Who is the author of VEDAS ??

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who is the author of VEDAS ??

Post by shivsena »

satyaprakash wrote: Is it having any basis other the words of some one respected by you? Satya.
Yes---i believe and respect the Murlis and the Supreme Soul paramatma partdhari (mataa Saraswati) who i believe, narrated the Murlis.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

shivsena wrote: who i believe, narrated the Murlis.
The 'sangam yug' word occurs only in Murlis , whoever narrated it. It has no other occurrence anywhere else. As you believe this, it is fine with you!
Remember that sangam yug concept is needed to explain end of world and a new world which will have limited admission for the believers. Without these believers, the cults will die and not the world!

Satya.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

satyaprakash wrote: Without these believers, the cults will die and not the world!
Satya.
I fully agree with you...all cults and beliefs will die a natural death and only the absolute truth shall prevail in the end.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

shivsena wrote:all cults and beliefs will die a natural death and only the absolute truth shall prevail in the end.
Truth always prevails. What do you mean when you say the above?
Even when the cults are dancing with their Babas propagating non-truth, the truth is shining brightly. Only these narrow minded believers of cult Babas thing they are wiser than others, and do not see the truth. The babas desperately need them to run their show!
Satya
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

satyaprakash wrote:Truth always prevails. What do you mean when you say the above?
Satya
According to me, the slogan "Bharatmata shiv-shakti avataar" is the end slogan of Sangamyug signalling the end of Kaliyug of broad drama. (as per avaykt Vanis and Murlis)....and that is the absolute truth, imo.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

shivsena wrote:and that is the absolute truth, imo.
Is it your opinion or is it what is told to you?

As per Hindu scriptures any teacher who misleads the followers by falsehood will after their death suffer in hell for a long time and take a very horrible rebirth in this world after that. The follower who failed to use the thinking power given by God to see the falsehood, will escape with relatively minor punishment!

We have seen so many Babas and Matajis and Didis etc who predicted the immediate end to the world have themselves died and no one knows as to which hell they went to. Only the current Babas will have to die and find out, as they also will go to the same place for cheating the people.

May peace prevail among the living!
Satya.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

satyaprakash wrote:
Is it your opinion or is it what is told to you?
Satya.
Dear satya Bhai.

Whatever views i am posting on the net are the touchings from mataa Saraswati and i do not rely on any teachings of a manushya guru, (''manushya mat se durgati'') but only on what is said in Murlis and Vanis. ("Murli tum bacchon ki lathi hai ")

Also i do not force anyone to agree to my views...they are expressed on the forum just to make the members aware of something they may not be aware of.

shivsena.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

shivsena wrote:Also i do not force anyone to agree to my views...they are expressed on the forum just to make the members aware of something they may not be aware of.
You never forced. Thanks for allowing other views.
shivsena wrote:from mataa Saraswati and i do not rely on any teachings of a manushya guru, (''manushya mat se durgati'') but only on what is said in Murlis and Vanis. ("apni ghot toh nasha chade")
Who is maata sarawathi? Is it the God or a Guru in that name?
The basic question is who wrote Murlis and Vanis? It is only a claim that God spoke through these Babas because God has no body! Are they not only human sayings coming from human mind, even though the cult people believe something else? Did some shining God descend from Heaven and wrote all this?

Truth may be inconvenient and unpleasant but it prevails.

Satya.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

satyaprakash wrote: Who is maata sarawathi? Is it the God or a Guru in that name?
Satya.
Dear satya Bhai.

Before i answer the above question, i would like to know if you have taken the 7 days basic Godly course of BKWSU.....the discussion will be relevant only if you have taken the basic course and believe in the basic bk philosophy(half-truth).

shivsena.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

shivsena wrote:i would like to know if you have taken the 7 days basic Godly course of BKWSU
No. But I know what they teach in each of the 7 days.
shivsena wrote:believe in the basic BK philosophy(half-truth).
No again.
shivsena wrote:the discussion will be relevant only if
If there is such a narrow precondition, then it may not be relevant as you are saying!
Thanks.
Satya.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

satyaprakash wrote: If there is such a narrow precondition, then it may not be relevant as you are saying!
Satya.
It is not a pre-condition....it is the process to know final truth....if a student wants to become a heart surgeon, and he is first asked to complete his MBBS course, and then MS(general surgery) and then McH(cardiac surgery), then he should not complain that completing a MBBS course is a narrow-pre-condition.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

shivsena wrote:then he should not complain that completing a MBBS course is a narrow-pre-condition.
So, first I should sit with BKs and learn their half truths knowing fully well that they are not telling any truth. Then, I should go to this so called Advance Party and learn more of the same with some changes. An untruth remains so even if you add spice to it!After that I become fit for the real knowledge! Then what should I do? Shave my head and go after some other new Baba?
How can lies and cheating becomes steps for any knowledge?
Satya
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

satyaprakash wrote:
Truth may be inconvenient and unpleasant but it prevails.
Satya.
Like you said above...the path to reach the final truth is inconvienent and unpleasant and imo, it passes through the river of untruth and is paved with thorns.

There is a small prayer in Bhakti which says it all:
"Asato Maa Sadgamaya,
Tamaso Maa Jyotirgamaya,
Mrityu Maa Amritam Gamaya".

[ "Take me from Falsehood to ultimate Truth,
Take me from darkness to light,
Take me from mortality to immortality".]

So imo, first one has to know what is the absolute untruth before one can reach the absolute truth.
shivsena.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

So, first I should sit with BKs and learn their half truths knowing fully well that they are not telling any truth. Then, I should go to this so called Advance Party and learn more of the same with some changes. An untruth remains so even if you add spice to it!After that I become fit for the real knowledge! Then what should I do? Shave my head and go after some other new Baba?
How can lies and cheating becomes steps for any knowledge?
You say you are not interested in untruth. What is your interest in exsposing BK and PBK as untruth. You will find pleasure for yourself and others when you find the truth. You need to state what is truth, and untruth will be proved untrue, if it is different to it. By exposing something as untrue you will not find truth, but untruth.

In the same way as your vision towards BK and PBK is biased and you are not able to see any good in them, even if there is, because it is not possible that there is no good, but you are able to tendentially see only what is bad, and blow that out of proporion, in the same way the presented ideas for some truth are equally out of balance, for example you have spoken in favor of vedas, scripures and the Hindu religion. Because you recognize this as your own you, belonging to you, you identfy yourself with these, so instinctively look for the good in it and see this and close your eyes to what is retrograde. If you can see how far scriptures and gurus from the past have brough benefit or loss, adopting a detached attitude, and if you accept BK and PBK philosphy as offspring of the Hindu, but trying to modernize and reform it, you may find some positive aspects to it.

In the course of history scriptures had always been associated with some Baba, who have been regarded as incarnation of God himself (eg. Vyas). It is only due to the spice of the tradition and dust of time that you distance yourself from something and criticize it, but embrace and approve of the same. Most often every Baba had also been proud to be victim of undeserved criticism and declaim of his contemporaries and close ones, untill future generation put trubute and recognition to his deeds. Your main argument is that how little are the BKs and PBKs in comparison to the traditional Hindus. Other argument is that it has been tested by time. These arguments cannot be opposed, as there is neither enough time to wait and see what time will tell, nor so many followers, but should we expect, that if these requirenments are met you will readily and happily adopt such ideology? No, because we see the ideas in the ideology, and not how many follow it, or whether it has become empty tradition and blind faith.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

sita wrote: for example you have spoken in favor of vedas, scripures and the Hindu religion.
I also respect other religions. But firmly oppose someone misusing Hindu terms to preach an alien religion.
sita wrote:your vision towards BK and PBK is biased and you are not able to see any good in them
It is because atrocious ideas are used to fool people- like God keeps 'entering' different people and keep talking to them as if God is not interested in the rest of the world.
that world will end soon
that cult members will survive
that all others will die
These are typically used by christians and it is their way. But you keep using Hindu terminology and preach all this non sense to attract people.
sita wrote:and if you accept BK and PBK philosphy as offspring of the Hindu, but trying to modernize and reform it, you may find some positive aspects to it.
There is nothing Hindu here. Tell me if you know.
sita wrote:as there is neither enough time to wait and see what time will tell, nor so many followers,
The wound in the palm of your hand can be seen directly. We do not need a mirror for it. So also the absurdity, by any standard, of these narrow cults can be seen directly. No doubts here. Hence waiting for long time or for end of world or for many followers is irrelevant here.
Satya.