Question for Shivsena and ex-pbks.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sita
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Question for Shivsena and ex-pbks.

Post by sita »

Dear shivsena,

Please, ignore it if it becomes too personal a question, but at other places you have openly shared your experience, for example how you lost faith in Baba when he has been slapped by the police. Everyone is having his own unique way to find the knowledge and to leave it. If I could comment on what you have shared, for me it seems that you have not left the knowledge through encountering some other, new and better one. You just lost faith in this one, maybe just in Baba, maybe this was just some unrealistic image that you held and you got disillusioned. I don't know, you have to tell, but for some time you must have been there lost with no God. So you have started studying the Murlis to find one, or to invent one, because you needed one, so you found one, or invented one.

But you have retained your enthusiasm for propaganda, I think you have chosen the easy path to win the approval of the BKs to which you obviously feel superior.

But what I liked to ask you, because you were asking about Murli points that made us have faith in the role of Ram, I liked to ask you what was that made you come to the PBK knowledge. Asking yourself this question could make you find out your own motivation. Was it that you were disappointed with the BK or did something in the advanced knowledge clicked to your mind. What was it? You must surely remember your encounter with the advanced knowledge. I would be most interested to know about that and very happy if you would be willing to share that.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Dear 'shivsena',

With due respect to you, with due respect to your current understanding of the Knowledge, and with due respect to your position on this forum, we would very humbly request you not to delete any posts of 'sita' spontaneously, since we feel that 'sita' has a lot to contribute to the progress of the forum, and so 'sita' should be given a chance to express her/his feelings and opinion freely without any hindrance from any of the Admins of this forum.

We thank you for your kindest understanding in advance.

With best wishes and fondest regards,

SAT
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Sita is free to respond to other member's post in whichever manner he likes....but he should respond to my posts in a relevant manner and to the point only....if this criteria is not fulfilled, then i will delete his replies to my posts.....i have deleted his post, as there were no Murli points with dates that i had requested......i have made this clear to him in private conversation and openly too on this forum....but his nature is such that he does not respect other member's requests and persists in his own irrelevant way of writing, and makes an unnecessary issue of the whole episode.
intent to reply.jpg
intent to reply.jpg (13.15 KiB) Viewed 10890 times
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

I cannot accept the personal accusations shivsena has made. For years I have complied with his request not to respond to his posts, but he does not value that. He has shown disrespect to my posts. Although these may be in reply to his queries, it is a forum, these are meant for all to read. I realized he has expressed an extra strict requirement for me only, personally, in comparison to all the other forum members, and why should that be. So I have decided not to abide by his request anymore. I have tried enough to come on good terms, only to find his unchanging disrespect. It is not out of disrespect that I don't comply with his request anymore, but out of valuing my own position.

It is true we have had personal conversation regarding the matter, but he was polite enough to just threaten me again and in the same way. Why should I accept such treatment. In fact I was about to address the admin about it, whether he thinks this is normal, but I again kept silent, so that I don't bring up the issue. So the statement that I bring up the issue deliberately is even more disrespectful. It is true I have just tried to post normally without thinking if shivsena will like it or not and I think this is the way it should be. In fact deleting becomes harder for him only, he creates extra work for himself. Why would he delete it? Let it be whatever it is, what is the harm if it stays?

Maybe here is the place to remind the other forum members and the admin that in the past shivsena would even disagree on posting points from the vcds. Now, think yourself what will a PBK do on a dedicated forum if he could not share freely his original and core beliefs. Now everyone is free to post on this forum as he pleases and even the matters of the admin can be addressed in whatever way it is seen fit. In the light of this I don't find a reason why posts of shivsena should enjoy privileges. The fact he used to be admin cannot be an argument in discussion. I am an equal member. I don't want to be treated specially.
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

Dear Spiritual Brother members,

Whatever may be our differences of opinion or our affiliations with any particular ideology AT PRESENT, ultimately ALL this will eventually merge and we will ALL become ONE, when we TRULY learn to relate to ONE ONLY. Since this is just only a PLAY or a Drama, let us do our best to interact with each other as amicably as feasible. This is a closed system, and we have to perpetually relate to each other in various existences in the future also. If we keep this awareness in our intellect as much as possible we would find it easier to become more detached from petty issues.
MOST PEOPLE DO NOT LISTEN WITH THE INTENT TO UNDERSTAND; THEY LISTEN WITH THE INTENT TO REPLY
When we ourselves do not have adequate detachment, we would ONLY consider that the above would apply only to OTHERS, with respect to what WE OURSELVES have to say or deliver or disseminate or propagate;
and we would HARDLY BE TRULY INCLINED to even consider that this would ALSO EQUALLY apply to us, with respect to what OTHERS have to say or deliver or disseminate or propagate.
This then, is indeed, a very VICIOUS TRAP of ATTACHMENT or ARROGANCE, which prevents us from ever being TRULY inclined to come TOGETHER and endeavour to TRULY UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER better, regardless of our current differences of opinion or affiliations.

The one who is spiritually elevated can NEVER feel INSULTED in ANYWAY at ANYTIME through ANYONE, and the question of 'hurting the sentiments' would NOT arise AT ALL; on the contrary, one would consider that one is ACTUALLY being INSULATED against such 'so considered' or 'so perceived' INSULTS, under such circumstances.
Can God ever feel INSULTED in any way? If not, why not? So, what have we to do to achieve the same condition of INSULATION, as God? If we are not in a position to CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE the very basic step of detachment in our practical interaction or practical life, then who will be inclined to believe our philosophy of becoming elevated through some belief pattern, which we feel OBLIGED to PROPAGATE, but the very basic tenets of which we are unable to both incorporate as well as demonstrate in our practical life-style even to the minimum possible extent? So, let us try our best to keep these core issues uppermost in our awareness while continuing to interact with each other as amicably as is feasible, with our present level of spiritual evolution.

With best wishes to ALL MEMBERS and ALL VIEWERS of the forum,

SAT
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

admin wrote:Dear 'shivsena',

With due respect to you, with due respect to your current understanding of The Knowledge, and with due respect to your position on this forum, we would very humbly request you not to delete any posts of 'sita' spontaneously, since we feel that 'sita' has a lot to contribute to the progress of the forum, and so 'sita' should be given a chance to express her/his feelings and opinion freely without any hindrance from any of the Admins of this forum.
shivsena wrote:if this criteria is not fulfilled, then i will delete his replies to my posts
The above reply of shivsena despite a polite request from the Admin shows how this forum has finally transformed from being a harmonious, democratic forum to a personal fiefdom of a soul. It is because of such attitude of shivsena and the unchanged behaviour of mbbhat which has made me lose interest in the forum's activities. My other engagements have also increased leading to my being unable to post regularly on the forum.

I had the same reservations towards some members (including mbbhat) that shivsena has for sita. But I never wanted anyone banned or anyone's post deleted. During my long association with this forum I had deleted only one or two posts and even that act created a big controversy recently in which mbbhat made many personal accusations against me. But now when shivsena is openly challenging the admins, accepting that he deleted many posts of sita and warning sita of deleting his posts in future, there is not much opposition. It is individual choice, I have no complaints. My personal opinion is that Shivsena should be gracious enough to ignore the irrelevant posts of sita and sita should respect the silence of shivsena towards his posts.
Can God ever feel INSULTED in any way? If not, why not? So, what have we to do to achieve the same condition of INSULATION, as God? If we are not in a position to CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE the very basic step of detachment in our practical interaction or practical life, then who will be inclined to believe our philosophy of becoming elevated through some belief pattern, which we feel OBLIGED to PROPAGATE, but the very basic tenets of which we are unable to both incorporate as well as demonstrate in our practical life-style even to the minimum possible extent?

I agree and feel that every member (especially shivsena, who feels he is on a higher pedestal than BKs, PBKs and all other groups) should think over the above question.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:During my long association with this forum I had deleted only one or two posts and even that act created a big controversy recently in which mbbhat made many personal accusations against me.
Please show me where I had accused you for deleting a post. I had said- "warning rmn was wrong", even when he had posted in multiple topics, because he was/is a new member. You could have just deleted the extra posts and inform him by PM or express it openly in the forum. That was better. This was my opinion.

I had also clearly said, it is better to delete posts of a member if they are not right, (eg- repetitive, or personal comments), etc.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat Bhai, your response is on expected lines only. But I don't want to add anything else to this discussion. Om Shanti.