PBK philosophy

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: PBK philosophy

Post by satyaprakash »

nivi wrote:our part in drama?? All of us have played and still are playing a unique, wonderful part, just like in the movies. Except here it is a live play, and a story of our own lives. Rehearsal is going on so we have a chance to perfect our part, or at least play our role the best way possible. Have we always played a bad guy? At the moment we don't know our full 84 birth story
Thanks Nivi for stating your PBK lessons with terminology like------
Drama, actor, play, screen, image, hero, part, rehearsal, real---------------etc.
These are used by PBK Virendra Dev Dixit baba in his cds. I do not know why he got so hung up with cinema/drama example! May be that way poor and innocent people will be attracted.
But you seem to be a women. Do you agree that killing billions of women and children selectively- not because they are bad people- but only because they are not PBKs is making sense? Let the killing be done by PBK God, PBK Baba or PBK GOS service volunteers-it does not matter who. Is it correct to spread a story like this as a truth?
Are we in the land of horrible demons and Rakshasas/Rakshsis in the name of PBK? or are we in a civil society? Does not your Baba have any other way of attracting people?

Satya.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Are we in the land of horrible demons and Rakshasas/Rakshsis in the name of PBK? or are we in a civil society? Does not your Baba have any other way of attracting people?
Dear Satya Bhai

Take a good look at the world around you... can you not see that we are surrounded by a living hell. There are numerous wars going on, starvation, rampant disease, political corruption, abuse of women, children etc etc. Then there are the superpowers, with huge stockpiles of nuclear weapons, just ready to be unleashed on the world, with the push of a couple of buttons. Can you not see, that the world is teetering on the edge of total disaster. All your finger pointing at the PBKs and BKs, changes nothing; you are really only ignoring the massive problems this world faces, whilst doing this.

The basic philosophy of RajYoga, is so beautifully simple, that its truth and depth are largely ignored or overlooked. We are all spiritual beings(souls), who are eternal, and can never be destroyed. But we have become very impure(tamopradhan), after spending thousand of years in this physical world; because of an identity crisis... we have come to believe we are bodies, and forgotten the truth, that we are souls, whose original state is complete purity. This one simple mistake, is causing all of the world's ills we are witnessing today. But the vast majority of people in the world, will not come to accept this truth, until it is too late in the day. Just like an old housing estate, that has to be demolished and rebuilt, when it becomes a slum; so this old tamopradhan world we now find ourselves in, similarly has to be demolished(destroyed), so that the new world of complete purity(totally soul conscious beings) can be rebuilt once again. Only then, can all the actors(souls), slowly begin to return to this stage or playground, we call earth; to play their parts(roles), once again.

Roy
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:those who follow God's words (Shrimat, which He is narrating in practical) will survive and the rest would perish.
Dear Roy,
you are in UK. Please be informed that threatening other communities with death and destructions and saying that they will perish etc. constitutes terrorism and is liable for punishment by all Governments in the world. The above statement by Arjun is clearly a terrorist threat from Arjun through the Virendra Dev Dixit baba. British police is least bothered if Shrimat said so or Virendra Dev Dixit baba said it or Arjun said it.
Please know that British intelligence is watching all websites and you may be in trouble soon.
In India they act only after damage is done. But in UK they may do it even before actual damage is done. Arjun will be happily enjoying life when you are in jail!
Take care,
Satya.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Please know that British intelligence is watching all websites and you may be in trouble soon.In India they act only after damage is done. But in UK they may do it even before actual damage is done. Arjun will be happily enjoying life when you are in jail!
Dear Satya Bhai

Your comments are heeded; so if the British intelligence service is watching me and the comments i post; i would like to state for the record; that no PBK(including Arjun Bhai) is a terrorist threat in this world. We are taught to be doubly non-violent in RajYoga. This includes physical violence, and the violence of lust towards others. The things that will cause destruction; are the powerful vices in man, which continue to increase, as each day passes. We are witnessing the consequences of this, with our own eyes, on an ever increasing scale; either in person, or on our television or computer screens. No PBK, wants anyone to suffer in this world(i certainly don't); this is why we state the things we do. Anyone can start practising soul consciousness, and make there own lives better as a result. The only reason PBKs will be pleased destruction takes place; is that it will mean the end of suffering for so many; and that the new pure world, of Heaven on Earth; can become a reality once again; as it did, 5000 years ago.

The PBKs are not causing starvation, or the terrible sickening cruelty, of one man upon another. We will not explode physical bombs, or push the buttons that will start a global nuclear war. But we do warn others in advance; that these things will only get worse in the future, and that they are inevitable at some point, as man continues to fall further into degradation.

All we(PBKs) are doing; is preparing ourselves(and others where possible) to the best of our individual abilities, with our peaceful, soul consciouness efforts... to grant ourselves as much immunity as we can achieve; from the powerful negative global events, that are sure to continue to take place, and get steadily worse, as each day passes.

Roy
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote:We are taught to be doubly non-violent in RajYoga. This includes physical violence, and the violence of lust towards others.
Roy,
You have a choice to wake up from your delusion or keep being under its spell!
All the non-violence and 'Om Shanti' is for other PBKs only. It is not even for BKs and you can surely forget Hindus and others!
Virendra Dev Dixit baba has been telling many things that occurred to his mind or imagination. If PBKs want to believe it to be the so called Shrimat, I cannot prevent it. But unfortunately the 'Shrimat' is so vague, full of incoherence and contradictions, that it shows it could only have come from an immature human mind.
As it is propagated that Virendra Dev Dixit baba is the last soul to leave the earth etc- he is assured of living comfortably with all respect as long as he is alive. When he dies, every one will know that he is a fraud, but he is not there to face the music! See how clever this plan is!(but this plan may fail even before Virendra Dev Dixit dies?)
The crowd around Virendra Dev Dixit Baba is not increasing every day. In fact same old people keep coming to the 'Gita' classes. They keep telling the world is ending but no end in sight! Now the PBKs are highly frustrated. As PBK God is not coming to kill all the non PBKs, they may start doing it themselves. This is called terrorism and you are in danger of it.
I am not writing in this thread any more.
Warm regards,
Satya.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote:We are taught to be doubly non-violent in RajYoga. This includes physical violence, and the violence of lust towards others.
Roy,
You have a choice to wake up from your delusion or keep being under its spell!
All the non-violence and 'Om Shanti' is for other PBKs only. It is not even for BKs and you can surely forget Hindus and others!
Virendra Dev Dixit baba has been telling many things that occurred to his mind or imagination. If PBKs want to believe it to be the so called Shrimat, I cannot prevent it. But unfortunately the 'Shrimat' is so vague, full of incoherence and contradictions, that it shows it could only have come from an immature human mind.
As it is propagated that Virendra Dev Dixit baba is the last soul to leave the earth etc- he is assured of living comfortably with all respect as long as he is alive. When he dies, every one will know that he is a fraud, but he is not there to face the music! See how clever this plan is!(but this plan may fail even before Virendra Dev Dixit dies?)
The crowd around Virendra Dev Dixit Baba is not increasing every day. In fact same old people keep coming to the 'Gita' classes. They keep telling the world is ending but no end in sight! Now the PBKs are highly frustrated. As PBK God is not coming to kill all the non PBKs, they may start doing it themselves. This is called terrorism and you are in danger of it.
I am not writing in this thread any more.
Warm regards,
Satya.
Roy

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:The crowd around Virendra Dev Dixit Baba is not increasing every day. In fact same old people keep coming to the 'Gita' classes. They keep telling the world is ending but no end in sight! Now the PBKs are highly frustrated. As PBK God is not coming to kill all the non PBKs, they may start doing it themselves. This is called terrorism and you are in danger of it.
Dear Satya Bhai

Please rest assured, that these old PBKs, and souls like myself(who would have trouble punching our way out of a wet paper bag), have no intention of killing anyone. If souls are frustrated, it proves they haven't properly understood ShivBaba's teachings.

God will not actually kill anyone... any killing that takes place, will be done by impure body conscious soul on impure soul. Totally soul-conscious beings, are not capable of killing; it goes against their very nature. We(PBKs) practise soul consciousness, in order to be detached(immune) from this degraded world... we aren't stockpiling weapons, in order to go on a shooting spree; because we are frustrated that destruction, has yet to take place.

Roy