BK chart of the Confluence Age

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

BK chart of the Confluence Age

Post by sita »

some years need clarification
Attachments
33693_152493011454757_100000821760311_228478_5601175_n.jpg
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: BK chart of the Confluence Age

Post by fluffy bunny »

sita wrote:some years need clarification
What does this mean? Where is the rest of the document? Given the obvious typographic error (yeasrs), one has to presume it is not an 'official' document, and rather than "research" it is just someone's theory about something? It misses out the 1976 Destruction prediction.

Have they have extended the Confluence Age to 114 years, or is the last 1 year just draw out of scale?

Since the old books referred to the satsangs starting in 1932, and there was no mention of Shiva until after 1950, I find the 1936 date a little bit mythical. People have come to accept it simply by the number of times it is repeated.

In my day, Confluence Age was said to be 50 years for Destruction and 50 Years for Creation in the Murlis.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

My theory is that each murti part is broken into the subtle incognito part for 14 years, and 18 years or so, for the practical part; which comes to approximately 33 years. Apply this, and some interesting dates come out, especially if you know how to break down the 14 years incognito part, in order to reveal the date of subtle revelation of each murti, which includes the 1976 destruction date, or year of revelation of Father.

The 14 year cycle theory does point to some very significant dates, but some of the others do not mean anything to me at this point. The other thing is, the chart has reversed the Shankar and Vishnu parts, and 111 does not begin in 2036.
Sumer
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: posting the reasone og joining this foarm.

Post by Sumer »

What I find interesting is how despite all the criticism of other sources of inspiration and enlightenment, more and more the BKs is the West are leaning on famous and mostly non-BK Kali Yugi minds who, by The Knowledge, would likely just be first birth souls or even "founding fathers", e.g. they use famous inspirational quotes from famous people like Gandhi, Einstein or Eckhart Tolle in a way which entirely distracts and disguises The Knowledge....!!! :laugh:
khemkaran
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To know status of Baba's children and who is prepare for New Golden Age.

Post by khemkaran »

I could not understand the exact intention behind this interpretation of the Cycle.
Could someone kindly clarify further?