BKs admit Adi Dev is not true (new fake history to follow)

To discuss the BK and PBK versions of the factual Yagya history from the beginning.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

BKs admit Adi Dev is not true (new fake history to follow)

Post by fluffy bunny »

From the 'trust fund BK leader' Charlie Hogg in Australia.

The BKs admit Adi Dev is not a true account of the BKWSU history but ... no doubt a new fake history to follow which will survive another 20 years or so until all the old timers are dead and reality is forgetting. BK academic Tamasin Ramsay said to be taking over the project.

Who wants to place a bet Virendra Dev Dixit will be missed out of the new version too?
BK Charlie wrote:TO OZ CENTRES, RETREAT CENTRES & CLASS LOCATIONS

As you would already know, a Yagya History research project is currently underway to record our early history and will eventually culminate in a book. Some of you would have also attended our beloved Wendy's presentation over a year ago on her historical research to-date, which is now being continued by Tamasin.

The recent research has uncovered interesting and amazing new facts and some long-held BK facts, especially about timelines, are now being questioned e.g. when the Yagya began and how old Brahma Baba was when the Yagya started. This topic (Yagya History) is a ongoing topic being discussed in the Global Integrated Media group (GIM).

So we feel that until we get further clarity on these facts, the Adi Dev book should not be positioned as the official record of our Yagya's history but rather that it is the authors' own interpretation of stories gathered from those that were at the time, or from stories passed on to them from others.

As such we suggest the "Adi Dev" book is not displayed as part of your literature stand, nor actively promoted either in your Centre's library or with students during the Foundation Course, etc.

Soon we will have new material to give out to students on our unique history.

In Baba's Yaad
Charlie (on behalf of the Australian Board)
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: BKs admit Adi Dev is not true (new fake history to follow)

Post by arjun »

That's really an interesting piece of information.
We would like to know about the actual members of the Om Mandali and the anti-Om Mandali groups.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

This is really interesting, thanks Bhai! Let's just hope the final publication contains all the facts, no matter what they are.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

The appointed BKWSU scribe, Tamasin Ramsay, is all over the internet and so I suggest some PBK scholars politely contact her to ensure that the history is true, complete and accurate.

She is also an academic and so she should be bound by academic principles of detachment, correctness and objectivity ... although this is not my experience. I have found her as twisted and conceited as most BKs I have tangled with. I am sorry Dr Wendy Sargent died she had a rare intellect, and I would have like to have seen her finish this work.

I have no faith at all that Tamasin will cut to the bone of truth on the basis of her previous works on the Brahma Kumaris that echo the usual whitewash and marketing. I fully suspect that the next version will be a fluff job, and full of omissions as well. I have heard far too much talk about how truth is not a Brahmin or Indian way and how they are struggling with not offending egos within the BKWSU.

For me, Tamasin is just another BK who has taken the easy way out of turning her religion into her business for the sake of her own professional advancement, and plays the Western BK game of pretending to be and not to be a BK depending on which benefits themselves the most. She has accepted privileges because of her family's wealth and contributions to the BKWSU despite not following Shrimat enjoying her little "holiday affairs". Non-BKs might be fooled by these BKs pretending to be academic, but anyone on our side of the game will see right through it all.

I look forward to be being pleasantly surprised about the "new improved history" but, frankly, I doubt it will get much better. I have seen Tamasin barbed and poisonous side, and find her a bit stupid and lacking in integrity, so it is better someone else talk to her.