New Age: Who will marry whom?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: New Age: Who will marry whom?

Post by Sach_Khand »

Sach_Khand wrote:Veerendra Dev Dixit has changed his explanations many times.

Sanjeev.
Responses to my above statement were not proper.

I have not written about changing the date of destruction. You may be preoccupied with such dates and their explanations.

In the early audio cassettes of Virendra Dev Dixit it is said that,

1) The same souls of Brahma (Lekharaj) and Saraswati ( Mama) enter in some Brahmin child and play the role of Adi Dev and Adi Devi. But later the explanation changed.

2) It was said that it is actually the soul of Lekharaj who criticises BKs for their wrong practices which hurts them and this role is the role of Shankar being played by Dada Lekharj through Virendra Dev Dixit.

3) It was said categorically that actually the soul of Dada Lekharaj is the actual Chaitanya Gita. But in this same forum Lekharaj was posed as Ravan.

Presently I remember these changes. There might be still some such changes in explanations given by Virendra Dev Dixit.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

Adv-Gyan teaches that Sangamyugi Radha-Krishna(Vedanti-Virendra Dev Dixit) will marry and become Sangamyugi Lakshmi-Narayan.
If this is true, then why in Bhakti-marg everybody talks about Krishna and Radha's eternal love but not about their marriage or what happened to Radha after Shri Krishna left her. I just want to know if Krishna marries with Rukmani, Satyabhama, then why not with Radha ? and why there is no mention that Radha-Krishna become Lakshmi-Narayan after swayamvar.(marriage)

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

The marriage of Confluence Age Radha and Krishna means matching of sanskars, matching of vibrations. Baba always gives the example of Papaya tree for this very reason. Both of them may live miles apart but their vibrations will meet. True love does not require staying together physically.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Adv-Gyan teaches that Sangamyugi Radha-Krishna(Vedanti-Virendra Dev Dixit) will marry and become Sangamyugi Lakshmi-Narayan.
This is true, and there are points in the Sakar Murlis that confirm this.

"We have to get transformed from Tamopradhan to Satopradhan. That too will happen when the time of destruction nears. If anyone says that we will make all-out efforts and achieve the Karmateet stage, but this cannot happen. How can the marriage procession begin without the Father (Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar, becoming complete-karmateet himself, following Brahma Baba Krishna - first son then Father)? This is something to be understood." [Mu 13.05.70]

“People(Brahmins) do not know as to what is the connection between Lakshmi-Narayan and Radha-Krishna. She (Confluence Age Radhe aka Sita) is a Princess, and he (Confluence Age Krishna aka Prajapita-Ram) is a Prince belonging to different kingdoms. It is not as if they are siblings. She(Sita) was in her own Kingdom and Krishna(Prajapita-Ram) was a Prince in his (Confluence Age) Kingdom. When they get married, they become Lakshmi-Narayan (of the Confluence Age).” [Mu 10.10.08]

"Now, who is the husband of Radha(Confluence Age Sita)? No one knows this. Actually, Radha and Krishna (of the Confluence Age) are Prince and Princess (these are their titles when they are unmarried). They are like brother and sister (because they are totally pure at this time in the Confluence Age). He (Confluence Age Krishna aka Prajapita-Ram) is not called the husband of Radha(Sita). When he does become the husband of Radha(Sita), then the name changes to Lakshmi-Narayan (of the Confluence Age). Sri Narayan(Prajapita-Ram) is the husband of Lakshmi(Sita). Until their marriage takes place (at the end of the Confluence Age), he(Confluence Age Krishna) cannot be called a husband." [Mu 11.12.77]

“That very one(Prajapita-Ram aka Shankar, the one who turns blue from drinking/accepting the poison of defamation, from the Brahmin family itself) who is blamed... becomes the double-crowned defamed one (Confluence Age Narayan - or World Emperor Narayan at the end).” [Mu 09.07.73]

"(Confluence Aged)Krishna's Kingdom (of the Sun Dynasty Father, Ram) is different, and Radha(Sita)'s Kingdom (of the Moon Dynasty mother, Brahma Baba Krishna) is different... Then they got engaged (at the end of the Confluence Age, when they have both become complete). (Confluence Age)Krishna(Ram) and (Confluence Age)Radha(Sita) were not siblings. Do brothers and sisters get married to each other?" [Mu 03.11.77]

"There was one kingdom and one language in the Golden Age, which is being established again now (in the Confluence Age)." [Mu 26.07.05]

"Actually, Radhe-Krishna(of the Golden Age) are Prince-Princess... they are siblings. He(Brahma Baba Krishna) cannot be called Radha(Mama Om Radhe's)'s husband." [Mu 10.12.72]

"In the Golden Age, you were brother-sisters. There was no other relation(no marriages)." [Mu 04.05.74]
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:The marriage of Confluence Age Radha and Krishna means matching of sanskars, matching of vibrations. Baba always gives the example of Papaya tree for this very reason. Both of them may live miles apart but their vibrations will meet. True love does not require staying together physically.
If they are never going to come together physically, then why are the PBKs waiting for choti Maa-Vedanti and badi Maa-kamla to come in adv-party ?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:If they are never going to come together physically, then why are the PBKs waiting for choti Maa-Vedanti and badi Maa-kamla to come in adv-party ?
There is no use arguing over what is going to happen in future. We are not astrologers or foretellers. The only thing we can say is that they will one day accept the advance knowledge. When, where, how, by whom, etc. will be answered in the course of time.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:The marriage of Confluence Age Radha and Krishna means matching of sanskars, matching of vibrations. Baba always gives the example of Papaya tree for this very reason. Both of them may live miles apart but their vibrations will meet. True love does not require staying together physically.
If Radha is head of chandra-vanshis and Krishna is head of surya-vanshis, then how do the sanskars and vibrations of the two dynasties match....for last so many decades Vedanti-Radha is anti-adv-Gyan.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:If Radha is head of chandra-vanshis and Krishna is head of surya-vanshis, then how do the sanskars and vibrations of the two dynasties match....for last so many decades Vedanti-Radha is anti-adv-Gyan
Harmony will ensue, when Radha recognises Ram ShivBaba aka Shiv Shankar Bholenath at the end.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Harmony will ensue, when Radha recognises Ram ShivBaba aka Shiv Shankar Bholenath at the end.
In scriptures, Radha is never paired with either shiv or Shankar...so how come PBKs believe that Radha will recognise Shankar !!!
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:In scriptures, Radha is never paired with either shiv or Shankar...so how come PBKs believe that Radha will recognise Shankar !!!
This may not be stated overtly in the scriptures; but Parvati is paired with Shankar, Sita with Ram, and Lakshmi with Narayan... and the same two souls are playing these parts in the Confluence Age, as well as the parts of Radhe and Krishna.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: This may not be stated overtly in the scriptures; but Parvati is paired with Shankar, Sita with Ram, and Lakshmi with Narayan... and the same two souls are playing these parts in the Confluence Age, as well as the parts of Radhe and Krishna.
So according to you, Shankar-parvati...Ram-sita..Lakshmi-Narayan...Radha-Krishna is a combination of Virendra Dev Dixit+Vedanti !! whatever pairs are shown in Bhakti are supposed to be these two....so where does kamla(jagdamba) fit in ???
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

so where does kamla(jagdamba) fit in ???
She is shown as the green Tulsi plant that is grown in every Indian household and placed in the courtyard of the house outside the main entrance. She is also worshipped as Mahakali.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:She is shown as the green Tulsi plant that is grown in every Indian household and placed in the courtyard of the house outside the main entrance. She is also worshipped as Mahakali.
So her importance is less than Vedanti (who is on a higher pedestal than jagdamba), inspite of Vedanti not spending any part with Virendra Dev Dixit during the shooting period and jagdamba having the most milan mela with Virendra Dev Dixit....in what way Vedanti is superior to jagdamba...can anyone explain.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:So her importance is less than Vedanti (who is on a higher pedestal than jagdamba), inspite of Vedanti not spending any part with Virendra Dev Dixit during the shooting period and jagdamba having the most milan mela with Virendra Dev Dixit....in what way Vedanti is superior to jagdamba...can anyone explain.
I am not sure Vedanti behn(Lakshmi) is superior to Kamla behn(Jagadamba)... as Jagadamaba is the 108th bead of the Rudra Mala, i believe. However, in terms of couples, or the Vijay Mala; Lakshmi-Narayan, Ram-Sita, or Brahma(Prajapita)-Saraswati are no 1... Vedanti wins in respect that she is the the nari, who becomes Confluence Age Lakshmi.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:I am not sure Vedanti behn(Lakshmi) is superior to Kamla behn(Jagadamba)... as Jagadamaba is the 108th bead of the Rudra Mala, i believe. However, in terms of couples, or the Vijay Mala; Lakshmi-Narayan, Ram-Sita, or Brahma(Prajapita)-Saraswati are no 1...
So she is also Saraswati--Goddess of knowledge and Goddess of intellect (whose intellect has still not recognised supposed ShivBaba of PBKs)