Who is the author of VEDAS ??

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: Who is the author of VEDAS ??

Post by satyaprakash »

shivsena wrote:So imo, first one has to know what is the absolute untruth before one can reach the absolute truth.
Very nice to read. But what does it mean? do you know?
satya.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

shivsena wrote:There is a small prayer in Bhakti which says it all:
"Asato Maa Sadgamaya,
Tamaso Maa Jyotirgamaya,
Mrityu Maa Amritam Gamaya".
A good veda mantra.
But where did you pick up the term Bhakti from? Do you know its meaning? Or are you repeating what these bk/pbk drilled into your head?
Do you thing all Hindusim is Bhakti? Is all vedas and Upanishads preaching Bhakti?
Have you studied Narada's Bhakti sutras?

Have you read Bhagavadam? In it Sri Krishna's story is only one of 12 chapters. Do you know that 90% of Bhagavadam talks of Gnana and 10% of Bhakti? Before that please find out as to what is what! Real meaning, not what the cult ignoramus tells you!
Satya.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

firmly oppose someone misusing Hindu terms to preach an alien religion.
BK/PBK knowledge had originated in hundu context, so the terms are Hindu.
God keeps 'entering' different people
God entering human beings is not a new concept.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Bhusana wrote: so the Vedas reside there inside the causal ocean where He is at and that is how VEDAS are eternal and will ever be, so in a good perspective as huge concept there it is, is that, that an entire world like this is having to gravitating learn arround that concept like, the one civilization is now, times inmemorial, is happened yet but still, the vedic civilization remain intact and latent, something I found interestingly enough somewhere somehow.
Are all these concepts from ISKCON founder Prabupadha? Prabupatha writes very clearly, so it cannot be him!
Most people will get bowled by your long sentences. I do not understand as to where a sentence begins and where it ends! What does all these sentences convey? Is it English?
When you say vedic civilisation is intact and latent, what is the meaning? Is it hidden now? What is intact then? When will it come out?
Is it some BK/PBK concept or ISKCON concept or traditional Hindu concept?
Most people here are comfortable with Hindi or simple English. You language goes above every ones head! Atleast my head :shock:
Satya.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

bhusana lali wrote:Anyway, I believe I´ve found this book willing to share that I quoted very particular at this point to,
which book and whose comments? Who is the publisher and address?
Where are your quotations from?
There is a person by name Virendra Dev Dixit who also speaks very vaguely. But he is a leader of a cult and has some followers also. No one understand what he speaks but the cult followers know some stories told by him and keep repeating it!
But who are you? which cult or organisation are you from? Are you some leader like Virendra Dev Dixit?

Satya