Re: Meaning of Avaykt Bap-Dada.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:If you believe that true Father is prajapita brahma(Ram--VD according to PBKs) and we have to follow him, then why it is taught in AK that "do not follow Shankar". ( i presume that prajapita and Shankar are one and the same as per PBKs)
Dear Shivsena Bhai

This is about the role of Shankar the destroyer i would expect... ShivBaba has said, that He gets destruction done through the one who is beyond the effects of sin. This is a role only Shankar can play, so we shouldn't try to emulate it ourselves. We should become sweet like the mother part played by Father Shiv through Brahma Baba, and incorporeal like the Father part, played through Prajapita. But as per the teachings of AK... the part of Prajapita and Shankar, are both played through the body of Ram.

"Actually Shankar doesn’t have that much role. Destruction has to take place indeed. The Father causes destruction through the one to whom sin is not attached. If you say that God causes destruction, then He would become guilty." [Mu 30.04.75]

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear roy Bhai and pbk brothers.

Can you please share your views, as to why Brahma baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) became avaykt on 18th jan 1969 and why 18 jan is known as "smriti-divas(day of rememberence) so samarthy-divas".

shivsena.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Can you please share your views, as to why Brahma baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) became avaykt on 18th jan 1969 and why 18 jan is known as "smriti-divas(day of rememberence) so samarthy-divas".
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I am not quite sure what you're looking for here, so i'll state what i think is an obvious answer.

Brahma Baba became Avyakt because he died of a heart attack, and as he had taken 84 births; he has since only had a subtle body through which to complete his studies, and serve. Once he completes his studies and becomes karmateet, the subtle body will be shed.

I don't think there should be a day of remembrance for Brahma Baba, as he is an effort maker soul like the rest of us, and will be for a few more years yet... But this day is celebrated out of attachment by the BKs.

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
Brahma Baba became Avyakt because he died of a heart attack, and as he had taken 84 births; he has since only had a subtle body through which to complete his studies, and serve. Once he completes his studies and becomes karmateet, the subtle body will be shed.
Roy
Is this explanation given in any Murli or Vani.....or is it the explanation of Baba Dixit which the PBKs have accepted without questioning.

In Murlis, it is said that once you become karmatit avaykt farishta, then the padayee(study) ends, and you say that DL is still studying after leaving the body and acquiring a subtle body.
I just fail to understand this contradiction.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Is this explanation given in any Murli or Vani.....or is it the explanation of Baba Dixit which the PBKs have accepted without questioning.
In Murlis, it is said that once you become karmatit avaykt farishta, then the padayee(study) ends, and you say that DL is still studying after leaving the body and acquiring a subtle body. I just fail to understand this contradiction.
Dear Shivsena Bhai,

This explanation is given by ShivBaba, but it is also backed up by the Murli...

"Even ghosts come and enter. However, that is a (human) soul, isn’t it (not the Supreme Soul)? When the ghost performs its task, then the part of that soul (in whose body the ghost has entered, e.g. Dadi Gulzar) comes to a halt.” [Mu 12.07.73]

"Advance Party is doing service by transforming the corporeal body (nar to Narayan), but the role of some (souls) continues till the end through the corporeal and also the subtle form. What is your role? Does anyone have a role in the Avance Party? Does anyone have a role of service through the subtle body (Antahvaahak sharir)? Both have different importance (corporeal and subtle bodied souls). It's not a question of first or second. It's the importance of variety role (as both are required). The task of the Advance Party is also not less important. I had told that they are preparing their own plans zestfully. They are well known even there (in Farrukhabad, UP)." [Av 25.01.80]

"Many children are going in advance. One should not feel bad. They will go and receive. Time is also required to receive. Mother(Mama) and Father(Brahma Baba) must depart first, is not it (to play their roles in the Advance Party, through their subtle bodies)?" [Mu 27.02.73]

"I (Shiv) enter in this body. This is the permanent Chariot (Prajapita Brahma, who will be in corporeal form until the end). He(Shiv) never enters into anyone else at all (once the role of Father re-commences, in 1969) . Yes, sometimes Mama(Om Radhe Saraswati) and sometimes (Brahma)Baba can enter in the children to render help (via their subtle bodies)." [Mu 08.01.75]

"Not that Mama and Baba(Radhe & Krishna) have become complete(karmateet). The complete stage will be achieved (by both of them) only in the end (before the start of Mahabharata War of the outside world). Presently nobody can call himself complete." [Mu 14.11.78]

"This (Brahma Baba) has also not become complete. Until he attains the Karmateet stage, I (Shiv) shall continue to teach (through Shankar). You will also continue to study and teach." [Mu 26.06.75]

"When this study ends (for Brahma Baba first of all... then), you will attain the Karmateet stage numberwise." [Mu 08.10.73]

"When Baba(Brahma-DL) reaches the Karmateet stage (first of all... then) you children will also attain this stage... but this Karmateet stage will be achieved only in the end." [Mu 03.05.73]

"The rehearsal (or shooting process of the Confluence Age) goes on till you (Brahma Baba-Krishna) attain the karmateet stage (first of all at the end - then the Mahabharata war of the outside world commences)." [Mu 22.06.70]

"Until his(Prajapita's or Shankar's) body is there, you (Brahma Baba Krishna) have to sip the nectar of knowledge (through him). When you (Brahma Baba) attain the karmateet stage (first of all at the end - Brahma so Vishnu) the war will begin (in the outside world)." [Mu 19.11.72.]

"Supreme Soul Shiv through Prajapita(Brahma), transforms night of Brahma into Day of Brahma." [Mu 27.02.74]

"Now it's Brahma's night. So it is night for Brahma(Baba-DL) also, is not it? Then, when he becomes Vishnu (at the end), it will be day." [Mu 15.10.77]

"The destruction (Mahabharata War of the outside world) will begin, when the knowledge is completed (firstly for Brahma Baba - Brahma so Vishnu)." [Mu 09.03.78]

"When the numberwise Karmateet stage is achieved (firstly by Brahma Baba), the war (of the outside world) will also begin." [Mu 22.06.75]

"When the Karmateet stage is achieved (by Brahma Baba - Brahma so Vishnu), the Yagya shall end." [Mu 07.11.73]

"Now nobody has become a complete flower. That is the Karmateet stage or (complete) soul conscious (or bodiless) stage. That will be achieved only in the end." [Mu 08.10.78]

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
This explanation is given by ShivBaba, but it is also backed up by the Murli...

"Even ghosts come and enter. However, that is a (human) soul, isn’t it (not the Supreme Soul)? When the ghost performs its task, then the part of that soul (in whose body the ghost has entered, e.g. Dadi Gulzar) comes to a halt.” [Mu 12.07.73]

Roy

In one of the converstaions i had with Baba Dixit, he said that ghost souls enter only in weak souls....so i do not understand how the ghost of DL enters the Chariot of omnipotent God Shiva...also it is never said in Murlis that ''son(Krishna) enters the Father''...it is always said that ''Father enters the son''(Krishna).
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:In one of the converstaions i had with Baba Dixit, he said that ghost souls enter only in weak souls....so i do not understand how the ghost of DL enters the Chariot of omnipotent God Shiva...also it is never said in Murlis that ''son(Krishna) enters the Father''...it is always said that ''Father enters the son''(Krishna).
In general terms it is weak(body conscious) souls that ghosts enter...

"Every organ must be baked in the fire of Yoga, then nobody will be able to attack. If there is any looseness anywhere, if there is looseness in any organ, then impure souls can enter. Those impure souls are also very powerful. That power of Maya is no lesser. One must be very careful about this.” [Av 18.05.69]

In the case of Brahma Baba Krishna though, there is no attack taking place... as the true mother, and first child Prince of the Golden Age; he is of course going to be allowed to enter Shankar to play that role(mother) through him, and to complete his studies... This is why there is the remembrance of Ardhanarishwar, the Lord who is half woman on the path of Bhakti, plus the crescent moon is shown on the forehead of Shankar.

"Father (Shiv) takes the support of (Prajapita)Brahma's body. He has to come in Bharat(Prajapita Brahma) only (to play the role of Father, or the Sun of Knowledge from 1976). Father's birth (or revelation) is also in Bharat(Prajapita-Ram's body) only. Brahma(Baba-DL) is also in Bharat(Prajapita-Ram's body) only (after his death in 1969)." [Mu 27.07.73]

"The Father(Shiv) does not give sorrow to anybody. Father(Shiv) always gives happiness. The one(Brahma Baba-DL) who gives sorrow is born (or revealed) in Bharat(Prajapita-Ram's body), and the One (Father Shiv) who give happiness is also born (revealed) in Bharat(Prajapita-Ram's body). Bharatwasis (Confluence Age Brahmins) celebrate Shiv-Jayanti, but do not understand its meaning." [Mu 08.12.01]

"Both Baap(Ram) and Dada(Brahma Baba Krishna) are combined. Twins are born (revealed from 1969), isn’t it? Both their roles are combined (mother and Father; which is illustrated or remembered in Bhakti-marg, as Ardhanarishvar; the Lord who is half woman, who is said to be a living idol of the path of the household)." [Av 15.06.72]

"Do not be afraid; Backbone BapDada, will be revealed through some person(Prajapita-Ram) when the time comes; and to some Brahmins(co-operative seed souls), He is being revealed even now." [Av 16.01.75]

"Who is this Prajapita(Ram), who is also Mother and Father of all? Since ShivBaba is only Father of all souls. This Brahma(Baba-Krishna-DL) is child of ShivBaba as well as wife of ShivBaba. And this Prajapita(Ram), is both Father and Mother of all. Who is this soul? [Mu 11.12.01]

Also, until Krishna becomes complete, no-one becomes complete.

"When (Brahma)Baba(Krishna) reaches the Karmateet stage (first of all... then) you children will also attain this stage... But this Karmateet stage will be achieved only in the end." [Mu 03.05.73]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
Also, until Krishna becomes complete, no-one becomes complete.
Dear roy Bhai.

So according to you, Krishna(incomplete farishta) at present is teaching avaykt Vanis to make BKs-PBKs into complete farishtas....but Murlis say that Krishna is 16 degree pure devta (it is never said in Murlis that Krishna is farishta)....so how come PBKs believe differently from the Murlis.

Also if incomplete Krishna is teaching us to become complete farishta through avaykt Vanis, then what is Baba Dixit teaching PBKs through Ak ?? ...what is the purpose of two studies(one by son Krishna and another by Father Ram) going on simultaneously. Can you please explain.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:So according to you, Krishna(incomplete farishta) at present is teaching avaykt Vanis to make BKs-PBKs into complete farishtas....but Murlis say that Krishna is 16 degree pure devta(it is never said in Murlis that Krishna is farishta)....so how come PBKs believe differently.
Also if incomplete Krishna is teaching us to become complete farishta through avaykt Vanis, then what is Baba Dixit teaching PBKs through Ak ?? ....what is the purpose of two studies(one by son Krishna and another by Father Ram) going on simultaneously. Can you please explain.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I shall explain how i presently understand this situation....

The soul of Krishna Brahma Baba does not become a deity until after 2036, and then through re-birth; because he doesn't have a body of his own at the end of the Confluence Age. Thus the title of 16 degree pure devta refers to him, as Confluence Age Krishna or Ram, is not confined by a measurement in terms of the moons fullness; as he plays the part of the Sun of Knowledge, the source of the light that illuminates the moon. Whether Krishna Brahma Baba can be considered a true angel is questionable imo; because Angel means King of the physical body according to the Murli, and he lacks the body that would qualify him for this title. What we do know is Krishna Brahma Baba becomes Vishnu at the end, and one of the 5 souls that make up the two forms of Vishnu, that finally establish the Golden Age in practical form.

"Angels mean kings of the physical body." [Av 05.02.09]

“Father (Shiv) alone establishes the pure family cult after coming down on earth. That is why four arms have been shown for Vishnu - Parvati(Sita) with Shankar(Ram), and Saraswati(Radhe) with Brahma(Krishna).” [Mu 23.01.90]

It is also my understanding that the true mother Krishna Brahma Baba, entered Dadi Gulzar out of attachment for the BK children, as the true mother would in these circumstances. This in reality has been a vital factor in keeping the BK Yagya alive, as without some sort of spiritual guidance and continuity, it could not have survived so long imo. But things have gotten steadily more tamopradhan since 1969, as ShivBaba is no longer in the BK Yagya to hold things in check... The Bhakti practices of the BKs have become more and more tamopradhan, such that the BK Dadis are literally worshipped as gods and gurus, which is the very definition of Ravanraj. So although Brahma Baba is playing an important role, he is not actually making anyone an angel through his narrations... one can only become a Complete Angel through the teachings and remembrance of ShivBaba, a part played through Prajapita-Ram from the beginning of the Purushottam Sangamyug that commenced in 1976... Thus any soul who doesn't know or recognise the role of Father, cannot become a complete Karmateet Angel at the end, however much they study and follow Brahma Baba's narrations. Sister Vedanti herself who becomes Confluence Age Lakshmi, cannot become complete until she recognises the Father, and studies the Advance Knowledge He teaches.

"All of you also ask do you not, when and how will God’s revelation take place? They have reached the sound up to Brahma Kumaris, but who is teaching the Brahma Kumaris? Who is the Bestower for the Brahma Kumaris and Brahma Kumars? You now have to bring the time close, and bring about the completion. Who is going to bring the completion close? Each of you (PBK or Pandava)children consider yourselves to be the instruments for this, do you not? Together with Himself, the Father has given you (PBK)children this responsibility. Son shows Father. When some of you know the Father, what happened when you came to know the Father? You (PBK foreigner souls) recognised Him, you knew Him, and having become His children, you claimed a right to the inheritance(nar to Narayan in this very birth). Now, there should be a queue formed of the souls who will claim their (direct)inheritance (of jeevanmukti in this very birth)." [Av 15.03.10]

Shri Krishna(Brahma Baba) cannot be called Vrikshapati(master or husband of the world tree). The Supreme Father (Shiv, via the) Supreme (human effort maker) Soul (Prajapita-Ram) is the seed-like creator of the human world. Krishna(Brahma Baba) cannot be called the creator (because he is the first class creation, the creation of Prajapita-Ram). He is always a human being with deity-like virtues." [Mu 22.02.98]

“Father (Shiv) alone establishes the pure family cult after coming down on earth (in the body of the permanent Chariot, Prajapita-Ram).” [Mu 23.01.90]

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: But things have gotten steadily more tamopradhan since 1969, as ShivBaba is no longer in the BK Yagya to hold things in check... The Bhakti practices of the BKs have become more and more tamopradhan, such that the BK Dadis are literally worshipped as gods and gurus, which is the very definition of Ravanraj.
Roy
Is the same shooting of Ravan-rajya not happening in the seed world (pbk family), where all PBKs are also becoming tamopradhan and worshipping one dehdhari guru as personified God.....Can you not see the difference in PBKs in the beginning in 1990's and now in 2012 !! (at the fag end of Kaliyugi shooting)...(you will have to come to India to experience this)....first in 1990's, the so called mat-pita of Advance Party were together in Kampil and children would go to meet them them jubiliantly.....now in 2012 mat-pita are seperated and the children have become confused and depressed and the newcomers do not know who are their spiritual mat-pita and they are unaware that they are just meeting a dehdhari guru, who is giving his own clarifications(manmat) of Murlis.....many PBKs have left the pbk Yagya because of all the unsavoury happenings in the last decade, and you still claim that PBKs are not undergoing the same fate as BKs.

Let all PBKs seriously ask themselves one question: "Are we in Ram-rajya or are we in Ravan-rajya" ??....if they feel that they are in Ram-rajya, then where is the peace-prosperity-unity in the pbk family under one mat-pita.....if not, then they are also in Ravan-rajya (however subtle) just as the bk world and the outside world.....there is no third possibility.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Is the same shooting of Ravan-rajya not happening in the seed world (pbk family), where all PBKs are also becoming tamopradhan and worshipping one dehdhari guru as personified God.....Can you not see the difference in PBKs in the beginning in 1990's and now in 2012 !! (at the fag end of Kaliyugi shooting)...(you will have to come to India to experience this)....first in 1990's, the so called mat-pita of Advance Party were together in Kampil and children would go to meet them them jubiliantly.....now in 2012 mat-pita are seperated and the children have become confused and depressed and the newcomers do not know who are their spiritual mat-pita and they are unaware that they are just meeting a dehdhari guru, who is giving his own clarifications(manmat) of Murlis.....many PBKs have left the pbk Yagya because of all the unsavoury happenings in the last decade, and you still claim that PBKs are not undergoing the same fate as BKs.

Let all PBKs seriously ask themselves one question: "Are we in Ram-rajya or are we in Ravan-rajya" ??....if they feel that they are in Ram-rajya, then where is the peace-prosperity-unity in the pbk family under one mat-pita.....if not, then they are also in Ravan-rajya (however subtle) just as the bk world and the outside world.....there is no third possibility.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

The difference between the BK Yagya and the PBK Yagya is ShivBaba... The BK Yagya is Ravan's kingdom because it is the kingdom of many opinions, of many human gurus... and the shooting of omnipresence and many other Bhakti practices have been going on since 1969. In the PBK kingdom there is only One opinion; that of Prajapita Brahma, through whom Father Shiv speaks. It is true that within the PBK Yagya, individual souls are shooting both ravanraj and ramraj, depending upon their recognition and faith in the part of the Father... and apart from one soul only; the soul of Ram, this faith fluctuates numberwise within each one. ShivBaba Himself has spoken that each one will go through the 4 phases of degradation whilst being a yogi... but imo, this does not mean the soul itself becomes more degraded whilst studying advanced knowledge. Yes, the enthusiasm may dwindle because of the ongoing battle with Maya in the subject of remembrance... but this does not indicate the soul is going backwards; it just means the battle with Maya gets more difficult as the remembrance becomes more intense... As baba has said: It's not like going to your aunty's house.

"Those who know Father(Shiv through the form of Prajapita-Ram) and love him are called Pandavas(PBKs). Those who do not love Father(Shiv's part, of intense Sun of Advance Knowledge, played through Prajapita-Ram) are called Kauravas. [Mu 25.12.68; 25.12.70]

"Now Ram(ShivBaba creating Ramraj) and Ravana(kingdom of many opinions), both communities are present. All these are present at the Confluence Age." [Mu 26.04.74]

"Those who do not know ShivBaba(Father Shiv's role through Shankar), are the Kauravas." [Mu 31.03.72]

"There (in the Kuarava Kingdom of Ravan) you receive many directions. Here (in the PBK or Pandava Kingdon of Ram) you receive only one direction. This is
a wonderful direction." [Mu 14.02.04]

It has occured to me whilst posting the Murli points above, that they are definately illustrating the difference between the BK and the PBK Yagya on one level... but that they can also be applied to the souls within the PBK Yagya too, on a more subtle level; as each one becomes either a Pandav or Kaurav, depending upon their level of faith in the part of Father, in any given moment or period of time.

In relation to your point about mata-pita... here is an interesting point on the subject...

"The main role is certainly that of the hero-heroine(Ram & Krishna)... There is the couple (Jodi) of mother and Father, isn’t it? This is a game of couples, the path of household (pravrittimarg)... but the couple (jodi) of ShivBaba is wonderful... They are called Brahma-Saraswati(Baba-Mama), but they are not a couple (during the Confluence Age). Actually, even Shankar-Parvati(Ram-Sita) can’t be called a couple (until they get married at the end of the Confluence Age)." [Mu 01.03.88]

I think what ShivBaba is saying here, is that the hero-heroine combination that is remembered as representative of the household path, on the path of Bhakti, is Ardhanarishwar; i.e. Ram & Krishna's souls, in the body of Prajapita. This is the the true mat-pita combination of the household path, during the Purushottam Confluence Age; that began in 1976. It is a combination also known as BapDada.

"Who is this Prajapita, who is also Mother and Father of all? Since ShivBaba is only Father of all souls... this Brahma(Baba-Krishna-DL) is child of ShivBaba as well as wife of ShivBaba... and this Prajapita(Brahma), is both Father and Mother of all. Who is this soul (through whom the part of Ardhanarishwar, the Lord who is half woman is played; the one who is said to be a living idol of the path of the household)?" [Mu 11.12.01]

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:

I think what ShivBaba is saying here, is that the hero-heroine combination that is remembered as representative of the household path, on the path of Bhakti, is Ardhanarishwar; i.e. Ram & Krishna's souls, in the body of Prajapita. This is the the true mat-pita combination of the household path, during the Purushottam Confluence Age; that began in 1976. It is a combination also known as BapDada.

Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

So the whole debate is about who is ruhani mat-pita ie ardh-nari-ishwar....you feel it is two souls combined(Ram+Krishna) and i feel that it is no. 1 shivshakti(shiv+Mama) combined .....according to the first avaykt Vani, the end slogan is going to be "Bharat-mata shivshakti avtaar"....so let us wait till the future revelation to see who is correct.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:So the whole debate is about who is ruhani mat-pita ie ardh-nari-ishwar....you feel it is two souls combined(Ram+Krishna) and i feel that it is no. 1 shivshakti(shiv+Mama) combined .....according to the first avaykt Vani, the end slogan is going to be "Bharat-mata shivshakti avtaar"....so let us wait till the future revelation to see who is correct.
Dear Shivsena Bhai

Thank you for breaking down the word Ardh-nari-ishwar... it hadn't occured to me! But yes, we will have to wait and see who is correct in their opinion.

As far as the slogan goes, i believe that it applies to Sister Vedanti at the end, when she becomes aware of the Father, and imbibes advance knowledge.

"The last slogan, "Bharat Mata(Sita-Lakshmi) shakti avatar" is sung... Now the avaykt part is of shakti, when everyone(108) stablises in the shakti form, then all (of you) put together will show wonders (to the Brahmin world first of all)... If everyone stablises in the shakti form, then your lost bhakts (devotees of the Brahmin world), will come in front of you like a magnet... it will not take much time." [Av 18.05.69]

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: As far as the slogan goes, i believe that it applies to Sister Vedanti at the end, when she becomes aware of the Father, and imbibes Advanced Knowledge.
Roy

There is no way that Vedanti can ever be revealed as Lakshmi, as Lakshmi in Bhakti-scriptures is always shown pressing the feet of Vishnu(meaning matching of sanskars)....Vedanti has been opposing Baba Dixit's advance knowledge right from the beginning and her sanskars do not match with that of Baba Dixit....sanskars matching is done during the shooting period and pairing is done at the end accordingly....so one soul who has not matched his sanskars with his future partner during the shooting period cannot come and claim the Lakshmi status with so called Vishnu in the end.....so the two can never come together and become a harmonic couple to set an example for the Vishnu clan.... PBKs who are waiting for Vedanti to come as Lakshmi in the end, will be a dis-appointed lot in the near future, when they come to know that Vedanti is not Lakshmi and the real Lakshmi-Saraswati-durga is no. 1 shivshakti Mama.(tridevi combined below)...there is only one devi ie adi-shakti jagdamba who takes 9 forms....this is also said by Baba Dixit in cds.

mamma as tri-devi.jpg
mamma as tri-devi.jpg (44.69 KiB) Viewed 11696 times
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all truth-seeking PBKs.

Sharing a very important Vani point:

Av. Vani 18-1-87: "निराकार बाप भी अव्यक्त ब्रह्मा बाप के द्वारा मिलन मानते हैं . निराकार को भी यह फरिश्तों की महफ़िल अति-प्रिय लगती है ."
"Nirakaar Bap bhi avaykt Brahma Bap ke dwara milan manate hain. Nirakaar ko bhi yeh Farishton ki mehfil ati-priya lagti hai."

["Incorporeal Father(Shiv) also meets the children through avaykt Brahma(Mama). Incorporeal Father also likes this company of angels very much."]

The above Vani clearly antagonises the teachings of adv-Gyan, which teaches that Incorporeal Father Shiv meets children only through the supposed Chariot of Veerendra Dev Dixit. This point also raises doubt about who is avaykt Brahma and whether Lekhraj Kirpalani-Brahma is really entering Veerendra Dev Dixit as is supposed by PBKs.
If avaykt Brahma is Lekhraj Kirpalani and he is really entering Virendra Dev Dixit(as taught by adv-Gyan), then the above point should not have been narrated by Lekhraj Kirpalani-Brahma through Gulzar Dadi.

The above point should be asked to Virendra Dev Dixit in discussion sessions, to see what answer he gives.
shivsena.