Jesus Christ the Universal King

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
bhagirath
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To discuss the Advance Knowledge of the Lord our God

Jesus Christ the Universal King

Post by bhagirath »

According to Scripture, Jesus the Christ will return at the end of days to restore righteousness and justice in the world, he will open the gates to the new heaven and the new earth and will sit as King over all creation along with those who became purified by His blood.
My question to you all is this - Do you think that rereading the Holy Scriptures again in light of the original knowledge is actually the beginning of the true advance knowledge that is yet to be proclaimed throughout the world? By Holy Scripture I mean the old and new testaments of the bible, and by King I mean the second Christ who is prophesised to come.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Jesus Christ the Universal King

Post by Roy »

bhagirath wrote:According to Scripture, Jesus the Christ will return at the end of days to restore righteousness and justice in the world, he will open the gates to the new heaven and the new earth and will sit as King over all creation along with those who became purified by His blood.
My feeling Bhai, is that this passage from scripture; is a reflection of the truth, that is being narrated by ShivBaba to the PBKs, in the hear and now of the Confluence Age. This will lead directly, to Sri Narayan(Baba Dixit-Ram), sitting as King(World Emperor), over the creation of Heaven on earth(Ramraj). In other words; Heaven will be created, as a result of the blood of knowledge(revolution of thoughts), that flow at this time, in the minds of the PBKs.

Roy
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Jesus Christ the Universal King

Post by fluffy bunny »

I was going to ask if you were still smoking marijuana and listening to Bob Marley too ...

and here we have more 'off topic' rambling about him.

Why is this in the "Supporting Advance Knowledge" forum?

You don't seem to realise that words like "unlimited" and "Advance Knowledge" have specific meanings ... and does not mean just any old spiritual claptrap.

There is only two questions you can ask here,
  • a) "Will someone give me the 7 Day Course?".
    b) "Will someone give me the Advance Knowledge 7 Day course?"
After you have done those, accept and understand ... and give up smoking dope if you do ... you will be ready to come back here and discuss. If you don't, you you will never be.