Question for Shivsena and ex-pbks.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Question for Shivsena and ex-pbks.

Post by shivsena »

karan wrote: But, yes, brother Shivsena has exercised some extra powers. But, should a member, who has been enjoying so many privileges here to post so many number of posts in so many different topics, even consider accusing Shivsena for locking the topics of his choice for a specified purpose?

Any member has option to give response to such questions in other topics, like Sita has just done, in the right manner. Now, it is up to Brother Shivsena to reply or not.
Karan Bhai.....You have rightly said that i have exercised some extra powers, as i have been paying for hosting this website and i have been the Admin of the forum since 2009, till recently....i am here on a mission to share the new-Gyan to BKs and PBKs, who are unaware of many hidden secrets in Murlis-Vanis....bk-Gyan is sarva-vyapi Bhakti-marg ka Gyan (believing that some imaginary bindi-shiv in some imaginary Paramdham is God which they have to connect with)...and pbk-adv-Gyan is jismani Gyan which is nothing but manmat of their dehdhari-guru-Virendra Dev Dixit....both are sleeping at present and will wake up only in the end, when "Bharatmata shivshakti avataar" will be revealed as personified ShivBaba.(as per first av-Vani)

I have retained my privilege, by virtue of being the previous Admin, to lock some of my posts, which i feel are important for me to give message to the bk-pbk world in future...while the rest of the posts have been kept open for discussion.....also i have mentioned that any member is free to copy from my locked posts and reply in the discussion forum under the heading "Questions for shivsena"(as sita has done)....so all the allegations levied on me by arjun are totally baseless and irrational ....it just shows his laziness-apathy and his persistent nature of complaining about things which go against him.[ little minds find little things for argument ]...i hope i have made my point clear, and in future PBKs will stop complaining about petty things and concentrate more on churning the Knowledge.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

karan wrote:I believe that locking a topic is not incorrect. Else, some members will not allow them to post their views peacefully, by interfering unnecessarily every now and then. I believe anyone should be allowed to do so, if he has expressed accordingly, at the beginning of the posts, and he has proved himself that he has the ability to preach or churn effectively.
Your support for shivsena Bhai is not surprising because he is a staunch opponent of PBKs and being a BK you are also an opponent of PBKs. There is proverb in the world that enemy's enemy is my friend. So, your friendship and blind support for shivsena Bhai is not at all surprising.

As regards your allegation that people will not allow him to post peacefully if he doesn't lock the topic is totally incorrect. You have given example of my topics containing PBK Murlis and BK Murlis. I did not want others to start discussions in the topic as this will disturb the sequence of posts and I requested members to cooperate and got cooperation from everyone for many years without the need to lock the topics. And I was just posting Murli points. But here Shivsena is using the locked topics to launch vicious attacks on PBKs and you are blindly supporting him. Nothing new.
shivsena wrote:Karan Bhai.....You have rightly said that i have exercised some extra powers, as i have been paying for hosting this website and i have been the Admin of the forum since 2009, till recently.

So, this is the truth. You want to use your money power to get muscle power. And then you want to use this muscle power to attack the PBKs. Do you know who uses such money and muscle power in the Mahabharata?? And a person like you is accusing PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit of spreading jismani (physical) Gyan, when in reality it is you using the money and muscle power to silence the PBKs.
I have retained my privilege, by virtue of being the previous Admin, to lock some of my posts, which i feel are important for me to give message to the bk-pbk world in future...while the rest of the posts have been kept open for discussion.....also i have mentioned that any member is free to copy from my locked posts and reply in the discussion forum under the heading "Questions for shivsena"(as sita has done)....so all the allegations levied on me by arjun are totally baseless and irrational ....it just shows his laziness-apathy and his persistent nature of complaining about things which go against him.[ little minds find little things for argument ]...i hope i have made my point clear, and in future PBKs will stop complaining about petty things and concentrate more on churning The Knowledge.
You already have that privilige in the ex-PBKs section where PBKs like me don't participate at all. Then where is the special need to lock a topic in this general section to attack the PBKs???

I am not lazy, but I don't like double standards. You keep on posting slogans on truth and other virtues in the Commonroom Section, but at the same time use the privilege of locked topics to attack the PBKs. I never wanted to waste time on copying your allegations and discussing them all these years. Now that Sister Sita raised the topic I have expressed my views. I will not bother to disturb you in future by copying your baseless allegations. You can continue to hide in your locked topics happily.
karan
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Just to learn and share in the forum.

Post by karan »

arjun wrote:Your support for shivsena Bhai is not surprising because he is a staunch opponent of PBKs and being a BK you are also an opponent of PBKs. There is proverb in the world that enemy's enemy is my friend. So, your friendship and blind support for shivsena Bhai is not at all surprising.
It is not a support. It is expressing views. Have I not written in favour of Sita even if (s)he is a PBK? OK, BTW, have you not supported ex BKs, like FB, who is a staunch opponent of BKs? So, does not the above proverb apply to you appropriately?*
As regards your allegation that people will not allow him to post peacefully if he doesn't lock the topic is totally incorrect. You have given example of my topics containing PBK Murlis and BK Murlis.I did not want others to start discussions in the topic as this will disturb the sequence of posts and I requested members to cooperate and got cooperation from everyone for many years without the need to lock the topics. And I was just posting Murli points. But here Shivsena is using the locked topics to launch vicious attacks on PBKs and you are blindly supporting him. Nothing new.
So, you also do not like to get disturbed from others. You pat your back yourself, as if you have secured co-operation from the members by yourself. But, I believe that is not your greatness. It is members' greatness, as also their humility. Even the same Admin had given you the facility for so many years, is it not? But, some PBKs like you do not have the humility to appreciate that, and the ability to either understand or repay it back, even in just words.

A fact:- I have heard that a BK member some years before had posted a reply to your above topic in that link (as you have mainly criticized BKs there), but it got deleted within 24 hours. Are you aware of that?

Just think- There is a section where just PBKs enjoy and no one interferes, and there is a section where just ex PBKs can enjoy, but is there a section where just BKs can write, and no one interferes? Has any Bk even complained so far? Sorry for this, as BKs have their own forum. But, I came later and was like an infant in the beginning. But, I am making the point that even when you write points against BKs in the topic, no BK is permitted to post there. Is that not a great facility you have been enjoying on this forum?

So, when PBKs can enjoy this facility, why not ex PBKs?
So, this is the truth.
Has Shivsena ever denied it? He has expressed openly that he wishes to preach. Does BKWSU permit anyone to meet their Chariot without pre-conditions? No. Does AIVV permit anyone to meet their leader without pre-conditions? No.

So, if Shivsena brother locks a few topics, that too, when he pays for the forum, and allows members to express their views openly at several other topics, what is there to find fault in this and complain about?
You want to use your money power to get muscle power.
Does not BKWSU or AIVV use the lokik people's invention of scientific technology (of Kaliyugi people, of Mayavi world) to spread their message? Where does question of muscle power come here? Can you live in this world without money or body(muscle power)? Each one has a right to express their views.

Shivsena is the first/main soul in his group. He is the beginner in his path, like Mr Virendra Dev Dixit in his own path. So, obviously he will have something in his mind to contribute to the world, according to his understanding.

It is surprising that in spite of you having been given such a great facility on this forum, you are neither grateful nor satisfied. Is this what you are being taught in AIVV?

See- it is ego of knowledge that is controlling all of us, including me or Shivsena (I am not saying what he is doing is right). But, if you believe what all you have done on this forum, or Mr. Virendra Dev Dixit in his life, are correct, then you have no right to accuse even a little. But, still the self-realization in this, among us, is number-wise.
You already have that privilege in the ex-PBKs section where PBKs like me don't participate at all. Then where is the special need to lock a topic in this general section to attack the PBKs???
Can I ask you one thing? PBKs have right to discuss Gyan on their premises, where BKs do not participate at all. Why do they come to general public, not just there, but even at Mount Abu, and preach there to outsiders?

See- what we do we have to reap, either BKs, PBKs, including me or you. So, whenever something happens, think deeply, being in Trikaldarshi stage, and we will find the answer.

Instead of complaining to others constantly, be satisfied in what we have and do service. If Shivsena locks some topics, Baba will open some other door to you, is it not? So why worry?
I don't like double standards.
There is a saying: "A guilty conscience speaks the truth"!!!*
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

karan wrote: Shivsena is the first/main soul in his group. He is the beginner in his path, like Mr Veerendra Dev Dixit in his own path. So, obviously he will have something in his mind to contribute to the world, according to his understanding.

There is a saying: "A guilty conscience speaks the truth"!!!*
Karan Bhai.....a very well compiled and fitting reply to a very egoistic soul arjun who thinks he is the chief spokesperson for God-Virendra Dev Dixit-ShivBaba and he can lift a finger at anybody for no reason. [Empty vessels make the most sound].
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

karan wrote:It is not a support. It is expressing views. Have I not written in favour of Sita even if (s)he is a PBK? OK, BTW, have you not supported ex BKs, like FB, who is a staunch opponent of BKs? So, does not the above proverb apply to you appropriately?*
You are free to express your views and apply the proverb to me.
So, you also do not like to get disturbed from others. You pat your back yourself, as if you have secured co-operation from the members by yourself. But, I believe that is not your greatness. It is members' greatness, as also their humility. Even the same Admin had given you the facility for so many years, is it not? But, some PBKs like you do not have the humility to appreciate that, and the ability to either understand or repay it back, even in just words.

A fact:- I have heard that a BK member some years before had posted a reply to your above topic in that link (as you have mainly criticized BKs there), but it got deleted within 24 hours. Are you aware of that?

Just think- There is a section where just PBKs enjoy and no one interferes, and there is a section where just ex PBKs can enjoy, but is there a section where just BKs can write, and no one interferes? Has any BK even complained so far? Sorry for this, as BKs have their own forum. But, I came later and was like an infant in the beginning. But, I am making the point that even when you write points against BKs in the topic, no BK is permitted to post there. Is that not a great facility you have been enjoying on this forum?
There is a huge difference between the unlocked topic where I posted just Murli points and the locked topic where shivsena Bhai is launching attacks on PBKs using foul language. I requested members not to post their comments just to maintain the continuity of the Murli points. Suppose I am posting a Murli point of one date in one page and if a discussion begins on that point and continues for several pages, and after that I post the next point, it would be very difficult for members to search Murli points. But in case of shivsena Bhai's locked topic there is no such need especially when there is an exclusive ex-PBKs Section.

Along with the Murli points I have posed some questions to the BKs for churning, but I have never used any uncivilized words like shivsena Bhai has done here in the locked topic. He has collected all the bad words from the dictionary and made Baba Virendra Dev Dixit responsible for them as if these words did not exist before the birth of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. So, you are being biased in supporting him blindly while criticising me vehemently.

No BK is prevented from replying to any topic in the PBKs Section.

Still, if you feel shivsena Bhai is entitled to this privilege, let him enjoy the privilege.
Has Shivsena ever denied it? He has expressed openly that he wishes to preach. Does BKWSU permit anyone to meet their Chariot without pre-conditions? No. Does AIVV permit anyone to meet their leader without pre-conditions? No.

So, if Shivsena Brother locks a few topics, that too, when he pays for the forum, and allows members to express their views openly at several other topics, what is there to find fault in this and complain about?
I have already said that he can use his money and muscle power to defame the PBKs.
Does not BKWSU or AIVV use the lokik people's invention of scientific technology (of Kaliyugi people, of Mayavi world) to spread their message? Where does question of muscle power come here? Can you live in this world without money or body(muscle power)? Each one has a right to express their views.
You and shivsena Bhai are free to express your views in any manner possible.
Shivsena is the first/main soul in his group. He is the beginner in his path, like Mr Veerendra Dev Dixit in his own path. So, obviously he will have something in his mind to contribute to the world, according to his understanding.

It is surprising that in spite of you having been given such a great facility on this forum, you are neither grateful nor satisfied. Is this what you are being taught in AIVV?
You have come here late so you don't know the background. When this forum began it was not controlled by shivsena Bhai. Later on when the question of continuing this site arose shivsena Bhai accepted the responsibility of funding the site. Many other members (incuding me) were already posting on the forum at that time. And when shivsena Bhai took over he never put any pre-conditions that whoever wants to continue on this forum will have to act as per his wishes. Initially he was a supporter of PBKs, then he became a partial supporter and then a partial defamer and now he has become a staunch opponent. My language has been same as it was many years ago, but now that shivsena Bhai has started hating PBKs, he feels hurt and angry at every word spoken by me.

It is good that he is funding the site and we are grateful for that, but that doesn't give him the right to suppress our right to freedom of expression. I have told him several times that if he wishes he can remove me from the forum whenever he wants. I will never complain or have any ill-will for him. But he cannot stop me from telling the truth.
Can I ask you one thing? PBKs have right to discuss Gyan on their premises, where BKs do not participate at all. Why do they come to general public, not just there, but even at Mount Abu, and preach there to outsiders?
We give knowledge to everyone including BKs and general public. Recently we distributed pamphlets on Yoga to general public at the main function organized to celebrate the International Day of Yoga at New Delhi.
So why worry?
I am not at all worried. That is why I never bothered to copy defamatory posts from shivsena's locked topics and reply to them. It is only because Sister Sita copied a particular post which was really unjustified and totally defamatory that I had expressed my views. My views were basically for the Admins. But you have taken it personally and tried to defend shivsena's defamatory post. If you are really unbiased you should have asked shivsena Bhai whether the bad words gathered by him from dictionary did not exist before the birth of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit?

Anyway, let us close this topic here.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Karan Bhai.....a very well compiled and fitting reply to a very egoistic soul arjun who thinks he is the chief spokesperson for God-Virendra Dev Dixit-ShivBaba and he can lift a finger at anybody for no reason. [Empty vessels make the most sound].
Thanks for your kind comments. :cool:
karan
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Just to learn and share in the forum.

Post by karan »

arjun wrote:There is a huge difference between the unlocked topic where I posted just Murli points and the locked topic where shivsena Bhai is launching attacks on PBKs using foul language. I requested members not to post their comments just to maintain the continuity of the Murli points. Suppose I am posting a Murli point of one date in one page and if a discussion begins on that point and continues for several pages, and after that I post the next point, it would be very difficult for members to search Murli points. But in case of shivsena Bhai's locked topic there is no such need especially when there is an exclusive ex-PBKs Section.
If you had posted just Murli points**, it would have been OK. But, in almost every post (in that topic), you have put a question, to give a conclusion, which goes against BKWSU beliefs. [Many arguments are one-sided].

Any foul language is far better than saying from behind, or indirectly, in a sarcastic way. Even member Sita has said here- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=492&p=49187#p49187
sita wrote: "I don't mind people telling me what they think about me and my behavior, even personal and non pleasant matters, It is better we say them and even say them straight, we can reform this way I would rather advice people not make general comments.....BK....PBK, there are different people everywhere.
"
No BK is prevented from replying to any topic in the PBKs Section.
The concerned Bk had mentioned that as soon as he had replied in the topic- viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53, it got deleted. Either admin or the moderators would have deleted it. That Bk member did not complain, and just went on. If you need more details, I will ask that member and come back to you later.
You have come here late so you don't know the background. When this forum began it was not controlled by shivsena Bhai. Later on when the question of continuing this site arose shivsena Bhai accepted the responsibility of funding the site. Many other members (incuding me) were already posting on the forum at that time. And when shivsena Bhai took over he never put any pre-conditions that whoever wants to continue on this forum will have to act as per his wishes. Initially he was a supporter of PBKs, then he became a partial supporter and then a partial defamer and now he has become a staunch opponent.
I believe you have no right to accuse, as you are not paying anything, and it is Shivsena Bhai who has been paying. See, there are several websites like orkut, facebook, etc., where anyone can open a group/community and control all the other members. He can permit any member to continue or ban any member, according to his discretion. No one can stop him or do anything in the matter.

BTW, I do not think banning a member permanently is correct. If the member does not change his habits, then his posts should be deleted. That is the best way to reform him. Anyhow, what can I or you do when we are just members?* So, why not simply accept what we have, be content, and make the best of it, instead of complaining, complaining and complaining all the time???
In lokik world there is a saying: " DO NOT S*** IN THE SAME PLATE THAT YOU EAT"!!!

You should think why the language of shivsena Bhai changed? You fluctuate maximum on this forum, more than any other member, by first complaining, then arguing to the maximum possible extent, then finally saying, "You and shivsena Bhai are free to express your views in any manner possible," whenever you do not have anything sensible to reply.
My language has been same as it was many years ago, but now that shivsena Bhai has started hating PBKs, he feels hurt and angry at every word spoken by me.
I agree that there is some fault with shivsena, as well as every senior member, as everyone has ego of knowledge. But, the point is- when Shivsena feels he has no reply, he will keep quiet. But, you will keep arguing, as if 'the nose did not get dirtied' and also reply in sarcastic way or with double standards. My suggestion is- when you have no answer, better keep quiet, let others express what they have to express.

Shall I give you a suggestion dear- Never praise someone nor defame. As soon as a new member comes you offer him/her flowers or roses by welcoming him/her and sometimes praising him/her like "you are an asset to the forum", etc. But, you never like losing an argument, even when you have no answer. Then the relationships become sour, particularly when you begin to comment personally. So, baba says, neither get affected positively, nor negatively.
It is good that he is funding the site and we are grateful for that, but that doesn't give him the right to suppress our right to freedom of expression. I have told him several times that if he wishes he can remove me from the forum whenever he wants. I will never complain or have any ill-will for him. But he cannot stop me from telling the truth.
If your attitude is like this, to what extent one should tolerate you? Most of the garbage(personal comments) on this forum is due to interaction of other members with either you or FB. You can analyse the posts for yourself. Shivsena has never suppressed freedom of expression, at least yours. [Yes, he had banned some members, and I do not feel that was right]. What I am saying is- you do not have a right to complain when many of your comments are improper, and you have been given full opportunity to express yourself (except the few locked topics), and you yourself have enjoyed those topics as locked ones.

Shivsena Bhai has control, self-realizing power. You do not have both. But, your tone is good, and that is to be appreciated, and you also have good capacity of tackling posts, as you are like an encyclopedia. The only problem is, you sometimes argue unnecessarily, with just one-side viewpoints, sometimes using double standards without realizing you are doing so, and begin to comment personally, which is a sure means of deliberately inviting personal clashes, which ultimately compel you to occupy your time wastefully in dealing with the accrued consequences.
We give knowledge to everyone including BKs and general public. Recently we distributed pamphlets on Yoga to general public at the main function organized to celebrate the International Day of Yoga at New Delhi.
You are going to the public. Just imagine, while you are distributing some pamphlets to the public, if someone wishes to add something to it, would it look good for you, and would you allow it? So, Shivsena Bhai may be locking some topics even in general section, so that his topics are not interfered with unnecessarily, and that is entirely his choice. Because many members may not read ex PBK section at all. So, he may have to write something even in general section.
I am not at all worried. That is why I never bothered to copy defamatory posts from shivsena's locked topics and reply to them. It is only because Sister Sita copied a particular post which was really unjustified and totally defamatory that I had expressed my views. My views were basically for the Admins. But you have taken it personally and tried to defend shivsena's defamatory post. If you are really unbiased you should have asked shivsena Bhai whether the bad words gathered by him from dictionary did not exist before the birth of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit?
I have not taken anything personally, nor am I trying to defend him in the manner, in which you are inferring.
I am just saying you do not have the right to accuse him for locking the topics. That is all. I never certified what you consider to be his bad words (except in this post, just mentioning that it is better to speak truth, than to speak in a sarcastic way).

Whatever shivsena Bhai writes (bad words, according to you), he will reap the fruit of it one day or the other, for his karma, if he is wrong. No doubt. So why are you invoking his karmic debts on yourself, dear?

You have a great virtue not using harsh words. But, that is not good enough; because self-realization is much more important. Since you begin to take anything personally, and comment in that way, you are inviting clashes to take place. But, I also agree that, in some cases, when you have given excellent replies to Shivsena for his questions, he appeared to tire, which caused some improper reactions in him. But, in most of the cases, he kept silent, and put the next question. Hence I believe time has not yet come to accuse Shivsena Bhai.

* - But, if the admin goes fully wrong, then the community or the forum will die, or will move like a handicapped person. So, the responsibility is with both the senior members as well as the admin, equally, for the benefit of the forum.

** - see, many times you write totally wrong words. You are saying, I wrote just Murli points, but see here - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53 the last comments in every post- are they JUST Murli points? You need to seriously change this very bad habit of yours, which is as good as speaking HALF lies.

I have no problem if this post is deleted within 2 to 3 days.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: but I don't like double standards.
If you don't like double standards of the admin, you are free to leave the forum...has anybody stopped you from leaving.?....you have your own website and you can easily preach your jismani guru's adv-Gyan there.....you have nothing to lose.....you are wasting your time here.....its as simple as that.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

karan wrote:You should think why the language of shivsena Bhai changed? You fluctuate maximum on this forum, more than any other member, by first complaining, then arguing to the maximum possible extent, then finally saying, "You and shivsena Bhai are free to express your views in any manner possible," whenever you do not have anything sensible to reply.
karan wrote:But, the point is- when Shivsena feels he has no reply, he will keep quiet.
Karan Bhai, I can reply to each and every accusation made by you, but like always I will have to put a full stop. But please think over the above statements before you decide to drag on the arguments further. If I put a full stop you say that it is because I have no sensible answer to give. But if shivsena Bhai puts a full stop he is a hero in your eyes. I have nothing more to say. Members can decide for themselves. Om Shanti.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:If you don't like double standards of the admin, you are free to leave the forum...has anybody stopped you from leaving.?....you have your own website and you can easily preach your jismani guru's adv-Gyan there.....you have nothing to lose.....you are wasting your time here.....its as simple as that.
You are talking in the same language as karan (or perhaps mbbhat????) If I leave the forum you would say I am a coward. If I continue on the forum you will defame me as an egotistic person. So, when both ways I am going to be defamed it is better to stay on the forum to defend the truth of Advance knowledge. If you really feel my presence is unnecessary you can ask the Admin to remove me. After all you are paying for it.

You say you have a higher knowledge than the Advance knowledge. You are trying to be among 8 and 108. Is this the way you treat your guests at home? First insult them to the maximum extent and then ask them to leave your home? Is this the sign of a deity????

If you feel this site is your personal property and for preaching your own views then why name it bk-pbk.info??? Why not give it another name - shivshaktimamma.info????
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: If you feel this site is your personal property and for preaching your own views then why name it bk-pbk.info??? Why not give it another name - shivshaktimamma.info????
The name is most appropriate as the knowledge of Mama-ShivBaba is for BKs-PBKs both.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:The name is most appropriate as The Knowledge of Mama-ShivBaba is for BKs-PBKs both.
shivsena wrote:To all soul-brothers....wishing everyone a Happy Mama's day.
Earlier you used to fight with PBKs over Ram-ShivBaba; now you say Mama-ShivBaba; in future you may say shivsena-ShivBaba, but what ShivBaba says in the Murli is that remembering bodily beings (that too deceased ones) and celebrating their death anniversaries is not in accordance with Shrimat.

“देखो कितने वेद, शास्त्र, उपनिषद बनाये हैं, परन्तु एक भी यथार्थ अर्थ को नहीं जानते। यथार्थ अर्थ न जानने के कारण वेस्ट आफ टाइम, वेस्ट आफ मनी करते हैं। बाप समझाते हैं तुमने बहुत-बहुत मन्दिर, वेद, उपनिषद, आदि बनाये हैं। यज्ञ-जप-तप किये हैं। कितना पैसा खर्च किया है। यह बाप किसको समझाते हैं, जो जीते जी मरकर बाप के बनते हैं। तो तुम बाप के बने हो तो गोया जीते जी मरे हुए हो। तो अब बाप के साथ चलने की तैयारी करनी है। यह नहीं कि वहां तुम्हारी कोई बर्थडे या बरसी आदि मनायेंगे। यहां गांधी की कितने धूमधाम से मनाते हैं। ऐसे नहीं कि शिवबाबा ज्ञान देकर चला जायेगा तो फिर तुम सतयुग में उनकी जयन्ती मनायेंगे। नहीं। आधाकल्प जो भी शरीर छोड़ेंगे तो उनकी बरसी, क्रियाकर्म नहीं करेंगे। गौदान करना, पितरों को खिलाना, आदि नहीं होगा क्योंकि दान किया जाता है कि दूसरे जन्म में मिले। सतयुग में तुम इस समय की प्रालब्ध खाते हो। तो भक्ति की रसम-रिवाज़ और ज्ञान की रसम-रिवाज़ में अंतर है। जो भी विशालबुद्धि वाले हैं वह इन बातों को समझेंगे और जो कल्प पहले विशालबुद्धि बने होंगे वही अब बनेंगे क्योंकि फिर से वही पार्ट बजाना है।“ (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक २८.१०.०७, पृ. १)

"Look, so many Vedas, scriptures, Upanishads have been created, but not even one person knows the actual meaning. Due to the lack of understanding of the actual meaning they waste time, waste money. The Father explains you have built many temples and created many Vedas, Upanishads etc. You have organized Yagya, chanted (the names of God) and performed tap (intense meditation). You have spent so much money. Whom does the Father explain this? (He explains to) those who die while being alive and become the Father’s children. So, you have become the Father’s children. So, it is as if you have died while being alive. So, you should make preparations to proceed with the Father. It is not as if someone will celebrate your birthday or death anniversary there. Here Gandhi’s (birthday/anniversary) is celebratd so grandly. It is not as if ShivBaba will give knowledge and go away. Then you will celebrate his birthday in the Golden Age; no. For half a Kalpa whoever leaves the body, their death anniversary, or funeral rites will not be organized. Donating cows, feeding the ancestors, etc. will not be prevalent because donation is given to obtain returns in the next birth. In the Golden Age you receive the fruits of the present time. So, there is a difference between the customs and traditions of Bhakti and the customs and tradition of knowledge. Those who possess a broad intellect will understand these matters and those who may have developed a broad intellect in the previous Kalpa would only become now because the same part is to be played again." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 28.10.07, pg 1 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

- Baba is telling that you will not celebrate birthdays or death anniversaries there or that you will not celebrate ShivBaba’s birthday after His departure. But it has been observed that birthdays and death anniversaries are regularly organized in the BK centers. So, definitely ShivBaba must be playing His part somewhere else where such Bhakti is not bein practiced.

"Mama nay kuch laaya kya. Kitna Mama ko Yaad kartey hain. Baap kahtey hain Yaad kartey ho, yah toh theek hai, parantu abhi Mama kay naam-roop ko Yaad nahee karnaa hai. Hamko bhi un jaisi dharana karnee hai. Ham bhi Mama jaisey achha ban kar gaddi laayak banein. Sirf Mama kee mahima karney say thodey hee ho jaayengey. Baap toh kahtey hain maamekam Yaad karo, Yaad kee yatra may rahna hai. Mama jaisa gyaan sunaana hai. Mama kee mahima ka saboot tab ho jab tum bhi aisey mahima laayak bankar dikhao. Sirf Mama-Mama kahney say pait nahee bharega. Aur hee pait peeth say lag jaayega. ShivBaba ko Yaad karney say pait bharega. Is Dada ko bhi Yaad karney say pait nahee bharega. Yaad karnaa hai ek ko. Balihaari ek kee hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 17.10.05, page 2 & 3)

“Did Mama bring anything? Children remember Mama so much. Father says that you remember her; that is all right; but now you must not remember the name and form of Mama. We must also inculcate virtues like her. We should also become nice like Mama and become capable of sitting on the throne. Will you become capable just by praising Mama? Father says, remember only me and keep performing the journey of remembrance. You must narrate knowledge like Mama. The praise of Mama will be proved when you too become worthy of such a praise. Your stomach will not get filled just by uttering ‘Mama-Mama’. Your stomach will even start touching your back (i.e. become emaciated). Your stomach will get filled up by remembering ShivBaba. Your stomach will not get filled up by remembering this Dada also. You must remember one. Credit goes to one.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 17.10.05, page 2 & 3 published by BKs)

- Baba is telling that nothing is going to be achieved by remembering either Mama or this Dada (i.e. Brahma Baba). Then is it proper to display the pictures of Mama-Baba in the BK centers worldwide or to prepare special rooms to remember ShivBaba in the form of Dada Lekhraj Brahma?
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Shivsena may pay some money for the forum. These are not a lot. It is true that there is also time and effort involved in maintaining it. But he has taken this responsibility willingly. We are not in debt to him for this. He has no right to demonstrate his admin status as power and use it as power.

His power is demonstrated by the fact that he does not consider himself bound to reply to any comment, nor he likes his status, judgment, or acts questioned. He will threaten people, delete posts or ban. It is only due to a lot of opposition that he is more tolerant.

He demonstrates his power by the fact that his posts need not meet any standards. It is also true that he does allow posts below standards by other forum members. Only after being pointed out many times he may exercise his admin status by mission. On his own he will hardly discern what is appropriate. If he finds his work of giving of knowledge more important than administrating the forum, he would be able to do this as a member too, but the forum needs administration. But as a member there are standards to meet.

It is not that Shivsena has done some charity by allowing us here and giving us freedom of speech. In every possible occasion he has tried to snatch this away. Our freedom of speech is our right.

The BK – PBK fight is exaggerated. Why should PBKs not address BKs? BKs are treated like small children, who cannot make their own judgement and need protection. There are no BKs here, because it is forbidden.

At the same time great volumes of matters addressed to the PBKs have been duly replied here. Why should we not welcome people?

There is difference between criticism and defamation. PBKs may criticize, but not insult BKs. We have been BKs ourselves, we value Bk, our knowledge values BKs, we are grateful to BK, our hope lies with BKs. We have advanced on the BK path, we haven't turned our face away (mostly we have been chased away) but we don't hate our past. (we means I).

But Shivsena has been a BK and a PBK, and now is a know-it-all. He has learned many things in the PBK he uses today, but does he pay due respect? Why believe a person, who often changes his mind and does not shame defaming what he used to praise. What is the guarantee tomorrow he will not defame what he praises today?
admin
Site Admin
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account

Post by admin »

While the current 'episode' of The Mahabharat is still in progress (which is definitely beneficial to all viewers on the forum, to enable us to look within our own selves, for our very own benefit), we would like to request 'shivsena' to be kind enough to suitably address the relevant comment/question of 'sita', which has triggered this 'episode' in the first place!
At the same time we would also like to request 'shivsena' to be so kind enough to constructively consider the valid request of 'arjun', conveyed to the Admin in a private message, as below:
arjun wrote: My only request is that shivsena should not use the privilege of a locked topic to launch vitriolic attacks on PBKs and Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit, who cannot defend themselves in that topic. When the condition of civilized language is applicable to all the topics, then it should be applicable to the locked topics of shivsena as well.
We will provide fresh guidelines in the Admin sub-forum in due course, to ensure every member has an equal opportunity to express their views, without feeling victimized in any manner.

We thank all active members for their kindest understanding and co-operation in the matter.

SAT
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

shivsena wrote: If -Virendra Dev Dixit is really personified ShivBaba, then these words would not be present in the English Dictionary.
sita wrote: I would like to ask Shivsena what is the connection that he makes between virendra dev dixit and the words in the dictionary. What is the basis of his claim that these words refer to Veerendra Dev Dixit.
Soul-brother–sita.....you would agree with me that in the outer broad drama(5000 years) both forces of truth-goodness-righteousness and forces of lies-evil-unrighteousness exist on earth....and both these seeds have to be sown in Sangamyug because Sangamyug is the season for sowing the seeds for karma for the whole Kalpa.....so common-sense tells us that God ShivBaba is the seed of Truth-goodness-righteousness in Sangamyug....so who is the seed of lies-evil-unrighteousness? ....imo, this seed is –Virendra Dev Dixit (who is playing that role perfectly), as he first separated from the main org.BKWSU and was the cause of partition-enmity between BKs-PBKs.(as per Murlis).

Also the words in the dictionary like : "Coward"..."Polygamist" and "Sadist" perfectly describe –Virendra Dev Dixit as per his actions in Sangamyug.

"Coward"’ means one who does not have the courage to declare openly what he teaches and what he stands for, DIRECTLY, to his followers....-Virendra Dev Dixit takes nischay-patra from PBKs about his being Shankar-prajapita, but when asked directly, he simply refuses to admit that fact. (which means he has something to hide)...i was an eyewitness to the scene in Kampil, when he was trembling with fear, when he received the news that police were coming to arrest him ... if omni-potent ShivBaba was truly within him, he would have handled the scene with courage-calm-grace and would have welcomed the police with open arms at the gate of his residence .(just as Jesus did, when the Roman police came to arrest him; what's more, Jesus even rebuked his own followers for obstructing the Roman police).

-Virendra Dev Dixit is a confirmed "Polygamist" in Sangamyug as his actions of having physical relationships with many kumaris speaks for itself....Virendra Dev Dixit will be the first person at the beginning of dwapuryug who will be instrumental in establishing the first polygamist religion of the world.

And finally -Virendra Dev Dixit is a confirmed "Sadist" as he likes to give sorrow to the very souls(PBKs) who have accepted him as his supposed Father, and the biggest proof is that his so-called wife and first surrendered kanya(kamla devi) left him, as she felt insecure in Aivv and married a student of Aivv, and Virendra Dev Dixit did not even bother to ask her what was the reason for leaving him....many other surrendered PBKs have also left -Virendra Dev Dixit as they were experiencing sorrow in his captivity.[Mu: " Ravan dukhdham sthapan karta hai." Ravan establishes the land of sorrow]

To sum up in few words....ShivBaba is the seed of all the positivity and divine things that are existing in the universe and -Virendra Dev Dixit(devil) is the seed of all negative and demoniac qualities.....there is absolutely no doubt about this fact ....Proof: Ravan is the most hated in Hindu-religion...Satan-devil is most hated in Christianity... and Shaitan is most hated in Muslim religion... and all these roles are being played perfectly by -Virendra Dev Dixit in Sangamyug.