No death for V Dixit Baba?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

No death for V Dixit Baba?

Post by satyaprakash »

This is Satya after a long break!
Some PBK followers are saying that their Baba will never die; he will transform to a God reborn into Golden Age; all his followers will become young and retain their respective bodies without dying? All his old lady mataji followers will jump up and down as young girls along with their young PBK brothers? At the same time they say that all non BK/PBK will rot in hell?
Is is true? Or is this story spread to attract more people to PBK? (all Seniors in BK have already died!)
In every way Dixit Baba is a normal man. He is born to human parents. He is married or only has wife without formal marriage? Eats normally; sleeps normally. Has enormous money collected from his followers- may not be in his account or in his name? Lives comfortably eating good food and flying around to different places. Has grown old like anybody else. All signs of old age are in him. One thing special about him is he produces enormous amount of plastic CD with what he talks. Many feel that theses plastics only add to environmental pollution- But for PBKs, it is their life breath. Granted that CDs are his speciality. But why do they say that he will not die?
I request Arjun not to protest that I am defaming Baba! Let Baba be a great Baba- No issues there. Only answer the question of Baba dying.
Regards,
Satya
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Re: No death for V Dixit Baba?

Post by RudraPutra »

satyaprakash wrote:This is Satya after a long break!
welcome back,SATYA!!! although i am unaware of your background(concept you are following???) and(as far as i know) i had never involved myself before in any of your earlier forum discussion,let me try to answer you first!!!
Some PBK followers are saying that their Baba will never die; he will transform to a God reborn into Golden Age; all his followers will become young and retain their respective bodies without dying? All his old lady mataji followers will jump up and down as young girls along with their young PBK Brothers?
...well,in Murli it has been said
"Tum bachchon ko nar se Narayan ban na hai"
"You children have to become Narayan from Nar(human being)"
...in simple terms pbk's are doing purusharth accordingly to become viceless deities full of virtues in this present birth itself...this is what has been discussed in many forums....and the one who reaches this stage first is none other than the Ram's soul and this is practically alongwith body....he practically conquers the prakritti or nature and kaal or time(death)
for deities it has been said that they are having ichcha mrityu(death by wish)...hence it is said so...
At the same time they say that all non BK/PBK will rot in hell?
Is is true? Or is this story spread to attract more people to PBK? (all Seniors in BK have already died!)
this is never said that non BK or non PBK will rot in hell...but yes they will not go to first class heaven(or new world or Sangamyugi SWARG) but will stay in Paramdham or Soul World till there time comes....
and most important thing,AIVV has no greed for any children to come and hence will never ever project wrong story only for attracting students....this is very wrong to finger out....
In every way Dixit Baba is a normal man. He is born to human parents.
...definitely,that is why in Murli it has been said
"Main sadharan tan main aata hoon"
"I come in an ordinary body"
...but by purusharth he reaches the stage of Amarnath(controller of immortal)...of course he will be also immortal...
even in Gita it has been said that
"Meri raah par chalne waala mujh mein preet rakhne waala,mujhme leen hone waala amaratva ko praapt hota hai."
"Who walks on my path,who loves me,who gets concentrated or involved in me only,gets the immortality"
(hope i justified the translation)
He is married or only has wife without formal marriage? Eats normally; sleeps normally. Has enormous money collected from his followers- may not be in his account or in his name?
well these issues has been discussed many times....please check those forum thread....
Lives comfortably eating good food and flying around to different places.
well,i can tell you many things on your this comment,but pity that inspite of my saying you or many others won't accept my statement....hence no input for this....
but i had practically seen how baba carries his tour and that is why whatever you say is just mere saying or hearabouts...
thats all i can comment....
Has grown old like anybody else. All signs of old age are in him.
....in Murli and in Avyakt Vani it has been mentioned that
"Sharir sadte jaayegi aur aatma powerful banti jaayegi"
"Body will get (literal word)rotten(actually weak or poor) and soul will become powerful"
One thing special about him is he produces enormous amount of plastic CD with what he talks. Many feel that theses plastics only add to environmental pollution- But for PBKs, it is their life breath. Granted that CDs are his speciality.
...in Hindi there is a saying
"Bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad"
"How monkey knows the taste of ginger"
that means someone who cannot understand cannot appreciate.
and this is what happening with those who consider the cd's as pollution stuff...and one who knows it will value it....
what will monkey do if we give them diamond and stone?....they will just throw away both the things....and what you will do or any manushya (human being) will do with the same?....these contradicting acts of monkey and human beings is reflected in these terms also....simple....
But why do they say that he will not die?
hope i made my view clear...
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

This is Satya after a long break!
Welcome back Satya.
Some PBK followers are saying that their Baba will never die; he will transform to a God reborn into Golden Age; all his followers will become young and retain their respective bodies without dying? All his old lady mataji followers will jump up and down as young girls along with their young PBK Brothers?
rudraputra has already clarified some aspects.
It is not true that Baba will never die. Actually, this language itself is wrong as per BK/PBK philosophy. A soul never dies. It just leaves one body and enters another body which is called rebirth.

It is believed by the PBKs that at the end of this Confluence Age, most of the human souls would leave their bodies, go to the Soul World and come back at different times in new bodies with new names and forms. But some souls, who follow the advance knowledge, believe that they can transform from man to Narayan and from woman to Lakshmi in the same birth. But at the same time their souls are also required to go to the Soul World at the end of this cycle. So, at the end of the Confluence Age, their souls would go to the Soul World for varying periods of time, but return to the same body which they had in the Confluence Age. But while their souls are in the Soul World, and even before that, their old bodies would be buried in ice and undergo transformation when the soul returns from the Soul World and the ice gets removed due to natural phenomenon. With such transformed bodies, they would give birth to deity children like Radha and Krishna. After bringing them up, they would leave their bodies and take rebirth. This time they would take rebirth in a different human body through a mother's womb.

So, the soul of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit (whom we believe to be the no.1 soul in the world or Jagatpita) will be the last one to leave his body at the end of the Confluence Age and the first one to come back to this world in his old (but transformed body called kanchankaya). So, nobody would see him leaving his body or taking birth. And thus it is assumed that he is immortal, whereas it is not so in a real sense. He too has to leave his transformed body after giving birth to Radha and Krishna and after completing his normal age.
In every way Dixit Baba is a normal man. He is born to human parents. He is married or only has wife without formal marriage? Eats normally; sleeps normally. Has enormous money collected from his followers- may not be in his account or in his name? Lives comfortably eating good food and flying around to different places. Has grown old like anybody else. All signs of old age are in him. One thing special about him is he produces enormous amount of plastic CD with what he talks. Many feel that theses plastics only add to environmental pollution- But for PBKs, it is their life breath. Granted that CDs are his speciality. But why do they say that he will not die?
I have already clarified on such issues many times on this forum. So, you are free to spread rumours.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

Arjun Bai,
Thanks for the clarity. So whatever I heard about Dixit Baba not dying is actually part of the PBK belief.
So the entire world will have to die before he does! As every one dies by 90 or 100 age, the world may have another 20 or 30 years to live! Ha! Now all of us will have to run to Kampil to redeem ourselves!
Very interesting! Is he a Baba or Yama himself? More questions later!
Satya.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

I thank RudraPutra for his answer.
RudraPutra wrote: i am unaware of your background(concept you are following???)
I am a close friend of some BKs/PBKs. So I keep getting inputs on it. I myself do not belong any cults or narrow groups or follower of any single Swamiji etc. I am an ordinary mainstream Hindu. I respect the Vedas, Bagavad Gita, Upanishads, Itihasas and Puranas and try to lead a simple,honest and spiritual oriented life. I am open to more learning.
RudraPutra wrote:.he practically conquers the prakritti or nature and kaal or time(death)
In that case why old age? why teeth is falling off? Why grey hair?
RudraPutra wrote:but will stay in Paramdham or Soul World
So Paramdham is a second class place?
RudraPutra wrote:even in Gita it has been said that
"Meri raah par chalne waala mujh mein preet rakhne waala,mujhme leen hone waala amaratva ko praapt hota hai."
"Who walks on my path,who loves me,who gets concentrated or involved in me only,gets the immortality"
(hope i justified the translation)
Why do you quote BG?
It is a false work as per PBKs?
RudraPutra wrote:i had practically seen how Baba carries his tour and that is why whatever you say is just mere saying
I tell what I hear. If he is a simple man I am glad about it!
RudraPutra wrote:"Sharir sadte jaayegi aur aatma powerful banti jaayegi"
"Body will get (literal word)rotten(actually weak or poor) and soul will become powerful"
They why bother about retaining this after the world ends?

satya
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

satyaprakash wrote: In that case why old age? why teeth is falling off? Why grey hair?
...he will reach that stage in future but right now he is also affected by the sang...and he is also getting the rang of the sang
So Paramdham is a second class place?
no this is not so....
atma is called sat-chit-anand swaroop....so ultimate need of soul is to enjoy happiness.....and that can be attained through corporeal media which leads soul to remain chaitanya and this is the actual truth of soul....
soul as such is of peace nature....hence Paramdham is highest where no degradation is there....but once you come in Bhog(although it is of happiness in Satyug or Tretayug)...there is degradation(16 kala[virtues] to 14 kala[virtues] etc)....only from soul point of view Soul World or Paramdham is the highest of all but since we say atma or soul as sat-chit-anand swaroop,then swarg is the option....
Why do you quote BG?
It is a false work as per PBKs?
this is not so....BG is respected even in advance knowledge if everything is properly interpreted...shloks are not wrong but their interpretetions are wrong....

RudraPutra wrote:"Sharir sadte jaayegi aur aatma powerful banti jaayegi"
They why bother about retaining this after the world ends?
satya
we are told to be soul conscious...but there is a logic,that when soul attains the maximum purity of its level it will definitely get its body rejuvinate respective to its capacity...
even in Gita it has been said
Indriya jeete jagatjeet
(if)Organs (are)conquered world (gets) conquered
that is prakritti jeete(nature conquer)....and for prakrittis example we have our own body....
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

RudraPutra wrote:...he will reach that stage in future but right now he is also affected by the sang...and he is also getting the rang of the sang
I love this Rudra Bhai, but would you mind explaining what it means in English?
RudraPutra wrote:atma is called sat-chit-anand swaroop....so ultimate need of soul is to enjoy happiness.....and that can be attained through corporeal media which leads soul to remain chaitanya and this is the actual truth of soul....
This is another great point. I was taught(by BK) that the Drama is all about pleasure; we are here in this physical world, to experience pleasure. Would you mind very much translating, sat-chit-anand swaroop and chaitanya? Sorry if I am being a nuisance!
satyaprakash wrote:why bother about retaining this after the world ends?
There are a couple of good reasons for this Bhai. Firstly, Baba(Shiva) has said, that study should bring fruit in the very lifetime in which it is undertaken; just as in the lokik world. If you studied to be a doctor in this life, would you expect to have to wait to practise, in the next birth? It is the same in Knowledge. We receive the fruit of our efforts, of becoming Narayan from Nar, in this very birth... this is the reward of the direct inheritance of Heaven, from God Himself... not the second class inheritance, of being born to Deity parents, in the Golden Age.

The second reason is one of pure practicality... there have to be physical parents, for the new generation of Deities in the Golden Age. So who will be the parents of these pure Deities?... it will be the purified souls and their newly purified bodies, who will be the parents to this generation of souls. 225,000 pure Deity couples, who achieve jeevanmukti in this very birth(Nar to Narayan); will be the physical parents of the next 450,000 souls; to eventually bring the total population up to 900,000; that Farther Shiv speaks of, in the Sakar Murli.

Roy
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Thanks for the clarity. So whatever I heard about Dixit Baba not dying is actually part of the PBK belief.
Please do not distort my statement despite giving detailed clarification. I said he will leave his body but after everyone has left his/her body.
Very interesting! Is he a Baba or Yama himself?
He is just an ordinary human soul like us making extra ordinary efforts to become no.1 soul in the world. You are ready to blindly believe in all the mythological stuff contained in Hindu scriptures but laugh at others giving a practicable theory. It is your sweet will. But our Baba is not Yama. It is our own sins which cause our doom in the form of Yama.
More questions later!
You are welcome.
OGS,
Arjun
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:You are ready to blindly believe in all the mythological stuff contained in Hindu
When did I tell you this? Certain items in mythology is for conveying some messages in symbolism. You are free to get the message or believe in some symbols only.
arjun wrote: others giving a practicable theory.
I do not know how not dying is a practical theory. Never has it happened in this world!
Hiranyakasipu - Prahlada's Father tried this. He got boons that
he will not die inside or outside the house- he was killed on the doorstep
He will not die in day or night - he was killed in the dusk
He will not die by man or animal- he was killed by Narasimha
This story only is to teach every one that death will come to one and all.
arjun wrote:leave his body but after everyone has left his
You also said that he will get it out of ice and reenter it later. Does it not mean he will not die?
Who is next in line?
So if you say that no death, or death will come to baba at the end or some such variation it is not very practical as far as I can see!
Dixit Baba is already 74 years old (?) and can live for say another 15 to 25 years or so. Does it mean that within that time-
all the Hindus,
Muslims,
christians,
Buddhists,
atheist,
infants,
chidren,
all followers of Sai baba, Sri Sri Ravishankar, Baba Ramdev, Swamy Narayan group,Sri Ramakrishna, ISKCON, Swmay Sivananda, Dalai Lama,Pope in Italy (each of these have more than a million followers each) and every single person except followers of BK and PBK will die!
Is it very practical? Are you yourself believing it?
Ask if Dixit Baba himself is beliving it or not.
You will be surprised to find that Baba himself does not believe it and this story is only to make it more urgent on his followers to become good.
This is the best explanation I can find. This is the most honorable explanation for the baba - otherwise he become a person spreading falsehood?
You need not wait for the Dixit Baba to actually die and you start telling that his soul has entered some other mata or Dada or Dadi and ask people to follow that new person! it makes no difference to outside PBK people! Right now this V D Baba can tell who is next in line!
Satya
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

RudraPutra wrote:hence Paramdham is highest where no degradation is there....but once you come in Bhog(although it is of happiness in Satyug or Tretayug)...there is degradation(16 kala[virtues] to 14 kala[virtues] etc)....only from soul point of view Soul World or Paramdham is the highest of all but since we say atma or soul as sat-chit-anand swaroop,then swarg is the option....
Very confusing! Only word play?
RudraPutra wrote:BG is respected even in Advanced Knowledge if everything is properly interpreted.
Good. No one stops PBK from writing another commentry on BG. Have you done it? Why say silly things like it is written by Siva etc. Put it down in a new commentry and publish it. Let us see what your ideas are!
RudraPutra wrote: soul attains the maximum purity of its level it will definitely get its body rejuvinate respective to its capacity.
More you bother abour preserving dead bodies the more backward in civilisation you are.
Hindus are the best. They burn it and go ahead.
The egyptian pyramids are an example where they tried to preserve their dead in the hope of souls entering later. Is PBK trying that?
Satya
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Dear Roy,
Thanks for replying.
Roy wrote: there have to be physical parents, for the new generation of Deities in the Golden Age. So who will be the parents of these pure Deities?... it will be the purified souls and their newly purified bodies, who will be the parents to this generation of souls
Some how the bodies must be preserved or one should not die!
Why such morbid fear of death?
Bharat is a Punya Bhoomi and we have analysed all this in our scriptures.
Hindus are not afraid of death. Body is like a cloth to be thrown away after use.
What is this degenerate thought about fear of dying - so sticking to PBK and this Baba is going to save you? No.
This line is OK for some dark corner of Africa. But why this, in a civilised place like India with its rich culture and civilisation?
Arise and Awake from your ignorance!
May Samba Siva (s(c)a amba siva= Lord Siva with Parvati Devi) give you better knowledge!
Regards,
Satya.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Some how the bodies must be preserved or one should not die!Why such morbid fear of death?
Dear Satyaprakash Bhai

It is my understanding, that after final world destruction in 2036; there will be a big freeze around the world, due to the after-effects of the nuclear war. Thus everything will get frozen, even the bodies of the survivors of this war. I am not sure exactly how long the bodies will stay frozen, but it will only be for a relatively short period of time. But what needs to be taken into account here; is that the maximum potential lifespan of a human being, is at least 150 years(scientists have confirmed this); although longer has been spoken of in AK i believe. When the surviving bodies become rejuvenated(due to the complete purity of the soul at this time), after final world destruction; it is my understanding, that they will at least fulfill a 150 year span of life, though maybe more(up to 200 years). So for example; Baba Dixit will be 94 in 2036; so imo, he will live at least until 2090(using the current western calender) in his rejuvenated body; but it could be a lot longer than this. But of course; even this rejuventated body, will eventually wear out; and Baba Dixit(the soul of Confluence Age Sri Narayan) will at some point, take on a new body(female) and be born via the womb of his deity mother; to live-out his next life in the Golden Age. It is taught in raj Yoga, that we may enjoy, a maximum of 8 lives in the Golden Age, which continues for a period of 1250 years. This means that the average lifespan, for those who achieve this(the full 8 births) will be just over 150 years. This implys, that actually, the maximum lifespan is greater than this; maybe up to the 200 years, that is spoken of in AK.

Roy
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

satyaprakash wrote: Very confusing! Only word play?
No it is not....this is just your thinking....
Good. No one stops PBK from writing another commentry on BG. Have you done it? Why say silly things like it is written by Siva etc. Put it down in a new commentry and publish it. Let us see what your ideas are!
of course no one is stopping PBK's or anyone and new true commentry or true interpretetion has come out,but the problem is the one who understood and follows are PBk's and rest are yet to get understand....well it will get public sooner or later....
after more refining....
More you bother abour preserving dead bodies the more backward in civilisation you are.
Hindus are the best. They burn it and go ahead.
The egyptian pyramids are an example where they tried to preserve their dead in the hope of souls entering later. Is PBK trying that?
....bodies are dead when soul leaves it....this is not something called death....in Bhaktimarg we talk of burning bodies and in gyaanmarg we talk of burning sins that soul did through the body....and when soul becomes pure it's body also becomes pure which is called deity body....

well i think i have made my point very clear,and even arjun Bhai and roy Bhai had done it with details....still if you do not agree,you are free to have your opinion....
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

RudraPutra wrote: true interpretetion has come out,
Where is it available? Only in 7 day classes? Is it published? Can I buy it from any where? Is it a book or a bunch of Baba CDs?
RudraPutra wrote:.in Bhaktimarg we talk of burning bodies
Do you mean to say that all Hindus follow only Bhakti marga. Gnana marg does not exist in Hindus? All margas are allowed in Hinduism only.
RudraPutra wrote: i have made my point very clear,and even arjun Bhai and roy Bhai had done it with details
You points should be clear to others- not yourself!
I will handle Arjun and Roy myself and reply to them. Arjun always writes clearly. Roy is only trying!
RudraPutra wrote:body also becomes pure which is called deity body....
These are PBK words with no meaning to others.
RudraPutra wrote:you are free to have your opinion....
Thanks for the concession!
I am trying to get replies in normal English or Hindi language without using meaningless PBK terminology. It is very hard to get from you!
Thanks,
Satya
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote: final world destruction in 2036; there will be a big freeze
Who says this. Is it the official PBK version?
Roy wrote: Thus everything will get frozen
A nuclear war releases so much heat that everything will get burnt! Why freeze? What do you get if you freeze the ashes?
Roy wrote: bodies of the survivors of this war
Who will survive a nuclear war?
Roy wrote: it is my understanding, that they will at least fulfill a 150 year span of life, though maybe more(up to 200 years)
From where you got this understanding and these figures. Which scientist told you? where is it published?
Roy wrote: and Baba Dixit(the soul of Confluence Age Sri Narayan) will at some point, take on a new body(female) and be born
Why should he become a women- is it also a PBK story?
Roy wrote:; to live-out his next life in the Golden Age. It is taught in raj Yoga, that we may enjoy, a maximum of 8 lives in the Golden Age, which continues for a period of 1250 years. This means that the average lifespan, for those who achieve this(the full 8 births) will be just over 150 years. This imply, that actually, the maximum lifespan is greater than this; maybe up to the 200 years, that is spoken of in AK.
It says you are from London! What job are you doing? Are you educated in a college? why do you believe this type of pure imaginary stories? What basis is there for you to believe all this? do not you question the Babas?Are you not from a religious family? Normally rural women are taken in by these stories. It is surprising that a person from UK is believing all this!
May be the time has come for you to look around and learn the truth.
Best wishes,
May god be with you!
Satya.