Minor girls recovered from UP spiritual school: BKWSU plot?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Minor girls recovered from UP spiritual school: BKWSU plot?

Post by fluffy bunny »

Well, I've offered a hint to what it is more likely to be about. I don't think its the specific incident relating to one or two women, which appears to have been confused by BK meddling, but involving many women. The original followers.

In accordance with the PBK understanding of the Knowledge, in theory, there is a reflection or correspondence back and forward between Lekhraj Kirpalani and Virendra Dev Dixit cases, and it appears to be so in these aspects.

BKs cannot believe there is correspondence because they do not know the true version of Lekhraj Kirpalani, and are brainwashed by their leaders to the point of sheer prejudice. It would be a shame if PBKs carried on that similar tradition to mask the reality within.
Narsatya
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

First of all, would you care to define what is "rape", according to your personal perception?

One is your personal perception; the other is the collective perception of the 'Night of the Cycle' or political systems during the Copper & Iron ages; whereas currently we are governed by the perception of the judicial systems in place in various governmental structures throughout the world. Perception of the 'Night of the Cycle' shapes perceptions of current legal systems, which in turn shapes your perceptions. As everybody is in darkness, you choose to not come out of it.

Definition of rape (rāp) - from the free dictionary by Farlex :
n.
a. The crime of using force or the threat of force to compel a person to submit to sexual intercourse.
b. The crime of using force or threat of force to compel a person to submit to some other sexual penetration.
c. Other unlawful sexual intercourse or penetration, as with an unconscious person or person below the age of or incapable of consent.
d. An instance of any of these crimes.

2. The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction: the rape of Europa by Zeus.
3. The act of pillaging or plundering: the rape of the city by the invaders.
4. Abusive or improper treatment; spoiling or abuse: the rape of the land by polluters.

tr.v. raped, rap·ing, rapes
1. To use force or threat of force to compel (another person) to submit to sexual intercourse or other sexual penetration.
2. To seize and carry off by force.
3. To plunder or pillage.
4. To treat improperly; abuse or spoil.

In short 'rape' is use of force or the threat of force to derive pleasure out of animate or inanimate objects.

From the above, we can conclude that the main psychological reason why you are so much against the BKWSU, or are holding a grudge within yourself against the BKWSU, is because you strongly feel that you have been (inadvertently) severely 'raped' by them. . .
So, in accordance with the governing 'sanskars' of the 'Night of the Cycle, you, as a leader, (who have obviously played such a role or roles of being a leader during the 'Night of the Cycle), are reacting with a vengeance to 'rape' the BKWSU in return to whatever extent that is possible, within your capabilities and resources at your disposal. As such, you are eagerly waiting for any such corresponding leader of the 'Night of the Cycle' who is currently affiliated to the BKWSU in the Confluence Age, to unleash your vengeance in no uncertain manner, which would in turn give you the satisfaction of having 'raped' the BKWSU adequately, in return for the 'injustice' which you deem to have been caused to you by them.

That aside, according to the deeper aspects of the Knowledge, even consensual sex in Copper Age & Iron Age is regarded as 'rape' of soul-consciousness, since such actions progressively take the souls lower or deeper into body-consciousness - which is considered as the violence or vice of using the 'sword of sex-lust' against the virtue of soul-consciousness. But you just take meaning of 'rape' from point of view of world. If you want to eventually satisfy your carnal pleasure, why come here. As is the aim so will be the attributes.

This would now bring us to the sincere endeavour of comprehending the actions, performed by God through Brahma Baba, and the actions which the PBKs believe are being performed through 'Shankar', in their proper perspective - rather than bluntly considering such actions to be 'rape' in accordance with the awareness of body-conscious souls who cannot appreciate the Knowledge accurately or on the subtlest levels.

I suppose this gives a befitting reply to your outcry. If you don't have anything from Murlis/vcds and just heresy information from official government or court papers then this is not the right place. You may continue your vengeance on BKWSU forums. Don't play politics with 'rape' to divide and rule or to make PBKs a tool for your war with BKWSU.

You just look at 'Shankar's' act from ignorance point of view and without knowing its intent - I had already explained. You won't understand, as anyone in BKWSU is not even able to.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Narsatya wrote:From the above, we can conclude that the main psychological reason why you are so much against the BKWSU, or are holding a grudge within yourself against the BKWSU, is because you strongly feel that you have been (inadvertently) severely 'raped' by them. . .

You just look at 'Shankar's' act from ignorance point of view and without knowing its intent - I had already explained. You won't understand, as anyone in BKWSU is not even able to.
Personally, I don't like using that word, except for the crime it primarily defines, merely because in discussion you never know when a reader or listener might have actually suffered it and, therefore, you could bring back terrible memories to them.

I'd rather be more specific and talk about an abuse or violation of rights, etc.

It's always a little disappointing to me when any BK or PBK falls upon the easiest of defences, and start accusing me of all sorts of negative things. I see it rather as a reflection of their limited or negative vision ... that they can only see and assume a negative, rather than the positive. The positive being a more mature, more open, more complete, more accurate, more honest discussion, awareness and understanding of Gyan related issues.

That the PBKs cannot freely, openly and maturely discuss the sexual issues relating to Virendra Dev Dixit ... and that the BK leaders chose to aggressively and dishonestly manipulate them and attempt to use them to pervert justice and destroy Virendra Dev Dixit ... are both reflections of their states of mind. In addition, it seems that any such discussions are clouded by a low level of Indian cultural biases against discussing sexual matters, and apparently sexual hypocrisies of their leaders (I am thinking of the reactions against Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh and others, as I type).

I don't see my part as a "war against the BKWSU". Rather, I see my part as being against the ignorance and "evil" (negativity) within the BKWSU.

Truth is truth, it's as simple as that ... not the acceptance of another brand of falsehood and illusion. It's the removal of all the veils and shadows.

I don't know all of the details in these cases but ... from memory and in approximate summary ... it seems that Virendra Dev Dixit had/has sex with many of the sisters who first followed him. The BKs came to hear about it and, together with some kind of alliance with ex-PBK/Vishnu Party leaders, attempted to crush Virendra Dev Dixit by starting a bogus court case and setting the police on him (not a difficult thing to do in India, I'd question if there was bribery involved).

It went no where as the women involved would not agree to testifying against him. However, the BKs and Vishnu Party continued to use the pictures and newspaper reports against Virendra Dev Dixit, to discredit the PBKs and promote themselves.

Is that approximately accurate? Can you correct it?

Now, if a number of women wanted to have sex with Virendra Dev Dixit in order to explore it, and it was voluntary (no force or coercion involved), then I don't think it was wrong. It was their own choice, and could be a good thing for them. I think it's better to have experience and know what you are talking about. However, the question of whether they were coerced in any way, believing him to be god, or coerced by the community, etc, would still arise.

If the women were not coerced, did not want to complain about it to anyone, and they did so freely, then I see no problem with it ... and I think the BKs and the Vishnu Party are very wrong for attempting to corrupt what happened, and manipulate it negatively for their own benefit (typical BK leaders' and Vishnu Party's sanskars, in my opinion).

There is a very dark and dirty underhand to the BKWSU, going on behind the scenes and in the shadows. We should shine the light of truth upon it and expose those who work in such ways.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

BTW, did you delete one of your posts on 28 Dec? I got a notification of it, but when I went to look it had disappeared.

I hope the post above clarifies my position and we can discuss the actual facts of the matter openly and accurately. PBKs may as well, as parts of it are out in the open and unless it is openly discussed and clarified, then only half truth and falsehoods will spread ... as the Vishnu Party put so much effort into doing.
Narsatya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss various aspects of knowledge, from 'limited' and 'unlimited' perspectives or viewpoints.

Post by Narsatya »

Yes, I requested admin to delete a post.

No one can be held in deception for so long.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

How long is "long"?

I don't know ... it seems the current BKWSU leaders are holding their followers in illusion, and just waiting it out until all of the original followers are dead at which point no one will be able to question them and they will be free to institute their false version as The Truth™. And that the BK followers are satisfied with conforming to whatever that is as it changes.

Deception is relabelled as "Truth" and repeated 10,000 times until it becomes accepted without question. It's completely upside down. Even perpetual mutations and contradictions are welcomed.
Narsatya

Post by Narsatya »

Lie told often enough becomes truth. - Lenin, founder of communist Russia.

I cant say about BKWSU, in what illusion they are holding their followers. May be limited sense happiness or peace in Gyan Sarovar, Sunset point, etc. Their main strength lies in their gathering, how much compassionate they are with one another. But, they are oblivious to Truth that is not their concern. Real knowledge is also not their concern. They can be labeled "love birds." They are unaware of law or they just hate law. As BK is collection of "base souls" of other religions, one can draw analogy with other religions. As other religions especially Muslims and Christians thrived on power of gathering, so are BKs.

Lenin is now in grave, and there wont be another one as Russia don't wish communism anymore. Brutal force and propaganda were tools of communism by which they made their population to inductively accept for any number of times lies. But, in free world no one can be deluded for 70 long years of USSR.
Narsatya

Post by Narsatya »

You are unnecessarily blaming PBKs for not openly discussing sexually explicit matters. If you are so much interested, start digging vcds, DVDs, Discussions CDs of your own, by listening to original words in Hindi and not depending on any damn translators. Nothing is hidden there. Everything is open and explicit. Stop blaming, start doing, learn Hindi if you are not native speaker and listen one after another in succession. You must listen 100s before drawing conclusion.

Yes of course everybody like media, police accepted lot of money from BKWSU. You know countries - Russia, China, India are so corrupt.

For a girl to make important decisions of life like whom to spend rest of life with, whether to marry or to take sanyaas, if she is above 18, it is solely her own decision, if somebody meddles with it is illegal. 18 yo is much grown up person when age of consent in other countries are lesser than that. Even in UK it is 16. You can drink, have driving license.

You cant say coerced, instead you may lured, deluded. In today's world it is difficult to manage with one how can you manage 100s(of women) if you are in place of Virendra Dev Dixit. Your brain will boil. Not so simple as you think.

So, take all prejudices out of your brain.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

It's not "blaming", it's just a simple question ... and an observation of similar denial or silence over years.

I don't have time to watch or read over all the VCD and pick out "clues", and no reason to learn Hindi.

BKism is world religion now, English is it's number two language. I'd just prefer a simple, straightforward explanation from someone who knows ... and I'd suggest that as it is an open secret, and something that the Vishnu Party and some BKs are using to attack Virendra Dev Dixit, that the best policy would be for it to be discussed and answered openly.

It's like in politics when a politician is caught with a mistress and his trousers down. He can survive ... but he needs to have a good explanation.

Yes, I'd agree on the last issue ... even one woman is impossible to "manage" for an ordinary man.

Therefore, I think you'll find I don't have prejudices in my mind and those are your own projections. I just have a design to understand ... and suggest that it is answered and explained.
Narsatya

Post by Narsatya »

BKWSU is not 'world religion' but a 'world' in its own right. You may call it UN.

OK I will find relavent VCD clips for you.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

A plain English summary is OK for me in the first place. No additional efforts required.