New Age: Who will marry whom?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: New Age: Who will marry whom?

Post by satyaprakash »

sita wrote: the wordly education becomes intrumental in the completely opposite direction. That's why the young girls are discouraged from going to school.
The problem is if they go to school, they will question stories like -all non-PBK's will die and only PBKs and Virendra Dev Dixit will survive the end of this age.
In villagers there used to be professional wailers- who will cry loudly for you if you hire them when someone dies. You can train these pbk girls to be such breast beaters who can also issue loud curses to all Hindus and others that they will die soon! You can also sit along with them and practice this in a line.
Wish you all success in your cursing and breast beating!
Satya.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

The problem is if they go to school, they will question stories like -all non-PBK's will die and only PBKs and Veerendra Dev Dixit will survive the end of this age.
It is not like this, because most who join have already attended school.
In villagers there used to be professional wailers- who will cry loudly for you if you hire them when someone dies. You can train these PBK girls to be such breast beaters who can also issue loud curses to all Hindus and others that they will die soon! You can also sit along with them and practice this in a line.
Dear brother,

Just tell who has told you something about that you will die soon etc. Have someone on this forum treathened you or something? We do say world is to end, there are to be disasters, but it is an old story, many have predicted this in the past also, there is no guarantee that it will happen now. If you don't believe in this, if you don't see the signs of it, then nothig obstructs your ways of living your life as you wish in happiness and comfort. But we are training and preparing ourelves in advance so that if such time comes we don't act in a strange way, so that whatever happens we can keep our presence of spirit.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Please understand that this web-site is structured as an anonymous site. Even email address is hidden. No one is expected to give his photo, address and phone number here. This is not PBK's class room. If you are so keen tell the owner or moderator to change the policy. Till then it is profitable for you not to become arrogant.
I did not ask you to reveal your information on this site. If you want personal info about Baba Virendra Dev Dixit then you are dutybound to reveal your info to him. Otherwise, he is not dutybound to answer your defamatory questions.
I am not a watchman appointed by you to say "yes sir"- to you every day.
We have other works. We have to earn our bread. We are not waiting like vultures so that world will end, every non-pbk will die, and you can take every ones property.
Nobody asked you to say yes. But please don't run away whenever you are asked difficult questions about Hinduism. And don't give excuse about earning your bread. We all earn our bread by working hard.
Thanks for calling us vultures. If you have time, read Garud Purana, where Hindus have been frightened like anything to accept all blindfaith which continued until the advent of science.
You say some idiot PBK wrote it wrongly. But it was in Veerendra Dev Dixit's mother tongue and did he he not know his own -wonderful life- adbud kahani? Why was it published? Why it is not 'corrected' even now? Are you saying that Veerendra Dev Dixit is also a big ******. What is this story yaar?
I already told you that we don't need your advice. Please go and give advice to your so-called Brahmins who illtread High Court Judges (ref- recent news from Chennai) or those who prevented an brahmin IFS officer from marrying a judge from another caste.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:I already told you that we don't need your advice.
It was only a question- which you are not able to answer- where is the advice here? So you think every question is an advice as per pbk gnan? Now I learn more of your gnan! Thanks.
Meanwhile find the difference between a vulture, a Garuda and a Purana, and give me your gnan.
arjun wrote:blindfaith which continued until the advent of science.
So pbk faith of end of world and only pbk+ Virendra Dev Dixit surviving etc is not blind faith? It is a very scientific discovery-is it? Some more gnan here!
Is there a difference between faith and blind faith? Think about it. If some thinking capacity is still left with you. This is clearly an advice and no answer is needed for this line.
satya.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Difference between faith and blind faith, i think, in blind faith one has to close his eyes in order to believe.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

satyaprakash wrote:No one expects any Baba to have some degrees. Sri.Ramakrishna Paramahansa of Belur was not schooled. Sri.Ramana Maharishi did only 8th standard. They are great saints.
regards,
Satya
I would like to correct the underlined words.
Sri RamKrishna Paramhansa used to live in Dakshineshwar Kali temple. Belus Math was established by Vivekananda and his other sanyasi brothers and followers of Sri RamKrishna Paramhansa many years after RamKrishna Paramhansa left the corporeal body.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

sita wrote:This is not true in our case. We know all Babas are liars, if only just because adopting such a title and teaching others.
Is it correct to give such judgement?

Sanjeev.
sita

Post by sita »

Is it correct to give such judgement?
Such judgement can be done in the light of the idea that there is only one truth. There is only one truth and not many truths. There is only one truth and there is many types of falsehood. Truth is only one and only one type and it is a living soul and it is only one soul amongst all the souls. Judgement can be done only in comparsion. In comparison to the soul who is the truth, all souls are liars more or less. If it will help you take it not so radically you can add "more or less". Definetely some are liars more some are less, but all are liars...to some extent...more or less. Are you a liar? I am a liar. I don't even need to know all the Baba's so that to know that they are all liars. If there can be only one true Baba it is obvious that every second Baba is a liar.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:So PBK faith of end of world and only PBK+ Veerendra Dev Dixit surviving etc is not blind faith? It is a very scientific discovery-is it? Some more gnan here!
Is there a difference between faith and blind faith? Think about it. If some thinking capacity is still left with you. This is clearly an advice and no answer is needed for this line.
The prophecy of the end of the world is not invented by the BKs/PBKs. This prophesy or philosophy had existed in the Hindu scriptures since ages. It has been popular among Muslims and Christians since many centuries and different astrologers of different religions have been giving different dates. So, why do you hate only the PBKs for this?

People of all the religions believe that the world began just with Adam and Eve or Adi Dev (Manu) and Adi Devi. How can such a big world be created just with two and that too in seven days? For educated people like you that is not blind faith, but if we PBKs say that four and a half lakh people would survive in the end and give birth to a new deity world, then it is blind faith for you. What a double standard? Very good satyaprakash Bhai.

If you say that Ravan had ten heads, Vishnu had thousands of heads and Brahma had thousands of arms, then it is faith and if we say that there are it is someone among us human souls who play these roles in a metaphorical sense, then it is blind faith for you. What a great idea Sirji?
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

Satyaprakash Bhai is here for what purpose???
I mean, he is afraid of taking the initial course of ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE...but still say that he has knowledge of PBK's...what does this mean???
HALF KNOWLEDGE IS ALWAYS DANGEROUS!!!
Every one has the right to ask question if he feels unsatisfied or if he does not understand...but the way this person is asking it does not seems to be the same...instead of making things clear for self he is busy in abusing BABA,PBK's and their philosophies...
He is never interested in answering the questions asked to him related to hinduism...yet he supports the theory of it!!!
Moreover he shamelessly complaints about the questions remained unanswered by PBK's which is not true!!!
Untill he does not answer the things he even does not have any right to even ask the questions...this is what i feel!!!
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

sita wrote: Such judgement can be done in the light of the idea that there is only one truth. There is only one truth and not many truths. There is only one truth and there is many types of falsehood. Truth is only one and only one type and it is a living soul and it is only one soul amongst all the souls. Judgement can be done only in comparsion. In comparison to the soul who is the truth, all souls are liars more or less. If it will help you take it not so radically you can add "more or less". Definetely some are liars more some are less, but all are liars...to some extent...more or less. Are you a liar? I am a liar. I don't even need to know all the Baba's so that to know that they are all liars. If there can be only one true Baba it is obvious that every second Baba is a liar.
Who is That True Baba?

Virendra Dev Dixit has changed his explanations many times.

Is Supreme Soul Shiv "The Truth" or is it Virendra Dev Dixit?

Just to show your faith in Virendra Dev Dixit please do not try to be better than Virendra Dev Dixit himself. In Hindi such thing is called chaaplusi. IMO it does not reflect your knowledge.

Sanjeev.
sita

Post by sita »

True Baba means Baba giving true knowledge. Baba means the meeting of the incorporeal and the corporeal. The truth is the supreme Father, the Supreme Soul who does not undergo degradation, so it is said truth stands firm on its place.

Through centuries there has been many Babas who has spoken knowledge. They has spoken in the descending stage of the world. The biggests one of them is Vyas.

I can understand faith of someone does not bring faith to someone else, here we discuss ideas one may accept or debate. One may praise someone today and tommorrow he defames, so there is no need to get impressed.
sita

Post by sita »

The failed predictions of the end of the world has been shown to point out that it is all a lie, and the constant thread that the world may end every second has been shown as manipulative tool. Indeed to instill fear, to act out of fear, this can be criticised, but everything has two sides.

Even if predictions does not come true, but if through them one is stimulated to act to give the best of himself at every time now in his life and if it leads to greater performance in his life then this will be proved useful, it has served the purpose for the benefit of people. If it leads to depression, then the idea itself is not wrong, but how we take it.

It may be tallied with the ways one deals with stress in his daily life or the way he overcomes obstacles, stress and obstacles stimulate some to perform better, but depress other. It is the same with the attitude to death we may have. Are we to get depressed everyday, because we will die one day, or are we to live our every day as our best day that may be our last day.

In fact our existence is uncertain at every moment, even if the world is still there, but if we die, then the world is dead for us, and death can come to us at every moment, we don't know. So what is wrong if we live our life as if every second is our last.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Very interesting and insightful post Sita Bhai, which only a true Gyani soul could write. Some may find this attitude a little disturbing, but preparation is necessary for anything if we wish to perform well, when the real thing inevitably happens. ShivBaba never lies, but His statements may be worded in such a way, that if they are taken literally, will lead to the wrong conclusions being drawn, which is what has happened on several occasions of course, as Baba knew it would. But as you say, Baba uses this to encourage us to prepare for when the real event comes. The strong get stronger, the weak fall by the wayside, it's a tough old world, but this is how the numberwise order is established. We have to undertake tests, right up until the end. We are tested no matter what we do in life... diamonds are only created under immense pressure and heat!

Roy
sita

Post by sita »

Actually the critics goes like this that we say the world is to end and don't go for career or creating a family and we say there is essence only in this knowledge, but in this way we also help society. There are many people who are after career, money, power etc. in this world and we give way to them and through not creating family we help preventing overpopulation that has become a big problem nowadays and means to limit this are introduced. Creating a family cannot be a social duty or public demand, first it is a personal choice. It is the less intellectual part of society that is always giving birth to more children, so if we also preach this drive has to be controlled, this is also service.

Another critics is about giving away money and property, but it also has two sides. The one who gives may give, but it is in the hand of the one who takes to take or not. People say - they say world is to end so that people give away their money and property, but this is not logical. To the extent these money or property will be useful or useless to anyone, they will be useful or useless here also. I don't know about other Babas, but leave alone Babas i have not seen an ordinary man refusing money being given to him under any pretext. But i have seen this Baba refusing money, under the pretext that...Baba doesn't need money. It is something new. I dream the day that this family becomes independent so that no one can raise a finger that we are giving money, we are supporting, without us nothing will go on, everything is about us, for taking our money.