Shiv Ratri(Night of Shiva)

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Shiv Ratri(Night of Shiva)

Post by Roy »

Dear brothers and sisters

I wanted to share this interesting Sakar Murli topic with you(my interpretations based on my understanding of AK are in brackets)...

"The Father(Shiva, in the form of Shankar-Ram-Baba Dixit) comes to enable you to conquer Maya(five vices born of body-consciousness). However, because of being careless(not recognising this) you don’t remember the Father(accurately, via Ram-Baba Dixit). Here(from 1976), you have to remember only the one Father(in the body of Ram). On the path of devotion(subtle Bhakti of Confluence Age, the foundation shooting of which comences in 1969) too, people wander around a lot. They don’t know the One(Father Shiv) to whom they have been bowing. The Father(Shiv) comes(in 1976) and liberates you(via Ram's ordinary body) from wandering. It is explained that (advance)knowledge(taught by ShivBaba from 1976) is the day, and devotion(to Avyakt Brahma Baba from 1969) is the night. People only stumble in the night. Knowledge(advance) is the day, that is, the golden and silver ages(foundation shooting of these between 1976 and 1982/3) and devotion(subtle Bhakti) means the night, that is, the copper and iron ages(foundation shooting of these between 1969 and 1976). All of this is the duration of the drama(with the "main foundation" shooting of it, taking place between 1969 and 1982/3). For half the time it is the day and for half the time it is the night. It is the day and night of the Prajapita Brahma Kumars and Kumaris(the PBKs, shot within the Confluence Age). This is an unlimited matter(of the Confluence Age). The unlimited Father(in the practical form of Shankar-Baba Dixit) comes at the unlimited Confluence Age(beginning in 1976). This is why people speak of Shiv Ratri, the night of Shiva. People do not understand what Shiv Ratri is(the foundation shooting of which commences in 1969, with the physical demise of Brahma Baba, when Father Shiv is no longer amongst the BKs, in practical Sakar form, in Madhuban-Mount Abu). Apart from you(students of AK-PBKs), not a single person knows the importance of Shiv Ratri, because this is the middle period(of the Confluence Age). When the night comes to an end and the day begins(in 1976), that is called the most auspicious(purushottam) Confluence Age, the middle of the old world(Sangam Yug-Iron Age shooting) and the new world(Purushottam Sangam Yug-Golden Age shooting)." [Mu 2.04.04]

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Shiv Ratri(Night of Shiva)

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
Dear Brothers and Sisters

I wanted to share this interesting Sakar Murli topic with you(my interpretations based on my understanding of AK are in brackets)...
Dear Roy Bhai,

I have responded to your views in red.

The Father(Shiva, in the form of Shankar-Ram-Baba Dixit) comes to enable you to conquer Maya(five vices born of body-consciousness). However, because of being careless(not recognising this) you don’t remember the Father(accurately, via Ram-Baba Dixit)[/b]. Here(from 1976), you have to remember only the one Father(in the body of Ram). On the path of devotion(subtle Bhakti of Confluence Age, comencing in 1969) too --- i think devotion commenced from 1936 as devotion denotes there is devoid of 100% of Gyan in the intellect people wander around a lot. They don’t know the One(Father Shiv) to whom they have been bowing. The Father(Shiv) comes(in 1976) and liberates you(via Ram's ordinary body) from wandering. It is explained that (advance) sach Gita knowledge (taught by ShivBaba from 1976) in 2018 is the day, and devotion(to Avyakt Brahma Baba from 1969) is the night ---I feel that Avyakt Brahma Baba is divine knowledge as it is spoken by a deity soul and i think that the lectures given by the Dadis and dadas are regarded as devotion. . People only stumble in the night. Knowledge(advance)-- (I think it is the true Gita) is the day, that is, the golden and silver ages(shooting of these between 1976 and 1982/3) will be in 2018 and devotion(subtle Bhakti) means the night, that is, the copper and iron ages(shooting of these between 1969 and 1976). ---shooting takes place till 2018. All of this is the duration of the drama(with the "main foundation" shooting of it, taking place between 1969 and 1982/3).--Shooting takes place till one has attained karmateet stage. For half the time it is the day and for half the time it is the night. It is the day and night of the Prajapita Brahma Kumars and Kumaris(the PBKs of AK - shot within the Confluence Age). This is an unlimited matter(of the Confluence Age). The unlimited Father(in the practical form of Shankar-Baba Dixit) comes at the unlimited Confluence Age(beginning in 1976). This is why people speak of Shiv Ratri, the night of Shiva. People do not understand what Shiv Ratri is(which commences in 1969, with the physical demise of Brahma Baba, when Father Shiv is no longer amongst the BKs, in practical Sakar form, in Madhuban-Mount Abu).---Shiv Ratri will commence in the pbk community too when Mahakali does the massive destruction. Apart from you(students of AK-PBKs), not a single person knows the importance of Shiv Ratri, because this is the middle period(of the Confluence Age). When the night comes to an end and the day begins(in 1976), --- in 2018 that is called the most auspicious(purushottam) Confluence Age, the middle of the old world(Sangam Yug-Iron Age shooting) and the new world(Purushottam Sangam Yug-Golden Age shooting)." [Mu 2.04.04]

indie.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear Indie Bhai

Thank you very much for your comments.
pbkindiana wrote:Shooting takes place till one has attained karmateet stage
"Rehearsal/shooting will go on until your karmateet stage is reached." [Av 22.6.70]
"When the children attain the karmateet stage, the knowledge will end." [Mu 29.1.78]

Totally agree with your comment Bhai; but when i speak of the period from 1969 to 1982/3, i believe that this is the shooting period, that is illustrated in the advance Ladder lesson. Imo, the foundation of the whole drama is being laid out, at this time.

"Knowledge is the day, that is, the golden and silver ages, and devotion means the night, that is, the copper and iron ages. All of this is the duration of the drama." [Mu 2.04.04]

However; the shooting of the details of each one's own part etc; goes on, right up to 2018, as you suggest.
pbkindiana wrote:i think devotion commenced from 1936 as devotion denotes there is devoid of 100% of Gyan in the intellect
Agreed; but i feel that ShivBaba, may be speaking more specifically here!
pbkindiana wrote:I feel that Avyakt Brahma Baba is divine knowledge as it is spoken by a deity soul and i think that the lectures given by the Dadis and dadas are regarded as devotion.
I totally agree that the Avyakt Vanis spoken by Brahma Baba, are to be considered as Shrimat. My point in this case though, wasn't about the worth of Brahma Baba; as his part of hero(ine) actor, and first leaf of the Golden Age(Prince Krishna), is set in stone. No; my point is, that the souls who remember Brahma Baba via trance lights, and see Father Shiv in his subtle body, are practising subtle devotion; they are not true Gyani souls... and as such, remain in the darkness of ignorance at this time.

" I do not enter Brahma, the dweller of the Subtle Region." [Mu 4.11.72]

"Always think that it is ShivBaba who is speaking. Do not keep even his(Brahma Baba's) photo. [Mu 21.07.05]

pbkindiana wrote:When the night comes to an end and the day begins(in 1976), --- in 2018 that is called the most auspicious(purushottam) Confluence Age.
"I come at the purshottam Sangamyug of every cycle. In 50-60 years, Father comes and teaches His children." [Mu 8.09.68]

"This is a small purshottam Sangamyug of 50 years." [Mu 2.03.74]

pbkindiana wrote:Shiv Ratri will commence in the pbk community too when Mahakali does the massive destruction.
I also remember ShivBaba saying that the night of Brahma ends(2018?), when Brahma Baba finally realises, that he is not the corporeal god of the Gita.

Thanks again for your responses Indie Bhai; they are as always much appreciated. I don't claim my opinions on this matter are accurate; but i've yet to be persuaded, that they are wrong either. If and when this occurs, i will be sure to reveal this on this forum. I am simply about trying to understand this wonderful knowledge, to the best of my ability; not to prove i am right. I really enjoy it, when we exchange knowledge and views like this; i find it a most valuable learning process, and hope we continue to do this, right up to the end.

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

Roy wrote:... when i speak of the period from 1969 to 1982/3, i believe that this is the shooting period, that is illustrated in the advance Ladder lesson. Imo, the foundation of the whole drama is being laid out, at this time. "Knowledge is the day, that is, the golden and silver ages, and devotion means the night, that is, the copper and iron ages. All of this is the duration of the drama." [Mu 2.04.04]
Dear brothers and sisters

Just in case it is not clear, i request your further indulgence, so that i may explain in more detail, why i believe that the period 1969 to 1982, is the period of the Confluence Age, that is being referred to by ShivBaba, in the Murli point above.

It is my understanding at this point in time, that the Golden Age shooting runs from 1961 to 1976(interesting in itself), which is a period of 16 years; and the Silver Age shooting, runs from 1977 to 1989, which is a period of 12 years. During the Golden Age shooting, amongst other things, the souls who are to come in the Golden Age of the broad Drama of 5000 years, will first come into contact with Gyan. Some souls will obviously come into contact before this(1961) of course, as the Confluence Age begins in 1936/7; but we are talking about the majority of Golden Age souls in this instance. Similarly, the souls who first come into contact with Gyan between 1976/77 and 1988/9, will be destined to be Silver Age souls. I came into Gyan in 1985; which on the face of it, indicates that i am a Silver Age soul. However; i believe i was in Gyan in a previous birth(83rd), and my first introduction to Gyan, occured somewhere between, 1936 and 1976; which would then ensure i was a Golden Age soul. I believe it goes without saying, that i would still need to make my numberwise Gyani efforts after this point, in order to secure my place in the Golden Age, of the broad Drama of 5000 years.

It is clear to see that the Golden Age shooting(16 years) is longer than the Silver Age shooting(12 years), which in turn is longer than the Copper Age shooting(8 years) etc. This is because as RajYoga spreads and more souls become Rajyogis; souls get introduced to Gyan at a faster rate; thus the shooting period lengths reflect this. Souls who only hear about Gyan for the very first time after 1989, would appear to be destined to be Copper Age souls. Everyone will learn of RajYoga at some point in the Confluence Age; but it is what you do after the seed is planted, that dictates your place in the Drama Cycle, and also, how much time you have to make spiritual efforts.

So coming back to the Golden and Silver Age shootings; it should be noted that each of these, as with all things in the Drama; themselves go through the 4 phases of Golden(pure) through to Iron(impure). If we start with the Golden Age shooting that commences in 1961, it should be noted that each phase within this period, is 4 years in length. Thus, the Golden Age phase runs from 1961 to 1964; the Silver Age phase, runs from 1965 to 1968; and most interestingly, the Copper Age phase commences in 1969; and the the Iron Age phase, concludes; again most interestingly, in 1976. Following on from this, from 1977 to 1979, we have the Golden Age phase of the Silver Age shooting; and the Silver Age phase, concludes in 1982/3. So what i am suggesting is, that the foundations of the 5000 year Drama, that is illustrated in the Advance Ladder lesson, is shot between, 1969, and 1982. From 1969 to 1976 we have the shooting of the Copper and Iron Ages(Night), and between 1977 and 1982, we have the Golden and Silver Age shooting(Advance)Knowledge; so that we have shootings, within other shootings, so to speak.

Okay, so what occurs in 1969, that is so significant... the death of Brahma Baba of course. This then allows the leftist or opposing factions of the Yagya, to seize power, and a certain Dadi Prakashmani takes charge at this time. So what does this tally with in the Copper Age of the broad Drama of 5000 years. We are taught in AK, that being the 2nd Narayan of the Golden Age, Dadi Prakashmani, will be the root soul of the Islam Religion, that begins right at the start of the Copper Age; the first leftist religion of Ravanraj. Thus, this is what is being shot at this time in the Confluence Age(1969), the beginning of Ravanraj, that carries on until Father Shiv, brings light back into the world in 1976/77, at the beginning of the Ramraj shooting(Golden Age phase, of Silver Age shooting); when Baba Dixit(Shri Narayan of the Confluence Age) in whom He first entered in 1969(after Brahma baba's death), has complete realisation of his role(as Narayan); which is the shooting(in 1976/77) for when he realises this in practical(becomes bapsaman), in 2018(which i believe is the commencement of Ramraj or 111).

From 1969 to 1976(Copper and Iron Age phases, of Golden Age shooting), the shooting of all the main Bhakti practices of Ravanraj take place, from putting Brahma Baba(Pitashri) before ShivBaba, in the title of the Sakar Murlis(thus performing the shooting of Krishna, becoming the God of the Gita); the publishing of many books, which is the shooting of the various scriptures that are written in the Copper Age. The guru system, by Dadis becoming worshipped by students; etc, etc... up to the subtle destruction in the Yagya in 1976, which i believe may be the shooting for final destruction in 2036, looking at the bottom of the picture of the Ladder.

From 1977 to 1982, is the shooting of the foundation of Ramraj, which as already stated, commences in 1976/77, with Baba Dixit coming to fully realise his part as Shri Narayan; and comes to a close in 1982/83(end of Silver Age phase, of Silver Age shooting), when the souls who where firstly cooperative with Baba Dixit from 1976/77, now become opposing souls; which is the shooting of the last 3 Kingdoms(3 initially co-operative souls) of the Silver Age of the broad Drama. After this point, Baba Dixit returns to his home village, of Kampil. There is then the 18 years practical part of Shankar; up to around 2001(after the 14 year subtle role, between 1969 and 1982/3); which coincides with the end of the Iron Age shooting.

So this is why i believe, that the period from 1969 to 1982, is the shooting of the foundations for the whole 5000 year Drama... the greater details of which, will be shot at other times in the Confluence Age, up to 2018.

Roy
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Roy wrote: Dear Brothers and Sisters

Just in case it is not clear, i request your further indulgence, so that i may explain in more detail, why i believe that the period 1969 to 1982, is the period of the Confluence Age, that is being referred to by ShivBaba, in the Murli point above.

It is my understanding at this point in time, that the Golden Age shooting runs from 1961 to 1976(interesting in itself), which is a period of 16 years; and the Silver Age shooting, runs from 1977 to 1989, which is a period of 12 years. During the Golden Age shooting, amongst other things, the souls who are to come in the Golden Age of the broad Drama of 5000 years, will first come into contact with Gyan. Some souls will obviously come into contact before this(1961) of course, as the Confluence Age begins in 1936/7; but we are talking about the majority of Golden Age souls in this instance. Similarly, the souls who first come into contact with Gyan between 1976/77 and 1988/9, will be destined to be Silver Age souls. I came into Gyan in 1985; which on the face of it, indicates that i am a Silver Age soul. However; i believe i was in Gyan in a previous birth(83rd), and my first introduction to Gyan, occured somewhere between, 1936 and 1976; which would then ensure i was a Golden Age soul. I believe it goes without saying, that i would still need to make my numberwise Gyani efforts after this point, in order to secure my place in the Golden Age, of the broad Drama of 5000 years.

It is clear to see that the Golden Age shooting(16 years) is longer than the Silver Age shooting(12 years), which in turn is longer than the Copper Age shooting(8 years) etc. This is because as RajYoga spreads and more souls become Rajyogis; souls get introduced to Gyan at a faster rate; thus the shooting period lengths reflect this. Souls who only hear about Gyan for the very first time after 1989, would appear to be destined to be Copper Age souls. Everyone will learn of RajYoga at some point in the Confluence Age; but it is what you do after the seed is planted, that dictates your place in the Drama Cycle, and also, how much time you have to make spiritual efforts.

So coming back to the Golden and Silver Age shootings; it should be noted that each of these, as with all things in the Drama; themselves go through the 4 phases of Golden(pure) through to Iron(impure). If we start with the Golden Age shooting that commences in 1961, it should be noted that each phase within this period, is 4 years in length. Thus, the Golden Age phase runs from 1961 to 1964; the Silver Age phase, runs from 1965 to 1968; and most interestingly, the Copper Age phase commences in 1969; and the the Iron Age phase, concludes; again most interestingly, in 1976. Following on from this, from 1977 to 1979, we have the Golden Age phase of the Silver Age shooting; and the Silver Age phase, concludes in 1982/3. So what i am suggesting is, that the foundations of the 5000 year Drama, that is illustrated in the Advance Ladder lesson, is shot between, 1969, and 1982. From 1969 to 1976 we have the shooting of the Copper and Iron Ages(Night), and between 1977 and 1982, we have the Golden and Silver Age shooting(Advance)Knowledge; so that we have shootings, within other shootings, so to speak.

Okay, so what occurs in 1969, that is so significant... the death of Brahma Baba of course. This then allows the leftist or opposing factions of the Yagya, to seize power, and a certain Dadi Prakashmani takes charge at this time. So what does this tally with in the Copper Age of the broad Drama of 5000 years. We are taught in AK, that being the 2nd Narayan of the Golden Age, Dadi Prakashmani, will be the root soul of the Islam Religion, that begins right at the start of the Copper Age; the first leftist religion of Ravanraj. Thus, this is what is being shot at this time in the Confluence Age(1969), the beginning of Ravanraj, that carries on until Father Shiv, brings light back into the world in 1976/77, at the beginning of the Ramraj shooting(Golden Age phase, of Silver Age shooting); when Baba Dixit(Shri Narayan of the Confluence Age) in whom He first entered in 1969(after Brahma Baba's death), has complete realisation of his role(as Narayan); which is the shooting(in 1976/77) for when he realises this in practical(becomes bapsaman), in 2018(which i believe is the commencement of Ramraj or 111).

From 1969 to 1976(Copper and Iron Age phases, of Golden Age shooting), the shooting of all the main Bhakti practices of Ravanraj take place, from putting Brahma Baba(Pitashri) before ShivBaba, in the title of the Sakar Murlis(thus performing the shooting of Krishna, becoming the God of the Gita); the publishing of many books, which is the shooting of the various scriptures that are written in the Copper Age. The guru system, by Dadis becoming worshipped by students; etc, etc... up to the subtle destruction in the Yagya in 1976, which i believe may be the shooting for final destruction in 2036, looking at the bottom of the picture of the Ladder.

From 1977 to 1982, is the shooting of the foundation of Ramraj, which as already stated, commences in 1976/77, with Baba Dixit coming to fully realise his part as Shri Narayan; and comes to a close in 1982/83(end of Silver Age phase, of Silver Age shooting), when the souls who where firstly cooperative with Baba Dixit from 1976/77, now become opposing souls; which is the shooting of the last 3 Kingdoms(3 initially co-operative souls) of the Silver Age of the broad Drama. After this point, Baba Dixit returns to his home village, of Kampil. There is then the 18 years practical part of Shankar; up to around 2001(after the 14 year subtle role, between 1969 and 1982/3); which coincides with the end of the Iron Age shooting.

So this is why i believe, that the period from 1969 to 1982, is the shooting of the foundations for the whole 5000 year Drama... the greater details of which, will be shot at other times in the Confluence Age, up to 2018.

Roy
Dear Roy Bhai,

I would have to read your post a few times as the shooting period is still a bit confusing to me. However, my understanding is that the period of 1976/1977 to 1988/1989( Ram and Sita dyansty) was the Silver Age shooting period. So the major players and actors i.e. the warrior/ king souls(Ram and his 3 brothers) should first be revealed in the brahmin family. And so the shooting of that took place. Please also remember that these souls and we warrior/king souls also played our part in the beginning of the Yagya. Those who came in advance knowledge must have also played their part with Father at the starting point. Remember the Murli point that "Ram failed". Ram, and Ram like souls( we children) did not get enough dose of knowledge, so Father left the Yagya, and we must have followed along with him. Ram failed and so he became a king in treta yuga(Silver Age) 14 degree celestial pure instead of 16 degree celestial pure like Golden Aged king. So the same soul of Ram takes the knowledge again in his next birth( the current birth) and makes immense effort( purushart) to churn and go deep into the Murli points. No one else comes close to making as much effort as Ram soul to churn and go deep into the knowledge..And so based on his efforts he gets the title of Shri Ram.

If I am not mistaken Baba was sent to jail around the time 1988/1989 by some opponents of Advance knowledge. In the scriptures they show Krishna took birth in jail. So Krishna soul is revealed through Ram Baap's body around '88/89, and we also see 8 or 9 kanyans surrender to Baba. Prior to that time I think it was only Jagdamba who had surrendered. That is the time when advance knowledge picks up and is spread around the country. It's the beginning of Copper Age shooting period and in the scriptures they show Krishna as the main actor in Copper Age.

Nivi
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

nivi wrote:If I am not mistaken Baba was sent to jail around the time 1988/1989 by some opponents of Advanced Knowledge.
No. It was in 1998.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

arjun wrote: No. It was in 1998.
Thanks Arjun Bhai for correcting my mistake! I am not good with dates, but still there is not excuse for me to make such a mistake like this.

Nivi
Roy

Post by Roy »

nivi wrote:I would have to read your post a few times as the shooting period is still a bit confusing to me
Dear Nivi behan

Thank you for your comments on this matter. Yes the Confluence Age and the shooting or rehearsal that goes on it, is quite a complex subject is not it; as we are shaping the whole Broad Drama of 5000 years with the actions we perform at this time. The thing i must try and get across better; is that I am not saying the shooting of the Broad Drama is restricted to the period 1969 to 1982/3, as that would clearly be wrong; as so much goes on, before and after this period. But what i believe is shot during this period, is the basic foundation or the parameters of the Drama, within which, all the other aspects that are shot, fit so to speak. The period i speak of is the framework of the Drama, or its basic structure, as we can see, the descent(or entropy) that occurs during this period, with the high point right in the middle(1976), when Father Shiv brings light(knowledge) back into the world(Confluence Age), when He enters Ram(Baba Dixit) to narrate advance knowledge. But even then, between 1977 and 1982(Ramraj framework shooting), there is a decline... because the souls who were originally supporters of Bharat(Baba Dixit), are opposing him by 1982; which i believe, is the shooting of the last three Kings of the Silver Age, who lead us out of Ramraj of the broad Drama; as this takes place, right at the end of the Silver Age phase, of the Silver Age shooting. This is obviously, no coincidence.

As i say; i believe this shooting period of 14 years, is what the Ladder lesson is referring to... you don't see every aspect of the Drama illustrated in this lesson, but key major events are of course shown, and the decline or fall that occurs from the Golden Age to the Iron Age, is of course also depicted. So that on the face of it(basic course), the Ladder lesson is illustrating how we fall from the Golden Age onwards, and that we have two distinct eras, of Ramraj and Ravanraj. But on closer inspection, it also reveals; key or major events that take place in the Confluence Age, between 1969 and 1982/3, that shape the basic structure of the broad Drama itself.

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
Thanks again for your responses Indie Bhai; they are as always much appreciated. I don't claim my opinions on this matter are accurate; but i've yet to be persuaded, that they are wrong either. If and when this occurs, i will be sure to reveal this on this forum. I am simply about trying to understand this wonderful knowledge, to the best of my ability; not to prove i am right. I really enjoy it, when we exchange knowledge and views like this; i find it a most valuable learning process, and hope we continue to do this, right up to the end.
The feeling is mutual as I too love to exchange views regarding this beautiful spiritual knowledge as it deepens my understanding on AK. It will be very entertaining and a wonderful leisure time to indulge in exchanging views as it promotes a deeper understanding of Gyan.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Dear Brothers and Sisters

I feel the following two Vani points, confirm my belief, that the "basic foundation" or "framework" shooting period, of Ravan and Ramraj, takes place between 1969 and 1982. See what you think!

"Two years remain out of 9 years(from 1967 - see Sakar Murli point below)... now(in 1974, whilst the Golden Age shooting is still taking place) it is the end of the Iron Age(i.e. the Iron Age phase, of the Golden Age shooting, which is completed in 1976)." [Av 4.02.74]

"Ours is a practical thing, is not it? Within 9 years(1976), the Golden Age, the Kingdom of 100% prosperity and peace, will be established in India(Bharat) without fail(i.e. the Golden Age phase, of the Silver Age shooting will take place at this time... which in reality, will establish the Golden Age of the broad 5000 year Drama; because as we now know; Baba was speaking in an unlimited sense here)." [Mu 30.01.67]

We know now with the benefit of hindsight, that it wasn't the end of the Iron Age, in 1974; but it was the last two years at this point, of the Iron Age phase, of the Golden Age shooting; which would be completed, in 1976. Then we move straight into the Golden Age phase of the Silver Age shooting, that is being talked about in the second point, when Baba says; that in 1976, the Golden Age will be established; not that, it will have been established. So imo, this means; that from 1976, the Golden Age phase, of the Silver Age shooting will commence; which is the practical shooting, of the framework of the Golden Age.

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:

I feel the following two Vani points, confirm my belief, that the "basic foundation" or "framework" shooting period, of Ravan and Ramraj, takes place between 1969 and 1982. See what you think!

]Two years remain[/b] out of 9 years(from 1967 - see Sakar Murli point below)... now(in 1974, whilst the Golden Age shooting is still taking place) it is the end of the Iron Age(i.e. the Iron Age phase, of the Golden Age shooting, which is completed in 1976)." [Av 4.02.74]

"Ours is a practical thing, is not it? Within 9 years(1976), the Golden Age, the Kingdom of 100% prosperity and peace, will be established in India(Bharat) without fail(i.e. the Golden Age phase, of the Silver Age shooting will take place at this time... which in reality, will establish the Golden Age of the broad 5000 year Drama; because as we now know; Baba was speaking in an unlimited sense here)." [Mu 30.01.67

We know now with the benefit of hindsight, that it wasn't the end of the Iron Age, in 1974; but it was the last two years at this point, of the Iron Age phase, of the Golden Age shooting; which would be completed, in 1976. Then we move straight into the Golden Age phase of the Silver Age shooting, that is being talked about in the second point, when Baba says; that in 1976, the Golden Age will be established; not that, it will have been established. So imo, this means; that from 1976, the Golden Age phase, of the Silver Age shooting will commence; which is the practical shooting, of the framework of the Golden Age.

Dear Roy Bhai,

I believe that Shiva is trying to say that the iron age will end for the soul of Ram by 1976 whereby Ram's intellect will not ponder in the corporeal world anymore. And when it is said that "the kingdom of 100% prosperity and peace will be established in India without fail" --- it denotes that Ram will experience this atmosphere when His intellect completely focussed 100% in Gyan and the new world.

As regards the shooting period of the Iron age phase of the Golden Age shooting is from 1973 to 1976 whereby the BKs believe that destruction is going to take place, so service expanded where exhibitions took place in the bk world. The outside impure souls meet the BKs and the stage of the BKs degenerated so the shooting of Iron Age took place. The division is between the BKs and the outsiders.

The shooting of the Golden Age phase of the Silver Age shooting is from 1976 whereby AK commenced and the seed souls revealed Baba Dixit as the appointed Chariot of Shiva.

So i feel that the first AV 4.2.74 is implying to the Ram's soul where there is remaining two years for His intellect to completely forget the physical world and in 1976 Ram's intellect will focus completely in the new world and Gyan.

The second Vani of 30.1.67 is implying that when one's feet of the intellect has stopped stepping in the physical world completely(100%), then it is 100% prosperity and peace for that soul.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Dear Indie Bhai

Thank you for your comments!
pbkindiana wrote:So i feel that the first AV 4.2.74 is implying to the Ram's soul where there is remaining two years for His intellect to completely forget the physical world and in 1976 Ram's intellect will focus completely in the new world and Gyan.The second Vani of 30.1.67 is implying that when one's feet of the intellect has stopped stepping in the physical world completely(100%), then it is 100% prosperity and peace for that soul.
I believe what you are saying here is absolutely correct, and that this is the shooting I am actually talking about; because is not it Ram(Bharat) who is responsible for leading the shooting of the framework of the Drama? Who arrives back in Gyan in 1969, when the shooting of Ravanraj begins?.. who practically(via the shooting process) establishes Ramraj in 1976(that becomes practically established in 2018, when the same soul becomes bapsaman), when he establishes complete faith within himself, of his role of Ram-Narayan etc? Are we not observing the journey of Bharat(Ram) in the Confluence Age, that is depicted in the Ladder Lesson... the framework or template shooting of Ravan and Ramraj?

"The cycle of 84 (births) is for Bharat." [Mu 28.07.73]

"Bharat(Ram) has been instrumental for the downfall of everyone, and then he becomes instrumental for their rise also." [Mu 2.01.71]

"There was only Bharat in the new World. He who was pure becomes impure. He, who was the first Brahmin(Prajapita) becomes the first deity(Narayan) and then the first worshipper." [Mu 1.07.90]

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
I believe what you are saying here is absolutely correct, and that this is the shooting I am actually talking about; because is not it Ram(Bharat) who is responsible for leading the shooting of the framework of the Drama? Who arrives back in Gyan in 1969, when the shooting of Ravanraj begins?.. who practically(via the shooting process) establishes Ramraj in 1976
Dear Roy Bhai,

I disagree that Ramrajya was established practically in 1976 as there was no presence of Sita and Ram Rajya begins only in 2018 with the presence of Sita. Practical Ram raj begins only in the year 2018. If you are implying that Ramraj had taken place in the intellect, then i agree with you, even then it is not constant as constant Ram raj will occur with the achievement of the karmateet stage.

It is said in an AV dated 30.5.73 -- The resolves of the rise and downfall is recorded in the souls now. The time of recording is going on now."

So i feel based on the AV above, Rambap and the seed souls are still recording the unlimited record of the whole Kalpa. As it is said in AK that Father's recording is going on together with the children. So the shooting of Ram Rajya and Ravan Rajya is also taking place till one achieve perfection as it is said in SM 4.2.76 -- "The rehearsal goes on till the kingdom is established."

Whenever we are in soul-consciousness or the intellect is engaged in Gyan and the new world, then we are doing the shooting for Ram rajya and when we are in body consciousness, then we are doing the shooting of Ravan Rajya. The Father is included in this as there is still a tiny percentage in Rambap who has not achieved the stage of Shiva completely. As it is said in SM 30.1.70 -- "Everything goes through the stages of Satopradhan, Satosamanya, Rajo and Tamo. Anything new is called satopradhan and old is called tamopradhan."

So i disagree with your view of "that the "basic foundation" or "framework" shooting period, of Ravan and Ramraj, takes place between 1969 and 1982"

I agree with you that Ram is responsible for leading the shooting of recording the stages of the Drama but i feel that recording began in 1936 itself, that is when Shiva arrives to this world, then recording begins. Even in 1936 where the 10 - 12 years of the shooting of Bhakti in the beginning had taken place till in 1947-1948. Then with Brahma DL with the sample of establishment of Confluence Age heaven in Karachi to which Brahma DL and Om Radhey played the roles of hero-heroine.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Dear Indie Bhai

Thank you for your continued input on this topic, as it is much appreciated.
pbkindiana wrote:I disagree that Ramrajya was established practically in 1976 as there was no presence of Sita and Ram Rajya begins only in 2018 with the presence of Sita. Practical Ram raj begins only in the year 2018. If you are implying that Ramraj had taken place in the intellect, then i agree with you, even then it is not constant as constant Ram raj will occur with the achievement of the karmateet stage.
It depends what you mean by established. If it where not for the shooting/rehearsal process, which is what the Conflunce Age is(up to 2018 i believe), then nothing would be established. I am only using the language of ShivBaba Himself...

"Ours is a practical thing, is not it? Within 9 years(1976), the Golden Age, the Kingdom of 100% prosperity and peace, will be established in India(Bharat) without fail." [Mu 30.01.67]

Is it not the shooting that goes on in the Confluence Age, that "establishes" all that happens in the 5000 year Broad Drama. So when ShivBaba says something has been established; imo, it means the very shooting process, guarantees the establishment of that thing, in the broad Drama.

"At this time(during the unlimited Confluence Age), whatever act(this is not just mental or intellectual actions though; imo, in includes practical ones too) occurs, shooting(of the 5000 year broad Drama} takes place. This is called drama which is never created, but exists endlessly. Nothing can be changed in this." [Mu 19.04.78]

As you correctly point out, it is the firm "establishment" in Bharat's intellect in 1976(that never falters after this point), that he is Shri Narayan, that is the shooting for the beginning of Ramraj of the Broad Drama. The fruits of this establishment(shooting) in the Confluence Age in 1976, are enjoyed 42 years later, when Baba Dixit becomes bapsaman, and becomes Narayan, at the beginning of Ramraj itself, in 2018. Of course, he has to make 42 years of efforts after this point(1976), to achieve the stage of bapsaman; but these efforts are based on this absolute faith in his part.

"Father is the creator of the Heaven, so he will surely give the inheritance of Heaven, and will give it in hell only(i.e. in 2018 - 18 years before Confluence Age ends)." [Mu 9.06.74]

The reason i call the period 1969, to 1982, the framework shooting of Ravan and Ramraj, is because a framework is the bare bones of a thing. The framework of a house, is not the whole house; but the house needs the framework, or foundations to be built around; it shapes or defines the house itself; it sets the parameters or the boundaries, for that house. Thus as you say; Sita is not around in 1976... but who leads us into Ramraj itself; is it Ram, or Sita? Of course as you have said, the shooting of the broad drama is going on from 1936, until we become karmateet(or is just until the 108 become karmateet?). But all these shootings, need a framework to fit in to; and it is my belief, that this framework is established(shot), between 1969 and 1982.

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
As you correctly point out, it is the firm "establishment" in Bharat's intellect in 1976(that never falters after this point), that he is Shri Narayan, that is the shooting for the beginning of Ramraj of the Broad Drama. The fruits of this establishment(shooting) in the Confluence Age in 1976, are enjoyed 42 years later, when Baba Dixit becomes bapsaman, and becomes Narayan, at the beginning of Ramraj itself, in 2018. Of course, he has to make 42 years of efforts after this point(1976), to achieve the stage of bapsaman; but these efforts are based on this absolute faith in his part.
Dear Roy Bhai,

It is said that "whatever happened in the beginning, will happen in the end too" -- so i believe that in the beginning with Brahma DL and Om Radhey and brahmin children experienced heaven on this earth(hell) eventhough the partition and war was going on between the Hindus and the Muslims in India. The Yagya with Brahma DL and Om Radhey with the brahmin children was not affected because Supreme Soul Shiva was with them. So based on this shooting, the heaven in 2018 will be established practically amidst hell with Ram plus Sita and the Asthadev. Heaven will be established in this world where Baba has mentioned that the world of monkeys in the form of human beings will be practically prevalent. The Asthadev plus Sita will be the first unit to experience heaven in 2018 amidst the hell of human beings(degraded Kaliyug) with 100% vices prevalent
Thus as you say; Sita is not around in 1976... but who leads us into Ramraj itself; is it Ram, or Sita? Of course as you have said, the shooting of the broad drama is going on from 1936, until we become karmateet(or is just until the 108 become karmateet?). But all these shootings, need a framework to fit in to; and it is my belief, that this framework is established(shot), between 1969 and 1982.
This is a household path and Rambap is unable to establish Ram Rajya without his Sita. Shiva came to establishe the household path, so two is needed to run the show of paradise. In AK it is said that sadgati is experienced in the intellect first, then only it can be seen practically. As it is said in a SM that "no one can achieve sadgati without a mata Guru."

indie.