A little test of Gyan 101

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
avyakt7
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mainly to share Gyan. Understand view points and to enjoy the "process"...

A little test of Gyan 101

Post by avyakt7 »

How much Gyan do you understand?

Please respond T (True) or F (False) and find out if you can "pass with honors" in the topic of Gyan 101.

1) God is the almighty, creator, co-actor and director of the world Drama. ( )
2) Only BKs go to Heaven. No one else can go there. ( )
3) You are “punished” for your actions ( )
4)If others do not understand BK Gyan it is because they are not worthy children of God ( )
5)God comes to save us, His worthy children from the claws of Ravan. ( )
6)If I remember Baba, then Baba will remember me ( )
7)The soul travels through space and time to reach the Earth from the Soul World ( )
8)The aim of effort making BK life is to get a high status in the Golden Age. ( )
9)The Drama is predestined, but I still perform actions out of my own volition ( )
10)Bharat is the holiest land of all. The rest of the world is nothing compared to it. ( )

Now... once you have answered all of the questions.... Below is the answer key:

All questions are false (F)

Any comments, questions, etc?
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: A little test of Gyan 101

Post by Roy »

These are interesting questions Bhai, that i need to give some thought to. I will come back to them at some point, and give you some feedback.
avyakt7
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mainly to share Gyan. Understand view points and to enjoy the "process"...

Post by avyakt7 »

Cool beans, bro! Look forward to it... Take it EZ.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote:These are interesting questions Bhai, that i need to give some thought to. I will come back to
Roy is a compulsive responder. Sure he will soon come out with his gnan on anything and everything in this world!
Satya.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Roy is a compulsive responder. Sure he will soon come out with his gnan on anything and everything in this world!
Satya.
Satya Bhai,
I shouldn't be commenting on your above post. But the frequency of such posts has prompted me to respond.
I don't know about your age, but I think even small children in India are taught the basic etiquette that when two other persons are talking, one should not interfere and disturb them. And when the conversation between those two persons is not harming you in any way, I think your unwarranted intervention does leave a bad impression about your personality. So, I would request you to follow the rules of the forum and the Indian culture (that you advocate so much) and let people enjoy the freedom of expression.
OGS,
Arjun
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Roy is a compulsive responder. Sure he will soon come out with his gnan on anything and everything in this world!
I don't understand your problem with me Satya Bhai; as Arjun Bhai has said, I am not harming you in any way. I thought these questions were interesting, and wanted to say that to Avyakt Bhai. You'll notice i haven't managed to get back to him yet, but i will endeavour to do so at some point.

I don't question your right to state your opinions as you see fit. You may not think i have anything of worth to add to this forum; but i come here primarily to educate myself; by mixing with souls who i have respect for; and the knowledge and understanding they bring to this forum. I may still be an infant, but infants do tend to be enthusiatic about things, so i will not apologise for this, unless it has hurt another in some way. I cannot see that i have hurt you so far.

You should try some Yoga Bhai; it may help you with your power of tolerance! :D

Roy
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote:I don't understand your problem with me Satya
Nothing personal. You can treat my remark as withdrawn. regards,
satya.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote:You may not think I have anything of worth to add to this forum;
My remark was only to make you more focused in your responses. If you respond to specific points and not quote big passages from some Murli revised etc, it may be much better. I may not agree with ideas of PBK, but I have nothing personal against anyone there. Hope I made myself clear in this issue.
If you are hurt by my remarks, please note they were unintended for such effects.
arjun wrote: let people enjoy the freedom of expression.
No dispute here. Thanks for your remark, Arjun.
Best wishes to Roy and Arjun.
Satya.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:No dispute here. Thanks for your remark, Arjun.
Best wishes to Roy and Arjun.
Thanks brother.
Roy

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:My remark was only to make you more focused in your responses. If you respond to specific points and not quote big passages from some Murli revised etc, it may be much better. I may not agree with ideas of PBK, but I have nothing personal against anyone there. Hope I made myself clear in this issue.
Dear satya Bhai

I acknowledge your right to state your opinions on this forum, and have suffered no hurt as a result of you voicing them. But this latest remark did feel a tad more personal. However; i accept that it was not meant this way, and you wanted to make a specific point, which i have no problem with.

Regarding the Murli point i presented on the Baba Dixit topic. I felt that this was warranted; because as far as i can see, there is no hard evidence of the activities Baba Dixit is supposed to have taken part in, but it is all merely speculation, based on certain things said in the Clarification Murlis, which have been posted on the forum, on several occasions. Therefore; i felt it was fitting to present what i consider a very clear Murli passage(which was directed at fluffy Bhai specifically); that i believe clarifies the issue quite well.

My best wishes go out to you too brother

Roy