New Age: Who will marry whom?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

New Age: Who will marry whom?

Post by satyaprakash »

When this age ends all the non-PBKs will die. Then, of the PBKs who remain, x Bramhakumaris will marry x Bramha kumars and each couple will produce 1 boy and 1 girl. This is what we hear from PBKs. x may equal 1.25 lakhs or 2.5 lakhs or some such figure. Now some questions:
1. Now the number of female PBKs exceed male PBK by many folds. How will each PBK women marry a PBK man? Will each man marry many women? Then above equations will fail? If you do not like the word 'marry' use some other word.
2. How the matching will be done and who will conduct the marriage?
3. How the children will be born?
4. Will all PBKs be of same age? What about 8 year old girls and 80 year old widows? Every one will get a match?
5. Will every one become young immediately?
6. will Virendra Dev Dixit baba be in this loop? Or will he become bapsamaan and watch every thing?
7. What will happen to the current husband or current wife who may not be a PBK? Will the current wife be happy that her non-pbk husband died and run to get a new match of fresh PBK?
Satya.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: New Age: Who will marry whom?

Post by Roy »

These are legitimate questions Bhai; but as a total non-believer, why do you even care?
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

i wast thinking that at first glance, presented like this, such theory indeed seem very stupid and superficial, but it must be entirely possible that giving birth can be controlled and also it could be possible change of sex through change of hormons.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

sita wrote:... but it must be entirely possible that giving birth can be controlled and also it could be possible change of sex through change of hormons.
Absolutely Bhai! Once the soul is pure, and all negative influences are removed from the world, the 5 elements will bend to its will. Also, there will be no 8 year olds around in 2036, in the heaven-ramraj of the Confluence Age. A soul has to recognise Father Shiv in the body of Prajapita-Ram, in order to survive at this time... but Father Shiv will have long left this earth by 2036... many more years than 8.

Roy
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote:Also, there will be no 8 year olds around in 2036, in the heaven-ramraj of the Confluence Age. A soul has to recognise Father Shiv in the body of Prajapita-Ram, in order to survive at this time..
sita wrote:it could be possible change of sex through change of hormons.
First the PBKs release a ridiculous illogical story-their gnan- as in my first post here. You do not have proper answers to any questions. You have to keep telling more funny stories like the above. How long are you going to go on like this?
Satya.
Roy

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:You have to keep telling more funny stories like the above. How long are you going to go on like this?
Until you get tired of asking empty questions, for which you have no interest in the responses.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

First the PBKs release a ridiculous illogical story-their gnan- as in my first post here. You do not have proper answers to any questions. You have to keep telling more funny stories like the above. How long are you going to go on like this?
Yes, brother. Why are you scolding us? If we are ridiculous and illogical, why are you scolding us for this, we will bear the consequences of this. What is your concern? You know very well that we don't have answers. How can we have answers, when the whole knowledge is ridiculous. You can only expect more illogical and rudiculous answers from us. If you like to mock at us you can go on.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I am always interested to know the Advance Knowledge position, as it is, even if it does appear unreasonable or inconsistent.

Surely if it is the truth, there is no need to be defensive about it?
sita

Post by sita »

It is possible i have been overdefensive. I too dream of time when there will be no need for defense.

I think these 4,5 lakhs will be created in a long distance of time, and not all of a sudden so i don't think all PBKs will be of the same age. Maybe it is possible that these couples are there amongst others, when the whole world is still there.

I don't think there will be some official ceremony like marriage. There will be no ceremonies at all for any occasion. Every day will be like festival, but there will be no such thing like marriage.

It is possible matches to be of similar age, there is supposed to be some similarity, between them in their effort. I don't know how far the unlimited meaning can be applied, because age in Gyan is a matter of maturity in knowledge. Whoever is mature in knowledge is old, it is not about the age of the body. It is said that there is no relationship of husband and wife, they are like brother and sister and brother and sister are brother and sister by birth. Again is it about phisical birth or birth of knowledge? If our aim is to develop soul-coniousness, this includes many births of the soul and realization about its part, where, with whom have i played a part, so with practice one will be able to realize his match for many births in the past.

As there will be variety in status and position, it is possible there is variety in a way of getting "married". Maybe there will be one way for the first couple, the royal way, but it is possible that there are also other ways. It is also said that those who are from the royal family have children according to the rules, one boy and one girl, but amongst the subjects they have more children. I don't know how far this is also valid for these 4,5 lakhs or is it valid for the time later, becuase it is said that 2,25 laks give birth to 2,25 lakhs.

I think these topics are avoided for safety reasons because someone may start looking for his match in the name of Gyan and this will change his vision towards others in the family and this may bring some harm. It is said that there are such who say that this is my mother this is my aunt, they translate realtionships we know from the lokik world in the brahmin family as if these are some relationships we have had with these souls in past lives. I am not aware how is one to recognize such relationships, but even if these are indeed so, there are also said to be some golden, silver, copper and iron chains who bound us and don't let us be free. It is said that nothing of this world will be there in that world, in respect to relationships.

It is said children will be born through the power of vibration. In the Golden Age they are born through the power of the vison, of love making through the eyes or through the mouth. But it is also said that the organ of lust will also be there, but there will be no feeling for it. It is not that there will not be lust there, otherwise how will they meet, but the energy will go upwards instead of downwards. The Confluence Age is said to be the age when one attains highest stage when there is unity between Lakshmi and Narayan with their vibration, with their thoughts, that is entirely supersensual. Later this stage falls down to the level of love through meeting through the eyes, then lower to the level of shoulders etc. and after Copper Age the brashtachar, the using of low organs start. Untill the end of the iron age all has become totally engaged in thinking only about low organs.

I have not heard about becoming young. There is mention about rejuvination and staying in ice, but i don't know details. I think that the natural process of aging of matter cannot be reversed, but the matter itself, when pure, probably ages in different way than we know. It is said that there is no sorrow, there is no illness. The body has limited lifespan, but somehow old ages does not bring sorrow, there probably will not be dementia, difficulties with walking, artrite etc.
Roy

Post by Roy »

The one thing you mentioned sita Bhai, that i am not yet sure of, is what happens in the rejuvenation process, in terms of the physical age we attain as a result. We have a lifespan of somewhere between 150-200 years to begin with in the Golden Age, but what age do we become after our rejuvention in 2036. My first instinct was that it would be what ever age we were physically before rejuvenation... so that if you were 50 in 2036, your physical age would remain the same, and you would have another 100-150 years of life left in this first birth. However, on learning that our partners in the Golden Age, are infact our twin siblings, after we begin to be re-born through the womb in our second births; this would appear to be wrong, as we will have to die and be reborn at similar times. Also, when we are matched at the end(2036), our partner will be based on karmic compatibilty, but our ages may vary by some amount. Thus my feeling now is, that the rejuvenation process probably results in us all attaining a similar physical age no matter what age we have reached by 2036; but as you have mentioned, the rejuvenation process will be staggered, as the 450, 000 survivors of the nuclear war, return to their bodies over a period of time.

I have posted quite a few Murli points below, but it is worth wading through them all imo; because together as a whole, they paint a pretty clear overall picture of the end of the Confluence and Iron Ages, and the beginning of the Golden Age.

"There(in the Golden Age), in the beginning(2036 onwards), there will be 9-10 lakhs(900,000+ deity souls) on the entire Earth." [Mu 10.03.75]

"It takes approximately 50 (to 60) years time(from the beginning of Purushotam Sangamyug, in 1976) for the destruction of Iron Age and establishment of Golden Age(in 2036). Some souls(450, 000) remain after this(i.e. survive final world destruction). Then they establish their Kingdom afresh(giving birth to the next 450,000 deity souls, over a period of years; eventually bringing the Golden Age population, up to 900,000)." [Mu 11.02.73]

"I(Shiv) come (in the form of the Father, Teacher, Satguru) at the purshottam Sangamyug of every cycle(commencing in 1976). In 50-60 years(from 1976 to 2036), Father(in the body of Prajapita-Ram-Baba Dixit) comes and teaches(advance knowledge to) His children." [Mu 8.09.68]

"In this Purushottam Sangamyug only, you (true Brahmins or PBKs) become this(Lakshmi-Narayan). With the power of Yoga, you are becoming so golden. Both soul and body become golden(pure in this very birth - nar to Narayan)." [Mu 14.10.74]

"These(Brahma-Saraswati) also know that we are going to become Lakshmi-Narayan(of the Confluence Age). We are going to be Ram-Sita." [Mu 25.05.72]

"Actually, Brahma(Ram)-Saraswati(Sita) are not Mama(Radhe)-Baba(Krishna). [Mu 21.07.77]

"At the number one position are the Lakshmi-Narayan(Ram-Sita of the Confluence Age) who were the masters of the World(6-7 billion). They too have to take 84 births. The one who is the highest new man in the human world, along with the new man, a new woman is also required." [Mu 21.12.73]

"Although someone may be a millionaire here, but they are still sad, because their body cannot be rejuvenated. Your body is rejuvenated(after final world destruction, in 2036)." [Mu 28.01.73]

"Everyone has to shed their body at their own time(this implies a staggered process, not the time of final destruction in 2036, when most will have no choice in the matter). You souls know that you will take your next birth in the kingdom. "I will become a prince." The soul knows this and therefore sheds a body and takes another(this is the natural process of the Golden Age). Even a snake has a soul. It would say: I am shedding one skin and taking another; at some time even that will shed its body and become a baby snake again(i.e. after final destruction, there will be a staggered process, where 450,000 souls of the Sun Dynasty, will return from the Soul World to their old costumes, that have been preserved in ice created during the nuclear winter; to then become rejuvenated in the pure new world, just like the process of a snake shedding its old skin. However; these rejuvenated costumes will of course eventually have to be completely disgarded; and these souls will then take re-birth through the womb in the Golden Age, as a Prince or Princess). Children do take birth. Everyone has to take rebirth(through the womb, at some point)." [Mu 04.02.09]

"In the case of snakes, there is no question of rebirth. It sheds the old skin and gets a new skin. Similarly, you too have to change over(Father Shiv is describing the process, that will take place in the bodies of the 450,000 karmateet souls of the Sun Dynasty, who are those who recognised the part of Father, played through Prajapita-Ram in the Confluence Age. After final nuclear destruction in 2036; all the impure souls of the world, have returned to the Soul World... thus allowing the 5 elements of nature, to become totally pure... which of course includes, the bodies of the pure karmateet souls, who will return to them, after a brief visit to the Soul World)." [Mu 27.7.77]

"Father sits and explains the meaning. Just as a snake sheds its old skin, on its own; it doesn't leave one body and enter another. Only the snake is an example of changing skin. It can see the shedding of its skin, just as a person undresses. The snake also leaves the skin and gets a new one. The snake remains alive(just as 450,000 Karmateet Sun Dynasty souls will, after the final nuclear world destruction in 2036; whereafter, their bodies can finally transform, to become satopradhan or pure)." [Mu 18.07.70]

"Actually, Radha-Krishna(of the Golden Age) are Prince-Princess. They are siblings. He(Krishna-Dada Lekhraj) cannot be called Radha's(Mama Saraswati's) husband. [Mu 10.12.72]

"In the Golden Age, you were brother-sisters. There was no other relation(no marriages). [Mu 04.05.74]

"Conscious(reason) says, first male child's soul should enter(the womb). First male(Krishna) and later(shortly afterwards) female(Radhe) will take birth(they will be twins, born to Lakshmi-Narayan/Ram-Sita of the Confluence Age)." [no date at present]

"There will not be so many relationships(in the Golden Age) of uncle, brother-in-law, nephew etc. Relationships will be very light(pure and very few). [Mu 12.10.74]

“Father(Shiv) alone establishes the pure family cult after coming down on earth. That is why four arms have been shown for Vishnu - Parvati(Sita) with Shankar(Ram), and Saraswati(Radhe) with Brahma(Krishna).” (Ram & Sita will become the physical parents of Radhe & Krishna in the beginning of the Golden Age, in 2036) [Mu 23.01.90]"

"Krishna's(Ram's-Baba Dixit) Kingdom(Sun Dynasty) is different, and Radha's(Sita's-BK Sister Vedanti) Kingdom(Moon Dynasty of Brahma Baba) is different, then they got engaged(at the end of the Confluence Age, after Shiv Shankar has been revealed to the world). Krishna(Confluence Age Ram) and Radha(Confluence Age Sita) were not siblings(brother and sister like Radhe-Krishna of Golden Age). Do brothers and sisters get married to each other?" [Mu 3.11.77]

Ram & Sita become their(Radhe-Krishna's) best servant and maid servant(i.e. physical parents who bring them up in the Golden Age). [Mu 07.06.76]

"Some souls will become first class servants and maid servants also. First class servants and maid servants will look after Krishna. Ram too has to become the servant and maid servant of Lakshmi-Narayan(Radhe-Krishna of the Golden Age), because Lakshmi-Narayan passed(in the beginning of Yagya) whereas he(Ram) failed(in the beginning, in his 83rd birth)." [Mu 3.05.73]

Unlimited Father is the servant of unlimited children. Bodily Father(as in Ram) is also a servant (for his bodily children, Golden Aged Radhe-Krishna), is not it? [Mu 5.02.68]

N.B. The parts of the Murli points in brackets are based on the teachings of Advance Knowledge.

Roy
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Why rejuvenation when no sex is involved in child making? Why men and women at all? Why sex organs? There can be uni-sex beings- Zombies going around the frightful world!
Why brother and sister all? How marriage is possible? Is there any connection in all this? Is it not a mass of confusion in spite of numerous ak quotes?
Satya.
Roy

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Is it not a mass of confusion in spite of numerous ak quotes?
I am sorry you find it confusing Bhai!
sita

Post by sita »

Why rejuvenation when no sex is involved in child making? Why men and women at all? Why sex organs? There can be uni-sex beings- Zombies going around the frightful world!
Why Brother and Sister all? How marriage is possible? Is there any connection in all this? Is it not a mass of confusion in spite of numerous ak quotes?
Satya.
It is a matter of internal change of mentality. Body is the same, it is an instrument, but it depends on our metality how we use it. Relationships are the same, but whithin these relationships, based on our vision and attitude, emotions and the give and take change.

Brother and sister means relationship of pure love. Brother and sister are male and female, they can live together but not have dirty attitude towards one another and maintain pure attitude towards one another. The saying goes that the Bk changes husband and wife into brother and sister. But if we develop consiousness of a soul, we see one another as soul brother, this is the true spiritual love, because even amongs brothers and sisters relationship of vice can arise.

It is also said brother and sister, or brother and brother because of having one and the same spiritual mother and Father.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Does the male still need a penis to insert it into the female and does he need to produce DNA (sperm), or will his biology be more like a female?

I remember Murlis saying there is basically no difference except the females' hair is longer. This suggests to me the males have no external pipework and will they sit down to urinate (if they urinate at all)*.

This is a problem because if procreation does not include sperm, then only one of DNA sets will be passed down for 2,500 years, the female side. 50% of deities will basically be redundant.

Why then do they need males at all? Why not just have female beings?

*(I remember one Brahma Kumari sister telling us that deities had no excretory organs at all because they were perfect, and their diet was perfect, so they had no need to. She claimed they only ate enough to stay alive, with no waste left over.)
Roy

Post by Roy »

These are all good questions, and ones i have asked myself also.
fluffy bunny wrote:Does the male still need a penis to insert it into the female and does he need to produce DNA (sperm), or will his biology be more like a female?
The biology of males and females will continue to be different of course, as the very term male and female denotes this. However, there won't be such a big difference as there is now, because body consciousness over the years, has polarised the roles of males and females and thus their biology to some extent. For one thing. males won't grow beards in the Golden and Silver Ages. The males will probably keep a vestige of their sex organs, but they won't be used for sex, as there is none in Heaven. They won't produce sperm, as there won't be any sharing of dna, the genes will come from the female side only.
fluffy bunny wrote:
This is a problem because if procreation does not include sperm, then only one of DNA sets will be passed down for 2,500 years, the female side. 50% of deities will basically be redundant.
Why is this a problem... offspring are only created as a result of the combined desire of both parties, and this will be expressed through the eyes in the form of loving drishti. Can you imagine a world of just female deities, it simply doesn't feel balanced... males and females complement one another. Also in the next birth, males become females and vice versa, so that everyone experiences being both a female and male every other birth.
fluffy bunny wrote:*(I remember one Brahma Kumari sister telling us that deities had no excretory organs at all because they were perfect, and their diet was perfect, so they had no need to. She claimed they only ate enough to stay alive, with no waste left over.)
I cannot imagine this is accurate, as we eat fruit and flowers in heaven, so there is bound to be some fibrous material along with dead bacterial intestinal flora, that we need to excrete... plus urine will still be produced as bi-products will always result from the process of respiration, that need to be removed from the body as they are toxins. The simplest example is Carbon Dioxide from the lungs... we will still have to breath in Heaven. :D

Roy