Minor girls recovered from UP spiritual school: BKWSU plot?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Minor girls recovered from UP spiritual school: BKWSU plot?

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:All we do know is that he was treated as if he was God at that time
I agree. The numerous personal photographs of Brahma Baba with various BKs of his time prove that he was treated like God. And very recently I saw a sovenier gifted by BKWSU to many of the BKs which showed Brahma Baba's rare picture in which he was dressed like Krishna with a crown on his head.
Both you are I know how futile waiting for that would be. It would be like expecting a criminal gang to provide detailed accounts for the whole of its history.
Howevermuch they may try to hide and destroy, ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) says that no aspect of anyone would remain hidden forever. Someone may hide his/her potamail. But a day will come when the persons against whom they have committed atrocities will speak up boldly and reveal the truth. Or the person concerned may speak up when souls enter in them.
Is there any update about the girls and the BK/Gulabi Gang raid?
I don't have any update other than the fact that the Magisterial inquiry is going on. Any further development would emerge only after the submission of its report.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote:"The Father says – at the age of 60 years of this one(Brahma Baba-DL), at the end of the last one of many births, when he reaches the stage of vaanprasth (retirement), I have entered in him(in Karachi in 1947). Only then did he too leave everything." [Mu 14.11.07]
Roy
According to the BK knowledge,
Number of births in Kaliyug are 42.
Duration of Kaliyug is 1250.
So, 1250 divided by 42 we get approx. 30 years for each birth in Kaliyug.

What does it mean?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

delete
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Sach_Khand wrote:What does it mean?
It means you have gone 'off topic' again.

We were discussing a possible BKWSU plot to attack the AIVV here involving the Gulabi Gang.

Please use keep 'on topic', or start a new one. Just copy and paste the quote into a new topic.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

We were discussing a possible BKWSU plot to attack the AIVV here involving the Gulabi Gang.

Please use keep 'on topic', or start a new one. Just copy and paste the quote into a new topic.
The topic police.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:What does it mean?
It means we have very short average life spans in Kaliyug, due to our increasing karmas. But we may have died in childhood on several occasions, so at other times, we live comparatively long lives.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

The official BK press release regarding the Farrukhabad incidents and its TV coverage issued by BK Karuna Bhai:
BK press release.JPG
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

They're consistent if nothing else!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

The Press Release issued by BK Karuna, Director of Media wing of BKWSU is just a bundle of lies as far as his opinions about AIVV are concerned. It is just a poor reflection upon the downfall that BKWSU has undergone and the division of power among various senior BKs which was once vested in Mama and Baba alone.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Sorry.
It means we have very short average life spans in Kaliyug, due to our increasing karmas. But we may have died in childhood on several occasions, so at other times, we live comparatively long lives.

Roy
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=736&p=39595#p39595

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: Minor girls recovered from UP spiritual school: BKWSU pl

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:The Press Release issued by BK Karuna, Director of Media wing of BKWSU is just a bundle of lies as far as his opinions about AIVV are concerned. It is just a poor reflection upon
Is it all your reaction? Earlier you were so enthusiastic about filing defamation cases at the drop of a hat. Now, what has happened. Where is all the bluster? The PR note is dated 2/9/11. What has Virendra Dev Dixit done till now? How many defamation cases have you filed? You wanted address, name, signature, phone no., written material. You have every thing now. Why no case is filed? Are you accepting the first para of the press note? If the note is true then why protest in this forum. If it is false, go to the court!
Probably no one has told Virendra Dev Dixit about this. He cannot read English. As this note is written in English please translate this to Hindi and present it to Virendra Dev Dixit baba. We shall see if he then acts.
Please tell us as to the name and place of the court where defamation cases are filed. We can go and watch what happens.
satya
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Is it all your reaction? Earlier you were so enthusiastic about filing defamation cases at the drop of a hat. Now, what has happened. Where is all the bluster? The PR note is dated 2/9/11. What has Veerendra Dev Dixit done till now? How many defamation cases have you filed? You wanted address, name, signature, phone no., written material. You have every thing now. Why no case is filed? Are you accepting the first para of the press note? If the note is true then why protest in this forum. If it is false, go to the court!
Probably no one has told Veerendra Dev Dixit about this. He cannot read English. As this note is written in English please translate this to Hindi and present it to Veerendra Dev Dixit Baba. We shall see if he then acts.
Please tell us as to the name and place of the court where defamation cases are filed. We can go and watch what happens.
Nobody asked for your free advice brother. You can give it to the gulabi gang.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:Nobody asked for your free advice Brother. You can give it to the gulabi gang.
Why are you getting angry when I simply repeated whatever you advised me earlier?

Thanks for your advice brother! As I do not know anything about the "Gulabi Gang", please tell me about it. Is it a gang of rowdies? Why the name 'gulabi'? Do they have an address? Why you have not filed a police complaint on them if you know about their whereabouts?

You are free to ignore my suggestion. But you have also passed over the questions. Are you accepting the contents of the press note? Are all the points true? If false then which points are false? You know very well that I am not a supported of BKWSU. It is obvious that their -BKs- ideas are as silly as that of PBKs. Why so many cases, going to jail etc.? Is it something to do with share of the money collections? Or is there something hidden in these organisations- which anyhow has nothing spiritual about it!

These are only questions. If you do not know the answer or not willing to answer then simply ignore it. This last para alone is a suggestion!
Satya.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Are you accepting the contents of the press note? Are all the points true? If false then which points are false?
I am not angry at your post. I simply feel pity that you are simply wasting your own time and others' time by making unnecessary comments. If you were really interested in knowing my reaction to the Press Release, you could have simply made a request in simple words. There was no necessity to make sarcastic comments. I never declared that I will file any defamation case. I just said that your defamatory statements can be challenged in Court. I have already stated in the past that I don't have time or resources to pursue unimportant comments like yours in Court of law.

I have already written that BK Karuna's comments about AIVV are totally false. But if you want a pointwise reply I will do so as soon as I get time.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I posted links to the Gulabi Gang above. You can also find a lot of information on them by using Google.

There is a problem with legal cases, especially slander and libel, in that they cost a lot of money to start. Often it is better to just let the issue go and be forgotten as soon as possible.

"Least said, soonest mended".

I would, however, like Karuna Shetty and the BKWSU to be taught a lesson and humbled before a judge, to shut their nastiness up for once and for all. Karuna Shetty is a bit of an idiot and a braggart in my book.

I remember when the BKWSU in the UK issued a release to all centers to stop them using the false "most stable mind in the world" claim about Dadi Janki, "as no scientist had said it", and a yet few weeks later, he sent out all the usual press releases claiming just that. It shows a willingness to state that which is not true.