Minor girls recovered from UP spiritual school: BKWSU plot?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Minor girls recovered from UP spiritual school: BKWSU plot?

Post by sita »

Dear brother satyaprakash,

We do believe that the world is to change a lot and only few will be saved, but we don't say that this will be us. There is no guarantee for anyone. It may be you, it may be me, it can be anyone. There is no guarantee that if you take the course or believe the knowlege, stay in ashram or give money you will be saved and you will become a king in heaven. There is also a vast difference of the understandiing of what does exactly a PBK mean. When is one considered a PBK etc, and there is variety in the PBKs also.

We do believe that the world will start as heaven, but there are a lot of efforts to be made to achive this and we have not made this effort and we do not know if we will be able to make it and who will make it. That's why we don't say we are to be saved. Being saved and the rest of the world being destroyed is not our motive. If we are making efforts for the new world it is not with egoistical purpose. We are being forced to do this. We did not even need God, we have not searched for it or did not desire heaven at all. But time has come now and after we had received knowledge there is nothing more sensible than this to us. It is more like compulsion, we don't have other choice, we don't see other option.

Yes, of course, any 7 years old child can attend the course and go. If someone stays it is their will.

Accounts of money is internal affair. If you come and ask about accounts of the money in my family i will tell you these are internal affairs and does not concern you in any way. How much anyone gives to another one and how are these used is internal affair. If someone says giving money in the Yagya is very good and he does give money, this is blind faith. But if anyone is giving due to his understanding that they will make good use, then how much he give, how, to whom, how are these used is internal affair. Anyone is free to do with his money as he pleases. You cannot ask for accounting in this.

The regulations about minimum space for learning is for education, but the ashram is both a school and a home. For living at home there may also be some regulation of minimum standart, but it is also due to the compulsion of the situation. Probably many homes does not comply the regulations. Of course everyone will be happy if there were more space. But is is seen that even if there is not enough space people can live together if there is tolerance.

Yes, the 7 days course is published, anyone can have it on paper or internet.

For us the knowledge that is given is correct and not duplicate, that's why we listen to it, and that's why it is published, because there is public demand for it. Please tell, how many Murlis have you heard yourself from the source, so that it is ssen is it enough for you to make judgement. I believe you base your oppinion on very little ready made infromation related to you from someone and you have not listened to the knowledge itself yourself, otherwise i believe you will be able to find many valuable teachings. If you would like, i can post some things for you to tell if such teaching is valuable or not.

I try to address all your queris, but if there are some matters left, please raise them again. I am also not experienced so it is possible i may have given some false statement, but it is not intentional. Anyone can correct me.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Which are the lies and rumours? Revenge on whom and for what? Is pointing out illogical and absurd beliefs a revenge?
You know very well that whatever allegations you are leveling against AIVV is false. If you have any friends and relatives among PBKs just go and ask them.
There is a large group of people who entered the Farukkabad mini-jail, which you call mini-mb, and caused damage there. They also went to police with complaints. You know their identity very well! Please file defamation cases on ALL OF THEM. Have you done that? Why are you hiding in a corner? do not MAKE EMPTY THREATS. You (PBKs) will only get into more trouble!
Yes, we have filed complaints against them. But we cannot do anything against cowardly persons like you who hide in the secrecy of internet and level false allegations. If you have courage, file a written complaint against AIVV with Police or Court with your proper signature and address and phone number with a copy marked to AIVV. Until then your allegations don't hold any water.

I am not threatening you. I am just cautioning you that your defamatory statements can land you in trouble if anyone pursues these allegations seriously. As far as I am concerned I have many other priorities than to engage you in Court.
Which ashram is begging from outsiders? If Veerendra Dev Dixit Baba receives covers with money then it is called what? Voluntary? Are other ashram people forcibly taking money from donors? Why you are talking as if every swamiji in every ashram is a beggar and your Veerendra Dev Dixit is a king?
Most of the religious organizations get tax exemptions from the Government. Most of the religious places have donation boxes where anyone can donate. The presence of donation box itself means that you are seeking money from outsiders. It is a well known fact that wherever a religious place is built donations are sought from the members or non-members. Whenever religious functions (like Ganesh Chaturthi, Navratri) are organized, huge amount of money is collected from general public. In many places it is a compulsion. Seeking money in the name of religion has become a business for many.
Who has the account? In which bank account is it lying in? In whose name? When income is not recorded how can you account for it? How much is diverted and how much is accounted for? Who knows the truth? Veerendra Dev Dixit Baba?
AIVV is not answerable to anonymous persons lik you. I have already said that you can file a complaint (with your name and address) with the Police and the Government is free to enquire.
Even in a family we keep account of income and expenses! PBK's income is large and only secret accounts (as per Arjun) are kept! Why? If every thing is done honestly then why no accounts are kept? There are thousands of ashrams and spiritual organisations like the Ramakrishna mission in Kolkatta. They all have perfect accounts. What is speacial about PBK? why should non-PBKs believe that every PBK is honest and no account is needed?
Please do not spread lies. I never said that secret accounts are maintained. I have just said that every paisa is accounted for. But AIVV is not answerable to you.
Again wrong. When this age ends only PBKs will be saved. Please ask Arjun as he has confirmed it to me. Others will have to become PBKs to be saved!
Again wrong. I have said that anyone can anyone can recognize God, anyone can obtain the Godly knowledge and be saved by following His Shrimat.
OGS,
Arjun
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:anyone can obtain the Godly knowledge and be saved by following His Shrimat.
One who follows Shrimat is a PBK! That was my point- only PBKs will be saved!
arjun wrote: If you have courage, file a written complaint against AIVV with Police
Do not worry. Many -courageous!- are already doing it. Are you PBKs such big goondas that only courageous person scan question you? This itself shows that you are far removed from spirituality.
arjun wrote:AIVV is not answerable to anonymous persons lik you
Enjoy your money! As you are not going to answer anyone except the beneficiaries of this money, no point in raising this topic.
arjun wrote:You know very well that whatever allegations you are leveling against AIVV is false.
Is it? I thought I am telling the truth. Why are you treating the truth as allegations?
arjun wrote: But we cannot do anything against cowardly persons like you who hide in the secrecy of internet
Yes- you can do a lot. Please complain to cyber police in Delhi. They will trace every opponent of PBK through the ip address and get them death sentence in pbk courts! After that you can happily spread your gnan(?) without any questions! You need not wait for me to give my address. This is very fast! Every terrorist email is traced this way. They will even give you your own address! Happy hunting. Please take Virendra Dev Dixit baba along with you when you go to the cyber police. They will get impressed with his world is ending story and will queue up to get his Dhristi!
arjun wrote:means that you are seeking money from outsiders.
Money is collected only from Hindus. They may be outsiders for you. Hindus do not go and collect money from PBKs and christians and Muslims.
sita wrote:We do believe that the world is to change a lot and only few will be saved, but we don't say that this will be us.
Dear Sister- very different view is given by Arjun. It seems pbk philosophy is differently understood by different persons. One pbk is contradicting another. Unless some uniform view is there how can we argue any point? Sorry- please see pbk Arjun's answer to my various posting in this forum only. You will see how rabid and fanatic those answers are.
I do not know if there is anything is clear with PBKs. Even Virendra Dev Dixit is equally vague in spite of producing 1000s of vcds on his special gnan.
Satya.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Do not worry. Many -courageous!- are already doing it. Are you PBKs such big goondas that only courageous person scan question you? This itself shows that you are far removed from spirituality.
Thanks for calling us terrorists earlier and now goondas (hooligans). But may I know why you want to remain in the company of terrorists and hooligans like us? Perhaps you wish to become like us somewhere deep in your heart. :D
Yes- you can do a lot. Please complain to cyber police in Delhi. They will trace every opponent of PBK through the ip address and get them death sentence in PBK courts! After that you can happily spread your gnan(?) without any questions! You need not wait for me to give my address. This is very fast! Every terrorist email is traced this way. They will even give you your own address! Happy hunting. Please take Veerendra Dev Dixit Baba along with you when you go to the cyber police. They will get impressed with his world is ending story and will queue up to get his Dhristi!
Just as we don't beg for money, we don't seek advice from coward persons like you, who place guns on others' (Gulabi Gang and anti-social elements of Farrukhabad) shoulders to fire at others.
Money is collected only from Hindus. They may be outsiders for you. Hindus do not go and collect money from PBKs and christians and Muslims.
They may be collecting only from Hindus, but what is the method employed. In most cases they either seek, beg, or force by going from door to door in the name of God. On every festival, people from various religious organizations come to seek money from house to house. In most famous Hindu temples, the palms of the Hindu priests are greased by the devotees to have easy darshan. In most famous Hindu temples there are different kinds of tickets to have a darshan (glimpse) of God's idol out of turn. Is this not corruption?
Dear Sister- very different view is given by Arjun. It seems PBK philosophy is differently understood by different persons. One PBK is contradicting another. Unless some uniform view is there how can we argue any point? Sorry- please see PBK Arjun's answer to my various posting in this forum only. You will see how rabid and fanatic those answers are.
I do not know if there is anything is clear with PBKs. Even Veerendra Dev Dixit is equally vague in spite of producing 1000s of VCD* on his special gnan.
There is no difference of opinion between me and sister Sita. Since you are unable to answer most of our questions you are following the policy of divide and rule. What else can you do? But I am sorry you cannot divide the PBKs using such tactics. :sad:
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

I think all this distraction is just what the perpetrators hope for so they can sneak away in the background, and we should keep our focus on just who it was that devised and dropped this bomb on the AIVV ... and just why.

Funnily enough, I do not judge PBKs on their religion (however crazy it may or may not be), I judge PBKs on their adherence to their religion. I have no interest in whether Virendra Dev Dixit or Gulzar has a spirit in them or what that spirit might be, nor which Mama or Baba Lekhraj Kirpalani played. It is not important to me.

But in comparison to the BKWSU and its leaders, I have to agree that the PBKs appear to try and follow the religion more consistently, although I suspect the majority of poor and simple BK followers also try their best but are just fleeced like sheep by the wolves that control them.

I also saw the same amongst sincere Western BK followers both young and old. They too tried very hard but became hurt or confused and left quite quickly. I do not think they left because of the principles, I think they left because they sensed something was quite right and their consciences led them to have to leave.

Let's stop the PBK bashing for just a moment. It is obvious the Gulabi Gang have some virtue when it comes to dealing with abusive husbands or negligent police and officials ... but this time I feel, they went far too far. And I suspect were set up by a third party.

The question is ... by who?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:The question is ... by who?
Everyone suspects that BKWSU must have had a hand in it. But who will investigate? In India it is not so easy for a minority group like us to persuade the investigative agencies to probe the role of BKWSU. It is only when the Court issues an order that the investigative agencies will act. Moreover, even if there is a BKWSU hand, I don't think it is easy to prove it without any of their insiders coming forward with proofs of their involvement. And everyone knows how they are experts in keeping people happy.

Many PBK mothers from all over India went and convinced the City Magistrate and the District Magistrate of Farrukhabad District about the activities of AIVV, but I heard that some senior BK sisters (or may be even a Dadi) went to meet the DM and gave him all the negative feedback about AIVV. And naturally, BKWSU being an international organization, their version would be considered more true by Government officials even if the BKWSU is lying about AIVV.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote: senior BK Sisters (or may be even a Dadi) went to meet the DM and gave him all the negative feedback
A court goes by evidence. DM is not a fool. You can appeal if you fail here. Why blame some ladies for your predicament?
arjun wrote: no difference of opinion between me and Sister Sita.
When Ravan dances with 10 heads (indicating that evil is very powerful), Sita with her mild manners and gentle statement cannot do anything immediately. But with time Ravan and his men with all their fanaticism and lies and fooling the people, will perish. Sita and Rama will win in the end always!
Satya
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:A court goes by evidence. DM is not a fool. You can appeal if you fail here. Why blame some ladies for your predicament?
Thnx for ur kind advice.
When Ravan dances with 10 heads (indicating that evil is very powerful), Sita with her mild manners and gentle statement cannot do anything immediately. But with time Ravan and his men with all their fanaticism and lies and fooling the people, will perish. Sita and Rama will win in the end always!
Thnx for calling us Ravan's heads.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:When Ravan dances with 10 heads (indicating that evil is very powerful), Sita with her mild manners and gentle statement cannot do anything immediately. But with time Ravan and his men with all their fanaticism and lies and fooling the people, will perish. Sita and Rama will win in the end always!
It will be interesting to see who's on the right side of this story, in a few years time. But when you look with clarity, at how the whole world is in the grip of Ravan right now; I am grateful I am standing on this side of the line.

Roy
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote: I am grateful I am standing on this side of the line.
arjun wrote:Thnx for calling us Ravan's heads.
Even though I did not say it, Arjun is very sure of what he is? Roy may be right if he stand on the right side of the line!
Roy wrote: in a few years time
Why wait so long. Everything may be known earlier!
Satya.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Why wait so long. Everything may be known earlier!
There will only be absolute proof, when Ram becomes completely incorporeal(bapsaman). Until then, only those souls who recognise Ram through the knowledge taught by the AIVV, will have faith in Baba Dixit.

Roy
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote:when Ram becomes completely incorporeal
Who is Ram? Is it Virendra Dev Dixit baba? Who said that? Why?
What is incorporeal? Without body? Does that happen after the fellow dies and his body is burnt or buried? Or does the body disappear into some light or something? Where is this told? by whom? When?
Satya.
Roy

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Who is Ram? Is it Virendra Dev Dixit baba? Who said that? Why?What is incorporeal? Without body? Does that happen after the fellow dies and his body is burnt or buried? Or does the body disappear into some light or something? Where is this told? by whom? When?Satya.
The answers to all these questions are available from studying AK, which i believe you have already done to some extent. These issues have also been addressed several times on this forum, should you truly wish to understand.

No-one can really prove anything to another, especially when they have already made their mind up. Only one's own experience and realisation, will make this possible. That, and when it is so glaringly obvious at some point, that denial is futile.

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:The answers to all these questions are available from studying AK, which i believe you have already done to some extent. These issues have also been addressed several times on this forum, should you truly wish to understand.
That was a correct response brother. Satyaprakash has posted those questions just for arguement sake when he already knows the answers. Instead of arguing with him, we should let him do the research himself.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Roy wrote: in a few years time
It always breaks my heart when I hear a BK/PBK say that.

Generations of individuals have thrown away years of their lives and all sort of opportunities to experience on the hope that something, Destruction etc, is just around the corner ... 2 to 3 years as they used to say back in the 80s, the 70s, the 50s, the 40s.

It is a terrible trap. And we have gone off topic here.

Have the Gulabi Buddhus gone off looking for their next drama and left the PBKs alone now? Has everything settled down?