Minor girls recovered from UP spiritual school: BKWSU plot?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Minor girls recovered from UP ‘spiritual school’

Post by sita »

Imo, the only renaissance that is going to occur at this late stage of the drama, is one that God is leading Himself. It's not going to happen through corruption, fear and ignorance. Until someone truly finds God, degradation will continue.
I totally agree with you, but you can say this because you discriminate this world with some other world and you have the idea of the cycle. For the people who does not see the world as a cycle and constant degradation, in the course of history everything is possible. Sometimes we can go up and sometimes down. Indeed there are ups and downs in history like a cover of the constant degradation.

It is said that Maya will fulfill all our needs. Maybe she is still to play her role to extremes till the end comes and it may be in a very attractive form. I mean the world may start to look like very OK, so that we may even forget about destruction. In sorrow we would like to be liberated, then we remember God, but if there will be starvation and thirst, it may mean we will get so engaged in the remembrance of the worldly matters that we forget the food of remebrance and the water of knowledge. And for this the world should become such so that to offer its full illusion and seduce us.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

sita wrote:It is said that Maya will fulfill all our needs. Maybe she is still to play her role to extremes till the end comes and it may be in a very attractive form. I mean the world may start to look like very OK, so that we may even forget about destruction. In sorrow we would like to be liberated, then we remember God, but if there will be starvation and thirst, it may mean we will get so engaged in the remembrance of the worldly matters that we forget the food of remebrance and the water of knowledge. And for this the world should become such so that to offer its full illusion and seduce us.
I see your point here Bhai; but then of course, any such renaissanace under these circumstances, is an illusion of Maya; and therefore, not a true renaissance at all. This is why i felt it necessary to make a comment; as your comment could potentially, be taken literally; especially by souls who are not as steeped in Gyan, as ourselves.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:For me, what is important is to shift through all this and find out who was behind it. Specifically ...
Everybody in AIVV knows who is behind all this, just as you have guessed, but without any concrete proof we cannot name anyone...
If, for example, it turns out that some Brahma Kumaris are guilty for misleading the Pink Gang, or if it was the Vishnu Party, then we have to report that to the BK related world and prick their consciences.
It is suspected by many PBKs that ever since some PBKs have been putting up hoardings across the financial capital of India, i.e. Mumbai asking BKs to answer the eight questions, the BKs might have been planning to take revenge as they were not able to answer these questions properly. The incident of the lady named Meena running away from home to join AIVV was just an excuse to entrap AIVV and bring it the focus of media and then to level many more allegations so that AIVV is unable to function. But they don't realize that AIVV is not an institution but a family and families can function from any place on Earth rather than a particular building. May be they will draw some solace from the trouble that they have caused to the PBKs.
It is unusual for a young girl to go directly to the PBKs, is not it? Were the parents involved in the BKs first?
In a conservative country like India, it is highly unusual for an unmarried girl to run away from home, that too to join a spiritual organization. I don't know whether the girl's parents were involved with BKs or not, but I have come to know from a weblink that even after being taken away from AIVV forcibly by her parents and police, the girl continues to have faith in advance knowledge and has convinced her parents about this knowledge.

http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/local/u ... 63107.html

According to the story on the above site, a leader of the Pink gang went to meet the girl and console his family. Instead, the girl started explaining the advance knowledge to her and put some questions to that leader. When she could not answer her questions, the leader of the Pink gang declared that the girl and her family has gone insane and needs medical treatment.

Well, you can decide for yourself as to who needs more treatment - the girl and her family or the woman leader of the Gulabi gang who believes in violence and atrocity against fellow women?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Ha. The plot thickens ... so the ego of the Brahma Kumaris bubbled and raged at being embarrassed, and then struck out to attack like a poisonous snake?

The article appears to say the Pink Gang had withdrawn ... have they gone as far as apologise and make good the damage and theft they did?

It strikes me that acted beyond their abilities but that bad could be turned into good if they were explained ... not the Knowledge ... but the dynamics between the BKs and the PBKs to avoid any future problems. And perhaps they could look at some of the indulgences of the BKWSU ... like dowry theft and the marriage of thousand of young girls to the ghost of Lekhraj Kirpalani.

It is about time some social group did. I imagine there are many hundreds of young girls trapped in the BKWSU.

So what you have is a clash of memes ... cultural ideas about how society should be. A meme is classed as "an idea, behaviour or style that spreads from person to person within a culture" carrying cultural ideas, symbols or practices from one mind to another. Cultural ideas which expand, self-replicate and mutate.

Most groups, whether social, religious or commercial are fighting over "social real estate" trying to grab territory in the hearts and minds and wallets of others. The BKs with their Sindi background, are quite good at that game ... playing sugar in the milk, they say ... but it strikes me from my own experience and yours that within them in quite a devious and poisonous sting. I do not want to accuse all BKs but I would certainly accuse some BKs ... and some right up near the top.

One needs to shine the light of truth on them to make them stop. I am interested to read your theories about who, in private if you wish.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:One needs to shine the light of truth on them to make them stop. I am interested to read your theories about who, in private if you wish.
I believe this will only truly happen right at the end, around 2018; when Baba Dixit becomes bapsaman, and the full light of divine truth, is shone on these scorpion like souls, with a sting in their tails. They will no longer be able to hide at this point, and will be destroyed(in the subtle sense) by Shiv Shankar.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffybunny wrote:The article appears to say the Pink Gang had withdrawn ... have they gone as far as apologise and make good the damage and theft they did?
I don't think there is any such mention of remorse in the article that I have quoted. Instead they have expressed anger at the complaints being lodged against them to Police.
One needs to shine the light of truth on them to make them stop. I am interested to read your theories about who, in private if you wish.
The truth could come out if the investigative agencies really bothered to investigate. But hardly anyone listens to the weak ones.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:It is also learnt that before this incident a BK (claiming to be a BK since 30-40 years) rang up to the AIVV center in Delhi and sought the phone number of Farrukhabad center and warned them of dire consequences. And BKs all over India are using this situation to their advantage by defaming PBKs, Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV to the extent possible. All this is part of drama.

OGS,
Arjun
Yes, part of drama, but painful. Are such people really BKs? Such so called BKs are defaming themselves by such foolish behaviour.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:And BKs all over India are using this situation to their advantage by defaming PBKs, Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV to the extent possible. All this is part of drama.
Sach_Khand wrote:Yes, part of drama, but painful. Are such people really BKs? Such so called BKs are defaming themselves by such foolish behaviour.
I agreed with you.

Dare I be pukka ... where in the Murli or Knowledge does it say, "spend money, print copies and circulate negative rumours to defame others"?

This is what amazes me ... what cheap and nasty gossips so many Brahma Kumaris are and how deliberate some Seniors are about it. How can they build an Age of Truth on lies? They just don't seem to get it. You cannot.

I am completely ignorant and body conscious but still I know that before you print a story, you research to make sure it is a true as can be.

The Pink Gang are sounding worse and worse ... from having been bullied, they have become bullies. What they did was a crime.
Roy

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:This is what amazes me ... what cheap and nasty gossips so many Brahma Kumaris are and how deliberate some Seniors are about it. How can they build an Age of Truth on lies? They just don't seem to get it. You cannot.
These souls are not building an age of truth, they are just guaranteeing themselves a horrible Dharamraj experience, face to face with Brahma Baba.

"Those who experience visions of disservice undergo punishment-pain. They cry out loud because of hundred fold pain-punishment. At the end, everyone will have visions, those who create obstacles feel more pain. This role of giving visions belongs to God(Shiva) and the right hand of God(Brahma Baba), is the Supreme Judge." [Mu 22.03.11]
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Re: Minor girls recovered from UP spiritual school: BKWSU plot?

Post by fluffy bunny »

I look forward reading that the PBKs have cleared their name over this one. I am sure, if it comes out what has gone on, that they can turn it around to their advantage. Like Gandhi said ...
Gandhi wrote:
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.
But what of the old Virendra Dev Dixit sex controversies ... has he stopped doing it. I don't mean the so called rapes, which I don't believe, just the intercourse. And I don't think it is a bad thing even. I just think that until it is openly discussed and answered it will always come back to haunt him in this manner.

Was it all consensus, or did some women feel cheated afterwards and this was where the problems started?
Roy

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:But what of the old Virendra Dev Dixit sex controversies ... has he stopped doing it. I don't mean the so called rapes, which I don't believe, just the intercourse. And I don't think it is a bad thing even. I just think that until it is openly discussed and answered it will always come back to haunt him in this manner.
I am not speaking with any authority here, just my feeling about the matter... but i doubt very much that Baba Dixit has sexual relations with female members of the Yagya. It goes against all the teachings of purity, that Shrimat is founded on. Why would it be necessary to even experiment with this? Even if Baba Dixit is above the impurity of the sexual act; his partner certainly wouldn't be. Shankars "part" is one of remembrance, as far as i understand. I don't remember any Murli reference, regarding Shankar bringing about destruction, through fornication. :D

I may have to eat my words; but i doubt it.

Roy
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I don't know but it was what I was told by a PBK ... the 'miracle' being none got pregnant (although that might not be a miracle and he could just have low sperm count or be good at it).

I have no problem with the idea but usually no one will speak about it ... it seems to be a big taboo.
Roy

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote:I have no problem with the idea but usually no one will speak about it ... it seems to be a big taboo.
I think that what has been said in clarification Murlis and discussion classes, may have been misunderstood. There is mention about controlling the flow of semen, and being beyond the sex organs; something along these lines... which i believe some souls have to taken to mean, that Baba Dixit has sex, but controls himself. This certainly wasn't the way i took it, when i first read these things. I believed, Baba was simply talking about being beyond these old desires, by dint of having your mind and intellect, engaged in knowledge and remembrance. It's about seeing but not seeing. Being so engrossed in spiritual matters, that the things around you, are not even consciously noticed; including things like beautiful women, that would have at one time, filled your mind with desire.

When as Brahmins(Baba Dixit being no 1) we are preparing to go to a world(heaven), that is totally beyond sexual desire and relationships... what would be the gain in practising the sexual act, but controlling yourself? I can see no rhyme nor reason for this, at all. The proof of ones stage, is not having sex without having an orgasm(Sting - the singer, can do this for hours apparantly :D ); it's about having complete disinterest in the act itself.

Roy
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Belief is not enough, it is not even good. Only knowledge is worth anything. Denial, if not dangerous, is contrary to spiritual evolution.
Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

The subject may use:
  • simple denial - deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
    minimisation - admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)
    projection - admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. The latest update from AIVV Farrukhabad is that all the residents of the AIVV center in Farrukhabad, many parents of the minor girls residing there, and PBKs from different parts of India have registered their statements in support of AIVV and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit in the Court of the City Magistrate, Fatehgarh, District Farrukhabad on 9th and 10th September, 2011. All the residents of the AIVV center have made a voluntary declaration that they have been residing there voluntarily and happily and would like to continue to live there. The parents of the minors also stated that they have kept their children in AIVV voluntarily and keeping in mind the fact that they are given spiritual as well as worldly education and taken care of well. Other PBKs stated that they have been benefiting from this knowledge in their practical life. They also expressed their apprehension about BKWSU being behind these incidents directly or indirectly. Most of them also expressed the apprehension that the BKs must have done this because they could not reply to the eight questions asked by some PBKs publicly in and around Mumbai through hoardings.
OGS,
Arjun