PBK philosophy

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

PBK philosophy

Post by satyaprakash »

Theology: Mohammad is the prophet of god
Reason : Who says so?

Theology: The Koran says so.
Reason : Why should we trust the Koran?

Theology : The Koran is the word of god.
Reason: who says so?

Theology: Mohammad said so.
Reason: Why should we trust Mohammad?

Theology: Because Mohammad is the prophet of God.
---------is it not a very familiar argument that we hear in BK/PBK camps.
Satya
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: PBK philosophy

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:is it not a very familiar argument that we hear in BK/PBK camps.
Dear Satya Bhai

This is a fair comment; in as much as it is your own valid experience, when it comes to RajYoga and AK. Although i believe Advance knowledge is logical and the truth; others like yourself, will have their own reaction to it. Some will have a stronger affinity to AK than i have, some will have less. Others will be totally disinterested, and some will be completely anti in their attitude. My point is, that it is only our own experience of something, that makes it truth or untruth for us.

I was smitten with RajYoga from the word go; it was like a light was switched on in my head, and i had the feeling of coming home; this is where i belonged. I loved practising soul consciousness, i loved learning about karma, and how it shaped and formed my life, and the Drama that was going on around me. I felt i now understood this crazy world we live in, and why i, and the rest of the world is like it is. Then of course there is ShivBaba, and how great it is to know, a powerful, perfect loving soul, is here to help us get back to where we came from(mukti and jeevanmukti); to bring happiness back into our lives. It all felt right to me, and continues to do so. Finding AK, simply enhanced my experience of this; and i am so grateful for all the information available on the net, and for this great forum, where i can interact with other yogi souls, and souls like yourself, who have a different perspective.

So yes; no-one can convince you that AK is truth or not, you come to your own decision about this. PBKs can only relate their understanding of AK, as they experience it. We believe this is the truth, that we have searched for for so long... you obviously don't have this experience. I feel AK's arguments are logical and compelling; which for me, are the things lacking in your arguments, and those of other religious and scientific opinions. But hey, this is just my opinion at the end of the day; you have your own.

When you explain, people say it is your imagination, when they do not know that it is God who is the unlimited Father that teaches you. There are many who never understand, who never want to come here. [Mu 04.08.11]

Roy
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote:I was smitten with RajYoga from the word go; it was like a light was switched on in my head, and i had the feeling of
This looks like love at first sight!
But the danger is after some time it wears off -now if another beauty shows up you start all over again! Watch your step!
Satya.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:This looks like love at first sight!But the danger is after some time it wears off -now if another beauty shows up you start all over again! Watch your step!
Dear Satya Bhai

Once again this is a fair comment, as there is the song... "remember the days of your childhood", which ShivBaba reminds us of in the Murli. This relates to how our initial intoxication and remembrance of ShivBaba when we enter Gyan(RajYoga), will be eroded by Maya(five vices of bodyconsciousness) as time goes on; so that we will pass through the four stages of satopradhan, through to tamopradhan, in relation to this. This is what the war with Maya does to the soul; it makes things harder as time goes on. I believe this is part of the shooting in the Confluence Age, of the fall of souls from the beginning of the Golden Age(of the 5000 year Drama) onwards; as bodyconsciousness, insidiously creeps in; slowly bringing the soul to its knees over 5000 years; which is the point we find ourselves at now, at the tail end of the iron age(Kaliyug).

You comments are therefore most valid, and a reminder to us all, of the power of the other almighty authority... Maya(five vices)!

"At this time you are changing from thorns into flowers through the Master of the Garden(ShivBaba). How are you becoming that? With the power of remembrance. The Father is called the Almighty Authority. Just as the Father is the Almighty Authority, in the same way, Ravan(five vices) is no less an almighty authority. The Father Himself says: Maya(body conscious vices) is very strong and powerful. Some say: Baba, I remember You and Maya makes me forget you. You are enemies of one another. The Father comes and enables you to conquer Maya, and Maya then defeats you. They have shown a battle between the deities and devils. But it isn’t like that. This is the battle. You become deities by remembering the Father. Maya causes obstacles in remembrance, not in the study. The obstacles only come in remembrance. Maya repeatedly makes you forget. By becoming body conscious, you are slapped by Maya." [Mu 02.04.04]

"Because the journey is a long one, many children become tired and unable to keep their intellect fully occupied in Yoga(remembrance of ShivBaba). Because Maya(five vices) makes them stumble around, they become tired. Some even let go of Baba’s hand and die." [Mu 23.01.03]

Roy
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote:Some even let go of Baba’s hand and die
Dear Roy,
Please do not die. Death is only for non-PBKs.
Satya.
Roy

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Please do not die. Death is only for non-PBKs.
Dear Satya Bhai

You make yet another good point... no effort maker soul can be complacent in this matter. The title of PBK ensures nothing imo; it is the efforts(accurate or not) a soul is making and continues to make up to the end, that is key here. One may call him or herself a PBK; but the truth of the matter, will be revealed at some point, in some way.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:is it not a very familiar argument that we hear in BK/PBK camps.
No, it is not. Rather most of the rituals that the so-called Hindus follow are nothing but a reminder of the lines about Muslims that you have quoted. If you wish I can present a big list of useless things that Hindus (including you) follow, but I think you are intelligent enough to realize what you do.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:Rather most of the rituals that the so-called Hindus follow are nothing but a reminder of the lines about Muslims that you have quoted. If you wish I can present a big list of useless things that Hindus (including you) follow,
Let there be some defects in Hindus or Muslims or BKs or others, as per your knowledge. Does it justify the defects, lack of logic, fanaticism,threat to non PBKs with death etc. existing in PBK? Instead of answering pertinent questions- you are only keen to point out some defects as per your thinking in others.
If this is your argument then it only means that PBKs are equally, if not more, defective than Hindus etc.? Then what is special about you? Is not your Baba one more of thousands of defective babas who roam around the country? Then why do you claim that he will not die etc? Is he not a one more of the discredited lot who try to make a living with some fancy stories? In his case he make a very good living and not like the poor byragi sadhus who walk on the streets of Kasi or Haridwar!
Satya.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:threat to non PBKs with death etc
This is just an 'asatya' (lie) and hearsay being propagated by 'satyaprakash' (light of truth).
Then why do you claim that he will not die etc?
This is another 'asatya' (lie) and hearsay being propagated by 'satyaprakash' (light of truth).
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote: satyaprakash wrote:threat to non PBKs with death etc
This is just an 'asatya' (lie) and hearsay being propagated by 'satyaprakash'
I never believed that PBKs are spreading this non-PBK wil die story.
So I specifically queried and verified from Arjun that this is actually true. Refer: http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2300#p38725
Arjun confirmed that only PBKs will survive the doomsday and Virendra Dev Dixit Baba will be in his body till the last person on earth dies and be the last to temporarily leave his body. He also doubly confirmed that all non PBKs have to die. Now what is the truth? Does Arjun want to change his story now? Please tell the truth atleast now. What is VD baba's view on this?
arjun wrote: satyaprakash wrote:threat to non PBKs with death etc

This is just an 'asatya' (lie) and hearsay being propagated by 'satyaprakash' (light of truth).
This also I queried and Arjun said YES for this also. See above reference.
Satya
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Now what is the truth? Does Arjun want to change his story now? Please tell the truth atleast now. What is VD Baba's view on this?
I only said that those who follow God's words (Shrimat, which He is narrating in practical) will survive and the rest would perish. PBKs never threatened anyone. It is the Hindu and other religious scriptures which threaten people with dire consequences if they do not follow their respective religions. So, please do not spread asatya which is contradictory to your username on this forum.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

Dear Brothers,

Now getting back to the PBK philosophy topic, we should mention how it is unique from any other teachings or philosophy.In the past we basically learned that we are all souls who have taken this body/ costume to play our part in the drama. As souls we are all actors assigned various roles( or did we get to choose our part!?!) in this world drama. So what is so special about this Gyan. In PBk(advance knowledge) we go several steps further and are informed that a real "Gyani soul" will know his special role/part in the drama not just for one birth, but all his/her 84 births. It is said, if a actor does not know his role he is a foolish actor. We become real Gyani souls only after we know our part in this unlimited drama. This is the true "self-realization" course..i.e "swadarshan chakradhari"- spinner of the discuss and it is Vishnu who is shown as the "swadharshan chakradhari. So, that means we still have quite a ways to go. Currently, we are not even aware of all the parts played by the main hero/ actor part dhari. Once all his 84 birth roles unravel, we can also get to know our part through his connection. Baba has given us hints that the more we remain in soul conscious stage the more subtle our stage gets, and that in turn will help us realize our part.

Nivi
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

nivi wrote:how it is unique from any other teachings or philosophy
From what replies I see in this forum, the uniqueness seems to be in intense fanaticism. What is the use of knowing about 85 births, if Killing and mass murder is the core philosophy?
arjun wrote:I only said that those who follow God's words (Shrimat, which He is narrating in practical) will survive and the rest would perish
Who are the rest- the non-PBKs! Do you mean the rest includes PBKs also?
Are you not understanding simple English written by you? Are you so confused after listening to 1000s of VD Baba VCDs that you have forgotten English language? Do you want me to translate what you yourself wrote into Hindi?
You know how to translate my name but you do not understand your own posts!
At this rate you will soon become another duplicate Virendra Dev Dixit Baba- he also does not understand what he is talking. He keeps going ulta pulta and is drowned in words which he cannot convey any meaning, even in Hindi.
Congratulations, dear New Avatar Baba!
Satya.
nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi »

From what replies I see in this forum, the uniqueness seems to be in intense fanaticism. What is the use of knowing about 85 births, if Killing and mass murder is the core philosophy?
Satya.
Dear Satya Bhai,

What is so fanatic or bad about wanting to know our part in drama?? All of us have played and still are playing a unique, wonderful part, just like in the movies. Except here it is a live play, and a story of our own lives. Rehearsal is going on so we have a chance to perfect our part, or at least play our role the best way possible. Have we always played a bad guy? At the moment we don't know our full 84 birth story so why think so negative.

Nivi
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Who are the rest- the non-PBKs! Do you mean the rest includes PBKs also?
Are you not understanding simple English written by you? Are you so confused after listening to 1000s of VD Baba VCD* that you have forgotten English language? Do you want me to translate what you yourself wrote into Hindi?
You know how to translate my name but you do not understand your own posts!
At this rate you will soon become another duplicate Veerendra Dev Dixit Baba- he also does not understand what he is talking. He keeps going ulta pulta and is drowned in words which he cannot convey any meaning, even in Hindi.
You are free to repeat your statements. I have clarified my position. It is upto you to accept or reject it. But whatever you write here is just asatya, dear satyaprakash. :D