No death for V Dixit Baba?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: Why Siva is full of confusion?

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote: Ultimately, each soul will believe, what it wishes to believe.
Belief by definition is this only!
Roy wrote:we have to move on!
Pl do! Thanks.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

RudraPutra wrote:is dying hard in trying to prove PBK's concept as false....
PBK's are not the one who had pointed out this concept first....it has been mentioned in BK's Murli as well as Avyakt Vani....but still they are not questioned(if i am not wrong)?....strange!!! atleast PBK's do accept scripts upto some extent where BK's totally disagree with
Please read my old mails on many topics.
I question both BK and PBK and both of them talk of stories without any basis.
RudraPutra wrote:,infact every scripts are challenged by science....
no problem keep every stuff isolate and tell me in what do you have faith....scripts with no logical sense or working laws of so called science?
Leave science to itself. Science does not come and challenge anything. Do not mix up these.
RudraPutra wrote: haven't you seen the downfall of whole world....???
So you want to bring the world up with PBK- Good and best wishes.
RudraPutra wrote:...sorry Brother being a science student and the one who has keen interest(till now) is not saying without study....you can check the sites....and it is strange you do not know the debatical issues on carbon dating....
http://www.answersingenesis.org/article ... -the-bible
http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/4005.asp
....and this is the present global issue and not the PBK's issue...
Dear Rudra brother, do not you see that these are Christian sites. Catholics do not believe many science laws, which is against their religions belief. Pls quote from science journals or articles. These are not worth anything.
Satya
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Arjun,
These question do not have proper answers:
What are these CDs for?
Mostly to counter BKs? (BK philosophy itself is so weak and give a push and it will collapse. You need no 1000 VCDs for it!)
Where are the teachings? You say this happens and that happens because this was promised to Baba or world is ending and some selected soul will live happily so on ...
Where is the philosophy?
Where do you discuss the purpose of life?
where is happiness and misery discussed?
If you want any answers, you say first start believing whatever they throw at you in you 7 days or some other class.
If you question, then go to Kampil attend the same class again till you stop questioning.
In which CD do you get answers to particular questions?
Is there any use of so much plastic meaning nothing?

Satya.
satyaprakash

Re: No death for V Dixit Baba?

Post by satyaprakash »

Dear Arjun Bhai,
Roy wrote: who although their depth of Gyan is greater; do not quite have the mastery of English that you in particular demonstrate, and also Shivsena Bhai. You both more than match my expressive powers in the language, and have more knowledge and experience as well. This is why i feel free to test my understanding of AK on here; because i know you'll most likely correct me, when i stray too far outside the correct teachings. :D
Your English is fine and only lack of clarity in ideas.
arjun wrote:The only difference is that the body and the soul has undergone transformation. But even the transformed soul has to leave the transformed/rejuvenated body after some years. So, it is not true that he does not die/leave his body.
Fine. Let him die peacefully without bothering about this transformation or that!
arjun wrote: Everyone in India is aware of how Shankaracharya's body was preserved by his disciples in a cave when his soul entered into the dead body of a king to bring him back to life and understand the nuances of 'kamashastra' in order to defeat a lady scholar (Ubhay Bharati) whose husband (Mandan Mishra) he had defeated while debating all other Hindu scriptures with him.
But you say everything will be incinerated by Nuclear bombs. Where is the body to enter again.
When did this Baba become a Yogi with such powers? From Baba do you want to make him a Yogi with Siddhi powers? Is there such a claim in any of his VCDs?
arjun wrote:who was believed to be performing tapasya in a cave since last one thousand years
Can this Baba do tapas for even a single day like that? Why 1000 years? They were men of great tapas and powers. Baba cant even stop his teeth from falling off. He can eat only one or two chapatis as his digestion is so weak. Now you want him to carry on for many more decades? Poor man. Spare him. All this rejuvenation talk is only for ignorant new recruits to PBK. You know the facts!
arjun wrote:And may I kindly know where your SambaSiva and Devi Parvati exist at present? On Mount Kailasa or in the thin air (just like Om Radhey Mama of Shivsena Bhai)?
Regrading Radhey Mama, ask the relevant person.
Regarding Siva and Parvati, they can be anywhere you said and Bhakta is equally comfortable with them. Hindu Gnanis will think he is every where or inside the heart and he is also comfortable.
arjun wrote:existed in Hinduism or its scriptures, India would not have plunged into the darkness of ignorance and vices and poverty that we see today
BK and PBK are existing for the last 75 years.
What transformation have you brought in India? How many people have you made rich?
You do not even help a single poor person? Social service in not your aim. Why this empty talk of India going down etc.
Read the history and you know India had uninterrupted good periods for long periods of Hindu rule over many centuries.
arjun wrote:When it releases immense heat it would also cause the surfa
After every thing is burnt in the heat what is going to be preserved in the ice which follows?

Satya.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Where do you discuss the purpose of life?where is happiness and misery discussed?
Dear Satya Bhai

These questions reveal how little you have understood about raj Yoga from your supposed studies of it. All the answers you seek, can be found by studying the basic and advanced courses, if you truly wish to find them. But you have already made your mind up about raj Yoga; and there is no answer any of us could give you, to any of your questions, that would change this situation. You appear to simply wish to taunt and deride raj Yoga and the souls who believe in it. I have no problem with this, i find it mildly entertaining. It is your right to state your beliefs on here; but i for one have no desire to answer any more of your empty questions; i shall simply observe, and enjoy(for now) the show you put on.

Om Shanti

Roy
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Dear Arjun,
This post is not to ask or answer questions.
The background as to why I started this thread is that when I heard from some PBK sisters, specifically, that this Virendra Dixit Baba will not die like any other person, then I was surprised. How can any one spread such a silly and unbelievable story? Hence I queried.
But most surprisingly you are confirming the story and also defending it by so many reasons.
Now I am very clear.
Whatever respect and thinking I had for VD Baba has now greatly changed.
If any new information is available to you on this topic, then let me know. I am not continuing this thread any more.
My sincere thanks to all friends who participated in this discussion.
I am sorry that I have not answered every point in this thread. That is my limitation. But anyone can see my line of thought.
Regards,
Satya.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

Roy wrote: You appear to simply wish to taunt and deride raj Yoga and the souls who believe in it. I have no problem with this, i find it mildly entertaining. It is your right to state your beliefs on here; but i for one have no desire to answer any more of your empty questions; i shall simply observe, and enjoy(for now) the show you put on.
....this is exactly what i think.... :cool:
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:A book need an index, a list of chapters and cogent ideas in it.
There are many books for people like you on the official website of PBKs, i.e. http://www.PBKs.info . You can check in the Section for general public.
What are these CDs for?
Mostly to counter BKs? (BK philosophy itself is so weak and give a push and it will collapse. You need no 1000 VCD* for it!)
To awaken all the human souls (especially the BKs) from the slumber of ignorance. If you wish to continue in the slumber of ignorance it is your sweet will.
Where are the teachings? You say this happens and that happens because this was promised to Baba or world is ending and some selected soul will live happily so on ...
Where is the philosophy?
Where do you discuss the purpose of life?
where is happiness and misery discussed?
Once again you write without proper research. Please go through the following topic containing Murli points which can be practically implemented in the life of every BK/PBK for his/her betterment:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62&start=0
If you want any answers, you say first start believing whatever they throw at you in you 7 days or some other class.
If you question, then go to Kampil attend the same class again till you stop questioning.
In which CD do you get answers to particular questions?
Is there any use of so much plastic meaning nothing?
Hundreds of discussion CDs and thousands of questions discussed in them are a proof that PBKs are allowed to question openly unlike other Hindu gurus who avoid any kind of questioning. If you do not accept the answers given by Baba in these Discussion CDs it is a different issue. Nobody is forcing you.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote: i shall simply observe, and enjoy(for now) the show you put on
I am glad as long as you are happy. Thanks for the trouble of answering me. In life it is like that. You have to face opposition. Then you can also learn from the opponent. if you miss this opportunity, you miss some thing?
On your personal side, you had said you are suffering from some health condition. Please get well soon.
Best wishes,
satya.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:Once again you write without proper research. Please go through the following topic containing Murli points which can be practically implemented in the life of every BK/PBK for his/her betterment:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62&start=0
I have gone through many of the dos and donts.
They are only the distorted version of what is found in Bagavad Gita. First you make fun of Gita and adopt Gita lessons in a distorted way and call it as PBK philosophy. Because of the distortion all the Yama and Niyamas are made weak and unfit to follow as it is told by PBK.
To tell some original and good religious philosophy you need a great Acharya and a great Guru. Where is he or she in PBK?
But PBKs survive not on philosophy but on hope that they will not die! Just because they have enrolled with PBK they should not die! Any how their old and sick Baba also is not supposed to die before them. Seeing him they get hope that as they are younger, they will never die! This type of stories is what keeps the ignorant folk of PBK together. No one there is bothered about any philosophy or so called Knowledge. Their knowledge only means how the world will end and how they alone will survive!
After Baba Dixit's death who will go where? What new explanations are going to be given? What will happen to helpless women held captive in all his centres? what will happen to all the wealth that is accumulated by Baba in various names?
There are so many questions to be answered. But not in this thread.
I am stopping writing in this thread.
Best wishes to Arjun and other friends who answered here.
Regards,
Satya.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:I am glad as long as you are happy. Thanks for the trouble of answering me. In life it is like that. You have to face opposition. Then you can also learn from the opponent. if you miss this opportunity, you miss some thing?On your personal side, you had said you are suffering from some health condition. Please get well soon.
Dear Satya Bhai

Thank you for your response to my comment, and your kind good wishes regarding my health; they are very much appreciated. Ialso wish you well, on the path you are travelling.

Om Shanti

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Best wishes to Arjun and other friends who answered here.
Thanks and same to you.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:But you say everything will be incinerated by Nuclear bombs. Where is the body to enter again.
We never said that the whole Earth would be incinerated by nuclear bombs. There would be pockets which would remain safe almost till the end. The four and a half lakh bodies which are to be transformed in this life would remain safe under ice in some pockets of northern India.
When did this Baba become a Yogi with such powers? From Baba do you want to make him a Yogi with Siddhi powers? Is there such a claim in any of his VCD*?
We all (including Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) are spiritual effort-makers. We never claimed that we have already achieved that stage. When we achieve it, you would automatically know about it.
Can this Baba do tapas for even a single day like that? Why 1000 years? They were men of great tapas and powers. Baba cant even stop his teeth from falling off. He can eat only one or two chapatis as his digestion is so weak. Now you want him to carry on for many more decades? Poor man. Spare him. All this rejuvenation talk is only for ignorant new recruits to PBK. You know the facts!

The talk of tapas (penance) does not befit you as you start running away from discussion as soon as we start answering your questions. Our tapas is incognito and not for public show like the so-called Hindu gurus and their roots within the BK family.
Regrading Radhey Mama, ask the relevant person.
Regarding Siva and Parvati, they can be anywhere you said and Bhakta is equally comfortable with them. Hindu Gnanis will think he is every where or inside the heart and he is also comfortable.
Please give answers which you can prove. Omnipresence of God cannot be proven. Those who believe God is omnipresent are not gyanis (knowledgeable) but agyanis (ignorant) who do not wish for God's revelation deep within their hearts because whenever God is revealed He punishes the wicked ones and rewards the faithful ones. So, this imaginary theory of God being omnipresent is only for your own selfish motives.
BK and PBK are existing for the last 75 years.
What transformation have you brought in India? How many people have you made rich?
You do not even help a single poor person? Social service in not your aim. Why this empty talk of India going down etc.
Read the history and you know India had uninterrupted good periods for long periods of Hindu rule over many centuries.
Transformation does not mean gross richness. Transformation means spiritual transformation - peace and happiness of mind. And for that you can ask individual BKs/PBKs.
Helping poor people does not mean giving them monetary help. Giving them the inner strength to stand on their own feet is also a big help. God says where the power of wealth (dhanbal), power of body (bahubal), power of followers (janbal) does not work, the power of mind (manobal) works. And God comes and gives us this mental strength to stand on our own feet as also to transform this Iron Age into Golden Age with our own mind, body and wealth and not by seeking alms which takes place in every Hindu temple and at most of the BK centers.
Dear Arjun,
This post is not to ask or answer questions.
The background as to why I started this thread is that when I heard from some PBK Sisters, specifically, that this Veerendra Dixit Baba will not die like any other person, then I was surprised. How can any one spread such a silly and unbelievable story? Hence I queried.
But most surprisingly you are confirming the story and also defending it by so many reasons.
Now I am very clear. Whatever respect and thinking I had for VD Baba has now greatly changed.
If any new information is available to you on this topic, then let me know. I am not continuing this thread any more.
My sincere thanks to all friends who participated in this discussion.
I am sorry that I have not answered every point in this thread. That is my limitation. But anyone can see my line of thought.
Thanks for reading our posts.
OGS,
Arjun
Roy

Post by Roy »

Excellent post, Arjun Bhai!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Thanks roy Bhai.