Question for Shivsena and ex-pbks.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
satyaprakash
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: Question for Shivsena

Post by satyaprakash »

pbkindiana wrote:You are so pathetic that you are ignorant of the unwanted events happening in your country and whereve
Thanks for getting info on India from its airport. Those who live here know better.
Christian missionaries usually spread wild stories about India for people like you to pick up. It may be PBK for a change!
Every country has problems. India has gone through very difficult times and it has to revive its spiritual strength. Not by hollow BK/PBK philosophy but by its spiritual strength derived from its Vedas and other scriptures. However I am not here to defend Hindu culture. It stands by itself. In spite of small mosquitoes biting it, it stands like mammoth rock!
pbkindiana wrote:why not go and do some social work and try to uplift the poor fellows
Please tell it to BK/PBK. Social work is unknown to them. They only know how to convert innocent people to their fold with false promises.
pbkindiana wrote: when GOD is practically revealed in India a
There is a toothless old man already, who claims that he will never die, trying it!
pbkindiana wrote:OM OM OM or parading around the temple.
Om is OK! Temple goers need not chant OM!
Satya.
satyaprakash
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Post by satyaprakash »

arjun wrote:Despite knowing that we all are fools if you continue to waste your time
Dear Arjun Bai,
I am here to enjoy your answers. do not ask me to go away :sad: . You are driving out a guest who came to your house! Remember =Atiti Devo Bhava=
I have hope that some may not be fully fooled. They still may have some sense left. you may be one of them!Hence I try!
arjun wrote:Thanks for reading a fool's post.
I have not concluded that way. There is hope still!
You should remember that I am inside your chakra vyuha with all PBKs attacking me! But unlike Mahabharata, I know how to get out! I will do it after my job is accomplished!!

satya.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:I am here to enjoy your answers. do not ask me to go away . You are driving out a guest who came to your house! Remember =Atiti Devo Bhava=
I never asked you to leave. I was just reminding you that if we all are fools then you should not be wasting your time amongst fools. It is sad that you are teaching the hosts their dharma (duty) towards the guests, but you deliberately violate the dharma of a guest (atithi).
You should remember that I am inside your chakra vyuha with all PBKs attacking me! But unlike Mahabharata, I know how to get out! I will do it after my job is accomplished!!
None of us here have forced you to become a member here. Everyone has come here voluntarily. So, I don't think it is appropriate if you compare yourself to be Abhimanyu. Anyway, you are free to write on this forum as long as the Admin allows. But please don't expect me to respond to your posts unless there is something meaningful in it.
OGS,
Arjun
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

satyaprakash wrote:
Thanks for getting info on India from its airport. Those who live here know better.
Christian missionaries usually spread wild stories about India for people like you to pick up. It may be PBK for a change!
All these facts are actually given by Indian Hindus of India and from newspaper cuttings too and if one sees the world news, truth is revealed of what is happening in India.
Every country has problems. India has gone through very difficult times and it has to revive its spiritual strength.
Yes, every house has its door, so don't boast India as Punya Bhoomi without knowing the true reason for that phrase.
Not by hollow BK/PBK philosophy but by its spiritual strength
The truth is, Indian scriptures are meaningless and is just a box of adulterated topics where it is frequently edited and falsified by the pundits. Every religion has its founder but no one knows who is the founder of hinduism. Only after coming to Advanced Knowledge, the exact meanings of the scriptures are known.
Please tell it to BK/PBK. Social work is unknown to them. They only know how to convert innocent people to their fold with false promises.
The PBKs are doing better than those who run after scriptures without knowing the real truth behind those scriptures. Only the temple priest will asked the devotees to perform unnecessary rituals just to benefit themselves but not the PBKs' Father.
There is a toothless old man already, who claims that he will never die, trying it!
If GOD can disguise Himself as a beggar or in animal forms in Bhakti, whats wrong to have a toothless old man as a Father and yes, He will never die. You can laught to your heart's content but truth will prevail in the end.
Om is OK! Temple goers need not chant OM!
God just says in general ie. speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil and yet you people do not have the heart to uplift a poor child but spend on buying gallons of milk and pouring over the deities without fail, yet that did not bring about India's progress at all and India's situation is getting from bad to worse.

indie.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

pbkindiana wrote: who run after scriptures without knowing the real truth behind those scriptures. Only the temple priest will asked the devotees to perform unnecessary rituals just to benefit themselves but not the PBKs' Father.
Hinduism is an ocean with different layers of understanding among different types of people. Hence from the lowest ignorant persons like some PBKs to the highest accomplished yogi, it has a message for every one. If you make an open study without getting biased by narrow cults, then you also will see the truth and its relevance. Any how I am not trying to answer your sentences, point by point. For you to understand such answers, you will need more study and maturity. Hope you will get it soon.
Note that Hinduism has survived for 10000 years or even more. If it had big defects then it would have died long ago.Some of the narrow cults are struggling for survival even after 50 years of trying everything. None of the tricks or stories of chirajeevatva is going to prevent them from decaying and dying!
arjun wrote:don't expect me to respond to your posts unless there is something meaningful in it.
I write a post only when there is a point to be conveyed. Your response is not compulsory but welcome.

satya
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Note that Hinduism has survived for 10000 years or even more. If it had big defects then it would have died long ago.Some of the narrow cults are struggling for survival even after 50 years of trying everything. None of the tricks or stories of chirajeevatva is going to prevent them from decaying and dying!
Can you please show me any shaastra (more than 100 years old) where the word 'Hinduism' or 'Hindu' has been mentioned as a religion. When the word 'Hinduism' as a religion itself is wrong, how can you claim to be champion of Hinduism? We all belonged to Sanatan Dharma or Adi Sanatan Devi-Devta Dharma in the past. Hinduism is just a degraded form of the great Sanatan Dharma which existed in India long ago. It is this degraded Hinduism which you are trying to defend by abusing others whereas Trimurti God Shiva is trying to re-establish the Adi Sanatan Devi-Devta Dharma that has almost disappeared.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Note that Hinduism has survived for 10000 years or even more. If it had big defects then it would have died long ago.Some of the narrow cults are struggling for survival even after 50 years of trying everything
Dear Satya Bhai

This is an interesting point you make, and I am sure it has merit! There is no doubt that the Hindu scriptures, are the highest and most valuable that exist in this world. But over time, they have been degraded, by man's wrong interpretations of them(manmat). It is these wrong interpretations, and man's ego and ignorance, that have over time, brought India to its knees. There is no shame in this at all, because if we step back for a moment, we can see the natural process of entropy taking place. That is, that both spiritual and physical energy, moves through the four stages of degradation over time; from Satopradhan to Tamopradhan. The whole world is in a degraded state at this time, not just India; but being the oldest and highest civilisation originally, it has fallen to the lowest state of all. As Indians, you have great love for you mother land, and that is a positive thing... but it is also important to face the truth and see, that it is no longer the spirtual oasis, it once was. Indie Bhai has listed many things, that illustrate this. Yes, there may be great technological advances taking place in the world, but unless these are used with the highest intentions, they will be of no use in the long term.

As the governing power in this world, it is the state of the soul, that is exposed by the state of the world, we now find ourselves in. This is why it has been necessary for God Himself, to once more descend into this world, in Bharat(India) itself, to raise it up once more, to its former glory. Human beings are not capable of doing this on there own; because they are all in a state of degradation(tamopradhan) and total ignorance. Only the ever pure and detached Father(Shiva), can come and teach us once again, the true meaning of the scriptures; and show us how to raise ourselves, back to a Satopradhan stage, of complete purity. Mankind is totally lost; it cannot on its own, find its way back to its former greatness; this is why we need God Himself, to come into this degraded world, and show us the way to salvation. Ram Himself has come to save us, and create Ramraj(Heaven), once again.

If ShivBaba doesn’t play any role he will be of no use. He wouldn’t have any value. He will be held valuable only when he bestows true salvation (sadgati) upon the whole world. Only then is he praised as Ram, the bestower of true salvation on all. [16.12.74]

Ram’s kingdom (Ram Rajya) can be obtained only through Ram. Ram Rajya begins in Golden Age. [17.7.72]

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

satyaprakash wrote:
Hinduism is an ocean with different layers of understanding among different types of people. Hence from the lowest ignorant persons like some PBKs to the highest accomplished yogi, it has a message for every one.
Religion is a study for everyone irrespective of race, cult or profession. It is only your immaturity to make you think like this.
For you to understand such answers, you will need more study and maturity. Hope you will get it soon.
To look back at all those the sages and rishis who taught Indian scriptures but never uplifted India with their teachings and look at India today -- is it progressing or having a nosedive -- and you say that India has a pure spiritual air, do you know what is pure spiritual air -- when there is purity in spirituality, then there is abundant peace and prosperity and one can easily observe that India doesn't have that atmosphere and environment currently. If you fail to realize what is exactly termed by "pure spiritual air", then it is your immaturity.

When there is enmity between the devotees of Shiva and the devotees of Vishnu in India and also i heard the devotees don't visit each other's temple, then can India be regarded as having the "pure spiritual air"? True purity in spirituality is peace and prosperity for everyone who resides in India regardless of culture, religion and profession to the extent it will reflect to the other nations. Without knowing this, you have the nerve to condemn Advanced Knowledge.

Do you know that the upliftment of Delhi is the upliftment of Bharat -- do you know that when destruction happens ultimately, then all other countries will perish but India only survives -- it is a pity that you live in such a land where GOD comes practically and makes India practically a Ram Rajya and you are unaware to fore-see the events that are going to take place in your own motherland.

indie.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Arjun Bhai,
Earlier there was only one sanatna dharma - agreed. When other religions like Christianity originated, to differentiate this ancient system, they called it Hindu- due to Hindukush mountains- agreed, That ancient religion had Vedas as their base. Rig veda is the most ancient text of the world as accepted by all scholars who are respected in the world.
arjun wrote:We all belonged to Sanatan Dharma or Adi Sanatan Devi-Devta Dharma in the past.
where is the reference to --Adi Sanatan Devi-Devta Dharma-- anywhere? Is it invented by BK and PBK? Why should you accept that such a thing as you describe out of your imagination existed?
arjun wrote: Trimurti God Shiva is trying to re-establish the Adi Sanatan Devi-Devta Dharma that has almost disappeared.
That is the PBK belief- best wishes- go ahead and establish it!
pbkindiana wrote:Religion is a study for everyone irrespective of race, cult or profession. It is only your immaturity to make you think like this
Pls read my mail again. Hinduism gives a variety of solutions to different types of people. It is not a one size fits all. There is a huge choice and you can take anything and progress in life. Indie! you have double disadvantage of not staying in India and being poorly informed of it. You need to overcome it before you can get what I am trying to say. Till then, best wishes for your learning.
Roy wrote:This is why it has been necessary for God Himself, to once more descend into this world, in Bharat(India) itself,
I agree God can do good to the current world. If someone claims that he is God or messenger of God, do you simply go after him?
Roy wrote: Only then is he praised as Ram, the bestower of true salvation on all. [16.12.74]

Ram’s kingdom (Ram Rajya) can be obtained only through Ram. Ram Rajya begins in Golden Age. [17.7.72]
Do you quote your own cult to prove your point? What is this [16.12.74]? It is some edited Murli or Vani! why should you believe it? just because they told you in your 7 day class that this is word of God? same with [17.7.72]!!
arjun wrote: It is this degraded Hinduism which you are trying to defend
I repeat that I do not claim to defend Hinduism. I am too small to do it. There are millions of true practitioners who have kept it alive.
Satya.
satyaprakash

Post by satyaprakash »

Roy wrote: It is these wrong interpretations, and man's ego and ignorance, that have over time, brought India to its knees.
Thanks for writing very long paragraphs!
There is too much mixing up of India's economic development with religion.
Do you say that western nations who are very affluent are because of their religion?
Due to foreign occupation and general poverty many things have become bad.
Awareness is to be brought back to the people of the true values of our (Hindu) religion. The solution is not to bring a new cult and claim that God has come/ is going to descend from heaven or somewhere?- to save them (BK/PBK) alone!
Satya.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

satyaprakash wrote:Do you say that western nations who are very affluent are because of their religion?
No, that is not what i meant. My point regarding technological development; is that is has become a religion of sorts; the thing that will save mankind from all its ills... only this will not be so of course!

The reason downfall will continue regardless of all your scriptures; is that until human beings(souls) truly understand what they are; who God actually is, and how the Law of Karma works in this world; then they have no hope of upliftment.

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

satyaprakash wrote:
Pls read my mail again. Hinduism gives a variety of solutions to different types of people. It is not a one size fits all. There is a huge choice and you can take anything and progress in life. Indie! you have double disadvantage of not staying in India and being poorly informed of it. You need to overcome it before you can get what I am trying to say. Till then, best wishes for your learning.

When GOD speaks, He speaks one teaching only and it is applicable for everyone irrespective of their cult and profession. To GOD's eyes, everyone is equal from the president to the lower caste people. Only human beings(high class brahmins) altered the very teachings of GOD to benefit themselves and manipulate the lower class people. Only the indians in India have branded a society of people in their own nation as "untouchables" and invented a law for them to disintegrate the high class and the low class societies. And you regard such law as GOD's law. It just simply denotes your ignorance and your immaturity.

You are residing in India and chasing after the scriptures where todate, the scriptures haven't helped to bring transformation in India. It is a misfortune for you that residing in India and unaware that GOD has come practically in India and very soon Ram Rajya is going be established in India where no renowned sages todate have established a kingdom of Ram Rajya in India.

Most probably you belong to the elite society for you not to know what is happening in the rural and remote areas of India. I have few Indian colleagues whose maids are from India and we get so much information of what is happening in India.

Even when i visit Baba Dixit, the Indian brothers will tell me what is happening in India. You have eyes only for the scriptures which was the cause of downfall of human beings and India is one of the top countries for killing girls by torching young innocent brides, for forcing widows to practise Sutee ie. the olden days practise of forcing women to jump into the creamation ground along with the dead husband, aborting female foetus when pregnant mothers scan that it is a baby girl, etc.

It is said in Advanced knowledge that, where women are respected, then there is happiness, otherwise that place is a living hell, so instead of condemning AK, you should mull why India is in a poor condition despite of the scriptures, many worship places and the rishis, sages who introduce their own teachings. So, don't just sit in a corner reading scriptues but understand the cryptic meanings of what is being said when Bhakti was unadulatered.

indie.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

satyaprakash wrote:Earlier there was only one sanatna dharma - agreed. When other religions like Christianity originated, to differentiate this ancient system, they called it Hindu- due to Hindukush mountains- agreed, That ancient religion had Vedas as their base. Rig veda is the most ancient text of the world as accepted by all scholars who are respected in the world.
When u agree that there was only one Sanatan Dharma, then why do you use the word 'Hinduism'?
Rig Veda may be the most ancient text of the world, but it was also written by a human being, not God.
where is the reference to --Adi Sanatan Devi-Devta Dharma-- anywhere? Is it invented by BK and PBK? Why should you accept that such a thing as you describe out of your imagination existed?
You knew the short form of the actual name. God has just come and made us aware of the complete name.
Adi means the first religion. Do you have any doubt whether Sanatan Dharma is the first religion or not?
As regards Devi-Devta, it is believed by everyone that there was deities resided in India. People of Uttarakhand State in India call the Himalaya Mountains where the famous Badrinath, Kedarnath Temples are situated as Devbhumi (land of the deities). Do you have any doubt in this? Then why do you object if God calls the Sanatan Dharma as Adi Sanatan Devi-Devta Dharma?
That is the PBK belief- best wishes- go ahead and establish it!
Thanks.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Powerful posts Arjun Bhai... spoken like a true Gyani soul!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Roy Bhai, thanks. The Father is the ocean of knowledge. We are just drops in the ocean.