Race from 7 billion to 108.

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: PBK Shivsena's beliefs

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
If anyone is inclined for clear understanding of knowledge, then he should have the desire to learn Hindi and listen/read Hindi versions, as the English translations sometimes cannot convey the real meaning of Murli statements.
dear Bhai,

Eventhough you read Murlis in Hindi and it is said "do not remember this brahma", yet you have this bizarre Yoga of remembering Ram's soul in the dead personality of Dada Lekraj. Doesn't reading Murlis in Hindi helps you to have a clear understanding that only in bakti we remember the dead. Also you do not know who is the personality of Ram for you to have remembrance with his soul. At least I salute the BKs who are remembering the ever-pure Shiv in Dada lekraj's body but you remember the Ram's soul who have not attained the 100% nirakari stage yet. Doesn't reading Murlis in Hindi helps you to have the awareness that we should have remembrance with a soul who has the 100% nirakari stage.

I do agree that the non-Hindi speaking souls should make efforts to learn Hindi as GOD speaks only in Hindi but no language should be a barrier to love GOD or come close to GOD.

Om Shanti --- indie.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I felt that since you are a professional translator, most of the translations have been done by you; so i wrote the statement;
This is again a controversial statement. How can you say that most of the translations have been done by me when my name does not appear on any of the Murli translations issued by AIVV to the PBKs through email or on its official website. Such statements belittle the incognito efforts made by different PBKs over the years to make the Hindi and English versions of the Murlis, discussions and other literature available to the PBKs in particular and to the world in general.

Even on this site I have pointed out the mistakes in translations presented by other members when I found that there was a major difference between the Hindi and English texts or whenever a specific request was made to me by any member. So, although I am producing the Murlis, discussions or other PBK literature approved by AIVV on this forum it does not mean that I have translated them.

I sincerely hope that you will avoid making such statements in future.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by bansy »

God has never said in the Murlis that the children should speak Hindi or English or any other. (Maybe some more research into the history of the BK may show that they were in Sindi instead ? :shock: )

Language is a body conscious issue. It is bounded by worldy limits.

The meaning of Murlis is not lost in the translation from one language (Hindi) to another (English or other), it is lost in its understanding from the translator to the listener.

Besides it is the double foreigners who will reveal God to the world, so how this revelation will be done remains to be seen. It is not clear who or where these double foreigners are, whether they are Hindi speaking or otherwise. If these Double Foreigners are Hindi speaking, then the God in BK/PBK is then (just another) Hindi God being revealed to the Hindi community. And it will simply be the failure of these Hindi children who are unable to reveal him as a WORLD benefactor but a Hindi benefactor. Now who are these Hindi children ?

If members of this forum feel that Hindi script should be the language to learn the Murlis, then I suggest these members should create a forum entirely of Hindi script and discuss it there. Maybe such facilities can also be done on this forum. If so, why have you not made the effort to do so ? If you have the will, you will have the means, God is with you Karan Karavanhar ;-) But if you have already done so, then let us and others know of this Hindi script forum.
Although writing Hindi in a romanised is one way, but there is no consistency in the spelling of romanised forms, some people will write Aum and another will write Om, etc. It is all body conscious.

(Though at least I appreciate arjunbhai for previously making such steps some time back to using Hindi script on the forum).
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear Shivsena Bhai,
Om Shanti. I have requested you several times on this forum and more recently after the long debate on Andrey Bhai's suspension that you should not address general questions for PBKs to me individually, i.e. by name. But despite repeated requests you continue to do so. You used to blame Andrey Bhai that he is immature and so on, but despite being a matured, responsible person (Admin of this forum) you continue to act against the wish of an individual member of this forum. I will not make any comment about this behaviour of yours. You tell me yourself what should I infer from this behaviour of yours?

I am fed up of editing your general posts addressed to the PBKs to remove my name. And you are very well aware that I am removing my name from your posts. Still you continue to act against my wishes. You can reply to me as an individual member or Admin.
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

I like to address my posts to you for the following reasons:

1. i know you personally as a friend and pbk brother and when i address any post by your name i feel that i am relating to you personally.

2. Since you are the foremost soul on the forum who is propagating advance knowledge and defending advance knowledge, so i thought it would be most appropriate, that all my posts are addressed to you, since i am challenging advance knowledge for its ambiguity and incompleteness. [ i am trying to prove that advance knowledge is Krishna ki jhooti Gita and you believe that advance knowledge is given by ShivBaba through' Baba Dixit].

3. you are very prompt in your replies and your replies are to the point; You are also humble in the sense that if you are not sure about any query then you do not hesitate to write that you will confirm with Baba Dixit and then inform the forum. i do not find these qualities in other PBKs and so i like to address my posts to you in particular and other PBKs in general.

4. Finally, i like the name arjun( meaning: Gyan arjan karnewala) as he was the only pandav who received the visions of viraat-roop of God.

I was very much aware that you do not like addressing my posts directly to you, but i was not aware that you hate your name so much that you would start deleting your own name. I never expected this action from a soul who is held in high esteem by all members of this forum. I do not understand how anyone on earth could hate his own name so much that he would request others not to address him by his own name. Anyway if i have hurt your feelings by repeatedly addressing my posts to you then i am very sorry, and henceforth i will not address my posts to you, if that is what you wish.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:I was very much aware that you do not like addressing my posts directly to you, but i was not aware that you hate your name so much that you would start deleting your own name. I never expected this action from a soul who is held in high esteem by all members of this forum. I do not understand how anyone on earth could hate his own name so much that he would request others not to address him by his own name. Anyway if i have hurt your feelings by repeatedly addressing my posts to you then i am very sorry, and henceforth i will not address my posts to you, if that is what you wish.
Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Om Shanti and thanks for the reply. I understand your feelings. But still I do not want you to address your general queries to me by name when you are also addressing it to all the PBKs. It is not that I hate my name, but it is basically because when you address any post to me by name I feel obliged to give a reply. Since I do not have enough time to give prompt replies I feel I am not doing justice to the forum.

Secondly, when you address your posts first to me and then to other PBKs you are in a way belittling/insulting them, which I cannot see happening in front of my eyes and hence I delete my name from your posts which are also addressed to all the PBKs. When you address your posts to PBKs, I am also included among PBKs. Moreover, there are many PBKs who are much more knowledgeable than me and have greater churning capabilities than me. So, it would be better if you address your posts to all the PBKs rather than to me.

I hope you will accept my request at least now onwards.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
it is basically because when you address any post to me by name I feel obliged to give a reply.Since I do not have enough time to give prompt replies I feel I am not doing justice to the forum.
There is absolutely no compulsion or obligation on any member of the forum if he does not wish to reply to a particular post. It is exclusively the member's prerogative whether to reply or not and replies are not time-bound.
Secondly, when you address your posts first to me and then to other PBKs you are in a way belittling/insulting them, which I cannot see happening in front of my eyes.
Arjun
I do not understand how i am insulting other PBKs when i address my posts to you. i would like to ask other PBKs if they feel insulted when i address my posts to arjun Bhai. Every member is free to reply to any post(even if it is not addressed to him) as long as he sticks to the point and does not take the discussion off-track. That is what the forum is all about (sharing views). Anyway, in future i will not address my posts to you, if that is what pleases you.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear rudraputra and pbk brothers.

In end of all Sakar Murlis it is said: "meete-meete sikki-ladhe bacchon prati mata-pita aur BapDada ka Yaad pyar...ruhani Bap ki ruhani bacchon ko namaste."

Can any pbk please clarify as to who are these sikki-ladhe bacche and who are these mata-pita, who is BapDada and who is ruhani Bap ???....are these words spoken to 9 lac BKs or 16000 PBKs or are the words spoken only to potential 108 king souls by emerging them.(while narrating the Murlis between 65-69)

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Disc.CD No.452, dated 25.11.07 at Tamaspura, Jhajjar (Haryana)
Extracts-Part-2

Time: 12.52-18.25
Student: Baba, this sister was asking about the meaning of BapDada, i.e. ‘Mother and Father, BapDada’s....for sweet, long lost and now found children’....day before yesterday, when we went to Revadi (a place in Haryana), this sister was asking me about its meaning. I said, I will tell you (the meaning); otherwise we will ask Baba when He comes here.

Baba: The reason for mentioning the word ‘BapDada’ in the Murlis is, Bap refers to the Supreme Soul Shiv. He is just the Father of souls. And if that Father of souls remains just as a point, then nobody will be able to understand. Everybody understands God the Father when He enters in the Father of the human world. Then the entire world comes to know this is God the Father. So, He is the form of the Father. The corporeal form; the combination of the incorporeal and the corporeal one, the Father. The Father of the human world and the Father of souls is in the same form.

Then Dada…; in the lokik world, the elder brother is called Dada. So, all the leaves of the human world; how many leaves are there? 500-700 crore (5-7 billion). Among those 500-700 crore leaves, who is the biggest, first leaf? The soul of Krishna. So, he happens to be Dada. First is the Father. The combination of the incorporeal and the corporeal is the Father. And his first child in the world is Dada. The Dada (elder brother) of the entire world. How big Dada? He is such a big Dada that he sits as God the Father; He sits as the God of the Gita.

The next point is why is the word BapDada used in the Avyakt Vanis narrated through Gulzar Dadi? Either the word ‘Dada’ or the word ‘Bap’ should be used. So, the reason for it is , it has been said in the Murli , the more you children remember Me, the more I am with you. What? To what extent am I with you? The more you remember Me, the more I am with you. So, among the children who remember (Me) which child remembers the most? It is the child Krishna. When he enters ... when that soul (of Brahma) enters in Gulzar Dadi, does he appear to be the epitome of remembrance or not? So, the facial expressions change completely in remembrance. So, it is as if the Father Shiv is with that child Krishna, i.e. He is with Dada. But it is not that Shiv enters in Brahma. No, the soul of Brahma remains in remembrance continuously; this is why the word BapDada is used. But it is not that Father Shiv also enters in Gulzar Dadi. If the Father Shiv enters, , just as when Shiv used to enter in Brahma, whatever versions of Shiv used to emerge from the mouth of Brahma, did Brahma Baba used to hear it or not? When ShivBaba, Shiv used to enter in Brahma, who used to listen first of all? Brahma’s ears used to listen. Now when he (Brahma Baba) enters in Gulzar Dadi, does she listen? She doesn’t. What does it prove? It proves that the Supreme Soul Shiv does not enter.

There is a world of difference between the entry of the Supreme Soul Shiv (in a human being) and the entry of the human souls (in other human beings). The Supreme Soul Shiv does not carry the weight of the subtle body at all. He does not have a physical body at all. He is a weightless point. Nobody comes to know when He comes and when He departs. When He used to enter in Brahma’s body, nobody, not even Brahma used to know of it. So, that is about the entry of the Supreme Soul and when a human soul enters, the body of the person in whom it enters with a subtle body, becomes heavy and the soul is subdued. So, the soul of Gulzar Dadi is subdued. So, only the soul of Brahma enters in Gulzar Dadi. Shiv’s soul does not enter. As regards the word BapDada, it is used because Brahma’s soul especially remembers the Father.

......................................................................................................
Note: The words in italics are Hindi words. Some words have been added in the brackets by the translator for better understanding of the translation.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: The soul of Krishna. So, he happens to be Dada. First is the Father. The combination of the incorporeal and the corporeal is the Father. And his first child in the world is Dada. The Dada (elder Brother) of the entire world. How big Dada? He is such a big Dada that he sits as God the Father; He sits as the God of the Gita.
Thanks for the clarification from Baba Dixit.
Can you please clarify when does the big Dada (Krishna) sit as God of Gita.....is it during the shooting period !!!!

Also can you please clarify who are the sikki-ladhe bacche to whom Yaad-pyar is given.....is it BKs or PBKs or only potential 108 king quality souls ????

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Race from 7 billion to 108.

Post by shivsena »

To all truth-seeking PBKs.

Murli 6-12-2000 says: "Every soul has his own intellect: some have highest, some are medium and some are lowest. Let each one ask himself what is his intellectual capacity and whether he is able to discriminate this highest exam and pass the exam with honours."

The above point clearly describes the 3 categories of souls (as shown in the spiritual pyramid) and each one has to ask himself as to which platform he belongs and whether he is able to discriminate the highest exam of recognising who is no. 1 soul ALAF(Shivshakti combined) and passing the exam with honours.

shivsena.

spiritual-pyramid-1.JPG
spiritual-pyramid-1.JPG (29.63 KiB) Viewed 14860 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all truth-seeking PBKs.

Avaykt Vani 12-12-98 says: " 108 नंबर one, 16000 नंबर two, 9,00,000 नंबर three.... इतने तो तैयार हो जाए . राजधानी तो तैयार होनी चाहिए ."

" 108 number one, 16000 number two, 9,00,000 number three.... itne toh tayaar ho jaaye. Rajdhani toh tayaar honi chahiye."

[" 108 number one, 16000 number two, 9,00,000 number three....at least these category of souls have to be ready to establish the rajdhani " (kingdom)]

The subtle seperation process of 9,16,108 souls (formation of rajdhani) is very simple and accurate. Different beliefs will seperate out the 3 groups.

Those who believe that ShivBaba is bindi(point of light) will be seperated out as 9 lacs....those who believe that ShivBaba is dehdhari Baba Dixit will be seperated out as 16,000....and finally those who believe that ShivBaba is no. 1 shivshakti jagdamba(videhi ShivBaba) will be selected as 108 shivshakti-pandavsena. (koto mein koi aur koi mein bhi koi)....this is sahaj rajyog ka Gyan....Murli point: "saraa madaar padayee par hai"...''the whole emphasis is on study"(of Murlis/Vanis).

The above Vani point co-relates well with the picture of the spiritual pyramid which shows the 3 category of souls.

spiritual-pyramid-1.JPG
spiritual-pyramid-1.JPG (29.63 KiB) Viewed 14630 times
The above point also completely contradicts the teachings of advance knowledge that 4 1/2 lakh souls will leave the body and will be born as twin children....the above point clearly says that full rajdhani(9,16,108) has to be established in Sangamyug.
shivsena.[/color]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Mu: 11-1-90 says: “Koi toh 1st grade(108) mein samajte hain, koi 2nd grade(16000) mein, aur koi 3rd grade(9-lac) mein..…samaj bhi har ek ki apni apni hai….nischay-buddhi bhi har ek ki apni hai.”

Translation: MU: “Some understand in 1st grade, some in 2nd grade and some in 3rd grade…..each soul has his own understanding….intellectual-faith of each soul is different.”

The above point clearly says that the Godly knowledge given in Murlis-Vanis will be interpreted differently by each soul and there will be 3 beliefs which will seperate 3 groups :
... BKs will believe that ShivBap is nirakar and DLR is the Sakar Chariot…
....PBKs will believe that ShivBap is nirakar and –Virendra Dev Dixit is the Sakar Chariot.
.…while 108 shivshaktis will believe that ShivBap and Maa-adi-shakti are always combined and they should be remembered in the combined(shivling) form only.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

man is made by his belief.jpg
The above quote from Gita supports how the 3 groups in the spiritual pyramid will be seperated as per their beliefs at the end of Sangamyug.