Minor girls recovered from UP spiritual school: BKWSU plot?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Minor girls recovered from UP spiritual school: BKWSU plot?

Post by fluffy bunny »

What is the latest from Farrukhabad on this story? to be honest, it looks just like another stitch up and, really, a journalist ought not write such stories without good evidence. If they did in the West, they would be sued. I did not think the center was in a "posh", as in upper class, area.

What is the truth and who is behind it?
Minor girls recovered from UP ‘spiritual school’ by Sanjay Pandey, Lucknow, August 30

Dozens of minor girls have been recovered from a school-cum- ashram in a posh locality in Uttar Pradesh’s Farrukhabad town, about 250 kilometers from here, in what the police suspect an alleged case of sex-racket being run from the so-called ‘Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vidyalaya’.

The police, however, do not rule out the possibility of the girls being sexually exploited. “All the girls would be medically examined to ascertain if they had been sexually exploited,” the officials said adding that a case had been registered against the owner of the ‘ashram’ Virendra Dixit, though he was yet to be arrested.

The matter came to light when the Father of Meena, lodged a report with the police in Banda stating that his daughter had gone missing. Meena had been abducted from Banda and was brought to the ‘ashram’, his Father Rakesh Kumar Singh alleged.

Further investigations by the police on Monday led them to the ‘spiritual school’ in Farrukhabad town, sources said. All the girls, recovered from the ‘ashram’, were in the age group of 10 to 15 years. “It appears that all of them were either abducted from different places or were brought on the pretext of providing them religious and spiritual education after persuading their parents,” the police sources said adding, “We are trying to contact their (girls’) families.”

To the religious minded public, the school-cum-ashram was meant to provide ‘spiritual knowledge’ to the people and teach them how to attain salvation. But the reality turned out to be quite the opposite.

The raiding team, which found the 17-year-old girl Meena, who had gone missing from Banda district a fortnight back, was shocked to see that there were dozens of minor girls in the school.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Minor girls recovered from UP ‘spiritual school’

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. As far as I know the case started with a sister named Meena running away from her home (situated in Banda, Uttar Pradesh) to meet ShivBaba after having studied the Advance knowledge for a few months as her parents were against her joining AIVV. As per the rules of AIVV she informed the local Superintendent of Police and the are Police Inspector about her intentions and came to AIVV center at Farrukhabad. On being found that she was a major, she once again informed the local Farrukhabad Police about her intentions.

But her parents came from Banda with a police team and despite the girl giving statement in favour of AIVV she was forcibly taken away after they instigated a local social organization named 'Gulabi Gang' and ransacked the AIVV premises in the presence of the police, insulted and manhandled the sisters, mothers and brothers living in the ashram, looted whatever they could find and the police took many sistesrs from the ashram to the police station where all of them gave a statement that they are living their voluntarily and happily. They were allowed to return, but the ''Gulabi Gang' members under the protection of the local police have been creating troubles for the ashram daily. On 1.9.11, they again entered the ashram and ransacked it, broke two vehicles and seriously injured an elderly, physically handicapped brother who was there for Godly service. Is this humanity?

The local print and electronic media is publishing or airing one sided reports. The statements given by the concerned sister or other sisters are not being published or shown. Only the hearsay being propagated by unknown sources is being telecast. God alone knows whether they are being bribed or not for this. The law and order is being allowed to be flouted by the local police. Since the PBK sisters and brothers are in minority and unarmed, they cannot do anything but watch helplessly.

It is also learnt that before this incident a BK (claiming to be a BK since 30-40 years) rang up to the AIVV center in Delhi and sought the phone number of Farrukhabad center and warned them of dire consequences. And BKs all over India are using this situation to their advantage by defaming PBKs, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV to the extent possible. All this is part of drama.

OGS,
Arjun
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:It is also learnt that before this incident a BK (claiming to be a BK since 30-40 years) rang up to the AIVV center in Delhi and sought the phone number of Farrukhabad center and warned them of dire consequences. And BKs all over India are using this situation to their advantage by defaming PBKs, Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV to the extent possible.
It would not surprise me one bit to discover some individuals within the BKWSU are behind this, sending old cuttings to inflame the Gulabi Gang leaders, and issuing press releases.

It would be a great service to discover who it was and name them. Perhaps the journalist in question could help us find out how the story came out?
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote: All this is part of drama.
Absolutely Bhai, but it's pretty nasty stuff is not it.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

What I see is that the Brahma Kumaris are basically accusing the PBKs of doing what they do (and get accused of) themselves.

Those are such poor ethics ... but then, the BKs basically have no ethics. Which "Divine Virtue" is exploiting false, negative PR campaign against any others?

Their slimebag leaders disgust me ... I'd just like to know the names of which ones are involved but I bet on Karuna Shetty being involved.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

fluffybunny wrote:It would not surprise me one bit to discover some individuals within the BKWSU are behind this, sending old cuttings to inflame the Gulabi Gang leaders, and issuing press releases.

It would be a great service to discover who it was and name them. Perhaps the journalist in question could help us find out how the story came out?
There is every chance of elements within BKWSU supplying all the paper cuttings related to the 1998 incidents surrounding Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's arrest to the various newspapers and news channels (most of which did not exist then). Otherwise, how did they get all those news clippings overnight? General public would not store these kinds of stuffs for such a long period.

As regards finding the source, I don't think anyone would come forward either because of fear or their conscience may have been sold to someone.

I came to know from the nimit sister that a reporter from Hindustan came to the Farrukhabad center and promised to publish their statement as it is. Although the sisters were reluctant considering that all dailies had duped them from the day one. Still they gave and interview and the next day the paper published just opposite of what they had said.

Although the sister in question PBK Meena had accepted in front of the media that she came to AIVV voluntarily and she had proofs of letters written to Police authorities, still none of the newspapers bothered to publish her statement and continued to spread the rumour that she was abducted by AIVV. How can we expect justice from such newspapers?

Some news channels have been showing that there is a tunnel inside the ashram, but never bothered to give any proof. If there was a tunnel, it would have definitely opened somewhere. And government or police had every authority to find out. Such is the standard of national news channels in India (especially the vernacular language TV news Channels)!!!

None of the newspapers or news channels have criticised the Gulabi gang members for ransacking the AIVV premises, for misbehaving with sisters and mothers, or for seriously injuring an elderly physically handicapped PBK who could not defend himself. And these newspapers and news channels speak of justice and anti-corruption movements!!!!!

Every newspaper and news channel reported that thousands of CDs were found in the ashram, but none bothered to show the contents of the CDs. Every newspaper and news channel reported that the ashram runs a prostitution racket, but none bothered to find out why none of the sisters and mothers found in the ashram wanted to leave the premises even though there is a great space crunch in Farrukhabad (as the mini-Madhubans in Kampil is under construction).
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

What is the situation in India regarding suing the media for libel.

These are very, very, very clear and serious libels*.

Unfortunately, the media the world over is the same. For the most part it respects no one and is in such a rush to sell newspapers it cares little about the truth. The only way to get their attention is to cause them financial damage through the court/legal system.
*Libel

a) defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.
b) the act or crime of publishing it.
c) anything that is defamatory or that maliciously or damagingly misrepresents.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

fluffy bunny wrote: The only way to get their attention is to cause them financial damage through the court/legal system.
Is this likely to happen arjun Bhai?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

fluffy-bunny wrote:What is the situation in India regarding suing the media for libel.

These are very, very, very clear and serious libels*.

Unfortunately, the media the world over is the same. For the most part it respects no one and is in such a rush to sell newspapers it cares little about the truth. The only way to get their attention is to cause them financial damage through the court/legal system.
Media in India is generally controlled by influential people having political connections. So, generally very few challenge them. And even if we challenge, it takes a very long time. By the time a decision is given, everyone forgets the issue.

Yesterday, some PBKs contacted some news channels and gave clarifications and their press release, but none of them have bothered to air the facts and continue to spread lies.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:Is this likely to happen arjun Bhai?
It could have definitely happened, but the human, financial and human resources of AIVV are so meagre that it is not practically possible to issue notices to so many newspapers, magazines and news channels. It involves a huge amount of paper work. The onus of proving their mistake lies on us. And hence we will have to collect, audio-visual and printed proofs, issue notices and then pursue the matter with the national regulatory authority (Press Council of India in case of print media). I came to know from the website of PCI that any person not related to the incident can also file a complaint, but he has to provide the facts to prove his case.

May be when the current situation cools down PBKs can think of taking legal action against the media groups.
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:May be when the current situation cools down PBKs can think of taking legal action against the media groups.
Thanks Bhai!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

The news makes the TV channels too ... and the Vishnu Party is involved stirring things up now. Anyone care to translate and comment? You can clearly see the Pink Gang's involvement here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DljqR5bBev4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XcnRlZYBIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6lx-JNSa1E

Uploader and Youtube member "Anant98251" is Anant Patel, the crazy Vishnu Party member and son of the founders of it who, for whatever reason, loath Virendra Dev Dixit. He has his own website now and calls himself Shri now. Not to be trusted ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ7__rEuBms

Boy, I wish Andrey was here to argue how wonderful and spiritual India is.
Shri Anant Patel wrote:there is new in the leading news channel ajtak , baba virender dixit is fraud baba and he is wanted in the police. he is not India. he left India. there are 100 girls included 16 minor girl caught from the farukabad center , India. brahma kumari sister caught from the centre.

one of the parents of the girl come to police and the center is come to in the lime light.they denied to send girl back to her home.

baba like only girl( brahmakumari not kumar)

as per the video.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Actually, it it is something very innocent that it is done in AIVV. People sit silently and listen. What does it mean girl is abducted by Baba when Baba is not even there. When he comes he just sits and reads or speaks and goes away.

People make noise about this because they are sensitive to the matter of girls with their purity. They gather in front of the ashram and demand out of concern, with the feeling they have, they are protecting the girls and doing service to humanity by exposing a false Baba.

In India, i believe there is now raise to patriotism, but if there are no new definitions to what a nation is, it will become shauvinism, terrorism, fanatism etc. It is a problem i feel the whole world is facing with the globalization etc. the need of new definition of the old terms of a country, race, the position of man and woman in the family and society etc. Maybe we are at the doorstep of a new renaisanse.
Roy

Post by Roy »

sita wrote:Maybe we are at the doorstep of a new renaisanse.
Imo, the only renaissance that is going to occur at this late stage of the drama, is one that God is leading Himself. It's not going to happen through corruption, fear and ignorance. Until someone truly finds God, degradation will continue.

Roy
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I think all of us on this side of the debate know what comes on and how ridiculous it all sounds.

Although I think the Pink Gang have done some wonderful things for very unprivileged women, they are just another uneducated, stick wielding rabble and easy to manipulate.

For me, what is important is to shift through all this and find out who was behind it. Specifically ...

If, for example, it turns out that some Brahma Kumaris are guilty for misleading the Pink Gang, or if it was the Vishnu Party, then we have to report that to the BK related world and prick their consciences.

It is unusual for a young girl to go directly to the PBKs, is not it? Were the parents involved in the BKs first?