- when someone claims and accuses Tieing rakhi is against srimath, I just put the Murli point. It is left to readers - to judge.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I am not saying that rakhi should be tied. But, for service purpose, it can be tied.

But- when someone claims and accuses Tieing rakhi is against srimath, I just put the Murli point. It is left to readers - to judge.
Om Shanti.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Made by a BK, or the BKWSU. What is it saying?

As far as I know, in Islam it is forbid to make the likeness of a human being and so given that, other elements of the BKWSU do not match up. In that aspect, the majority of BKs are more like the Vaishnavite traditions who believe likenesses are the same as the spiritual form and have some kind of magical power.

So we have Islamite BKs and Vaishnative BKs interacting ... I am still looking for the Buddhistic influences and wondering why Didi Manmohini was considered Buddhistic.
389019_362966073774337_1093860199_n.jpg
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

No link address?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Sorry, I cannot remember now but it was taken from a BK source.

More from the Caliphate ... the Humari centre-in-charge BK Savita entitled "Didi JI".

I'd say you could feed a few starving children for the price of all that throwaway tinsel ... nice furniture too.

I am against them giving themselves titles like Dadi (top rank) and Didi (second rank). Who knows if they have any spiritual status at all. What have they actually ever done?
559225_400393276681996_604156893_n.jpg
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Made by a BK, or the BKWSU. What is it saying?
The poster seems to have been prepared by a BK to depict important days of August, 2012
2nd August - Rakshabandhan.
10th August - Janmashtami (Krishna's birthday).
15th August - Independence Day of India.
20th August - Id - Ramzan.
25th August - Dadi Prakashmani's smriti divas (day of remembrance of Dadi)

"Samjho Brahma chalaa jaataa hai toh bhi tumko Yaad toh ShivBaba ko karnaa hai. Shareeer toh chootega hee. Tumko Yaad unko karnaa hai. ShivBaba kahtey hain sirf mujhey hee Yaad karo. Kisi dehdhaari ko Yaad nahee karnaa hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 24.07.07, pg 3&4)

“Suppose this Brahma departs, even then you have to remember ShivBaba. The body will certainly be left. You have to remember Him. ShivBaba says - Remember only me. One must not remember any bodily being.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 24.07.07, pg 3&4 published by BKs)
- ShivBaba is telling that even if Brahma leaves his body, you must remember ShivBaba, and not any bodily being. Then, is it in accordance with the Shrimat to shed tears when a Dadi/Didi, a brother or a sister from our Brahmin family leaves his body or to display their pictures at the centers? Or to celebrate their death anniversaries?
rmn

Post by rmn »

I have confirmed that, the attachment was pasted on Sl.No.1 discussion was not made by BK Karuna/aburoad, as such pl will fully accept and come forward who was made this banner/photo.
thank