1938 Om Mandli Report & BKs latest revision of BKWSU history

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: 1938 Om Mandli Report & BKs latest revision of BKWSU his

Post by Roy »

I am suprised to learn that Mama came up with the concept of the soul being a point of light. Is this taught in Advance knowledge?.. as i would have expected that such a deep insight as this, would only be taught by Father Shiv Himself, through Brahma Baba.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I belive that it is even said in the Murlis and there are refrences about it with the Dadis. But let someone confirm.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

sita wrote:I have read the publications, but i think you speculate ... (that the reason they "buried" all the old documents was because they wanted to reinvent the religion).
It is not "speculation", we know they got rid of all old document and reinvented the religion. It was the BKs who said they buried the old papers.

Actually, the word 'reinvented' came from the old Sindi I spoke to who was alive at the beginning. The BKs were know for disappearing and then reinventing themselves. This was before I saw all the historical stuff.

By, why "bury" which was the story told in the BKWSU. Why not set fire to it all?

I know some people speculated excitedly about going back to the house and finding it. Some ... unbelievably ... speculated that it would be literally found again at the start of the Copper Age, and be the basis for Bhakti. At the time, the BKs who repeated that knew nothing of the depth of historical revision. I don't know where the idea came from.

I cannot comment on the invention of the Shiva and the point of light beginning. I am waiting to see how.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I have heard about the story of some documents being buried, but it is for the purpose of keeping them. It is not logical, If they liked to get rid of their past and no one to know about what did they thought in the beginning and they were ashamed about this, they would just burn these and destroy these, why keeping the evidence.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I agree with you but as the BKs told the story there was no mention of any idea of going and find them later.

I kick myself for being so stupid not to have gone and looked for when I first took the course. But, then, the Brahma Kumaris specifically encouraged us to be stupid and dependent on them.

Do you know ... does anyone know ...
  • Where they have been buried?
    If they have been dug out since?
    Who might have them?
The last story I heard was that someone claimed they were in the basement of a Russian embassy somewhere.

Sounds crazy to me ... but that was what was specifically said.
sita

Post by sita »

Did they not bury it, so that it's found in the Copper Age. They must have done it with the sense that they are creating the history of the future.

Were they buried in Hyderabad or Karachi?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I cannot remember and it would take more time than I can allow to go through all the old books and papers etc. I know that the story is common knowledge and others here have discussed it, perhaps they can say?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I wondered if Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBK HQ had taken any interest in these and the report, here.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:I wondered if Veerendra Dev Dixit and the PBK HQ had taken any interest in these and the report, here.
I don't know whether Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or PBK HQ has seen this report by BK Wandy Sargent, but I will mail them a copy for information.
OGS,
Arjun
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

sita wrote:Did they not bury it, so that it's found in the Copper Age. They must have done it with the sense that they are creating the history of the future.

Were they buried in Hyderabad or Karachi?
I think they were buried in Karachi.
The latest I have read is that Dada Lekhraj wanted them all destroyed the students at the time wanted to keep them, so as a compromise he said bury them and they can be used in the Copper Age. In a sense I think Dada Lekhraj was pacifying them so they would let go of the early documents/diaries, which to me suggests he decided they were wrong.
sita

Post by sita »

It means children have had attachment and were not listening to Brahma Baba.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

sita wrote:It means children have had attachment and were not listening to Brahma Baba.
They made sure they took their physical Jewels but left behind the Jewels of Knowledge.