Baba invoked Shiv Baba in someone else's body

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Baba invoked Shiv Baba in someone else's body

Post by fluffy bunny »

Thank you Warrior, as ever, for sticking to the history research project with your download posted here. How are the PBK efforts coming along?

Janki Kripalani is a romantic fantasist. What she says does not make sense. I suspect she is not being honest. Remember, Dadi Janki tells BKs she has never lied. That may be true ... it is just that she is not clear and honest all the time but not being honest is apparently not the same as lying.

In the original teachings of this period that we have on record, there is no mention of God Shiva nor Piyu. There is no mention of Shiva until some date after 1950 we are as yet unclear about.

Therefore, I have to suspect that if they were calling anyone "Piyu" (beloved), it was Lekhraj Kripalani, aka "Prajapati God Brahma". Although in the early days they venerated the infinite divine light, there was no time when they called this conception of God, "the beloved", as say the Sufis would do. So what is she say, that a group believe God was speaking through this other person?

Now, from what we know, there could be truth to that. We have heard of the Piyu Vanis, the "Golden Circle", her sister perhaps being involved and the group leaving or being caste out. Janki does her usual of offering a tiny sliver of truth and then covering it up with distractions. How could Baba invoke Shiva Baba in someone else's body" if there was no thought or mention of Shiva at that time. It's bullsh**.

She also says that he was in the hospital in Karachi for 10 to 12 years but that does not add up either.
Dadi Janki wrote:In Karachi days, Baba used to come in someone’s body at that time. Some had this deep and natural faith that it is the Supreme Soul, God, who is speaking through this one. It is not that they had to create this faith. Because of their attainments they were able to develop that faith and bhavna. But there were others whose intellects used to work a lot.

Even if Baba himself spoke, they would not have faith in that. In order to instill this faith and experience the difference between this soul and that soul, Baba invoked Shiv Baba in someone else’s body and Baba himself became an observer at that time. So through that one Baba made everyone experience who is the One who comes in this one. And that scene was so wonderful – he was not just thinking about whether Shiv Baba comes in me or not. His intoxication was in becoming Narayan again. We could feel that he is the first soul to come in Satyug and become Krishna. We would feel that practically at that time.

When Dadi was in Karachi, in Kunj Bhavan, she started remembering many things. They used to call Shiv Baba “Piyu” in those days, the Beloved. So when Piyu used to come, we used to cook very, very good items -- special items.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Baba invoked Shiv Baba in someone else's body

Post by warrior »

fluffy bunny wrote:Thank you Warrior....
Janki Kripalani is a romantic fantasist....
... How could Baba invoke Shiva Baba in someone else's body" if there was no thought or mention of Shiva at that time. It's bullsh**.

Efforts and results are both v good and thank you is for you!
I agree that Jankijee is a romantic fantastic... But so far by going around and round not to reveal the true facts of history she is also under pressure and ends up saying things that may be decoded and cross-examined via other references. And as the truth will shine one day ... I am not worried because I know that there is something out there about ‘the beginning’. And the more she tries to hide it the more it breaks through the cemented floor of lies...

About ‘ Shiva not being there till 50’s’ I found this class of another witness:

BK Dadi Brij Shantaji, from Pune received by email 09th june 2011

Mama’s method of giving the knowledge had great impact, says Whoever she related the knowledge to was definitely influenced. My Father and grandmother too visited Om Mandali daily to listen to the knowledge. During that time in Sindh, no one complained against the knowledge, Baba or Mama. It was only when the practice of celibacy became mandatory that the opposition began; until then, everyone praised and respected Om Mandali.

One day, we were in the tennis court when Mama started sharing knowledge. Mama said, “Listen Brij Shanta. Look here. Who is speaking to you? Who is giving you this knowledge? Who is standing in front of you?” Saying this, she began to gaze at me. Mama’s words and form gave me the practical experience of being in front of Baba. We never used to see Brahma Baba in an ordinary form; we believed Brahma Baba to be playing the corporeal role of the Incorporeal One. The word ‘Bap Dada’ was not used then. Incorporeal Shiv Baba was addressed as ‘Almighty Baba’ and corporeal one was called ‘Baba’. We understood they were separate entities but would experience them as being combined. When Mama spoke to me this way, I experienced the combined form of Baba within Mama. I then said, “Yes, Mama. I understand.”

Mama was very merciful. She did not accept that someone could only reform through punishment; Mama believed a person who repents over their mistake, that is, he or she realises their mistake and makes amends, is a good person and deserves forgiveness. Mama used to shower her love on such individuals.

Everyday in Karachi, we used to wear our drill (exercise) uniform and go to the tennis court to exercise. Dadi Chandra Mani used to co-ordinate this drill, and Mama would accompany us occasionally. We used to wear shoes for these exercises. The day Mama came to observe us, I had worn my slippers instead of shoes. Mama asked me why I hadn’t worn shoes and I replied, “Mama, I didn’t wear them because my feet have been aching for the past 2-3 days.” But later on, my conscience began to bite because I lied to Empress Mama – my feet hadn’t been hurting that day and I could have worn shoes, but nonetheless I had lied to Mama.

In those days, Baba used to tell us, “If someone makes a mistake, then he or she should forego the day’s breakfast or one meal as punishment. I remembered this direction and quickly served everyone and left (Dadi Atam Mohini and I had the duty of serving meals). We finished our duty by 8 a.m. and Mama came down from her room at 9 a.m. There used to be a bench kept downstairs where she would sit, with us sisters on the floor in front of her, and hold a court-like session. Everyone owned up to their mistakes. I too stood up and said that I had lied to Mama in the morning, which is why I punished myself. Mama asked me what mistake had been committed and which punishment was endured; I related everything to her. Mama asked, “Did you really not have breakfast? Mama too has not eaten yet. Come and have your breakfast with Mama.” I said, “No, Mama. I lied to you – let me go through my punishment.” Mama then said, “Brij Shanta, Mama would like to have breakfast with you today. Won’t you allow Mama to have breakfast with you?” Mama held my hand and took me along. “I will not leave you behind and have breakfast on my own” and she ended up feeding me. Thus, Mama was a compassionate and forgiving Mother, filled with parental affection.

Om Shanti
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Baba invoked Shiv Baba in someone else's body

Post by fluffy bunny »

warrior wrote:Saying this, she began to gaze at me. Mama’s words and form gave me the practical experience of being in front of Baba. We never used to see Brahma Baba in an ordinary form; we believed Brahma Baba to be playing the corporeal role of the Incorporeal One. The word ‘Bap Dada’ was not used then. Incorporeal Shiv Baba was addressed as ‘Almighty Baba’ and corporeal one was called ‘Baba’.
Yes, but we know this is a lie now. There was no differentiation, no "Incorporeal One", no "Almighty Baba" versus Baba ... there was only Lekhraj Kirpalani.