Question for Shivsena and ex-pbks.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
cal
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Question for Shivsena and ex-pbks.

Post by cal »

Shivsena Bhai:

At least when his company launched the IPO he (and his wife) was (were) a fully dedicated PBK at that point in time.

Cal
jyothirling
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: DRAMA IS IS 5000 YEARS AND WE WORSHIP THE JYOTHIRLING.

Re: Question for Shivsena

Post by jyothirling »

Ram(paramatma)never becomes equal to Shiv(parampita)
I have a request for souls who want to bring arguments and that is, please provide an antagonistic argument with supporting evidence that are required to substantiate the point of view. Here one soul is stating I am sick and tired of brahmakumari and prajapitha brahmakumari ; However, such souls claim that they chose to accept the teaching of both Bk and PBK, and they believe whatsoever they believe should have been done to BK and PBK practice.
Now the soul which made antagonistic arguments against brahmakumari and prajapitha brahmakumari has an obligation to provide proof against those arguments and counter arguments.
First of all, the brahmakumaris are not interested in any of the debates because they have been told any thoughts against the teaching of brahmakumari is considered impure and wasteful. So that chapter has ended there and therefore, there is no need for arguments towards brahmakumaris who does not want to churn knowledge thoroughly; However, there are brahmakumaris that like to question and discuss knowledge in depth as well. So the door is always open for those who want to look in depth of the knowledge.
After all, this is not about the argument for the argument's sake. Here we have an obligation to do the purusharth and think good about all the souls and at the same time discriminating bad souls with good souls. In this area, both BKs and PBKs are doing good effort, and we have seen the good results in those communities, and it cannot be brushed off that easily.
Now the soul that went against both bk and PBKs have an obligation to show the world how he is doing his purusharth. And if he has a different way of doing purusharth and connecting to the supreme, then he should also discuss about such area of his life too.
If we are arguing and forgetting the drama is 5000 years old, and we had 84 janm and this is our last janm. We should state where we stand on that principle and how much nishchay one have on that principle.
If a soul is not sure, he has taken 84 life, and the drama was 5000 years, then such souls should not come to argue because they should find competitive souls of that kind for argument.
The knowledge is only a part and practice is main part of Brahmin life. Now if the person that claimed he knew better should also try to bring out the best practice he has and how he applied that in his life to bring joy and happiness to his life.
Thanks
Om shanty
I don’t just mean shivsena only as such souls.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear jyothirling,
Om Shanti. I think you have not been able to use the facility of quotes and colours on this forum properly. The same has been explained in the Admins section. Kindly go through the same:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11
OGS,
Arjun
jyothirling
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: DRAMA IS IS 5000 YEARS AND WE WORSHIP THE JYOTHIRLING.

Post by jyothirling »

Yes thank you, I have looked into it and I will try to correct it.
jyothirling

Post by jyothirling »

dear sathya prakash, do you know the purana and Hindu mythology and history really well. We Hindus consider some of us pro Indian and others dogs of invaders. If you udnerstand this concept very well then you will clearly understand the difference between the Hindus who put up resistence and Hindus who surrendered to invasive force. If you do not belong to this group then you have love for such group. Most probably is that you are from the opposistion group. so defenetly he will be annyoing like dog to you.It is not your fault. Similarly the enemies of baba is considered dogs by baba and his family. Now if you belong to such dogs then topiq ends.
warrior
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Post by warrior »

jyothirling wrote:Ram(paramatma)never becomes equal to Shiv(parampita) .
Yes, not Ram's part but Shankar's part though the soul is the same but part is different in the scale of time the period is different. And Shankar part is a mixed part with Shiva.
So Shankar becomes like Shiva only for few moments and drama ends. Now Shankar still patit.
Ram's part is of a ruler who changes to Ravan from Copper Age.
Shankar is also Prajapita (Adam) at this time because all souls are present at this time and he is the seed of the whole human tree. And he remain present in the entire cycle with children.
Now you can see the different parts.
When Shankar becomes like Shiv than his third eye is completely open, destruction starts and cycle ends. After, Ram part starts ... Now Ram part is incognito.
Everyone will recognize Prajapita as the Father of humanity. They will not recognize Shiv because He is invisible. When all humans recognize Prajapita then Shiv's part end.
3 souls are doing actions at present simultaneously. That is the reason Shiv is called Trimurti.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

jyothirling wrote:Ram(paramatma)never becomes equal to Shiv(parampita) .
In yesterday's Murli 26-8-13, it is clearly mentioned that "Ram arthat Parampita-paramatma".
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:In yesterday's Murli 26-8-13, it is clearly mentioned that "Ram arthat Parampita-paramatma".
"Ram(ShivBaba)... i.e. Parampita Paramatma(i.e. Shiv+Prajapita-Ram)." [Mu 26.08.13]

"Satyug treta was the new world which was established by Ram. Instead of Ram the word ShivBaba is correct. It is not nice to say 'Rambaba' as word 'ShivBaba' is used by everyone." [Mu 23.05.87]

"The name ShivBaba is based on the body, but the name of Supreme Soul is Shiv only." [Mu 15.03.96]
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: "Ram(ShivBaba)... i.e. Parampita Paramatma(i.e. Shiv+Prajapita-Ram)." [Mu 26.08.13]
My interpretation would be : Ramshivbaba = parampita paramatma = no. 1 shivshakti = shiv+Ram = trinetri Mama.

Ram's soul is Mama and not -Virendra Dev Dixit for the simple reason that Ram-Mama became karmatit(upram) first when -Virendra Dev Dixit was not even introduced to basic knowledge.
There is no comparison whatsoever between Mama(Ram) and dehdhari-Virendra Dev Dixit.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Very recent post from Roy soul.
Roy wrote:"The name ShivBaba is based on the body, but the name of Supreme Soul is Shiv only." [Mu 15.03.96][/color]
This is a also a great typing error which has made the meaning fully negative. This is already explained here and in other links to Roy Soul also. Many pbk members in this form(definitely Arjun soul knows) know that. [Still Roy soul using the same Murli point to prove his belief. ] No other pbk is interested in correcting or at least informing the mistake.

The eralier version is SM 22-02-76 given here below.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... eer#p31617

So- is really any PBK interested in truth?

Some may question- do BKs have interest to see truth? Knowledge of BKs is not based on some rare Murli points like PBKs. But, foundation of PBKs is mainly on on rare, doubtful Murli points only.

Dear sweet children of (Corporeal) ShivBaba,

Carry on. All the best in your research.

Anyhow, let the drama move itself.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

mbbhat wrote:This is a also a great typing error which has made the meaning fully negative. This is already explained here and in other links to Roy Soul also. Many pbk members in this form(definitely Arjun soul knows) know that. [Still Roy soul using the same Murli point to prove his belief. ] No other pbk is interested in correcting or at least informing the mistake.The eralier version is SM 22-02-76 given here below. viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2102&p=31617&hilit=naam+shareer#p31617
Thank you for the correction Bhai, this is in fact the first time i have seen this point from the 1976 revised Murli.

However, i feel the point below, backs up this interpretation of the Murli, unless you can show me that this too is a faulty point...

"ShivBaba(Shiv+Prajapita) is called Ram (not Father Shiv the point). But they (BKs) have thought the Supreme Soul (Incorporeal Father Shiv) to be Ram." [Mu 14.04.76]
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote:
"ShivBaba(Shiv+Prajapita) is called Ram (not Father Shiv the point). But they (BKs) have thought the Supreme Soul (Incorporeal Father Shiv) to be Ram." [Mu 14.04.76]

My interpretation of the point:
"ShivBaba is called Ram (Shiv+Ram ie adi-shakti). But they (BKs) have thought the Supreme Soul (shiv-bindi) to be Ram."
One who has all the qualities of shiv is only Ram's soul(Mama-Saraswati-adi-shakti) and she became upram(avaykt-karmatit) first...so she is gupt trinetri ShivBaba... .neither DLR or -Virendra Dev Dixit have all the qualities of Father shiv....the biggest stumbling block in recognising Mama as Ram's soul is her female body....but if we see the soul of Mama with the third eye of knowledge, then we can easily see that she is no. 1 soul (param-purush) in all 4 subjects and no one really matches up to her.
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

In the topic "How to know when information is from Satan-Devil??" -
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2425&start=30#p49291
Shivsena has made the following post:
shivsena wrote:To all PBKs.
Veerendra Dev Dixit is a Trickster (someone who leads you to believe something that is not true) ...
So please beware.

The words below all describe -Virendra Dev Dixit’s part in Sangamyug.
Synonyms of Trickster in English:

Veerendra Dev Dixit= impersonator,
= masquerader,
= imposter,
= pretender,
= deceiver,
= hoaxer;
= fake,
= fraud,
= sham,
= humbug;
= charlatan,
= quack,
= fraudster,
= swindler,
= hoodwinker,
= bluffer,
= deluder,
= duper,
= cheater,
= defrauder,
= exploiter,
= rogue,
= phoney,
= conman,
= con-artist,
= beguiler;
= wolf in sheep's clothing,

All the above words are coined in the English Dictionary because -Virendra Dev Dixit perfectly played these parts in Sangamyug.
If -Virendra Dev Dixit is really personified ShivBaba, then these words would not be present in the English Dictionary.
I don't think it is a joke, and i would like to draw your attention to the following statement:

If -Virendra Dev Dixit is really personified ShivBaba, then these words would not be present in the English Dictionary.

I would like to ask Shivsena what is the connection that he makes between Virendra Dev Dixit and the words in the dictionary. What is the basis of his claim that these words refer to Virendra Dev Dixit.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Sister Sita,

If Shivsena Bhai had the courage to answer your question he would not have made such insulting comments from a locked topic where no one can reply. There is a well-known proverb in the outside world that those who are brave attack from the front and those who are cowards attack from the back. Shivsena's habit of attacking Baba Virendra Dev Dixit from the comforts of a locked topic is similar to attacking someone from behind. While giving so many titles to Baba Virendra Dev Dixit from a locked topic he should realize the title that he is presenting to himself.

Admin team of the site says that Shivsena is no longer associated with Admin. But he has this special power of attacking someone from the comforts of a locked topic. Doesn't this prove the special privilege that he has enjoyed as an Admin and continues to enjoy despite being reportedly kept out of Admin??????

I hope this post will not be removed by the SAT.

OGS,
Arjun
karan
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Just to learn and share in the forum.

Post by karan »

I believe that locking a topic is not incorrect. Else, some members will not allow them to post their views peacefully, by interfering unnecessarily every now and then. I believe anyone should be allowed to do so, if he has expressed accordingly, at the beginning of the posts, and he has proved himself that he has the ability to preach or churn effectively.

Some members have written posts, like preaching, and they have enjoyed the same status of a locked topic.
Eg - Sakar Murli Points for Churning viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53 - and - Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs viewtopic.php?f=2&t=203 [No BK or mostly any other member is expected to normally post here].

But, yes, brother Shivsena has exercised some extra powers. But, should a member, who has been enjoying so many privileges here to post so many number of posts in so many different topics, even consider accusing Shivsena for locking the topics of his choice for a specified purpose?

Any member has option to give response to such questions in other topics, like Sita has just done, in the right manner. Now, it is up to brother Shivsena to reply or not.